剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
Six gerstlers crammed right under every cooling drive...
导致整个主要中枢系统动能不足
so you strain your primary artery function...
只能靠一个循环系统 来进行二级排气循环
and you have to recycle secondary exhaust through a bypass system...
所以如果不能压到主空气系统内的话
just so you don't pump it through the main atmo feed...
所有船员都会闷死
and asphyxiate the entire crew.
这才是破船
Now, that's junk.
你看到她穿什么了吗? 这你就别问了
Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it.
你曾经和一个女战士在一起吗?
Have you ever been with a warrior woman?
强盗 强盗还有他们的私人牧师
Pirates. Pirates with their own chaplain.
这有点怪
There's an oddity.
在这种地方可不是什么怪事 长官
Not the only oddity this end of space, commander.
这里可不像中♥央♥星球 事情都是清楚明了
We have things not always so plain as on the central planets.
规则总是有些模糊不清
Rules can be a mite fuzzier.
我们要找的那两个逃犯 兄妹二人...
These fugitives that we're looking for,the brother and the sister...
他们最后被见到是在珀尔塞福涅星上
they were last seen on Persephone.
是这样的?
That a fact?
他们也是乘坐一艘萤火虫级运输船离开的
They also left port aboard a Firefly-class transport.
同一时间 你也乘坐宁静号♥离开了
About the same time that you shipped out with Serenity.
珀尔塞福涅星可是个大地方
Well, Persephone's a big place.
是的
Yes.
是的 没错 但萤火虫级的飞船可不多
Yes, it is, and that Firefly isn't.
如果有谁藏在船上任何地方 我们都会找到的
And if anyone's hiding anywhere on it, we will find them.
我想你一定亲自搜过那艘破船了吧
So I figure by now you've been over to the derelict, seen for yourself.
是的 非常差劲
Yes. Terrible thing.
如果你听听我的建议 你就不会把它拖回来了
If you want my advice, you won't tow it back.
就远远的朝那破船开火 一切就都搞定了
Just fire the whole gorram thing from space, be done with it.
那艘船是证据 我没有毁坏证据的嗜好
That ship is evidence. I'm not in the habit of destroying evidence.
当然没有 那是违反规定的
Of course not. It'd be against the rules.
我想问一个其他的问题...
I'm gonna make a leap here...
我想这是你第一次到边缘地方来吧
and figure this is your first tour out here on the border.
你有一群非常忠心的船员
It's a very loyal crew you have there.
不过 通过你的记录我确信你...
But then, I can tell by your record you have...
很擅长激励和煽动人心 中士
a tendency to inspire that quality in people, sergeant.
不是中士 不再是了 战争结束了
It's not sergeant. Not anymore. War's over.
对于某些人 战争永远不会结束
For some, the war will never be over.
我注意到你的飞船叫宁静号♥
I notice your ship's called Serenity.
你曾驻扎在哈拉星上 宁静谷战役就发生在那
You were stationed on Hara. Battle of Serenity Valley took place there.
我相信你可能是对的
You know, I believe you might be right.
独♥立♥派在那遭受了决定性的惨败
Independents suffered a crushing defeat there.
宁静谷战役后 有人说"棕外套"全军覆没
Some say after Serenity, the browncoats were through.
战争是在那条峡谷里结束的
The war ended in that valley.
在你是错误方的战争结束后给你飞船起这名字 有点奇怪哦
Seems odd you'd name your ship after a battle you're on the wrong side of.
也许应该是失败的一方
May have been the losing side.
我还不能确信哪个是错误的一方
Still not convinced it was the wrong one.
-这就是你袭击那艘运输船的原因? -什么?
-Is that why you attacked that transport? -What?
你还在为同一场战争战斗
You're still fighting the same battle.
只是你谋杀的不再是士兵 而是平民
Only those weren't soldiers you murdered, they were civilians.
他们本要开始一段新生活 而你却不能忍♥受这点 对吗
Citizens trying to make a new life,and you just can't stand that, can you?
所以我们袭击那艘船 并把唯一的幸存者带到我们医务室
So we attacked that ship, then brought the only living survivor to our infirmary.
-这是我们做的事吗? -我会问他的
-Is that what we did? -I'd ask him.
只是我不确定他是否能用 已分成两半的舌头说话
Only I'm not sure he can speak with his tongue split down the middle.
[我的天呐]
我很久没有见过这样的折磨手段了 自从...
I haven't seen that kind of torture since...
自从战争过后
Well, since the war.
我早就应该知道的
I should've known.
