剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
How's the lieutenant?
他大叫着 他的手臂受伤了
Oh, started screaming all of a sudden about his arms
他的手臂在哪? 我们只好回去找
Where's his arms? We had to go back and find them
-到底是怎么回事? 他根本没受伤
What the hell happened? He ain't even hurt.
像大多数人一样 他的10根手指还在手上
He's got 10 pretty fingers on his hands, like the most of men.
但他叫得就好像它们都没了
But he's screaming like they're gone, crying
他已经两小时没说话了
He ain't said a word in two hours.
他是个孩子
He's kids.
长官 我们还要守吗?
Sir, do we hold?
我不想死在这 原谅我这么说 这里不值得
I don't wanna die here. Forgive me saying, this rock ain't worth it.
-我们丢命 大家都会死 克瑞斯
Not our lives Everybody dies, Tracey
你不知道什么时候 就会有人给你一枪
Someone's carrying a bullet for you right now, doesn't even know it.
窍门是 等你老了 再让他找到你
The trick is, die of old age before it finds you.
我们可以穿插到校园区22号♥
We can still cut through to the 22nd at the school system
在那建个像样点的工事
make a decent stand there.
噢 我们在这没什么好做了
Well, we can't do any good here.
我不想赌上我的胳膊
I sure as hell ain't gonna lay down arms.
佐依
Zoe,
你听到中尉下命令 到22号♥汇合
you heard the lieutenant give the order to join up with the 22nd.
-我听到了 让他们集♥合♥
I did Round 'em up then.
你也听到中尉下命令了
And you heard the lieutenant too.
-我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 放心 我不担心
I ain't gonna rat you out. Don't worry Ain't me I'm worried on.
就算中尉恢复意识 这也不会记录在案
If the lieutenant gets his mind back, this shouldn't go on his record.
-他不能断定不是他的错 他做的够多了
Ain't his fault he couldn't take it That's more than he'd do.
追踪者!
Seeker!
找掩护!
Incoming!
-很糟吗? 很糟吗? 这是光荣
Is it bad? Is it bad? It's glorious.
-来吧! 我们得走! 我不行
Come on! We gotta move! I can't
我们得走! 佐依 带上中尉!
We gotta run! Zoe, get the lieutenant!
-我不行 老话怎么说的
I can't! Really! Go! You know the old saying.
我一点都没感觉
Well, it don't make any kind of sense.
-佐依? 我也没有
Zoe? I got nothing.
但这的确是克瑞斯
But it's definitely Tracey.
-你认识这家伙? 这是不是什么警告?
You know this guy? Is this a warning of some kind?
马尔 你必须把这东西从我这弄走
Listen, Mal, you gotta get this thing outta my station.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
邮寄尸体是极度违法的
Human transport on a postal route is very, very illegal.
如果有人知道了 我会失去特权的
If anyone even knows I took a corpse in, I'll lose my franchise.
-谁寄的? 我不知道 不会有答案的
Well, who sent it? I don't know. There's no return.
他在这多长时间了?
How long has it been here?
快一周了 所以我才呼叫你 他不能留在这
Near a week, that's why I waved you. It can't stay here.
-还没发臭 我知道 精心保存的
He don't smell. I know. Been decently preserved.
帮我一下
Give me a hand.
-把他弄上船? 对
We're taking him on board? We are.
不知有多少几率能见到这个
Don't know if I see the percentage in that
等你头痛时 可别撞坏东西
Then don't strain your brain trying. Might break something.
我们行的
We got it.
[ 中文 ]
怎么了?
What's going on?
有什么开心事?
Did we get something fun?
你真是个笨蛋
You are such a boob.
-我们怎么知道他没传染病 我们知道
How do we know he ain't plague-ridden or some such? We know
实际上我们不知道
We don't actually.
我知道你们以前是朋友 但你这是在干吗
I respect that you guys have a history, but what are you doing?
-要我解剖他吗 切开他?
If you want me to do a proper autopsy. . . Cut him up?
现在还不用 谢谢 医生
Not just yet. Thank you, Doctor.
冷血
Robot.
你找到了什么?
What do you got?
好
Uh, okay
是录音
Um, recording
嗨 我想. . .
Hi, I guess. . .
这口信是给佐依和马尔科姆·雷诺的
This is a message for Zoe and for Malcolm Reynolds,
希望现在听的人 就是你们
and I really hope you all are the ones listening to it.
我尽量不说废话
I'll spare you the boring details.
我和一些靠不住的人混在一起
I've fallen in with untrustworthy folk.
做了许多坏事
Making a bunch of bad calls.
我现在唯一的愿望 就是希望能摆脱这些. . .
All that matters is I expect to be shuffled off. . .
