剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
Guess we best call the whole thing off.
你为自己赚到了袋银子
Earned yourself quite a bag of silver, little kitten.
不过在此之前 我有点忙要你帮
But I got a few more chores in mind before you get it.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
这位是查利
Now, Chari here
她对妓院了若指掌
she understands a whore's place, don't she?
奈迪那一伙人 践踏小镇的尊严
But Nandi and those others, they spit on our town.
她们不尊重神圣的父权
They've no respect for the sanctity of fatherhood
不庄重 破坏家庭
or decency or family.
他们拿我的孩子作人♥质♥ 自甘堕落
They have my child held hostage to their decadent ways
这我绝对无法忍♥受
and that I will not abide.
得给些颜色他们瞧瞧
We will show them what power is.
他们得清楚 自己的地位在哪里!
We will show them what their position in this town is!
让我们回顾一下
Let us all remember
女人该怎么服伺男人
right here and now what a woman is to a man.
给我跪下
Get on your knees.
我只是要跟奈迪说...
I-I just had to tell Nandi about...
今天...
um, about time to...
有场大战
Big fight today.
马尔 拜托
Mal, please.
不 我 我没睡 我有点失眠
No,I...No, I...Well,I...you know,I was up. I got I think insomnia.
我很高兴 你跟奈迪上♥床♥了
So you took to bed with Nandi. I'm glad.
-高兴? 是
Glad? Yes.
她是个好人 现在需要些安慰
She's a dear friend and probably in need of some comfort about now.
比起禁欲 事后不尴尬才是美德
One of the virtues.of not being puritanical about sex is not feeling embarrassed afterwards.
你应该陪着她
You should look into it.
我只是不希望让你认为
Well, I just didn't want you thinking
我在占你朋友的便宜
that I was taking advantage of your friend.
她有这个价值 我由衷恭喜你
She's well worth taking advantage of. I sincerely hope you did.
你没事
So, you're okay.
你怎么会有事呢?
Well, yeah, why wouldn't you be?
我不是完全没事
I wouldn't say I'm entirely okay.
我有点怀疑她的品味
I'm a little appalled at her taste.
沃什 你还在吗?
Wash, you there yet?
在 站最后一哨的好日子
All but. Nice day for a last stand, isn't it?
不 我还想站下一哨呢
Nope. Plan to make a healthy few stands after this one.
我只指望你的空中支援
Just hoping for some air support from your quarter, is all.
低空飞行 强袭大地
Couple of low flyovers, engines tipped earthward at full blast.
应该能让我们的客人 重新考虑要不要宰了你
Should give our guests something other than killing you to think about.
正合我意 结束
What I like to hear. Out.
马尔科姆早上心情好像不错
Malcolm seem a little funny to you at breakfast this morning?
拜托 凯莉 因为我很有趣呀
Come on, Kaylee. We all know I'm the funny one.
女士先生们 都上膛瞄准了吗?
You ladies and gentlemen all locked and loaded?
-上膛瞄准了 是的
Locked and loaded. Got it. Yes, sir.
很好 记住 射人不射马
Good. Remember shoot the man, not the horse.
死马♥会♥变成掩护 活马才能造成混乱
A dead horse is cover. A live horse, great pile of panic.
女孩 这才叫淫♥荡♥
Oh, now, girl, that is just plain dirty.
詹 你的无线电是开的
Jayne, you are aware your radio's transmitting?
我现在可不想听你谈情说爱
'Cause I don't feel particularly girlish or dirty at the moment.
我站好位置了 船长
Oh. Ah, yeah, just up here waiting, Captain.
百分百准备好了
Ready 100%.
最好是
Better be.
你太强壮了 把他吸住了
You're stronger than this thing, honey. I can feel it in your grip.
俳特霖 看着我 时候到了
Petaline, look at me. This is just a moment in time.
放手让他出来吧
Step aside and let it happen.
她如何 医生?
How is she, Doctor?
裂开10公分 快了
She's at 10 centimeters. Not long now.
依娜拉 我以为那只是他...
Inara, I thought it was just him that...
奈迪 相信我 我没事
Nandi, believe me, I'll be fine.
早安 你好吗?
Morning. How you doing?
有点紧张
A mite tense.
