剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
I need to check your air quality levels. Could be dangerous.
这里是朝鲜人♥民♥共和国的主♥权♥领地
This is the sovereign territory of the People's Republic of Korea.
朋友 你想窒息而死 那是你的事
Listen, buddy. You want to choke to death, but that's your business.
我有工作在身
I have a job to do.
好了 这是安全问题 明白吗 安全
Okay, this is a safety issue, you understand? Safety.
他说是安全问题
He says it is a safety issue.
我们必须撤离
We must evacuate.
我们临时撤出舱室
We are temporarily evacuating the module.
我说安全之前 谁也不能回来
Nobody comes back in here until I give the all clear.
该死 吓了我一跳
Shit. Scared me there.
假警报
Well, false alarm.
空气很纯净 没有污染迹象
The air is clear. No sign of contamination.
也许是感应器坏了
Probably just a faulty sensor.
我来了之后已经遇到过几次了
You know, happened a couple of times that I've been up here.
电涌击中了感应计... - 箱子里是什么
Power surge hits the sensor gauge-- - What is in case?
我... - 你把那个录音装置...
I-- - You put that recording device--
不...我是修理工
No, no. I'm a repairman.
给我看看箱子里是什么 先生 否则我要上报美国人有间谍行为
Show me what is in case, sir. Or I report American espionage.
不...你弄错了
No, no. You got the wrong idea.
听着 先生 我不是...间谍
Look, sir, I'm not-- They're-- I'm not a spook.
不是 - 不是
No? - No.
那你把什么东西放进箱子了
Then what did you put in case?
恒温器 我需要它 你们这个是基地上唯一的一个
Thermostat. I needed it and yours is the only one on base.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么需要
Why you need?
有一个酒吧 就是喝酒的地方
There's this bar, you know, where you drink alcohol.
你是和布莱肖夫 伊利亚
You are with Breshov? Ilya?
你认识伊利亚
You know Ilya?
我知道走私的事
I know of smuggling.
我们监控着整个基地
We have eyes all over base.
听着 我为这一切道歉
Listen, I apologize for everything.
这事太荒唐了 东西我就拿走了 我会放...
This was stupid. I'm just gonna take it. I'm gonna put--
不行
No.
你留着吧 但我需要你帮我
You keep, but I need you to help me.
也许我们的策略全错了
Maybe we're going about this all wrong.
我们可以寻求国际合作
We could go for an international partner.
欧洲航♥天♥局
ESA?
或者中国人 他们钱多 - 对 很酷 让我试试
Or the Chinese. They have a lot of money. - Yeah. That's cool. Let me try.
给
There you go.
她来了 - 戴夫
Here she is. - Dev?
凯莉 来
Kelly. Come here.
妈妈 看这个
Mommy, watch this.
看着 硬币在这只手里
So, here. So, the coin's in this hand.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
天灵灵地灵灵
Abracadabra.
硬币去哪了
Where did it go?
糟糕 - 来吧 阿列克谢
Darn it. - Come, Alexei.
嘿 继续练习 小亚历克斯
Hey, keep working at it, young Alex.
你怎么比我们先到这里的
How did you get here before us?
私人飞机要快一些
Helps if you have your own jet.
戴夫 你想怎样
What do you want, Dev?
为我说你妈妈的话道歉
To apologize for what I said about your mom.
打电♥话♥就行
My phone works too.
不 打电♥话♥不行
No, it wouldn't have.
是这样 你母亲是一位了不起的女人
You see, your mother was a remarkable woman.
她对我来说很重要
She was very important to me,
我后来一直在想你说的话
and I have been thinking about the things that you said.
抱歉 我的话太重了
I'm sorry. That was harsh.
是的
Yes, it was.
但让我想起了自己的父亲
But it got me thinking about my own father.
是这样 人们辜负了他
See, people let him down,
那些他以为可以指望的人
people he thought he could count on.
他们深深地伤害了他 他就放弃了
And they hurt him so bad that he just gave up.
我也正走在这条老路上 自己都没发觉
And I was heading down the same path and didn't even realize it
直到你走进我家
until you walked through the door.
