剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
-很漂亮 不是吗? -是的 长官
-A real beauty, ain't she? -Yes, sir.
跟你说 买♥♥下这艘飞船 好好对她...
Tell you what. You buy this ship, treat her proper...
她就能陪你渡过下半生
she'll be with you for the rest of your life.
你买♥♥了这艘船 长官?
You paid money for this, sir?
有目的?
On purpose?
怎么? 行了 说真的 佐依 你认为如何?
Wha-- Come on, seriously, Zoe, what do you think?
说实话吗 长官 我想你是被宰了
Honestly, sir? I think you got robbed.
被宰? 什么意思?
Robbed? Wha--What do you mean?
这是艘[废物]
It's a piece of....
[废物]?
好吧 她是赢不了什么选美大赛 但是很结实
Uh, okay, she won't be winning any beauty contests anytime soon...but she is solid.
像这样的船 会陪伴你到死
Ship like this, be with you till the day you die.
-因为这是死亡陷阱 -不是的...
-Because it's a death trap. -That's not...
你非常缺乏想象力
You are very much lacking in imagination.
我就是那样想的 长官
I imagine that's so, sir.
来吧 你还没看到全部 我带你看看余下的
Come on. You haven't even seen most of it.Let me show you the rest
不要只专注于她是什么 专注于她能成为什么
and try to see past what she is...and on to what she can be.
-那是什么 长官? -就是自♥由♥
-What's that, sir? -Freedom is what.
我是说那是怎样?
I meant what's that?
跳过这段啦 这里肯定有人住过
Yeah, just step around that. I think something must have been living in here.
佐依 我们找个机械师 启动她 重新运转...
I tell you, Zoe, we get a mechanic, get her up and running again...
雇个好的驾驶员 或者厨师 活得像个人样儿
hire a good pilot, maybe a cook--Live like real people.
小团队 他们一定会向往自♥由♥ 有啥干啥
A small crew--They must feel the need to be free. Take jobs as they come.
永远不用再看旁人脸色过活
They never have to be under the heel of nobody ever again.
无论联盟的势力有多远...
No matter how long the arm of the Alliance might get...
我们会让自己飞的更远一点
we'll just get ourselves a little further.
-让她重新运转起来? -是的
-"Get her running again"? -Yeah.
-现在不能运转? -不太能 但会的
-So not running now? -Not so much. But she will.
我已经给她起了个名字 一个响亮亮的名字
I already know what I'm gonna call her. Got a name all picked out.
萤火虫 第一季 第九集
不 不是那样的
That is not true. No.
不 我发誓是的
no. I swear it is.
你们当中肯定有人告诉他了
Surely one of you must have told him.
不 作为兄弟我们绝没告诉他
No! Not one of the brethren had the heart to say anything.
他太自豪了
He was so proud.
什么? 他自豪什么?
Of what? What was he proud of?
他是谁?
Who he?
看起来很整齐 是实话 你们知道吧?
Looked rather natty, truth be told, you know.
什么整齐? 我想听听整齐的事情
What was natty? I wanna hear about the natty thing.
牧师正在给我们讲 他在修道院的生活趣闻
Shepherd Book was just tellin'us funny stories about his life at the monastery.
修道士的幽默 我错过了所有趣闻啊
Monastic humor. I miss out on all the fun.
很显然还有所有食物
And all the food too, apparently.
你认为你和谁结了婚?
Just who do you think you're married to, hmm?
我爱我妻子
I love my wife.
-线路设定好了? -是的
-So we got a course set? -We do.
使用了创造性的导航系统 我们应该不用碰上
Took a little creative navigating,but we should make it all the way to Greenleaf
同盟军的巡逻艇 就能到格林利夫
without running afoul of any Alliance patrols.
-或是任何生物 -很好 应该是这样的
-Or a single living soul, for that matter. -Good. Way it should be.
当然 原本需要十八个小时的路程...
Course, what should be an 18-hour trip's gonna take us...
这条航线只需要一个星期
the better part of a week by this route.
我们不赶时间 我喜欢轻松悠闲的航程
Oh, we're in no rush. I like an easy, languorous journey.
我想就是那样的
Oh, gee, I wonder what that would be like.
我来帮你
Let me help you with that.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
轮到我了?
My turn?
牧师给我们讲了一个 作为传教士的趣事
Well, Shepherd told us a funny story about being a preacher.
现在你来讲讲 作为医生的趣事吧
Now you tell us a funny story about being a doctor.
趣事
Oh, a funny story.
没错 因为病人总是很爆笑
Yeah, 'cause sick people are "high-larious."
他们...他们可能会 呃...
Well, they...they can be. Uh...
事实上 我记得有一次我在急症室工作...
in-in fact, I-I remember this time...Uh, I was working the E.R.
有个..有个家伙..就是那种老实公民...
and this, this fellow...this, you know, upright sort of citizen
进来了 他就抱怨...
he-he comes in and he's, you know, complaining about...
依娜拉 我敢说 她肯定有一些为娼趣闻
Uh, Inara, she's gotta have some funny whorin' stories, I'd wager.
