剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
这里
Over here.
正中篮心
Bull's-eye.
-好球 -太高了 太高了
-Yes! -Too tall, too tall.
-詹 -小个子
-Jayne! -Little man!
好球
Yes!
加油 老头
Come on, old man.
就在你后面
Right behind you.
你好
Hello.
-谁领先呢? -我不确定
-Who's winning? -I can't really tell.
似乎他们没有按照 我所知道的文明规则打球
They don't seem to be playing by any civilized rules that I know.
我们离联盟很远了
Well, we're pretty far from civilization.
-你的妹妹如何了? -还不错 好多了
-How's your sister? -She's good. Better.
她还要过她的生活 还是不肯谈关于...
She has her days. And she still won't talk about...
他们在研究室对她做了什么的事情
what they did to her at the academy.
也许连她自己也不确定
Perhaps she's not sure herself.
机会
Open.
传的漂亮 传的漂亮
Good eye. Good eye!
她有梦到那些事 我就知道这些
She dreams about it. I know that much.
恶梦连连
Nightmares.
然而现在我们在逃亡 在这艘船上...
And now on the run,on this ship...
我不知我是否能帮她 但是我得帮她
I don't know if I'll be able to help her here, and I need to help her.
西蒙 你做到了 你放弃了你的一切
Simon, you are. Leaving your whole world behind?
这简直是难以置信的无私奉献
It's incredibly selfless.
是的
Yeah.
我的无私奉献把我们俩都变成了通缉犯
I selflessly turned us both into wanted fugitives.
我想每个人都在逃避着一些事情
We're all running from something, I suppose.
接近警报
Proximity alert.
-一定是有东西朝我们来了 -上帝啊
-We must be coming up on something. -Oh, my God.
怎么办 我们全都完了 谁在驾驶这东西?
What can it be? We're all doomed. Who's flying this thing?
哦 对了 应该是我
Oh, right, that would be me.
回去工作
Back to work.
这样的话 我们就缺一个人了
So I guess it makes us one man short.
是的 小凯莉总是缺少个男人
Yeah, little Kaylee's always one man short.
医生 你为什么不下来...
Say, doc, why don't you come on down...
加入我们这边 依娜拉不会介意的
and play for our side. Inara won't mind.
-沃什 你撞上东西了还是什么? -就差一点
-Wash, you have a stroke or something? -Near enough.
发生什么事了
What happened?
[我的妈]
-有人在那吗? -在联♥系♥了
-Anybody home? -Been hailing her.
但无论谁在那 都和我们刚撞上的那家伙一样健康
But if whoever's there is as healthy as the guy we just ran over...
不能想象我们会找到什么人
can't imagine anybody's gonna be picking up.
靠近一点
Bring us in closer.
会让你靠近的可以去按门铃的
Get you close enough to ring the doorbell.
那是什么?
What is it?
是幽灵
It's a ghost.
萤火虫 第一季 第四集
那么...大家怎么想的 运输船?
So, what do we figure, transport ship?
改装过的货物搬运船 可能是短程平底驳船
Converted cargo hauler. Maybe a short-range scow.
你可以想象的到 它可不想被泊成那样
You can see she don't wanna be parked like that.
左舷推进器不见了 所以船在那样旋转
The port thrust's gone and that's what's making her spin the way she is.
短程船会在这么远的太空出现?
A short-range vessel this far out into space?
被改装来运送乘客
Retrofitted to carry passengers.
旅行者在政♥府♥拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥下他们 做些改装...
Travelers pick them up at government auction. A few modifications...
足够进行一次到边缘星球的单程航行了
and they serve well enough for a one-way push to the outer planets.
移♥民♥者们
Settlers.
在这种船里塞15到20个家庭那可就相当挤了
Cram 15 or 20 families on a boat that size, you pack them in tight enough.
家庭?
Families?
告诉你我怎么想的
Tell you what I think.
我猜我们刚撞上的那家伙 杀了船上的所有人
I figure that fella we run into did everyone onboard. Killed them all.
然后他去游了个泳 看血迸出耳朵的速度有多快
Then he took a swim, see how fast his blood would boil out his ears.
你真是个内行
You're a very up person.
-应该去报告这事吗? -向谁? 联盟?
-Shouldn't we report this? -To who? Alliance?
没错 他们会全速飞到这里...
Right. They're gonna run here lickety-split...
-保证这些纳税人的安全 -那我们就这样做
-make sure these tax-payers are okay. -Then we'll have to.
如果他们需要帮助 干吗不发送求救信♥号♥♥?
