剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
她用我的名字命名她的小仓鼠
She named her hamster after me.
我有了一只小仓鼠
I got a hamster.
他扔下一箱钱 他得到一个镇
He drops a box of money, he gets a town.
-仓鼠也不错 -致詹
-Hamsters is nice. -To Jayne.
为丢箱子事件 为人猴转换事件
The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong thing.
-你知道吗 你很有趣 -而你很...
-You know, you are pretty funny. -And you're pretty...
漂亮
pretty.
-你刚刚说什么? -我刚刚说你很漂亮
-What did you just say? -I just said that you're pretty.
即使你是在满身机油的时候 你也是...
Even when you're covered in engine grease, you're...
不 尤其 尤其是你满身机油的时候
No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease.
是时候离开这白♥痴♥地方了 我有事情要安排
Time to get out of this nut house.I got planning to work out.
现在 舰长? 事情进行的非常好
Now, captain? Things are going so well.
我想是的 詹确实是觉得人生美好 但是...
I suppose. Jayne's certainly feeling better about life, but...
我说 事情进行的很好
I said, things are going well.
哦 好
Oh, "well".
我告诉你 詹在这里被虚荣冲昏了头
Well, I tell you what. Jayne is stuck here with his adoring masses.
你和西蒙为何不留在这里 帮我看着他
Why don't you and Simon hang around and keep an eye on him for me.
顶棚上的雪太重了 天花板会被压塌的
The snow on the roof is too heavy. The ceiling will cave in.
他的脑袋处于极度危险之中
His brains are in terrible danger.
雷芙?
River?
-拜托 你为何不出来? -不 我不能
-Please, why don't you come on out? -No, I can't.
-太多头发 -就因为这个?
-Too much hair. -Is that it?
见鬼 当然 牧师 要不是我有事要做
Hell, yes, preacher. If I didn't have stuff to get done,
我也会和她一起呆在里面的
I'd be in there with her.
这是我的象征
It's the rules of my order.
-就像那书 -它象征着...
-Like the book, it symbolizes... -Uh-huh.
雷芙 宝贝 他现在把头发扎起来了
River, honey, he's putting the hair away now.
没所谓的 还是会在那里 等待着
It doesn't matter. It'll still be there. Waiting.
宝贝儿 我们回来了
Honey, we're home.
你们俩干吗去了? 马尔 贝努利等不及了...
Where you guys been? Bernoulli's chomping at the bit...
昨天他就说他要拿货
says he wants his merchandise.
我们还有些问题没解决
We still got a few wrinkles to work out on the deal.
你知道詹是泥浆工的大英雄吗?
Did you know that Jayne is a bona fide folk hero?
-有被歌♥颂的歌♥ 所有的东西 -你喝多了 老公
-Got a song and everything. -You've been drinking, husband.
他说的 一点也没夸大
That he has. Don't make it any less the case.
-你是要告诉我说詹... -没错
-You're telling me Jayne... -It's true.
千真万确 不管怎样 我们可以利用
True enough. We can use it, anyways.
我和泥浆工工会的几位负责人 谈过明天要在...
We talked a few pillars of the mudder community into having a little...
市镇广场举♥行♥一个詹节的庆祝
Jayne Day celebration in town square tomorrow.
这可以转移足够的注意力...
It should buy us enough of a distraction to get the stolen goods...
让我们可以在工头 眼皮底下偷运走货物
out from under the foreman.
你真得再说一遍 詹是什么?
You're really gonna have to start again. Jayne's a what?
整件事 很丢脸
This whole thing, it is embarrassing.
我想父亲又对了 带你到这里来...
My father's right again, I guess. And to have to bring you here...
你父亲不对 樊丝 做一个处♥男♥不是什么丢脸的事
Your father isn't right, Fess. It's not embarrassing to be a virgin.
不过是人生的必然阶段
It's simply one state of being.
至于带我来这里...
As far as bringing me here...
魅姬对她们所要服务的顾客 挑选很严格
Companions choose the people they're to be with very carefully.
例如 如果你父亲让我为他而来 我是不会来的
For example,if your father had asked me to come here for him,I wouldn't have.
真的?
Really?
真的 樊丝
Really, Fess.
你和他不同
But you're different from him.
你越是能理解这一点 就越是能坚强起来
The more you accept that, the stronger you'll become.
这么说镇长让你们 留下那笔钱了?
So the magistrate, he let you folks keep all that cash?
是的 而且非常令他心疼 这是毫无疑问的
He did. And it pained him, that's for dead sure.
他发现的时候 他派他的手下来向我们要钱...
When he found out, he sent his prods in to take it back from us...
但工人都奋力抵抗
but the workers resisted.
起义 恩?
Fought the law, huh?
如果泥浆工团结一起的话 就有太多人需要被♥干♥掉了
If the mudders are together, there's too many of us to be put down.
所以最后 他只得称其为奖励
So in the end, he just called it a bonus.
还真是他妈的很多的奖励
That's one hell of a bonus.
后来 当我们在广场上 竖立起你的雕像时...
And then, when we put that statue of you in town square...
他冲进来 试图毁了它 全镇都揭竿而起
he rolled in, wanted to tear it down, but the whole town rioted.
你们揭竿而起 为了我?
You guys had a riot on account of me?
为了我的揭竿而起
My very own riot.