你和你的船员将受到法律的制裁
You are bound by law.
正式的控诉将由联盟中心当局传达
Formal charges will be transmitted.
长官 你现在应该关心的人并不是我
Commander, I'm not what you need to be concerned about right now.
如果任由事情发展下去 这里将会有血光之灾
If things go the way they are, there's gonna be blood.
-开始压♥迫♥ -好的
-Let's start compression. -All right.
接根导线进来
Get a line in.
-掠夺者? -我说的就是这个
-Reavers? -That is what I said.
你根本不知道像我这样的军官 听过多少次这样的借口了
You can't imagine how many times men in my position hear that excuse.
-掠夺者干的 -这是事实
-"Reavers did it". -It's the truth.
你看到他们了 是吗?
You saw them, did you?
-如果我看到了 就不会坐在这了 -不 当然不会
-Wouldn't be sitting here if I had. -No, of course not.
我告诉你谁干的 是那个你从我船上带走的可怜的畜生
I'll tell you who did. That poor bastard you took off my ship.
他曾经被迫与它正面对视
He looked into the face of it, was made to stare.
-它? -黑暗事物
-It? -The darkness.
一种你根本想像不到的黑暗事物
Kind of darkness you can't even imagine.
比穿越过的太空更加黑暗的事物
Blacker than the space it moves through.
很有诗意
Very poetic.
他们逼迫他注视
They made him watch.
他试图着转过头去 但他们不让他那么做
He probably tried to turn away. They wouldn't let him.
你叫他是幸存者 但他并不是
You call him a survivor. He's not.
一个曾经面对那种黑暗的人 唯一的解脱方法...
A man comes up against that kind of will, the only way to deal with it...
我猜 就是变成它
I suspect, is to become it.
他也是不得以而为之
He's following the only course left to him.
首先 他会让自己看起来像个掠夺者
First, he'll try to make himself look like one.
把刀挥向自己 把自己的血肉出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼 然后...
Cut on himself, desecrate his flesh. And then...
他会开始表现得像个掠夺者
he'll start acting like one.
叫两个士兵上来 护送雷诺中士去禁闭室
Let's have two MPs up here to escort Sgt.Reynolds to the brig.
我们再去一次吧
Let's go again.
以后再去
Later.
也许...船长说一旦危险解除后...
Maybe. Captain said once the coast is clear...
我们就应该躲到穿梭船上去 来吧
we should lay low in the shuttle. Come on.
他还会回来吗?
Coming back?
是的 他当然会回来 他们都会回来
Yes. Yes, of course he is. They all are.
你的飞船将会被拍卖♥♥
Your ship will be auctioned.
拍卖♥♥所得将会作为你的辩护费用
The proceeds will be applied to the cost of your defense.
把他带出去
Get him out of here!
实行一级防范禁闭 派卫兵到监护室去
Go to full lockdown. I want guards on the nursery.
没有用的 你找不到他的
It won't matter. You won't find him.
但是我知道他会去哪里
But I know where he'll go.
等等 不 别 别
Wait! No. Don't. Don't.
雷芙 没事的
River, it's okay.
-等等 等等 -他们已经走了 来吧
-Wait. Wait. -They've gone. Come on.
-别 -雷芙 没事的
-Don't. -River, it's okay.
-来吧 -不 别...
-Come on. -No. Don't...
雷芙 你不用害怕
River, you don't have to be afraid.
他为什么会回到这里来?
Why would he come back here?
寻找熟悉的地方
Looking for familiar ground.
他在捕猎
He's on the hunt.
好吧 去把他带回禁闭室
All right. Let's get him to the brig.
-不 我应该和你一起去 -这要求出格了
-No, no, no. I should go with you. -It's out of the question.
你今天想失去多少个手下?
How many men you feel like losing today?
没人比我更熟悉宁静号♥ 我可以帮你
Nobody knows Serenity like I do. I can help you.
让他走在前面
We let him go first.
好的
Right.
你想...
You want to...
谢谢 现在我就占有优势了
Thanks. Now I'll really have the advantage.
我们不知道会持续多长时间
We don't know how long it's going to be.
一旦我们稳定下来 我们就不会到处走动了
Once we're settled, we shouldn't move much.
我去找点食物
I'm just gonna grab some food.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
你救了他一条贱命 他还是把货物拿走了
You save his gorram life, he still takes the cargo.
[混♥蛋♥]
他必须这样
He had to.
不能让我们得益
Couldn't let us profit.
否则就不够联盟了
Wouldn't be civilized.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表