If they're in need of help,why aren't they beaming a distress call?
确实如此 没有任何信♥号♥♥
It's true. There's no beacon.
也就是说没人在搜寻这艘船
Which means no one's looking to find her.
那我就更有理由 去做正确的事了
All the more reason for us to do the right thing.
要不当我们飞过那艘船时 你做个祷告?
How's about you just say a prayer when we slide on by?
要我提醒你那个好心的撒马利亚人的故事吗?
Shall I remind you of the story of the Good Samaritan?
我情愿你不说 但我们会查清楚的
I'd rather you didn't. But we'll check it out.
也许有幸存者 如果没有 那么...
Could be survivors. And if not, well, then...
没人介意我们去看一看...
no one's gonna mind if we take a look...
他们是否留下了什么值钱的东西
see if they left something behind.
是的...不 也许有人会受伤的
Yeah... No, someone could be hurt.
你想到哪儿去?
Where do you think you're headed?
我想可能会需要到我...
I thought I'd offer my services...
如果船上有人需要医疗救护的话
in case anyone onboard required medical attention.
船长和佐依会先进去
Well, cap and Zoe are going in first.
如果我们需要你 会叫你的
We'll holler if we need you.
有问题吗?
Something wrong?
哦...不 不 我...
Oh, no. No, I...
我在想这一点点聚脂薄膜材料和玻璃...
Well, I suppose it's just the thought of a little Mylar and glass...
就是唯一的把人和真空隔绝的东西
being the only thing separating a person from nothing.
真空对于一个人的影响可是会让人印象深刻的
It's impressive what nothing can do to a man.
就像刚刚我们撞上的那个家伙
Like that fella we bumped into.
他现在可能就粘在我们腹舱下面
He likely stuck up under our belly about now.
就跟太空垃圾一样 你知道的...
That's what space trash does, you know...
一碰上停的够久的大物体就粘住不放
kind of latches on to the first big something stops long enough.
和你与你妹妹有些相似点 是吧
Hey, now, that'd be a bit like you and your sister, wouldn't it?
现在进入邻接气舱
Entering adjoining air lock now.
好了 沃什 让宁静号♥给我们开路
Okay, Wash, ask Serenity to knock for us.
应急动力系统启动
Emergency power's up.
仪表盘灯点亮
Dashboard light.
不管这里发生了什么 都发生得很突然
Whatever happened here happened quick.
所有的东西都在
Everything was left on.
飞船动力是自己切断的
Ship powered down on its own.
没有搏斗过的痕迹
No sign of a struggle.
-他们只是... -消失了
-They're just... -Gone.
长官
Sir.
个人航行日志
Personal log.
有人当时正在记录什么东西
Someone was in the middle of an entry.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 我在这里
It's okay, I'm here.
又做恶梦了?
Bad dreams again?
没有 我睡不着觉 有好多尖叫的声音
No, I can't sleep. There's too much screaming.
雷芙 这里...这里没有尖叫声
River, there is no screaming.
刚刚有
There was.
带上你的医疗箱 我们过去
Hey, grab your med kit,let's hoof it.
马尔让我们俩尽快赶过去
Mal wants us both over there on the double.
-他们找到幸存者了? -没说
-They found survivors? -Didn't say.
好吧
Right.
我叫依娜拉来照看雷芙
I'll ask Inara to look in on River.
随便 我可不等你
Whatever. I ain't waiting.
我在那边和你会合 但是别弄个没完
I'll meet you there. But don't take forever.
记得穿太空服
Still gotta get suited up.
你来干吗? 怎么穿着太空服呀?
What are you doing here, and what's with the suit?
你开心了
You're hilarious.
-虐待狂 -行了 够了
-Sadist. -All right, enough.
没有时间做游戏
Ain't got time for games.
既然你来了 就搭把手吧 你和凯莉一起
As long as you're here,you might as well lend a hand. You roll with Kaylee.
我们速战速决 好吗?
Let's be quick about this, all right?
每人拿几件货物 不要太贪心
A few loads each. Don't be greedy.
-人去哪了 -救生船一周前就发射出去了
-Where are the people? -Ship says lifeboat launched a week ago.
我们就假定所有人都安全离开了
We're gonna assume everyone got off okay.
我们是来拣点垃圾的 你们两个从引擎室开始拿
We're here to pick the bones. Start in the engine room.
詹 你去厨房♥
Jayne, you take the galley.
你把太空服穿反了
You had this on wrong.
长官...
Sir...
一共有16个家庭登记上船
I count 16 families signed on.
-救生船连三分之一的人都载不下 -我知道
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表