剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
We're not thieves.
但我们也是贼 关键是我们不会拿他的东西
But we are thieves. The point is, we're not taking what's his.
从今以后 我们会尽可能的远离他的范围
We'll stay out of his way as best we can from here on in.
你会好好的解释给每个人听 好吗?
You explain that's best for everyone, okay?
留着钱吧
Keep the money.
用它去买♥♥个棺材
Use it to buy a funeral.
无论你去哪里 或者你飞多远
It doesn't matter where you go or how far you fly.
我都会找到你 你死前看到的最后一样东西就是我的刀
I will hunt you down, and the last thing you see will be my blade.
妈的
Darn.
这就是所有的钱...
This is all the money...
哦...我明白了 我全明白 这样对大家都好
Oh, I got it. I'm good. Best thing for everyone.
我一定会办好的
I'm right there with you.
-你该让我早点处理的 -我还有过很多更糟的
-You should've let me do this sooner. -I've had plenty worse.
只是...
It's just...
-对不起 -悠着点
-Sorry. -Just be careful
脑筋转的很快 麻晕了詹
Pretty fast thinking, doping up Jayne.
-不得不说你交了个永远的朋友 -我会处理的
-Can't say you made a lifetime friend. -I'll deal with him.
是的 我不是太担心你
Yeah, I'm not too worried about you.
你的妹妹怎么样了?
How's your sister?
老样子
The same.
这会儿 她看起来完全正常 下会儿...
In one moment, she seems perfectly cogent. The next...
她就胡言乱语了
she speaks nonsense.
就像个孩子一样
It's like a child.
所以很难诊断
So difficult to diagnose.
我还是不知道 政♥府♥到底想对她做什么
I still don't know what the government was trying to do with her.
所以我也不知道 他们是否成功了
So I have no idea if they succeeded.
蓝手套
Hands of blue.
双双对
Two by two...
蓝手套
hands of blue.
-对不起让你们久等了 刚刚... -我们不感兴趣
-Sorry to keep you waiting. There's... -We're not interested.
我们来这 是为了件失窃案
We're here about a theft.
那星球上的药品 据说药品已经被还回去了
The medicine on that planet. Word came up that was returned.
我们是不会飞86百万英里去找箱邦迪贴的 上校
We didn't fly 86 million miles to track down a box of Band-Aids, colonel.
我们在寻找一个女孩
We're looking for a girl.
这个女孩
This girl.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表