剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
So nice to meet you.
我叫布兰特 政♥府♥关系部的
I'm Brandt. Government relations.
显然 我们将密切合作
And obviously, we're going to be working pretty close together
毕竟所有事都决定下来了
with everything that's been decided.
所以我们非常需要敲定该接近哪位议员
So, we really need to finalize which senators we're approaching
来支持我们在M7中的立场 你看过档案了吗
to support our position with the M-7. Have you looked at the dossiers?
是 看过了
Yeah. Yes, I have.
我还在进一步的...
Still doing a bit more, you know--
考虑
Mulling it over.
权衡利弊
Ins and outs.
你还没看吧 - 你和戴夫谈过这个吗
You haven't looked at it yet. - Have you talked to Dev at all about this?
我觉得他可能有心中的人选
I feel like he might have an opinion.
他叫我们直接来找你
He told us we should just come to you.
看看那些档案好吗
So, just take a look at those dossiers, okay?
这是玄关 这是起居室
And this is the entryway and this is the living room.
不是特别大 但有个壁炉
You know, it's not the biggest but it's got a fireplace.
这是厨房♥ 有这个小小的吃饭角落
And there is the kitchen with this little eat-in nook there.
会非常适合
It's gonna be really nice
在女儿们早上上学前给她们做早餐
cooking the girls' breakfast in the morning before school.
我要抓住你
I'm gonna get you!
别急 最精彩的来了
And wait for the best part.
这是莎拉的房♥间
This is Sarah's room,
这里是莉莉的房♥间 - 这是我的房♥间
and over there, that's Lily's room. - And this is my room!
不
No!
那边是我们的房♥间
And over there is our room.
我是说 我的房♥间
I mean, my room.
但是你知道 等你回来 我们谈谈
But you know, when you get back we'll talk.
总之
Anyway.
我们非常兴奋 迈尔斯
We're just so excited, Miles.
我...不敢相信
I-- I can't believe that
我们终于能买♥♥自己的房♥子了 多亏了你
we can finally buy our own house thanks to you.
说实话 我...从没想过我们能买♥♥得起
Honestly, I-- I never thought that we'd be able to do that.
好 我得挂了 拜拜
Okay. Gotta go. Bye.
你还好吗
You okay?
是 他们...发布了金发姑娘的工作安排
Yeah. They-- They posted the assignments for Goldilocks.
该死 你没被分到游侠上 是吗
Shit. You didn't get on the Ranger, huh?
这些混♥蛋♥为什么意识不到...
Bastards, why don't they realize--
不...我...被分到游侠上了...
No, no. I-- I did. I--
我...上游侠了 我...
I-- I got on. I am--
我进乘组了
I'm on the crew.
天 太好了 不是吗 这是你想要的
Well, shit. That's great, isn't it? I mean, that's what you wanted.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 我这几个月一直在碰壁
I know. I've been banging my head against the wall these past few months,
想重新走出基地 现在我...
trying to get back out there, and now I--
迈尔斯 你真该看看我们当时的样子
Miles, you should've fucking seen us out there.
我们...所有人都跑到公告板前面 找自己的名字
We-- All running up to that board, looking for our names, you know.
祈祷自己入选 那感觉就像是...中了彩票
Praying we got a slot. Thinking that we won the-- the fucking lottery.
然而...事实上 我们在这里 只能任人摆布 迈尔斯
When-- When the truth is we are powerless up here, Miles.
我一直都是这么跟你说的
That's what I keep telling you.
跟我一起做黑曜石的买♥♥卖♥♥吧
Come in with me on this red obsidian thing.
现在还不晚
It's not too late.
家乡的人们愿意出大价钱
People back home are paying anything
买♥♥火星上的东西 这样你也不用冒生命危险
to get a piece of Mars. That way you're not putting your life on the line
去为根本不在乎你的人干活
for people who don't give a shit about you.
我也不确定 我还不想离开这个岗位
No, I don't know. I don't think I'm there yet.
这一直是我一生的目标 我不能就这么放弃
I've been wanting this my whole life, you know? I can't just walk away from it.
是 我懂
Yeah, I get it.
(精选宝石匠 火星珠宝)
(由货真价实的火星专属稀有矿物制成)
(宝石坠饰配18K金链 500美元)
(肯尼亚社区中心 欢迎)
(延伸社区 建立联♥系♥)
我找玛莱卡 - 她在那边
Looking for Malaika. - She's right over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
威廉 左边再高些
William, move the left side up.
得挂直了
It needs to be straight.
再高点
Higher.
