剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
这变的更有趣了
It makes it more fun.
长官 我认为你脑子有问题
Sir, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing.
不要这样
Come on.
按计划行事 我们去拿货物
We stick to the plan. We get the goods.
我们能在火车到达帕拉迪索前 回到宁静号♥
We're back on Serenity before the train reaches Paradiso.
只是得在20名武装联盟士兵 眼皮底下干了
Only now we do it under the noses of 20 trained Alliance Feds.
这就让他们看起来 全都像是大傻蛋
And that makes them look all manner of stupid.
这种活我 愿意免费干喽
This job I would pull for free.
-那把你那份钱给我吧? -不行
-Can I have your share? -No.
-如果你死了 能给我吗? -可以
-Lf you die, can I have your share? -Yes.
医生
Oh, hey, doctor.
叫我西蒙就好了
You really should just call me Simon.
哦...我会那样叫的
Oh, I'll do that then.
那么...
So...
-我们在做什么? -犯罪
-what are we doing? -Oh, crime
犯罪?
Crime?
很好
Good.
-好吧 犯罪 -是抢劫火车
-Okay, crime. -It's a train heist.
我们飞到车厢上面 船长和佐依混进去...
You see, we fly over the train car,the captain and Zoe sneak in...
我们把詹放在车厢上 他们捆好战利品
we lower Jayne onto the car,and they bundle up the booty...
然后我们把他们都拉上来 跟说谎一样简单
and we haul them all back up. Easy as lying.
-他们以前干过这样的活吗? -见鬼 没有
-They've done this before? -Hell, no.
但我想会成的 船长计划时很有信心
But I think it's gonna work. The captain gengish when it comes to plans.
有什么事我能...我应该做的吗?
Is there anything I can...? Something I should be doing?
不要挡别人的路就行
Staying the hell out of everyone's way.
没人让你来发牢骚
No call to be snappy.
是你要跳到 正在急驶的火车上吗?
Are you about to jump onto a moving train?
-船长不在 我负责 -什么时候开始这样了?
-The captain ain't around. I'm in charge. -Since when?
别以为马尔说你是医师 你就是我们中的一员了
Just because Mal says you're medic, don't make you part of the crew.
在我们叫你之前 先去弄清楚你妹妹的问题吧
Just play at figuring what's wrong with that sister of yours till we call for you.
[懂吗]
明白
Right.
你不该对他这么粗鲁
You shouldn't be so rude to him.
-怎么 因为他有钱又帅气? -他没有钱
-Because he's all rich and fancible? -He's not rich.
他偷带出他妹妹后 联盟冻结了他的帐户
The Alliance crashed his accounts when he snuck out his sister.
是啊 如果我们把她交回去 我们都发财了
Yeah, we could all be rich if we handed her back.
-你想都别想 -马尔会想
-You're not even thinking that. -Mal is.
-这可不好笑 -他可不傻
-That's not funny. -He ain't stupid.
如果没好处的话 他干吗要带上这两个麻烦?
Why would he take on trouble like those two if there weren't no profit in it?
等他决定好了 会有所行动的 你看着吧
Captain's got a move he ain't made yet. You'll see.
英雄出场的尖叫时间到了
Time for some thrilling heroics.
尼斯卡的东西最好是有用的
Niska's sources better be good.
漂亮
Shining.
去找货物
Find the cargo.
向联盟致意
All hail the great Alliance.
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
-拉 -拉 马上拉
-Go! -Go. Go now!
快
Come on.
-其他人呢? -他们打中了我的腿
-Where are the others? -They shot my gorram leg.
他们还在火车上吗? 他们有事吗?
Are they still on the train? Are they gonna be okay?
所有人都下车
Everybody off!
快点 所有人都下车
Come on, everybody off!
我们的人没有看见
Our man didn't get a look.
有人能告诉我 他们拿了什么吗?
Well, jeez, can someone find out what they took?
把他们集中起来 让他们安静下来
Keep those people together. Quiet them down.
是药品 长官
It's medicine, sir
所有的补给
All of the supplies
他们只偷了该死的药? 我们一直等着的...
They stole the gorram medicine? We been waiting...
-所有的? -一干二净
-All of it? -Every ounce.
上帝帮帮我们
God help us.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
-什么事? -整个网络警报 货物盗窃
-What's the fuss? -All network alert. Cargo theft.
一列开往帕拉迪索的火车 在途中被偷药品
Medical shipment lifted off a train en route to Paradiso.
6箱D型促成素 在黑市上能卖♥♥高价
Six crates of Pescaline D. That'll get you a tidy fortune on the black market.
标记成已收到 退回信息 地方能解决这事
Tag it received. Bounce it back. Locals can deal with it.
长官 有一大队人被留在了帕拉迪索
Sir, there is a regiment holding in Paradiso.
他们本是要前往军事基地的
They were headed to the installation.
那就让他们回到车上 谁把他们留在那里的?
