剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
and there were three guys and I couldn't. . .
然后雷芙出现了
And then River comes up.
她很小心 看到他们. . .
She looks out, sees 'em all. . .
他们分散开来 找掩护
And they was spread out, you know, had some cover.
她. . . 她只看了一眼 就. . . 拿走我的枪
She. . . She only looked for a second and took my gun.
闭上眼睛
closed her eyes. . .
杀了他们
killed 'em.
-她开枪射他们? 三个人
She shot them? All three
当场倒下 她眼睛还是闭着的
Dead In an instant With her eyes still closed.
真是狒狒的屁♥眼♥ 你搞错了
That's. . . You saw it wrong.
不可能 而且 不是自动瞄准或运气好
Not a jot. And it weren't auto fire or luck.
她完全. . .
She just. . .
-她完全是算准了 你知道自己在讲什么吗?
She just did the math. You understand how that sounds?
怎么 她用算数杀人 又怎样?
What? She killed 'em with mathematics, What else could it have been?
你办不到的 詹 船长你也不行
You couldn't have done it, Jayne, nor you, Cap'n.
平常人不可能这样开枪
Nobody can shoot like that that's a person.
所以雷芙不是平常人
So River's not a person.
拜托你别生气
Oh, please don't be mad.
我只是想弄清楚 你在说什么
I just want to understand what you're saying here.
-我还以为雷芙是你的朋友 她是啊
I thought River was your friend. She is!
西蒙 可是她. . .
But, Simon, the way she. . .
后来 她望着我. . .
Right after, she looked at me and. . .
笑了一下
she smiled. . .
好像没事发生
like nothing was wrong.
好像我们是在玩游戏
Like we were playing.
吓到我了
Scared me.
她救了你一命 凯莉
Could be she saved your life, Kaylee.
我很清楚 我不是说. . .
Oh, I'm all aware of that, and I'm not saying. . .
她大概不知道这是怎么回事 以为是在玩游戏
She probably didn't even know what was going on. Thought it was a game.
晚点你再好好安慰我
Later on you can explain to me how that's a comfort.
可能得用刚刚说的什么算数之类的. . .
Might have to use some of that math we've been hearing about.
我们今天是来讨论大问题 而这个大问题是. . .
What we got here to deal with is the larger issue, and that larger issue is. . .
船上可能危险人物
we got someone on board this ship might be a danger to us.
不是问你们喜不喜欢她
Ain't a question of whether we like her.
有人是很喜欢雷芙
Some of us have grown attached to River.
凯莉 你没即时回报
Kaylee, I know you have, or you would've spoken up sooner. . .
证明了你很喜欢她
which, by the by, you should have.
我个人也很喜欢雷芙
I find River pleasant enough myself. . .
但她确实有些问题
but she does have an oddness to her.
我说的不只是她精通枪术
And I ain't just talking about her proficiency with firearms.
她知道些不该知道 也不可能知道的事
Girl knows things-things she shouldn't, things she couldn't.
你是指 她是个女巫吗?
What, are you saying she's a witch?
没错 詹 她是个女巫
Yes, Jayne. She's a witch.
-她还跟野兽有“一腿” 她还有"议会"?
She has had congress with the beast. She's in Congress?
你这脑袋怎么学人话的?
How did your brain even learn human speech?
-我很好奇耶 闭嘴 你很不体贴的男生! I'm just so curious. . . . (中文)
一点都不好笑 这可事关我们和雷芙的生活
This isn't a joking matter. This is about our lives and River's.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她有很强的直觉
She's deeply intuitive.
有些时候她是会. . .
It's true that sometimes. . .
我不认为跟她的直觉有关 我想她是个读心人
I don't think she's intuitive. I think she's a reader.
-通灵者? 有可能吗?
Psychic? Is that even remotely possible?
你告诉我
You tell me.
你一直在研究 他们对她做了什么
You've been studying what they've done to her.
他们. . .
They've, uh. . .
他们的确改变了 她对事物的反应
They definitely altered the way she reacts to things,
甚至她感知的方法 但我不. . .
even the way she perceives. But I'm not. . .
还是通灵者?
Psychic, though?