那你是说你改变主意了 决定资助我们的项目
So, are you saying that you've changed your mind and decided to fund our project?
不是
No.
做生意的首要规则 永远不要用自己的钱投资
Rule number one in business, never invest your own money.
那我们用谁的钱
Then whose money are we going to use?
赫利俄斯的
Helios's.
我们找过赫利俄斯了 他们把我们拒绝了
We already went to Helios, Dev. They turned us down.
我感觉新的管理团队 更倾向于接受我们的建议
I got a feeling the new management team will be more amenable to our proposal.
什么新管理团队
What new management team?
我们啊
Us.
你建议我们收♥购♥赫利俄斯 认真的
Are you seriously suggesting that we take over Helios?
我仍然拥有公♥司♥的大量股票
I still own a substantial amount of stock in the company,
而你继承了母亲的一切
and you inherited everything from your mom.
如果我们能说服足够数量的股东加入 我们就能做到
If we can convince enough stockholders to throw in with us, well, we can do it.
你们说如何
What do you say?
去他的 就这么办
Fuck it. Let's do it.
好 太好了
All right, great.
那么说说股东吧
Now, stakeholders.
我来找这三位
I will approach these three here
凯莉 我希望你去找其他这几位
and, Kelly, I'd like you to approach these others right here.
我来找这个
I'll take this one.
我们是老交情了
We go way back.
谁啊
Yeah?
是我
It's me.
阿莱达
Aleida.
我不确定你是否...
I wasn't sure if you were--
天啊 看起来某人刚刚大血拼来着
Wow. Looks like someone's been on a buying spree.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you out my way?
有个东西拿给你看
Got something for you to look at.
稍等
Give me a minute.
(禁忌星球)
(罗比机器人 说话玩偶)
天啊
Oh, my God.
你有《禁忌星球》里的罗比机器人
You have Robby the Robot from Forbidden Planet.
这是维克多最喜欢的电影
You know, it's Victor's all-time favorite movie.
嘿 放回去
Hey, put that back!
放回原处 那里
Right where you got it from. Right there.
快点
Come on.
抱歉...
Sorry, it...
我知道每样东西放在哪里 不想弄丢
It's just I know where everything is. Don't wanna lose it.
东西拿给我看吧 来
Show me the thing. Come on.
我知道这个
I know about this.
对 是一个迷人的项目 但我以为霍布森将其终止了
Yeah. It's a fascinating project, but I thought Hobson killed it.
我们要通过私人资金来做
We're doing this through the private sector.
我们
We?
等等 你要离开航♥天♥局
Hold on, you're leaving NASA
来和凯莉鲍德温搞这个
to work on this with Kelly Baldwin?
还有戴夫阿耶萨
And Dev Ayesa.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
听着 我知道这很疯狂 但戴夫依然拥有很多赫利俄斯的股票
Look, I know it's crazy, but Dev still owns a lot of Helios stock
凯莉也是
and so does Kelly.
只需再来几位股东加入我们 我们就能重新掌控他的公♥司♥
All we need is a few more stockholders to join us, and we can retake his company.
这就是你来找我的目的
So that's why you're here.
为了我的股票
For my shares.
这是单纯搞科学 不受各种政♥治♥因素干扰的机会
It's an opportunity to do pure science again without all the political bullshit--
别跟我推销了 天啊
Spare me the sales pitch. Jesus.
老天 我签字就是了 然后你就走吧
God. I'll sign the fucking thing and then you can just go.
比尔
Bill...
对不起 我这么久没来看你
I'm sorry I haven't been to see you in so long.
我不怪你生我的气 但我真的...
I don't blame you for being mad at me. But I really--
我没生气
I'm not mad.
没有吗
You're not?
没有
No.
我懂
I get it.
我可能也不想见我
Probably wouldn't want to see me either.
但如果你想让我帮忙 你得向我解释一件事
But if you want my help you're gonna have to explain something to me.
什么事
What?
你在航♥天♥局工作了15年 为什么要离职
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表