剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
不被信任
Can't be trusted.
我一走 大家就不用担心了
Everyone could just go on without me and not just have to worry.
大家就可以自♥由♥自在
People could be what they wanted to be. . .
跟喜欢的人在一起
could be with the people they wanted.
简单生活
Could live simple.
没有秘密
No secrets.
-不 我不会有事的
No. I'll be fine.
我当你的猎物 犹八·厄尔利. . .
I'll be your bounty, Jubal Early. . .
就此离开
and I'll just fade away.
终于按照计划. . .
Well, finally something goes according to. . .
西蒙?
Simon?
明白了吗? 感觉就像这样
See? That's what it feels like.
坐好 亲爱的 厄尔利要回来了
just hang tight, darlin'. Early's on the move.
没关系的
Shh. It's okay.
你做得对 亲爱的
You made the right move, darlin'.
跟厄尔利走才是最好的决定
Best for you to go on with ol' Early
真的吗? 有人不认同
You think so? Some of us feel differently.
准许上船?
Permission to come aboard?
你不完全正确
You know, you ain't quite right.
这是大众理论
It's the popular theory.
走吧 进船去
Go on, get in there.
把你哥打一顿 他搞砸了你的计划
Give your brother a thrashing for messing up your plan.
他太会操心了
He takes so much looking after.
往左
To the left. .
你的左边
Your left.
好 小心地拉出来
Okay, now, very gently, pull that aside.
这真的不是我的专业 医生
This is really not my area of expertise, Doctor.
我比较习惯把这个东西 弄进人的身体
I tend to be putting these into people more than the other thing.
能帮你擦汗吗? 我看你满头大汗了
Can I mop your brow? I am at the ready with the fearsome brow mop.
你拿到子弹了
You got the bullet.
好 我要昏迷一下子 你干得不错
Okay, I'm just gonna pass out for a minute, but you're doing great.
我们又活下来了
And we live to fight another day.
那位 凶猛的狂人 有可能活着吗? Any chance that. . . (中文) might survive?
以他的方向 他的机会应该. . .
Air he had left, I'd say his chance would be about one in. . .
很渺茫
a very large number.
不太可能
Ain't odds I'd play.
你的嘴如何?
How's your lip?
-我觉得我真是个笨蛋 是啊
I just feel such a fool. Yeah.
多年的牧师训练
All them years of priest training. . .
却被赏金猎人打败
and taken out by one bounty hunter.
别搞错 我跟他硬干了一架
Don't get me wrong. I gave him a hell of a fight.
-一定很精彩 值得歌♥颂
Epic, I'm guessing They're be poems and songs.
-只要你有时间听 至少你有玩到 我什么都没有
Just you wait. At least you got some play I missed every damn thing.
后来他家人把他带走
And then his folks come by to fetch him. . .
原来他才14岁
and it turns out he's, like, 14 years old!
他一定做过什么基因实验
I mean, he must've been some kind of genetic experiment
我发誓 他真的是. . .
'cause I swear this guy was, uh. . .
我爸把我打得. . .
Oh, my daddy whupped me so hard.
我4点 看你多少
Well, I'm at fours. Let's see you match that.
我会赢的
I can win this.
别光说不练 来啊 露一手
I'm hearing a lot of talk there, genius. Come on. Show me what you got.
我还在这呢
Well, here I am.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表