剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
How far out? Ten minutes or so, right on target.
速度 A-1
Speed, A-1.
-那个女孩真令人惊讶 她做到了
That girl's a wonder. She gets it done.
通知大家
Tell the boys.
好了!
Yes!
弄好了?
Got it?
我们有动力了 我们有屏幕显示了
We got life, we got screens.
这是个有条件的"好了" 一部分
It's a qualified yes, a partial.
-导航控制权呢? 没有
What about nav control? No.
-我们飞向哪里? 她输入的是坐标
Where we headed? Coordinates she entered.
我们正朝向一个 不太远的目标飞行
We're headed for something not too far.
她向谁发信♥号♥♥了吗?
Did she signal anybody?
等一秒 发了同样的坐标 身份不明
She did. Same coordinates, no ID.
谁在哪里?
Who's out there?
让我看看她发的信♥号♥♥ 是否能够转换成视频信♥号♥♥
Let me see if her signal wave can translate to a visual.
也许可以. . .
There might be. . .
恩 电磁干扰
Yeah. Electromagnetic interference.
那个地方的信♥号♥♥都被阻断了 看看这个
It's bouncing the signal all over the place. Look at it.
像是个圆环
It's like a circle.
是个电网
It's a net.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们飞向哪里?
Where are we headed?
终结
The end of the line.
是个食腐屋 废品商店
It's a carrion house. Scrap shop.
捕获飞船 然后把他们拆分或者是修好
Takes ships and pulls them apart, or fixes them up.
-听起来不那么可怕 你看到的那个图像是个电网
Doesn't sound that scary. That pattern you're looking at is a net.
如果我们飞进了电网 我们就没救了
We fall into that, we're helpless.
它会把飞船变成电导体 从里面把我们烧焦
It'll turn this ship into an electrical conduit and burn us from the inside out.
一些新式的电网 只会把船缠住
Some of the new ones will just hold you.
然后突击手会冲进隔离舱 抽干氧气或者释放毒气
And then the scrappers will override the air locks, pull the O2 or just gas you.
他们不和活人做买♥♥卖♥♥
They're not looking to deal with survivors.
终有一天
One day,
你得告诉我们 一个牧师是如何知道这么多犯罪行为的
you're gonna tell us how a preacher knows so much about crime.
凯莉
Kaylee.
-我在努力 长官 继续 我们不能落入电网
I'm trying, sir. Keep on it. We can't fall into that net.
我们需要一个后备计划
We're gonna need a plan B.
佐依 把我们的航♥空♥服准备好 我想我们需要最后一击了
Zoe, get our suits prepped now. I figure we got one shot at this.
-一旦我们接近 立即给我图像 不会很久的
Give me a visual, soon as we're close. Won't be long.
我做什么?
What do I do?
你去拿维拉
You go get Vera.
周围得有氧气她才能开火 我们也没有容器
She needs oxygen around to fire, and we don't have a case.
那就用航♥空♥服
Gonna use a suit.
我们到了
Here, we got it.
-我瞄准哪里 窗户? 那不会破坏电网的
What am I aiming for, the window? That won't disrupt the net.
看到那六个亮点了吗?
See these six brightest points?
那些是断路器 打中一个 应该就会短路
Those are the breakers. Hit one, should short it out.
你是什么意思 "应该"?
What do you mean, "should"?
-看到了吗? 清如白昼
You see it? Clear as day.
看到了吗 维拉? 穿戴整齐 你要去找点乐子了
You see, Vera? Dress yourself up, you get taken out somewhere fun.
我们做到了
We got it.
还不太灵活 但是我足够反败为胜了
It's not pretty, but we can steer enough to turn the hell around.
干的漂亮
Nice work.
没来的及帮忙
Weren't soon enough to help.
把事情分开比 结合在一切考虑更容易
It's easier to pull things apart than put them right
还是太空中最好的机械师
Still the best mechanic floating.