确实如此 有趣又色情
Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy.
你不懂的 永远都不会
You have no idea. And you never will.
我不谈自己的客户
I don't discuss my clients.
别这样 依娜拉 有谁会知道?
Aw, come on, Inara. Who'd know?
你 魅姬不会亲吻后又乱说
You. A Companion doesn't kiss and tell.
那么确实有接吻了?
You. A Companion doesn't kiss and tell.
医生 我想凯莉还是需要你帮忙
Hey, Doc, uh, I think Kaylee may need your help after all.
做这船上第一个外科手术如何 塔姆医生?
Care to make the first incision, Dr. Tam?
生日快乐 西蒙
Happy Birthday, Simon.
这 呃...
Whoo! This is, uh...
你们...你们怎么知道? 雷芙 是不是你...?
How did...How'd you know? River, did you?
在这里"日期制"已经不能用了吧
"Day" is a vestigial mode of time measurement based on solar cycles.
并不适用
It's not applicable.
我没为你准备什么
I didn't get you anything.
似乎网络上贴了张你的逮捕令
Seems a fresh warrant for your arrest came up over the cortex.
上面有写你的生日
Had your birth date attached right to it.
真的?
Really?
希望你能喜欢 面粉不多 所以基本都是蛋白质
I hope you like it.Couldn't get ahold of no flour,so it's mostly protein.
事实上 和我们刚吃过的晚餐用料差不多
In fact, it's pretty much what we just had for dinner.
但我尽量把粉糖做成巧克力味道 所以...
But I tried to get...the frosting as chocolatey-tasting as possible, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的...真的非常感动 谢谢大家
I'm really, I'm very...very deeply moved. Thank you.
深吸口气吹蜡烛吧 然后我们就能尝一块了
deeply move yourself to blow out them candles, so we can try a slice.
快点 医生 一口气吹灭
Come on, Doc. Give a good blow.
刚刚是怎么了?
What the hell was that?
可能只是什么故障声 我去查看一下
Maybe just a hiccup. I'll go check it out.
我去看看船舵 火
I'll take a look at the helm. Fire.
行 好的
Okay, right.
佐依! 火!
Zoe! Fire.
火!
Fire!
宝贝 你得和我说说话呀
Zoe, baby. You've got to talk to me, baby.
封锁所有通往甲板的路
Seal off everything that leads below decks.
马上去做!
Do it now.
-她会没事吗? -我需要医药箱
-She gonna be okay? -I need my med kit.
这条路不行 外面起火了
Not this way. We've got fire.
-你想去哪儿? -佐依伤得很重
-Where do you think you're going? -Zoe's been badly hurt.
-我需要医疗用品 -对不起 医生 任何人都不能离开
-I need my medical supplies. -Sorry, Doc, nobody leaves.
-所有的地方都封死了 -你不让我过 她会死的
-Everything's sealed up tight. -If you don't let me through, she could die.
要是我让你过 我们都得死
I let you through, we all die.
没事的 你会...
It's okay. You're gonna be...
她休克了 我得让她醒过来
She's going into shock. I need to bring her vitals back up.
-有多严重 她会没事吗? -没有烧伤的痕迹
-How bad is it? She gonna be all right? -There's no sign of burning.
-一定是内伤 我要做个扫描 -宝贝 能听到我说话吗?
-It must be internal.I'll have to do a scan. -Baby. Zoe, can you hear me?
佐依 坚持住 亲爱的
Zoe. Come on, sweetheart.
佐依 拜托 说说话 宝贝
Zoe. Come on, talk, baby.
看着我 亲爱的 凯莉
Look at me, sweet. Kaylee.
凯莉 看着我
Kaylee, look at me.
我希望你去引擎室去 查一下起火原因
I need you up in the engine room figurin' out what caused this.
她不动了
She ain't movin'.
宁静号♥也不动了
Serenity's not movin'.
我知道
I know it.
所以我们要查出原因
Which is why we need to suss out what it was happened,
才能让她重新动起来
so we can get her goin' again, right?
-你做得到么? -是的 船长
-Think you can do that? -Yes, Captain.
好姑娘
That's a good girl.
坚持住 你很坚强 是我见过最坚强的人
Come on, baby. You're strong, strongest person I ever met.
-你一定能做到 -她能挺过来吗?
-You can do this! -She gonna make it?
-拜托 我得工作 -沃什
-Please. I need to work. -Wash.
-沃什 去船桥上 -佐依受伤了
-Wash, I need you on the bridge. -Zoe's hurt.
医生会尽力而为的
And the doctor is gonna do everything he can.
你必须到船桥上去 我们得知道情况有多糟
Meantime, I got to have you on the bridge. We need to know how bad it is.
多糟? 很糟 好吗 长官?
How bad? It's bad, okay, sir?
我妻子可能要死在这了 所以我感觉非常糟
My wife may be dying here, so my feeling is it's pretty damn bad.
-沃什... -我不会离开她 马尔!
-Wash... -I'm not leaving her side, Mal!
别再问我了
Don't ask me again.
我不是在请求 这是命令
I wasn't askin'. I was tellin'.
[操你的]
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表