剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
中士 司令部说在形势被评估前不会提供空中支援
Sarge, Command says air support is holding until they can assess status.
形势? 我们需要空中支援 告诉他们快点赶到
Status? We need air support. Tell them to get in here.
飞船快把我们撕碎了
That skiff is shredding us.
长官 他们在接到中将的 授权代码前是不会行动的
They won't move without a lieutenant's authorization code, sir.
拿着 这就是你的代码 你就是贝克中将
Here's your code. You're Lieutenant Baker.
恭喜你晋升 现在给我弄些空中支援来
Congratulations on your promotion. Now, get me some air support!
后撤足够远 把他们引到这里来
Pull back far enough to wedge them in here.
把你的小队带到高地去 把他们干掉
Get to high ground, pick them off.
并不是在飞船还在空中的时候 这是我们的问题
Not with that skiff in the air. That's our problem.
感谢你自愿加入 班蒂斯
Thanks for volunteering. Bendis
给我们些火力掩护 我们要去打猎了
give us some cover fire. We're going duck hunting.
集中精力
You just focus!
同盟军说他们会轻松的通过宁静峡谷
The Alliance said they were gonna waltz through Serenity Valley.
我们要让他们被这句话噎死
And we choked them with those words.
我们已经完成了不可能完成的任务 这让我们变的英勇无比
We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty.
就再坚持一会儿...
Just a little longer...
我们的天使们就会抵达 把弹雨撒向那帮高傲的家伙
our angels will sow rain and fire on those arrogant cons...
所以你们要守住
so you hold.
守住 前进!
You hold! Go!
我们真的会把她打下来吗? 长官
Really think we can bring her down, sir?
这个还需要问吗?
You even need to ask?
-准备好了吗? -随时待命
-Ready? -Always.
班蒂斯
Bendis.
班蒂斯!
Bendis!
佐依
Zoe!
漂亮的火力掩护
Nice cover fire.
你看到了吗? 格林 我们的形势...
Did you see that? Green, what's our status on...?
佐依
Zoe.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
班蒂斯 看着我
Bendis, look at me.
听着 无论如何 我们都要守住这条峡谷
Listen. We're holding, no matter what.
-我们会死的 -我们不会死的
-We're gonna die. -We're not gonna die.
我们也不能死 班蒂斯 你知道为什么吗?
We can't die, Bendis. You know why?
因为我们实在是太英俊了
Because we are so very pretty.
我们英俊的连上帝都舍不得让我们死
We are just too pretty for God to let us die.
看看你那轮廓分明的脸庞
Look at that chiseled jaw.
打起精神
Come on.
如果你不想听我说话 就听听那个
If you won't listen to me, listen to that.
那是我们的天使 会把联盟军炸到地狱去
Those are our angels, blow the Alliance to the hot place.
佐依 告诉82...
Zoe, tell the 82nd...
他们不会来了
They're not coming.
司令部说这里形势太差 他们撤退了
Command says it's too hot. They're pulling out.
我们要缴械投降了
We're to lay down arms.
但是 那声音是...
But, what's...?
舱口被封住了
The vault's sealed.
好吧 我要把门溶开 詹 把液溶枪给我
Okay, I'm gonna boil it. Jayne, give me the sticky.
好了 我们拿到东西了
Okay, we get the goods,
我们现在离开残骸船回到主船了 不用担心
we're off this wreck and back on the ship. No worries.
从这里看一切都很好
Everything looks good from here.
是的
Yes.
没错 这是片富饶的土地 我们会繁荣兴旺的
Yes. This is a fertile land and we will thrive.
我们将会统治这片土地 我们会把她叫做...
We will rule over all this land and we will call it...
"土地"
"This Land".
我想我们应该把她叫做 你的坟墓
I think we should call it your grave.
诅咒你那突然却意料之中的背叛
Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal.
我的背叛是邪恶的本源
Mine is an evil lair.
现在受死吧
Now die!
哦 不 上帝啊
Oh! No, God!
天堂里亲爱的上帝啊
Dear God in heaven.
他妈的婊♥子♥养...
Oh, motherly son of a...
压力正常 货物肯定完好无损
Full pressure. The goods must be intact.
是的 看起来不错
Okay. Looking good.
船长 有联盟巡航船 向我们的方向来了
Captain, we got incoming. Alliance crews are bearing down on us.
[他妈的] 他们发现我们了吗?
Have they spotted us?
-我不知道 -他们向我们发信♥号♥♥了吗?
-I can't tell if... -Have they hailed us?
如果他们是为了残骸船来的话 我们就麻烦大了
If they want the salvage, we're humped.
如果他们最终发现我们 我们才麻烦大了
If they find us at all, we're humped...
沃什 关闭电源 马上
Wash, shut it down. Now.
除了无线电以外 关闭所有的设备 凯莉
Everything but the air. Kaylee. Kaylee.