你俩是我唯一信任 能把我送回去的人
and you two are the only people I trust to get me where I'm going
那里才是家
which is home.
把我的遗体给我在奥尔本的家人
I'd like my body to be with my folks on St. Albans.
我们家在那有一小块土地 而且我爸妈
We got the family plot there and my mom and dad
应该知道我的死讯
well, they deserve to know I died.
你知道 这很滑稽
You know, it's funny.
在战争时能活下来. . .
We went to the war never looking to come back. . .
但现在却活不了
but it's the real world I couldn't survive.
你们在战争中很照应我
You two carried me through that war,
现在我需要你们再照应一次. . . 如果行的话
and now I need you to carry me just a little bit further. . . if you can.
告诉我家人 我爱他们. . .
Tell my folks I wanted to do right by them. . .
而且现在很平静
and that I'm at peace and all.
当你不能跑时 你就爬 当你不能爬时
When you can't run anymore, you crawl, and when you can't do that, well. .
你就休息 谢谢 你们俩
Yeah, you know the rest. Thanks, both of you.
还有 确保我的眼睛是闭着的
Oh, yeah, and, um, make sure my eyes is closed, will you?
沃什?
Wash?
加紧点的话 两天就到奥尔本了
St. Albans ain't but a two-day ride, if we burn hard enough.
-这样你的行程可能会. . . 没关系
That might make your schedule a little. . . It's all right.
是的 先生们 你们是听过很多故事
That's right gentlemen! You have been told tales all your life!
但外星人的确生活在我们当中!
But alien races exist among us!
证据就在这里面
The proof is right inside!
你会震惊的
You'll be amazed and astounded!
[ 中文 ]
我能帮什么忙?
Can I help you?
你知道你长得很难看吗?
You are an ugly looking little quim, you know that?
-要是有什么问题 问你自己
Look, if there's a problem, So you have to be asking yourself, ugly as you are
谁把你当小妾
how repulsive-looking
谁就是丑八怪
the guy that's gonna make you his little woman is gonna be.
我想监狱是个寂寞的地方
I mean prison is a lonely place.
你会被上百的人干
You sure as a hundred moons ain't gonna be pitching
你的屁♥眼♥会开花
So what kind of sorry-ass troll
还会有很多沮丧的事 会纠缠着你
is gonna get blue enough to grapple with you?
-想想都会发抖 我没违法
Shudder to think. I've broken no law.
经由联盟邮局运送人体 尤其是死人
Transportation of human cargo, especially dead cargo, through the Allied postal system
是刑事犯罪 要判5-10年
is punishable by 5 to 10 years on a penal moon.
再加上你还要拒捕
Plus, you don't know this yet, but you resisted arrest.
尸体在哪?
Where's my body?
-我不知道 那死人
I. . . I don't know The dead guy
他被运到这
He got shipped here.
我猜又被运走了 去哪了?
And shipped back out, I guess. Where?
我从未见过尸体
I never saw a body.
等一下 但见过一个大箱子
But wait. There was a crate big enough for one.
我是说 刚刚被取走了
I mean, I did hand that over just a little while ago.
小可爱 谁取走的?
Lovely. Who got it?
在这
Here.
马尔科姆·雷诺 他们去哪了?
Malcolm Reynolds. Where do you suppose he's off to?
他. . . 他有一艘萤火虫级的飞船
He. . . He captains a Firefly.
要是你现在就走 应该能追上
You should be able to catch him if you leave now.
-你想把我支走? 我不是那意思
Are you telling me to leave? Well, no, no I didn't mean that.
放松 你人不错 刚才只是吓唬你的
Relax. You've been great. And I was just bluffing with that stuff about arresting you.
我是说 谁会需要做文书工作 臭鼬 烧他
I mean, who needs that kind of paperwork? Skunklight him on fire.
不 我都告诉你了 真的!
No. I told you everything. Really!
不 别! 我知道的都告诉你了!
No. Come on! Come on! I told you! I told you what I knew!
你干什么? 我. . .
What are you doing? I. . .
要是告诉别人我们来过
Tell anyone we were here
要是给雷诺船长报信
warn Captain Reynolds that we're coming
我会烧死你
and you'll wish that we'd burned you
[懂吗? ]
好
Good.
孩子们 出发去找咱们的尸体
Boys, let's go find us a corpse.
希望现在听的人 就是你们
I really hope you all are the ones listening to it.
我尽量不说废话
I'll spare you the boring details.
我和一些靠不住的人混在一起
I've fallen in with untrustworthy folk
做了许多坏事
Making a bunch of bad calls
我现在唯一的愿望 就是希望能摆脱这些. . .
All that matters is I expect to be shuffled off. . .
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表