剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
穿透她的皮肤. . .
through the skin of her. . .
令大海狂暴的沸腾起来. . .
making the oceans boil with sensation.
然后当她再也不能 忍♥受的时候. . .
And when she could endure no more ecstasy. . .
她鼓起了脸庞 吹出了天空
she puffed up her cheeks and blew out the sky.
很好的神话
Good myth.
在我的生命里 见到的只有屋顶 塔尖和地窖门
My whole life, I saw nothing but roofs and steeples and the cellar door.
几天之后 我就会离开你们 再次回到那种生活中去
In a few days, I'll be back to that life and gone from yours.
让今晚过的更有意义吧
Make this night what it should be.
求你了. . .
Please. . .
让我看看星星
show me the stars.
[我的妈和她的疯狂的外甥]
我现在真希望我是别人
Do I wish I was somebody else right now.
没有结婚的人. . .
Somebody not married. . .
没有疯狂爱上一个用小手指 就能杀死我的漂亮女人
not madly in love with a beautiful woman who can kill me with her pinky.
-我太过分了 不
I've been too forward. No.
是的 但是实际上 我喜欢这样的女人
Well, yes, but I actually like that in a woman.
这就是为什么 就像之前提到的 佐依和我结婚的原因
That's part of why Zoe and I are, as previously mentioned, married.
我以为. . .
I thought. . .
她看起来不尊重你
She didn't seem to respect you.
并不是所有人一开始 就了解我和佐依
Not everybody gets me and Zoe at first glance.
这里是不是变的很热? 我需要点空气
Did it get very hot in here? I need airflow.
你非常的爱她
You love her very much.
是的
Yeah.
我从来没有遇到过 像佐依那样的人
I never did meet anyone quite like Zoe.
我们第一次见面的时候 她竟然扔. . .
The first time we met, she actually threw. . .
你迷路了吗?
Are you lost?
对不起 我以为另外那艘穿梭船是你的
I'm sorry, I thought the other shuttle was yours.
没错 我本是在网络上
It is. I was on the cortex
然后我的屏幕突然短路了 这个也一样
and my screen shorted. This one's out too.
-在寻找客人吗? 你在找什么?
Looking for customers? What were you looking for?
我没有无礼的意思 魅姬的生活充满了魅力和不可思议
I don't mean to be rude. A companion's life is so glamorous and strange.
我希望我也有 这种能力来做交易
I wish I had the skill for such a trade.
你想要取悦 你的新婚丈夫吗?
You'd like to please your new husband?
他不会碰我的
Oh, he'll have none of me.
说真的 我稍微松了口气
For true, I'm somewhat relieved.
如果我要爱上谁. . .
If I'm to learn of love. . .
我希望是双 温文尔雅的人的双手
I'd like it to be at the hands of someone gentle.
一个和我. . .
Someone who could. . .
心有灵犀的人
feel what I feel.
但是马尔说 你不认同我的工作
But Mal said you don't approve of my work.
当然 而且他也说 不会让你接近我
Sure, and he said that to keep you from me.
我对你的好奇心太重了
I was too curious about you.
自从我见到你以后就是
Ever since I saw you.
来我的穿梭船
Come to my shuttle.
你会. . . ?
You would. . . ?
你会对我说谎吗?
You would lie with me?
-我猜我们已经说了够多的慌了 你很棒
I guess we've lied enough. You're good.
你更棒 你是谁?
You're amazing. Who are you?
马尔科姆·雷诺的寡妇
Malcolm Reynolds' widow.
亲爱的 醒醒
Baby. Wake up.
-他在流血 那里没有人
He's bleeding. There's no one in there
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
马尔!
Mal!
[仁慈的佛祖]
去叫医生 马尔受伤了 他. . .
Get the doctor. Mal's hurt.
你这个愚蠢的混. . .
You stupid son of a. . .
这是圣诞节吗?
Is it Christmas?
-他醒过来了 我怎么了?
Well, he's back. What happened about me?
你娇滴滴的新娘 是个间谍
Your blushing bride was a plant.
她把你们两个都弄晕了
She took both of you out.
她怎么. . . ?
How did. . . ?
混合麻醉剂 可能是涂在她的嘴唇上
Narcotic compound, probably spread over a seal on her lips.
-粘到你的嘴唇上了 就被俘获了 嘴唇 对吧?
You get it on yours, and pow. Lips, huh?
呃. . .
Well. . .
从前在急诊室上晚班的时候 经常送来很多. . .
We used to get a lot of guys brought in on the night shift at the ER. . .
被偷光并且不醒人事的人 他们管这个叫"晚安吻"
usually robbed, very groggy. They called it the "good night kiss".
-所以你们两个接吻了 那不是很特别吗?
So you two were kissing. Well, isn't that special?
-沃什 你怎么. . . ? 我只是被踢中了脑袋
Wash, how did. . . ? I just got kicked in the head.
我的男人绝对不会 爱上那样的[贱♥货♥]
My man would never fall for that.