Then get them back on the train. Who's holding them there?
州长请求我们展开部署 如果你会帮忙的话...
The sheriff requested we deploy if you'd help...
他们是联盟士兵 不是地方的缉毒犬
These are federal marshals,not local narcotic hounds.
他们有更重要的事情去做
They've got better things to do.
我们也是
So do we.
该死的 我们该走了
Gorram it, let's get us moving.
我还没弄好
Now, I'm not finished.
-这里不是集♥合♥地点 -现在是了
-This ain't the rendezvous spot. -It is now.
-尼斯卡的人可不喜欢等 -他们可以看杂♥志♥
-Niska's people're not partial to waiting. -Let'em read a magazine.
在马尔和佐依没回来之前 我们不会交易
We don't make the sale 'til Mal and Zoe're back on the boat.
他们都是杀人不眨眼的 不像我这么招人喜欢
These are stone killers.They ain't cuddly like me.
没我老婆 我哪都不飞
I'm not flying anywhere without my wife.
她没事的 她和船长在一起
She'll be okay. She's with the captain.
你看 每个人都有赢的时候
There, you see. Everybody wins.
医生 我需要点止痛药
Doc, I need a pop to quiet this pain some.
好的 不过政♥府♥方面怎么办?
All right, but what about the authorities?
我们带着偷来的货物在这 他们会来找我们吗?
We're sitting here with stolen Alliance goods. Won't they look for us?
只要他们接近这峡谷 我们就会知道
They buzz this canyon,we'll hear them before they see us.
-我们没事的 -他们不会停下来的
-I think we're good... -They'll never stop.
除非他们拿到货物 否则他们会一直跟着
They'll just keep coming until they get back what you took.
双双对...
Two by two...
蓝手套...
hands of blue...
双双对...
Two by two...
蓝手套...
hands of blue...
闭上你那臭嘴如何? 很好玩吗?
How about you shut that crazy mouth? Is that a fun game?
这里我负责 我告诉你们如何做
I'm in charge. I'm telling you how it works.
得及时把货交给尼斯卡 不然我们就成肉饼了
We don't get the goods to Niska,he'll make meat pies out of us.
我可不想那样
I ain't walking into that.
你所说的是阿德莱·尼斯卡吗?
Is this Adelai Niska you're talking about?
牧师怎么会知道那样的名字?
Now, how would a shepherd know a name like that?
因为我听说 他和船长有个交易
As I've heard it, he made a deal with the captain.
如果船长没完成交易 如果尼斯卡查明他被抓了...
If the captain's not there to finish it,if Niska finds out he's being held
可能会谈及谁雇佣了他...
and may speak as to who hired him...
我想我们最好能够迟到一点
I think we're better off being a little late.
-真是场噩梦 -还没证据指明是我们 长官
-This is a nightmare. -Nothing points to us yet, sir.
我不是在说这个
That ain't what I'm talking about.
无论发生什么事 记住我爱你
Whatever happens, remember I love you.
长官?
Sir?
-因为你是我的老婆 -没错 长官
-Because you're my wife. -Right, sir.
亲爱的
Honey.
第3节车厢第12排 雷蒙德夫妇?
Car three, row twelve. Mr. And Mrs. Raymond?
发生啥事呀? 我们已经在这好久了
Can you tell us what's going on? We've been here for so long.
-有人被杀了吗? -不 不是
-Did someone on the train get killed? -No, nothing like that.
据说你们的车票是别人买♥♥的?
Says there your fare's paid for by a third party?
我的叔叔 是新婚礼物
My uncle. It was a wedding gift.
新婚礼物
Wedding gift.
要在帕拉迪索度蜜月吗?
Spending your honeymoon in Paradiso?
事实上 我们到这儿是为了找份工作
Actually, we're here looking for work.
是吗?
That right?
我叔叔说他认识一个叫乔依·布劳格的人
My uncle said he knew a Joey Bloggs out here.
说他也许会缺人 所以我们来碰碰运气
Said he might have an opening. Thought we'd try our luck.
你是职业矿工? 你也是?
You a miner by trade? Either of you?
不是
Not really.
如果不是被逼无奈 没人会选择这样的生活
Haven't seen many folk choose this life weren't born to it.
对于新婚夫妇来说 工作不好找啊
Well, work is real scarce for a couple just starting out.
为什么有这么多病人在这?
How come there's so many sick here?
波顿病
Bowden's Malady.
你知道是什么病吗?
You know what that is?
一种肌肉和骨骼剧痛的疾病
An affliction of the bone and muscle.
-退化性质的 -很严重
-Degenerative. -Very.
每个被改造成人类居住的星球 都有它自己的怪僻
Every planet that's been terraformed for human life has its own little quirks.
最好的治疗方法就是 清除掉地下...
Turns out the air down underground mixed up with the ore processors...
被矿石处理机污染的空气
perfect recipe for Bowden's.
每个人都染病了
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表