剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
塔姆公♥馆♥ 11年前
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
我们被阻断了
We got cut off.
-被阻断什么了? -我们的排队 西蒙
-Cut off from what? -Our platoon, Simon.
我们得和独♥立♥派的班队周♥旋♥了...
We got out playing for the Independent Squad...
我们永远都回不去我们的排队了
and we won't make it back to our platoon.
我们得靠吃人肉维生了
We need to resort to cannibalism.
来的太快 没有存粮或者其它什么东西吗?
That was fast. Don't we have rations or anything?
都丢失了 我们不得不吃人了
They got lost. We're gonna have to eat the men.
你不是要为你的独舞表演 做练习吗?
Aren't you supposed to be practicing for your dance recital?
我都学会了
I learned it all.
-这个错了 -书上是这么写的 雷芙
-That's wrong. -It's from the book, River.
不 书是错的 都是谬论
No. The book is wrong. His whole conclusion is fallacious.
那么 独♥立♥派的人是如何把我们阻断的?
So how'd the Independents cut us off?
他们用的是恐龙
They were using dinosaurs.
[见他的鬼]
注意语言 年轻人
Language, young man.
对不起 爸爸 独♥立♥派的人用恐龙袭击我们
Sorry, Dad. The Independents attacked us with dinosaurs.
西蒙在激战中丢了脑袋
Simon lost his head in the heat of battle.
[那没关系]
既然有恐龙的介入 我想我们就先行撤退吧
Because there were dinosaurs involved, I think we'll let it slide.
-收到我的留言了吗? -收到了 内容缺失了
-Did you get my wave? -I got it. Your text shorted.
我在董事会上收到的 谢谢你
I got the whole thing during a board meeting. Thank you.
如果我有专用本源器的话 就不会缺失了
If I had a dedicated source box, it wouldn't short out.
少了一半内容
I lost half my essay.
是啊 这样你也就能通过网路 进入[天晓得]的地方了
Yes, and you'd have access to any...that filtered in from the cortex.
我是绝对不允许的
I absolutely forbid it.
-爸爸 -爸爸
-Dad. -Dad.
我是不会让这东西 出现在我房♥子里的
I will not have it in my house.
但是 既然你老妈给你订了一部...
But since your mother's ordered you one...
我猜我应该 放弃我的白日梦了
I should give up the fantasy this is my house.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
但以你成为一名 天才医生为条件
You will repay me by becoming a brilliant doctor. That's the deal.
专用本源器 天才医生
Dedicated source box, brilliant doctor.
-我什么时候...? -很多年后
-When do I...? -Many years.
爸爸 这真是[大变化]
Dad, this is so...
-这真的是... -我知道
-It's really gonna... -I know.
你以为我会让你 用那些二等品吗?
You think I'd let you work with something second-rate?
-谢谢 -你应得的
-Thank you. -You're worth it.
你们两个天才能否 让你们疲惫的爸爸...
Is it possible for you two geniuses to give your tired old dad...
安静几分钟呢?
a couple minutes quiet?
不! 不 我不想进去!
No! No, I don't want to go in!
-没事的 -不会没事的
-It's okay. -It's not okay.
你不能这样 插20根针在我眼睛里 然后问我看到什么
You can't dig into me,shove 20 needles in my eyes and ask me what I see!
我...我们不进去 你瞧
I...We won't go in. Look.
-今天没有检查 -没有变♥态♥的检查?
-No test today. -No rutting tests?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥笨蛋 把我打扮得他妈的像个洋娃娃
Stupid son of a bitch dressed me up like a gorram doll.
没有检查 也不打♥针♥
No tests, no shots.
别怕 我只会给你拿一些温和的药剂
Come on. I'm just gonna give you a smoother cuttle.
雷芙!
River!
不是他
Not him.
[流口水的婊♥子♥和猴子的笨儿子]
那么现在诅咒和乱丢东西 也成为她的爱好了
So she's added cussing and hurling about things to her repertoire.
-她真是一个天才 -只不过是糟糕的一天而已
-She really is a prodigy. -It's just a bad day.
不 某人的尖叫吓坏了牛的时候 才是糟糕的一天
No. A bad day is when someone's yelling spooks the cattle.
了解? 看过牛群受惊乱跑 却无处可逃的情景吗
Understand? Ever see cattle stampede when they got no place to run?
就像是脱衣舞牛表演
It's kind of like a meat grinder.
-这会让我们失去一半多的牛 -她没有接近过牛群
-And it'd lose us half our herd. -She hasn't gone near the cattle.
对 但你可能没注意到 她的声音却传到了
No. But in case you hadn't noticed, her voice kind of carries.
我们在地上两英里外 下面的人都能听的到她
We're two miles above ground and they can probably hear her down there.
等卸货后 她可以尽管大喊大叫到我们的耳朵流血
As soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed...
当然她不那样做的话 是最好不过了
although I would take it as a kindness if she didn't.
在一定的真空环境下 人类体内的血液...
The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds...
可以在8.6秒内被抽干
given adequate vacuuming systems.
看到了吧 病态且恐怖 我是不介意的
See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with.
只要她安静下来
Long as she does it quiet-like.