船长 你难道不知道 亲吻女孩会让你昏迷吗?
Don't you know kissing girls makes you sleepy?
有时候我只是不能自已
Sometimes I just can't help myself.
现在 我们去做客吧
Now, let's go visiting.
甜心 我回家了
Honey, I'm home.
看起来最后你还是 得到你的新婚之夜了
Looks like you get that wedding night after all.
这是第一次 亲爱的 我认为你应该对我温柔点
It's the first time, darling. I think you should be gentle with me.
你要杀了我吗?
You gonna kill me?
你能编出一个 我不杀你的理由吗?
Can you conjure up a compelling reason for me not to?
我没杀你
I didn't kill you.
你把我和我的船员送向了那些 会杀了我们的人
You handed me and my crew over to those that would kill us.
我为你做了晚餐
I made you dinner.
为什么如此周折?
Why the act?
诱惑游戏 跳舞 应该有更简单的方法去偷船
The seduction games, the dancing about. There has to be an easier way to steal.
你假设酬劳是重点
You're assuming the payoff is the point.
此时此刻 我没有任何假设
I'm not assuming anything at this juncture.
你怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me?
从你离开的地点 穿梭船只能到达几个地方
Only a few places that shuttle would make it to from where you left.
很高兴发现你还是守身如玉
Happy to find it intact.
你真是男子汉 马尔科姆·雷诺
You're quite a man, Malcolm Reynolds.
为找到一个足够好的男人 以身相许 我已经等很久了
I've been waiting a long time for someone good enough to take me down.
莎弗伦. . .
Saffron. . .
你还想要继续戏弄我 我会把你戳穿的
you even think about playing me again, I will riddle you with holes.
所有人都互相戏弄 人都是这样的
Everybody plays each other. That's all anybody ever does.
-我们饰演不同角色 你什么知识都懂
We play parts. You got all kinds of learning.
你毫不费力就让我难堪 我现在可有枪瞄准你的头
You made me look the fool without trying, yet I have a gun to your head.
那是因为我有同伴
That's because I got people with me.
互相信任 互相帮忙 而且不去争求利益
People who trust each other and ain't always looking for the advantage.
答应我 你会很快杀了我
Promise me you're gonna kill me soon.
你已经知道我不会了
You already know I ain't gonna.
你做的不错
You did pretty well.
大多数男人 在我身上待的前10分钟. . .
Most men, they're on me inside of 10 minutes.
不会试图教导我 去变的更坚强或者类似的
Not trying to teach me to be strong and the like.
对你我有一个问题
I got one question for you.
只是一件事情 我真的很想知道
Just one thing I'd like to know, straight up.
问吧
Ask me.
你的真名是什么?
What's your real name?
无论如何 你都只能说谎
You'd only have lied anyhow.
请进
Come in.
回到航线上了
Back on course.
会在一天最多两天到达泊蒙德 希望没问题
Be on Beaumond a day or two late. Hope it's all right.
应该可以的 谢谢你
Should be fine, thank you.
-那个坏女人还活着吗? 是的 如果那算是的话
And does the vixen live? Yeah, if you can call it that.
-我想一切都很好 是的
All's well, I suppose. Yes.
你是一个非常优雅的女人 依娜拉
You're a very graceful woman, Inara.
我. . .
I. . .
谢谢
Thank you.
那么我晕了的时候
So here's where I'm fuzzy.
你遇到那个女孩后 来找到了我. . .
You got by that girl, came and found me. . .
然后不知为何 你就跌倒并且昏倒了
and somehow you happen to just trip and fall.
-你想说什么? 行了 依娜拉
What do you mean? Come on, Inara.
我们别再做游戏了 如何?
How's about we don't play?
你不仅仅是跌倒了 对吧?
You didn't just trip, did you?
对
No.
那难道不意味着什么吗
Well, isn't that something.
我知道你让她亲吻你了
I knew you let her kiss you.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表