好家伙
Well.
天啊 真是惊喜
My goodness. What a nice surprise.
来
Come.
感谢上帝
God be praised.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不 我吃过了
No. I already ate.
我是来道别的
I came to say goodbye.
道别
Goodbye?
我要去火星了
I'm going to Mars.
我们正在那边做重要的事
We're doing something important up there.
我们要打造一个新世界 比这里好的世界
We're building a new world and it's a better world than this one.
你知道你可以努力改变这里的现状
You know you could try to change things here.
你可以造成重大影响 戴夫
You could make such a difference, Dev.
等你回来时 有一个社区...
When you come back, there is a community--
我不回来了
I'm not coming back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要留在那边
I'm staying up there.
你还在追寻你父亲的梦想 是吗
You're still chasing your father's dream, aren't you?
我这么做不是为了他
I'm not doing this for him.
这是你骗自己的话 但这太空梦毁了你父亲
That's what you tell yourself. But these dreams of space destroyed your father.
太空没有毁了他
Space did not destroy him.
是你毁了他
You did.
他所做的一切都是为了他的家人
Everything that he did, he did for his family.
为了我们的未来
For our future.
你离开我们后 他再也没能振作起来
He never recovered after you left us.
我从未离开你 儿子 你是知道的
I never left you, my son. You know this.
我当时在场 不记得了吗
I was there. Don't you remember?
我记得当时苦苦求你跟我走
Yes, I remember how I begged you to come with me.
你想要我丢下他一个人 我不可能那么做的
And you wanted me to leave him with no one at all? I could never do that.
事实上 他已经把他的 “野心勃勃病”传染给了你
The truth is, he had already infected you with his disease of ambition.
行了 老天不许任何人有野心是吧
Okay. God forbid anybody have any ambition.
我们都接受这个事实吧 你我永远无法达成一致 友好分手
Let's just agree that you and I will never see eye to eye and part as friends.
你不是我的朋友 你是我儿子
You're not my friend. You're my son.
留在我身边 留在同胞身边 不要拒绝帮助他们
Stay here with me. With your people. Don't turn your back on them.
你能给年轻人带来巨大帮助 他们都很崇拜你
You can do so much good for the young ones. They look up to you.
齐心协力 对吗
Harambee, right?
每个人携手为整体利益而共同努力
Everybody joining hands, working together for the good of the whole. You know,
在你对我说的所有谎言中
of all the lies that you told me,
这是最残忍♥的一句
that one was the cruelest one.
但是没关系 因为我现在看透人的本质了
But it's okay because I see how people are now.
如果你有任何需要
If you need anything,
(赫利俄斯)
打这个号♥码即可
just call this number.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
从来都不想要
I never wanted it.
我只想要我的儿子
I just want my son.
再见 母亲
Goodbye, Mother.
(航♥天♥局 莫莉柯布宇航中心)
我理解你的感受
I understand how you feel and I apologize.
总统只是有些得意忘形而已
The president just got a little carried away, that's all.
他严重侮辱了苏联的荣誉
He made a grave insult to the honor of the Soviet Union.
我会发表声明来澄清
I will issue a statement to clarify
苏联在此次发现中扮演的关键角色
the Soviet Union's crucial role in the discovery.
你必须明白 霍布森局长
You must understand, Administrator Hobson,
科尔真科总统也面对着巨大的政♥治♥压力
President Korzhenko also faces enormous political pressure.
政♥治♥局的成员敦促他 派我们的人自己去捕获小行星
Members of the politburo are urging him to go after the asteroid ourselves.
伊琳娜 你我都清楚 我们任何一方都没有能力
Irina, you know as well as I do that neither one of us have the capability
独自捕获这块大石头
to grab this rock on our own.
难道我们真的要因为一个小小的失误
Are we really going to let an amazing opportunity like this
就让这样一个绝佳的机会 从指缝中溜走吗
slip through our fingers 'cause of one little screwup?
鉴于贵总统的行为 我认为最佳方案
I think the best course, in the light of your president's behavior,
是谈判拟定新的协议
is to negotiate a new agreement
具体内容是我们如何分小行星这杯羹
that specifies how we will divide up the asteroid.
如果我们不断撕毁之前的协议 那谈判还有什么意义
What is the point of previous agreements if we keep tearing them up?
这样能安抚我们政♥治♥局中的强硬派 以及赫利俄斯的戴夫阿耶萨
It would mollify the hard-liners in our politburo, as well as Dev Ayesa's Helios.
我不反对举♥行♥峰会
Well, I am not opposed to a summit
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表