这是妄想分♥裂♥症 是政♥府♥的科学家一手造成的...
This is paranoid schizophrenia,captain, handcrafted by government scientists...
他们乱搞我妹妹的大脑
who thought my sister's brain was a rutting playground.
我不知道会引起什么后果
I have no idea what'll set her off.
-如果你有一些专家的建议的话... -我不是医生
-If you have some expertise... -I'm not the doctor.
而且我也不是你的奶妈
And I'm not your gorram babysitter either.
如果必要 就塞住她的嘴
Gag her if you have to.
还有交易要完成
Got trade to be done.
你看到那个了吗?
You see that?
像这样的飞船是不会在这降落的 除非他们要卖♥♥什么
Fancy vessels such as that don't land here unless they got something to sell.
如果正好是我们需要的东西 那就拿了
If it happens to be something we need, we take it.
萤火虫 第一季 第六集
是时候给你的帅鞋 毁毁容了
It's about time you broke in them pretty shoes.
快走!
Get along!
如果你牵着它们走 它们也会走的很好
You know, they walk just as easy if you lead them.
我喜欢赶着它们走
I like smacking them.
希望这个畜栏足够结实 来圈住它们
Hope this corral's strong enough to hold them.
现在"牧师"已经完全是个 修饰性的头衔了
Shepherd's a purely figurative title, you know.
下次走私货物 我们得做些小玩意了
Next time we smuggle stock, let's make it something smaller.
是啊 我们应该开始交易 黑市的小猎狗了
Yeah, we should start dealing in those black market Beagles.
小灵魂 大世界
Little soul, big world.
吃 睡 还是吃
Eat, sleep and eat.
许多灵魂
Many souls.
牛在飞船上三个星期 她没有接近它们
Cattle on the ship three weeks, she don't go near them.
现在我们到了绛茵星 她倒需要和畜牲们交流了?
Now we're on Jiangyin and she needs to communicate with the beasts?
它们的内心并不是牛
They weren't cows inside.
它们在等待着 但是却忘记了
They were waiting to be, but they forgot.
现在它们看到了天空 便记起它们是什么了
Now they see sky and they remember what they are.
如果我能听懂她说的话 是不是很惨?
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?
走吧 我们要开工了
Come on now, let's get you clear of the work.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
-你在做什么? -我在固定畜栏好做生意
-What are you doing? -I'm fixing to do business.
我不能同时又看着牛 又看着你妹妹
I can't be herding steers and your sister.
-她没有伤害人的意思 -我从没想过她有
-She didn't mean any harm. -I never figured she did.
但当一个人在进行 一些秘密交易的时候...
But when a man engages in clandestine dealings...
他总会有希望事情 顺利进行的想法
he has this preference for things being smooth.
-她会让事情变的不顺利 -是吗
-She makes things not be smooth. -Right.
我非常抱歉 如果她泄露出去...
I'm very sorry if she tipped off anyone...
你狡猾巧妙的 隐藏牛群的秘密
about your cunningly concealed herd of cows.
我在想你手头的空闲时间 是不是太多了
I'm starting to think you've got too much time on your hands.
对此我有一些建议
I've got a notion regarding that.
你为什么不带着你的妹妹 去散个步呢?
Why don't you take your sister for a little walk?
-散步? -是的 一个不在这里的地方
-A walk? -Yeah. Someplace away.
或许我们最好待在附近 联盟已经称我们是逃犯了
Well,probably best we stay close. Alliance has us marked as fugitives.
最近的联盟人员在麦哲伦巡船上 离这有几小时路程
Closest Alliance is the cruiser Magellan, hours from here...
我保证它们不会来像绛茵星的
and I promise they ain't coming to Jiangyin.
不过我还是不确定 这是个明智的建议
Still, I'm not sure it's such a wise suggestion.
对于建议 我是从来不会犯错误的
I wouldn't mistake it for a suggestion.
别担心 我们不会丢下你们离开的
Don't worry. We won't leave without you.
貌似每个水星上的供货店...
Does it seem every supply store on every water planet...
都有五个一样的破布娃娃 和一样的木雕...
has the same five rag dolls and the same woodcarvings of...
这是什么 一只鸭子?
What is this, a duck?
那是天鹅
That's a swan.
-我喜欢 -真的?
-I like it. -You do?
看起来它倾注着...渴望
Looks like it was made with, you know,longing.
由一个非常渴望 见到一只天鹅的人制♥作♥的
Made by a person who really longed to see a swan.
也许是因为 他们只听过一些粗略的描述
Perhaps because they'd only heard of them by rough description.
你说这个能作为 一个不错的礼物吗?
Do you think this'd make a nice gift?
礼物? 给谁?
A gift? For whom?
我只是很喜欢而已
I just kinda like it.
很有趣 你知道的
It's rich, you know.
哦 是给西蒙的
Oh. For Simon.
我可没有那么说
I didn't say that.
你还不擅长 掩饰自己的喜好哦
You don't do a very good job of hiding your interest.
他只是非常的...[帅]
He's just so...
你就是想把他浑身上下咬个遍 是吧
You just wanna take a bite out of him all over,you know?
小心
Careful.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表