凯莉 进入系统静默管制程式 有敌船接近
Go to blackout, we're being buzzed.
是的 程式启动
Sure. Going dark.
好了 现在我下不来了
Okay, now I can't get down.
联盟巡航船: 联盟星际飞船 多特蒙德号♥
那么我看到的是什么?
So, what am I looking at?
是艘运输船 几个月前爆♥炸♥的...
A carrier, blew out a few months back.
所有船员都遇难 不过船也只由少数船员在运转
Lost all hands, but it was only run by a skeleton crew anyway.
真令人遗憾 有生还者迹象吗?
Damn shame. No point in checking for survivors?
沃什 他们减速了吗?
Wash, they slowing down?
没有
That's a neg.
他们好像对我们不感兴趣 我们很快便知道结果了
Doesn't look like they're interested in us.We should be eating wake in a minute.
长官 那东西上有信♥号♥♥
Sir, there is a reading on that thing.
-一些残余热值 -进行扫描
-Some residual heat. -Do a sweep.
[哎呀] 是谁呀
Who are they?
船长 我们有麻烦了
Captain, we're humped.
现在准备启动飞船
Prep the ship, now.
-我们装载这些货物 两倍速度 -凯莉 启动飞船
-We move these in, double time. -Kaylee, fire it up.
是艘运输船 萤火虫级 这种船型还在生产吗?
It's a transport ship, Firefly class. They still make those?
非法掠货
Illegal salvage.
从死人身上掠夺财物的 低劣贪婪的家伙们
Lowlife vultures picking flesh off the dead.
我们要出动武装艇 将飞船押回来吗?
Should we deploy gunships and bring her in?
出动
Do it.
哭吧 宝贝 哭吧
Cry, baby, cry.
哭得妈妈叹息...发射哭泣宝贝
Make your mother sigh. Engaging the crybaby.
船长 我收到一个求救信♥号♥♥ 在前方13公里处从...
Captain, I am picking up a distress signal 13 clicks ahead from a...
听起来像是一个私人运输船
Sounds like a personnel carrier.
确定是艘大型飞船 长官 而且飞船已经失去动力
Definitely a big ship, sir. And she's without power.
沃什 我们进来了 走吧
Wash, we're on. Go.
坐稳了 乘客们
Hang on, travelers.
让他们看着我们的屁♥股♥ 干瞪眼吧
Let's moon them.
他们逃跑了 长官 我们还要继续追击吗?
They're rabbiting. Should we continue deployment?
武装艇无法及时赶回来的 我们去救遇难船吧
Our gunships would never get back to us in time. Let's go help these people.
但是发出公告 并且通知星际警♥察♥...
But put out a bulletin on the cortex and flag Interpol.
有一艘萤火虫级飞船 可能携有赃物在逃
A Firefly with possible stolen goods on board.
也许有人会抓住这些小偷
Maybe somebody will step on those roaches.
我们安全了 船长 他们没有跟来 重复 他们没有跟来
We look shiny, captain. They are not, repeat, not coming about.
-好悬 -是的
-Close one. Yeah.
从来没有如此惊险 对吧?
Anyone you walk away from, right?
至少我们拿到了货物 我管这叫做胜利
Long as we got the goods, I call this a win.
没错
Right.
我们赢了
We win.
萤火虫
看看
Well, there we are.
他们真漂亮
They're awfully pretty.
我得说这险冒 是值得的
I'd say worth a little risk.
是啊 你坐在那的确冒了险
Yeah, that was some pretty risky sit you did there.
没错 当然了 如果他们登船了 不会逮捕我
That's right.Of course. Because they wouldn't arrest me if we got boarded.
我只是个驾驶员
I'm just the pilot.
我总是能说我只是偶闯误区 而且他们也很...
I could say I was flying the ship by accident. They're pretty unreas...
-[闭嘴] -有问题吗 长官?
-... -Problem, sir?
很难说
Couldn't say.
我们最好在碰上另一艘联盟船前 处理掉这些东西
We best be getting rid of these before we run into another Alliance patrol.
他们跑这么远 到底为了什么?
What are they doing out this far, anyhow?
点亮文明社会的曙光
Shining the light of civilization.
我们还需要多久 才能到达珀尔塞福涅?
How long until we reach Persephone?
三四个小时吧
Three or four hours.
-能快点吗? -我们燃料无多...
-Can we shave that? -We're down to the wire on fuel cells.
如果我们飞的太快 我们甚至都坚持不到那儿
We run hot, we might not even make it.
你尽力吧 这些烫手山芋已经惹上麻烦了
Play it close as you can. This cash is burning a hole in my hull.
你认为那艘巡航船 知道我们的身份了吗?
Think that cruiser might've ID'd us?
希望不是如此
Let's hope not.
联♥系♥巴扎 告诉他任务已经完成
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表