我简直不敢相信你回来了
I can't believe you're back.
我怎么能不回来?
How could I stay away?
-辛吉斯镇长 -我儿子在那里...
-Magistrate Higgins. -My son's out there...
我祈求上帝 让他脱离处♥男♥身吧
I pray to God, losing his cherry.
工人区出事儿了 先生
There's a problem in worker town, sir.
詹·库伯回来了
Jayne Cobb's come back.
-晚上好 斯蒂敕 -找我♥干♥吗?
-Evening, Stitch. -What do you want with me?
没什么 是时候了 你已经还清债了
Nothing. Done your time, you paid your debt.
是你离开的时候了
It's time you were on your way.
给你 我想这是你的私人物品
Here. I believe these were your personal effects.
你把我关在这箱子里四年 你竟然还给我把上了膛的枪?
You keep me in that box four years, and then you give me a loaded gun?
毫无疑问 你有足够的理由使用它
You got the urge to use it, no doubt.
但我不是那个把你 牵扯进那次抢劫事件的人
But I'm not the one that brought you in on that robbery.
我也不是那个计划失败 就背叛你的人
I'm not the one that turned on you when his plan went south.
当他把你推出飞船的时候有多高? 三十英尺?
How high up was that shuttle when he pushed you out? Thirty feet?
詹·库伯毁了你这四年...
Jayne Cobb cost you four years of your life...
外加一个完好的眼球
...plus a perfectly good eyeball.
现在是戏剧性的时刻了 他回到镇上了
And here's the poetical portion. He's back in town.
就在今天
This very day.
祝你的新生活好运
Best of luck in your new life.
-嗨 船长 船长! -嗨
-Hey, captain. Captain! -Hey.
马尔 马尔 我...
Mal. Mal, I...
不 什么事都没发生
No, nothing happened.
不 喝了点酒 但是 不 我们肯定没有...
No, there was some drinking, but, no, we certainly didn't.
我绝对不会...不会和凯莉
I would never... Not with Kaylee.
-你什么意思 不是和我? -对 我的英雄在哪儿?
-What do you mean, not with me? -Yeah. Where's my hero?
对我的爱 很容易理解
Now love for me now Ain't hard to explain
坎垌的英雄 我这样的男人
The hero of Canton The man they call me
鸡蛋 当世的传奇人物 需要鸡蛋 或者一杯泥浆酒
Eggs. The living legend needs eggs, or maybe another milk.
不 当世传奇人物该和我们走了
No, living legend needs to come with us.
他还得去露露面
He's got a little appearance to make.
-是么? -没错
-He does? -That's right.
这份活儿已经拖了够久了
This job here's gone way past long enough.
好的 那你走吧 我得去做点英雄事了
All right, well, you go on now. I got me important hero-type stuff to do.
-你去哪儿? -我跟着你们走啊
-Where you going? -I'm going with you.
我不这么想 不 也许你该待在这儿
I don't think so. No, maybe you ought to stay here.
现在是有教养的人 吃早餐的时间了
It's about time for a civilized person to have his breakfast.
这才是比较合理事情 你不觉得吗?
That's the sort of thing would be appropriate, don't you think?
-打扰了 能给我看看菜单么? -你要什么?
-Excuse me, could I see a menu? -A what?
你很安静
You're very quiet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想 我觉得...
I just thought I'd feel...
和以前不同了
...different after.
我现在算是个男人了么?
Aren't I supposed to be a man now?
男人只不过是一个足够大的 能问出这个问题的男孩而已
A man is just a boy who's old enough to ask that question.
我们在一起的时光 是个典礼 是个象征
Our time together, it's a ritual, a symbol.
对你父亲而言也意味着什么
It means something to your father.
我希望你不要全然忘记
I hope it was not entirely forgettable for you.
-不 那是... -但是这并不能让你成为一个男人
-Oh, no, it was... -But it doesn't make you a man.
你得靠自己努力
You do that yourself.
樊丝! 樊丝·辛吉斯! 给我出来!
Fess! Fess Higgins! Get out here!
这就是有关那个小小的...
So that's where the little...
...庆贺詹归来的计划
...Jayne celebration we got planned comes in.
应该可以为我们把货物 运上宁静号♥提供足够时间
Should give us enough time to get the goods back on Serenity.
我不知道
I don't know.
你认为我们应该利用我的名誉 骗这里的人吗
You think we should be using my fame to hoodwink folks?
-当你说这种话的时候最好笑笑 -不 真的 马尔 我是说...
-You better laugh when you say that. -No, really, Mal, I mean...
也许这意味着些什么 对于那些泥浆工来说...
...maybe there's something to this. The mudders...
我想我真的 让他们的生活改变了
I think I really made a difference in their lives.
-我 詹·库伯 -我知道你的名字 白♥痴♥
-Me, Jayne Cobb. -I know your name, jackass.
-他们为我揭竿而起 -揭竿而起?
-They threw a riot on my account. -A riot?
-早上好 孩子们 -这是詹吗? 真的是他吗?
-Morning, kids. -Is that Jayne? Is that really him?
-沃什 掐我 我一定是在做梦 -见鬼 我会掐你的
-Wash, pinch me. I must be dreaming. -Hell, I'll pinch you.
直接过去市镇广场 詹 你的詹迷们都在等着呢
Just get on over to town square, Jayne. Your fans are waiting.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表