剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
相信我 船长 把我俩弄进去是很简单的
Believe me, Captain, getting the two of us in is going to be easy.
你们几个要进去 倒是需要点技巧
The rest of you that is going to be the real trick.
我们得下船搜集点东西 我列了张清单
We'll need to procure a few items off-ship. I've made a list.
现在 因为我是个逃犯 必须得有人...
Now given my status as a fugitive, someone else will have to...
有自愿的哦 那好
We have some volunteers. Good.
到大门口之前 还得做些伪装
Before we ever make it to the front door, we're going to have to breach the perimeter.
只有政♥府♥交通工具才能进入 所以得搞一辆
Only official vehicles are allowed in, so we'll need one.
显然 不能用偷的
Now obviously we can't steal what we need.
之前任何的违法行为 都会导致计划流产
Any illegal activity in the planning stages could end this thing before it starts.
医院与当地市政垃圾场有一项处理大型垃圾的协议
St. Lucy's Hospital contracts with the local municipal dump yard for all its large disposals.
看看
It figures.
头回来中♥央♥星球 我在干吗? 挖垃圾
First time on the core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash.
他干吗不让我去 三重度 购物?
Couldn't he send me shopping at the Triplex or...
同步器
Ooh! Synchronizers!
超级医院意味着超级浪费
Big hospitals mean big waste...
所以一定能找到 我们想要的东西
so we shouldn't have any trouble finding what we're looking for.
还得看起来是那么回事
We'll have to look like we belong.
贿赂对了人
All we have to do is slip a couple of bills into the right hands.
制♥服♥ ID卡 条形卡就可以轻松到手
That gets us uniforms, I.D. badges and key cards.
搞点创意 取个工作昵称
A little creative forgery, and we've got ourselves a working alias.
现在 万事俱备只欠东风
Now, all these items are easy to obtain.
他们会带我们到门口
They'll get us up to the door.
现在 为了让我们俩顺利进入...
Now, in order to get us in...
病人面色发青 没有反应 抢救无效
Patients were cynical, and not responding, and we couldn't bring 'em back.
-病人面色发青... -病人面色发青...
-They were cyanotic... -They were cyanotic...
-无知觉... -知觉
-And not responsive... -Responsive.
我们...
And we were unable to...
-回天乏术 -没错
-Resuscitate them. -Yes.
-回天乏术 -回天乏术
-Resuscitate. -Resuscitate them.
你用了什么方法?
Which methods did you use?
我们进行了肺部按压并注射了...
We tried pulmonary stimulators...
-强心剂 -强心剂
-Infusers. -Infusers.
-肺部... -肺部按压...
-Pulmonary stim... -Pulmonary stimulators...
注射强心剂
And cardiac infusers.
-脑电极呢? -哦
-What about cortical electrodes? -Oh.
忘记了
We forgot them.
-再来试一遍 -好的
-Let's try that again. -Yeah.
瞳孔迟滞膨胀
Pupils were fixed and dilapidated.
-发散 -发散 发散
-Dilated. -Dilated! Shiny.
我们到时 病人面色发青
We got there, and the patients were cyanotic.
无知觉 没反应
Not responding. Not responsive.
我们竭尽全力 回天乏术 他们死了
And we tried to resuscitate them. And despite our best efforts, they kicked.
尽管竭尽全力...他们...
Despite our best efforts...they...
-用了什么方法? -肺部按压...
-Which methods did you use? -We tried pulmonary stimulators...
注射强心剂
and cardiac infusers.
那脑皮层电极呢?
What about the cortical electrodes?
那又是什么?
What is that?
我们用了脑皮层电极
We...We applied the cortical electrodes.
我们用了电磁反应...
Yep, we used them electromagnetic...
没能得到神经的...
Reaction from...We were unable to get a neural...
用了脑皮层电极 但未获得神经反应...
We applied the cortical electrodes but were unable to get a neural reaction...
未获得神经...
Unable to get a neural...
-反应 -反应
-Response. -Response.
该死 要上学的话就该去学校
Hell, I don't know. If I'd wanted schooling, I'd have gone to school.
我会记住的
I'll get it.
好惊人 你俩做得真棒
That's amazing. You two did an incredible job.
那来个首长验收
And now for the finishing touch.
要不是我知内情 我还真以为你们要去救济众生呢
If I didn't know better, I'd say you're ready to save some lives.
-现在只缺两个病人了 -尸体 事实上
-All we need are a couple of patients. -Corpses, actually.
为了能成功 雷芙和我得装死
For this to work, River and I will have to be dead.
我开始有点喜欢这个计划了
Huh, I'm starting to like this plan.
我们得假死
We're going to be asleep.
船长会当我俩已死 把我俩偷运进医院
Captain Reynolds and the others will have to pretend we're dead to sneak us into the hospital.