我绝大部分脑袋是 希望我爱上的
Most of my head wishes I had.
-你们这些家伙不明白 这儿看起来很简单
You guys don't understand. Seems pretty simple.
-你在占便宜. . . 我是那个被占便宜的人
You were taking advantage. . . I was the one being taken advantage of.
抱歉
My apologies.
你是受害者 沃什被打晕 而依娜拉在这里找到了你
You were victimized, Wash was beaten, and Inara found you here.
然后我就晕了 我的头跟沃什一样受伤了
Then I fell. My head got hurt like Wash.
-我一点都没听明白 我只不过晕了 仅此而已
I don't get any of this. I only fell, is all.
-我们的情况如何? 我们被隔离了. . .
What the hell's our status? We're shut down. . .
正试着去船桥
trying to get on the bridge.
我们所知道的就是 我们正飞向某个地方 并不是泊蒙德
All we know is, we're headed somewhere, and it ain't Beaumond.
我很好 我不需要检查
Oh, I'm fine. I don't need to be examined.
我很舒服
I'm comfy.
她不只锁上了门 她把两个入口都封死了
She didn't just lock it. She fused both entrances to something.
但是为什么如此兴师动众? 她有什么目的?
But why the big act? What was she after?
除了调戏船长的目的之外
Besides molesting captains.
你想休息一下吗 牧师? 我们正在某种危险之中
You wanna stow it, preacher? We're in some peril here.
如果她能驾驶飞船 为什么还要带走穿梭船?
If she can fly this, why take the shuttle?
也许她喜欢穿梭船?
Maybe she likes shuttles?
有些人戏弄鹅
Some people juggle geese.
-她是个专家 用非常职业的手法弄乱了一切
She's a pro. This is a masterful job of muck-up.
看到她如何转接的输出线吗?
See how she crossed the dry feeds?
所以即使我们要重组线路 也会被锁死
So we even try to re-route, it'll lock down.
[精彩]
-她直接连接到热量塞上了 是的
She went straight for the thermal cap. Yeah, yeah.
我们死定了
We are so hung.
我很高兴你们在下面玩的愉快 我们能弄好吗
I'm glad you're having a good time. Can we make it right?
一时半会是不可能的 船长
That's not gonna happen for a while. captain.
我们没有什么时间
Well, we don't have a good long while.
我们都知道 我们可能直接撞进星球里面. . .
We could be headed straight into a solid moon for all we know. . .
那么 我们现在就开始工作如何?
so how's about we get to work?
是你的精彩演出 让我们陷入这样的境地的 长官
Hey, it was your big make-out session that got us into this, sir.
-我中毒了 你被麻醉了
I was poisoned. You were drugged.
这就是我从来都不 亲吻嘴的原因
That's why I never kiss them on the mouth.
你们能做点什么?
What can you do?
给我们点时间 我们可以连接到网络上
We can get the cortex and navcom back online,
至少知道我们飞向哪里
at least see where we're headed.
-掌舵呢? 停下来如何?
What about steering? What about stopping?
她破坏的很厉害 我们得做很多的. . .
She humped us hard. We're gonna have to do a lot. . .
去做! 如果不能改变航向 知道飞向哪里没有用
Well, do it! Doesn't help me to see where I'm going if I can't change course.
-这个女孩非常了解这艘飞船 那不仅仅是她了解的东西
This girl really knows her ships. That's not all she knows.
她是接受过良好教育的
She's well-schooled.
你指什么 麻醉剂? 晚安吻?
What do you mean, the sedative? The good night kiss?
我只是被打到了头 但是马尔经历过那些
I only hit my head, but Mal went through that.
但是 我是说 诱惑方面 肢体语言 暗示
But, no, I mean, seduction, body language, signals.
她作为魅姬被训练过
She's had training. As in companion.
在学院里
As in academy
我们的小莎弗伦 真是不平凡
Our little Saffron's quite a wonder.
我开始认为 她的婚事是委屈她了
I'm beginning to think she married beneath herself.
你怎么知道的? 关于培训的事?
How do you know? About the training?
她也试图着诱惑我
She tried to seduce me too.
真的吗?
Really?
她有没有. . . ?
Did she. . . ?
呃 你有没有. . . ?
Uh, did you. . . ?
你不会在关公面前耍大刀
You don't play a player.
她试图诱惑是不明智的 但是我认为她当时很匆忙
It was sloppy of her to try it, but she was in a rush.
但是她拥有专业的. . .
But she had professional. . .
所以说 在我这件事中 我是说 真的是. . .
So in my case, I mean, it was really. . .
你也会亲吻她的
You would've kissed her too
-沃什没有 但是她那时是裸体的
Wash didn't. But she was naked.
而且一切都清楚明了
And all articulate.
大家不要在这里谈论性 要谈的 到别的地方谈
Everybody not talking about sex, in here. Everybody else, elsewhere.
他们来了
They're coming.
-还有多远? 10分钟左右 正对目标
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表