这比较像科幻小说里的情节
That sounds like something out of science fiction.
-我们就住在太空船里 所以呢?
We live in a spaceship, dear So?
回到主题 你是说 她真的能读心?
Whoa. Back up a sec. Are you saying she really reads minds?
差不多
Or near enough.
-只有我这么想吗? 不
Am I alone thinking along these lines? No.
我可不想被人知道 我在想什么
Well, I don't like the idea of someone hearing what I'm thinking.
没人想知道 你在想什么
No one likes the idea of hearing what you're thinking.
联盟曾有过不少通灵者
The Alliance could have any number of uses for a psychic.
通灵者. . . 或刺客
A psychic or an assassin.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
她只想当个. . . 孩子
And she just wants to be. . . a kid.
我也希望有那么简单
I wish it were that simple.
如果愿望都能实现 乞丐早都发财了
Yeah, and if wishes were horses, we'd all be eatin' steak.
现在怎么办?
What do we plan to do about this?
好问题
Well, that's the question.
我不认为她会伤害我们
I don't think she'd ever hurt any of us.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我得思考一下才作决定
I ain't gonna make a decision on anything till I thought on it awhile.
太晚了
It's late.
大家休息吧
Let's get some rest.
-西蒙. . . 我去查看一下我的刺客
Simon. . . I gotta go check on my assassin.
请你别生气 我总得说出来
Oh, please don't be mad. I had to say something
我不是生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我只是. . .
I just, uh. . .
她爱这艘船
She loves this ship.
这里是她最有归属感的地方
I think it's more home to her than anyplace she's been.
那你呢?
Wh-What about you?
我. . .
I mean, I. . .
我把医院当家
I thought the hospital was home.
在医院里我与众不同
I was really making a difference there and. . .
还能赚进白花花的钞票
and embarrassingly large stacks of money
而且还能. . .
and I could've. . .
如果不是她 我现在还在那里. . .
I would be there right now, if she hadn't. . .
如果他们放她一个人. . .
if. . . if they had just left her alone. . .
这里有这么糟吗?
Is it so bad here?
-我甚至不知道船长会怎么. . . 不 我是说. . .
I don't even know if the captain will let us. . . No I mean. . .
难道这里没有其他让你高兴的地方吗?
isn't there anything about this place you're glad of?
晚安 你们俩
Good night, you two.
-我. . . 不 我. . .
I, uh. . . Don't. Yeah, I. . .
晚安
Good night.
别让太空蚊子咬到了
Don't let the space bugs bite.
太空蚊子. . .
Space bugs. . .
雷芙?
River?
雷芙?
River?
我喜欢这艘船
I like this ship.
宁静号♥ 很漂亮
Serenity. She's good-looking.
你是怎么. . . 上船的?
H. . . How did you get on?
出乎意料 是吧?
Strains the mind a bit, don't it?
你们自以为孤单
You think you're all alone.
也许我是从烟囱下来的
Maybe I come down the chimney, Kaylee.
带礼物来给好孩子
Bring presents to the good girls and boys.
也许不是
Maybe not, though.
说不定我一直都在
Maybe I've always been here.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
这就是她的心脏吧?
That's her beating heart, isn't it?
拿掉任何一个零件 她就完了
Pull off any one of a thousand parts, she'll just die.
比如一根小螺丝
Such a slender thread.
你被强♥暴♥过吗?
You ever been raped?
船长就在下面 他会来救我的
The captain is right down that hallway. He can hear you.
船长被反锁在房♥间里
The captain's locked in his quarters.
大家都一样
They all are.
没人救得了你
There's nobody can help you.
说一遍
Say it.
没人. . .
There's. . .
没人救得了我
There's nobody can help me.
我要把你绑起来
I'm gonna tie you up now.
然后你知道我要怎么做吗?
And you know what I'm gonna do then?
我要送你一样礼物
I'm gonna give you a present.
帮你摆脱麻烦
Get rid of a problem you've got.
我不会碰你 也不会伤害你
And I won't touch you in any wrong fashion, nor hurt you at all.
除非你乱动
unless you make some kind of ruckus.
你要是挣扎
You throw a monkey wrench into my dealings in any way.
就会失身
your body is forfeit.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表