进去之后 我们就可以醒来 一切计划周密
Once we're inside, we'll wake up. Everything will be fine.
明白么?
You understand?
你的大脑心脏和肺都会停止运转...
You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac and pulmonary activity...
为了以一个假死的表象示人
in order to induce a proto-comatose state.
没错
That's right.
-我不想 -我知道
-I don't wanna do it. -I know.
我不想去那个地方 不想死
I don't wanna go to that place. I don't wanna die.
不 没人要去死
No. No one is going to die.
我们睡着的时候大伙会照顾我们的 醒来的时候...
It's okay.The others will take care of us while we're asleep. When we get back
-不 -雷芙 没事的
-No. -River. River, it's okay.
没事的 一切都会好的
It's okay. This could be what we've been hoping for.
等事情结束的时候 我会帮你
When this is over, I'll be able to help you.
帮你赶走噩梦
I'll be able to make the nightmares go away.
好不?
Okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好了 躺下
All right. Lie back.
该睡了
It's time to go to sleep.
被问到的时候再开口
We speak only when spoken to.
避免没必要的接触
We avoid all unnecessary contact...
到停尸房♥之后再分散行动 明白?
and we stay together until we reach the morgue. Understood?
-明白 长官 -使用了脑皮层电极
-Yes, sir. -Apply the cortical electrode
-詹? -无法进行神经...我听到了
-Jayne? -Unable to get a neural...Yeah, yeah, I got it.
-没问题吧? -我知道自己该干吗
-Are we gonna have a problem? -I know what I gotta do.
我没说这个 你和西蒙一起没事儿吧?
Not what I'm talking about. Am I gonna have a problem with you and Simon?
那得看他了
It's up to him.
你前两天刚被刺过
Look, you got a little stabbed the other day.
对谁来说这都是个坎儿
It's bound to make anyone a mite ornery.
-所以我想说... -这计划不错
-So I figure... -It's a good plan.
什么?
What?
医生活儿干得不错 但也不代表我就喜欢他
The doc did good coming up with that job. Don't mean I like him any better.
只有钱能洗清过去
Nothing buys bygones quicker than cash.
也许他醒来以后 我给他纹个刺青瞧瞧
Maybe I'll give him a tattoo while he's out.
你陪他完成检查 然后一起出来 别起冲突
Let him do his thing, and you get him out. No messing with him.
别担心我 只要有钱拿 我就高兴
Don't worry about me. As long as I get paid, I'm happy.
使用了脑皮层电极 没有神经反应
Applied the cortical electrodes. Unable to get a neural response.
使用了脑皮层电极
Applied the cortical electrodes
换早班前 我们的时间不多
We've only got a few hours left before the morning shift.
不到一小时
We'll be an hour.
-是什么? -两具尸体
-What do you got? -Got a couple D.O.A.s.
-等我们到那儿时 -送去停尸房♥
-By the time we got there -Take them down to the morgue.
我们用了脑皮层电极
We applied the cortical electrodes,
但没有神经反应
but were unable to get a neural reaction from either patient.
他们过会就会醒来了
That should bring them out of it in a few minutes.
一旦他们醒来 就带他们去成像室...
Once they're up, get them to the imaging suite...
等西蒙把事情搞定 就返回集♥合♥地点
let Simon do his thing, then haul it back to the rendezvous.
-50分钟 -明白
-Fifty minutes. -Got it.
我就坐在这里等
I'll just...sit right here.
我进来了
I'm in.
-逃犯带来了? -我的酬金你带了?
-Do you have the fugitives? -You got my reward?
没错 一切如约
Yes. Just like we talked about.
-逃犯带来了 -好的 待会见
-Then I got your fugitives. -Good. We'll see you shortly.
恭喜 你马上就要成富翁了
Congratulations. You are about to become a very rich man.
来个亲亲
Copper for a kiss.
上帝
Jesus!
你刚说啥?
What did you say?
到底是怎么回事儿?
What the hell's the matter with you?
没什么 药的后劲而已
Nothing. It's just the aftereffects of the drugs.
我没事 等会就好
I'll be fine. Just give me a second.
你妹妹看起来倒挺好的
Well, your sister seems okay.
你们俩换下衣服 要走了
You gotta get dressed. We gotta move.
左转两次 右转两次 就到了 看见人就微笑
Two lefts, two rights, and we're there. You see anyone, smile.
-医院里没人微笑吧 -当然有 这可是中♥央♥星球
-I don't think anybody smiles in hospitals. -Of course they do. It's a core.
每个人都富有快乐 干吗不笑?
Everyone's rich and happy here. Why wouldn't they smile?
对不起 对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me!
-你们准备把尸体带哪儿去? -下楼去停尸房♥
-Where are you taking those bodies? -Just downstairs to the morgue.
下楼走那边
Downstairs is that way.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表