你跟我守阳台 你能一目了然
I'd like you on the balcony with me. You can see everyone there.
-要是有人来 你没告诉我全部事实
If anything goes You didn't give me the whole truth.
-什么事实? 她对你的感觉
About what? About her feelings for you.
-我真的不知道 马尔 看来大战要开打了
I really don't know what Mal,looks like we got imminent violence.
佐依 詹 你们看到了吗?
Zoe, Jayne, you seeing this?
大概有30个人
Gotta be 30 men out there.
确认无误 空浮艇上还有把机♥枪♥
Confirm that, plus a mounted gun on that hovercraft.
我们要逃跑吗?
What's that you said about running for it?
大家 我们有不少客人...
Okay, folks, we got no shortage of ugly ridin' in on us...
但计划不变
but that don't change the plan.
有人被射中 把他扶到后面 马上回来开枪
Anybody here goes down, you drag 'em to the back and get back to shooting.
帮助他们唯一的方法 就是结束这一切
Only way to help them is to finish this.
沃什 再两分钟就要开战了
Wash, gonna be trading injuries in under two minutes.
我要头上保持净空
I'd like my sky a little less empty.
收到 马尔 我们
Copy that, Mal. We...We...
开路 克杰克!
Open her up, Kozick!
找掩护!
Cover!
詹 我相信那是首要目标 你可不可以...
Jayne, I do believe that's our first hurdle. Think you might...
-我可以 船长 开火!
I think I might, Captain. Fire!
上!
Go!
沃什 我的太空船在哪里?
Wash, where the hell is my spaceship?
雷射枪? 布克! 佐依! 第二目标
Rutting lasers? Book! Zoe! Second hurdle.
很好 俳特霖 再推一次
That's it, Petaline. One more push.
看到肩膀了
That's the shoulders.
很好!
Good!
詹 我失去伯吉斯的行踪
Jayne, I lost visual on Burgess.
我也是
Same here.
你右边
Take to right.
宰了他
Hey. Hey. Get him.
上 宰了他
Let's go. Come on, let's get him.
靠!
God!
看另一边
Try the other side!
-打开 逮到了!
Come on. Open up. Got you!
-你 [尿湿的赌鬼] 把门打开!
You... Open this door!
没有人能...
Nobody's going...
离开
anywhere.
是个健康的男孩
A boy. Healthy.
早安 俳特霖 我的孩子好吗?
Good morning, Petaline. How's my boy?
不
No.
兰斯 你的人都非死即逃了
Rance, most of your men are either dead, dying or run off.
无所谓 我达到目的了
Oh, well, that don't matter none. I got what I came here for.
你走不掉的
Ain't leaving here with it.
-他有我的血统 不 这才是你的血
This is my blood, woman. No, this is your blood.
把孩子慢慢交出去...
Now, you hand that child over nice and slow...
否则我让你血溅当场
or I'll spill more than you can spare.
-你得付出代价 她只是个妓♥女♥
You're gonna pay for what you took. She was just a whore.
俳特霖 把我的孩子抱出来!
Petaline, you bring my baby out right now!
听到没? 我要见我儿子
You hear me? I wanna see my son.
兰斯 这是约拿
Rance, this is Jonah.
约拿 跟爸爸打招呼
Jonah, say hi to your daddy.
跟爸爸说再见吧 约拿
Say good-bye to your daddy,Jonah.
滚 滚回家去!
Go on. Go on home!
你也滚
You go with them.
那些女孩不会有事的
I think those girls will do all right.
她教得好
She taught them well.
是啊
Yeah.
我...
I'm...
我很高兴 最后一夜你跟她在一起
I'm glad you were with her, her last night.
-真的 是啊 我不高兴
I am. Yeah, well, I ain't.
我真希望没见过她...
Hell, wish I never met her...
我就不会辜负她
then I wouldn't have failed her.
不是这样的
That wasn't the way of it.
多谢你的好意
That's a kindness.
只是你怎么说 也没办法改变了
But nothing you say will convince me different.
我还是很高兴
Well, I'm still glad.
你之前不高兴?
So, you weren't before?
依娜拉
Inara.
我不想从你身上得到什么
I ain't looking for anything from you.
我只是...
I'm just, uh...
想知道真♥相♥...
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表