剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
I know him, and I think he's a psychotic lowlife.
这样形容他 都是对下等神经病群体的一种侮辱了
I think calling him that is an insult to the psychotic lowlife community.
-但是交易是可靠的 -抱歉打断一下
-But the deal is solid. -Sorry to interrupt.
瓦里克爵士 我相信我是在俱乐部认识你的
Sir Warrick, I know you from the club, I believe.
船长 这位是阿瑟顿·英
Captain, this is Atherton Wing.
阿瑟顿 这位是马尔·雷诺船长
Atherton, Capt. Mal Reynolds.
很高兴见到你 依娜拉 我没想到你参加的是这场聚会
Pleased to meet you. Inara, I didn't realize you were going to this party.
-这是唯一的聚会 -那么现在我知道为什么了
-It's the only party. -And I can see why.
那盏漂浮的树枝形装饰灯如何?
How about that floating chandelier?
几乎使我们的女士都相形见绌了
Almost outshines our girl here.
阿瑟 我能叫你阿瑟吗?
Ath...Can I call you Ath?
依娜拉对我说起过你 她提及了你的慷慨
Inara has spoken of you to me. She made a point of your generosity.
既然这样 我相信你不会介意...
Given that, I'm sure you won't mind...
我请依娜拉跳个舞吧?
if I ask Inara the favor of a dance?
当然
Of course.
-你是个勇敢的人 -我知道什么东西是属于我的
-You're a brave man. -I know what's mine.
我想我知道这只舞
This dance I think I actually know.
-为什么你要来这? -生意 和你一样
-Why are you here? -Business, same as you.
我刚才正在谈笔生意 然后你走过来了
I was talking to a contact about a job, and you came over.
-你盯着我看 -我看到了你 仅此而已 你太显眼了
-You were staring at me. -I saw you, is all. You stand out.
在这里 我相信你才是显眼的那个
In this company, I believe you're the one who stands out.
也许我只是想在工作时 看起来更专业而已
Maybe I just want to see a professional at work.
这是最困难的部分 还是等会的更难?
Is this the hardest part, or is that later?
你没必要让我 对我的工作感到羞愧 我做的都是合法的
You've no call to try to make me ashamed of my job. What I do is legal.
这和走私比起来又怎么样?
And how's that smuggling coming?
-我的工作是非法的 但是很诚实 -什么?
-My work's illegal, but it's honest. -What?
就是这个 这个谎言
While this, the lie of it.
那个男人挽着你到处炫耀 就好像他真拥有了你一样
That man parading you around on his arm as if he actually won you.
就好像他爱你 而这里所有的人都赞同一样
As if he loves you. And everyone here going along with it.
这些人喜欢我 我也喜欢他们
These people like me and I like them.
顺便说一句 我也喜欢阿瑟顿
I like Atherton too, by the way.
当然了 为什么不喜欢?
Well, sure. What's not to like?
我自己都想和他上♥床♥了
I'm liable to sleep with him myself.
无论你是否看出来 他都喜欢我
He likes me, whether you see it or not.
-当然了 -他给了我一个提议
-Of course. -He's made me an offer.
你认为他不尊重我 而他想让我在这里生活
You think he doesn't honor me, but he wants me to live here.
我会成为他的私人魅姬 我就属于这里了
I'd be his personal companion. I could belong here.
可以说我是自命不凡 但这确实很有吸引力
Call me pretentious, but there is some appeal in that.
你是对的 没有必要阻止你
You're right. Got no call to stop you.
你有过正常生活的权利
You've got the right to a decent life.
-我看到凯莉也在这了 -哭泣的灰姑娘
-I see Kaylee's here. -Cried Cinderella tears.
我告诉过她 她能得到一件夹心蛋糕裙的
I told her she could have that layer cake she's wearing.
-我想她看起来很可爱 -是啊 但是我永远不会那样说
-I think she looks adorable. -Yeah, but I never said it.
我不是说80-04型号♥很难修理...
I'm not saying the 80-04 is hard to repair...
-只是不值而已 -那是架好机器 只是需要好好保养
-it just ain't worth it. -It's a fine machine. Just keep it tuned.
才不是 混合器根本撑不住
The extenders ain't braced.
我几年来一直告诉他们去买♥♥80-10的
I've been telling them to buy the 80-10.
无论引擎如何飙转 都是很容易折断的
Tenders snap off, don't matter how the engine's cycling.
-我想我是否能荣幸的请您... -等一下 让她说完
-I wonder if I could request the honor... -Wait a minute, let her talk.
顺便提一下 80-10型号♥也是一样的
By the way, the 80-10's the same machine.
他们只是更换了电镀外壳 希望没人发现
They just changed the plating, hoped no one noticed.
可能你是对的 这并不是我这种人的聚会
It's possible you're right, this ain't my kind of party.
留神点 不需要亲自动手
Whoa, now. Watch yourself. No need for hands on.
抱歉 她不该和你一起 船长 她是我的
Excuse me, she's not here with you, captain. She's mine.
你的? 她不属于任何人
Yours? She don't belong to nobody.
我付了钱 今晚她属于我了
Money changed hands, which makes her mine tonight.
无论你怎么让她开心 她都是...
No matter how you dress her up, she's still...
-那么现在就是我这类人的聚会了 -马尔
-So this is my kind of party. -Oh, Mal.
怎么? 这个人做的出格了
What? The man was out of line.
-我接受 -那太棒了 什么?
-I accept. -That's great. What?
-这是一个挑战 -我希望你准备好了 船长
-There has been a challenge. -I hope you're prepared, captain.
你们在说要打架吗? 好 我们出去解决
You all talking about a fight? Fine. Let's get out of here.
-这不是一场拳头架 马尔 -决斗将于明早...
-It's not a fistfight, Mal. -The duel will be tomorrow morning...
-在可雷湖进行 -干嘛还要等 护卫哪去了?
-at Kaytree Pond. -Why wait? Where's that guard?
-他收了一大堆的手♥枪♥ -如果你提出要求...
-He collected a whole mess of pistols. -If you require it...
这里任何一个人 都可以给你一把剑使用
any gentleman here can give you use of a sword.
使用什么?
Use of a what?
-到底是怎么回事? -我并不十分确定 怎么回事?
-What's going on? -I'm not rightly sure. What's going on?
首先 今晚的住宿会给你安排 以防你逃跑
Well,first, you'll be put up in lodgings for the night so you don't disappear.
顺便说一下 即使逃跑我也不会怪你的
I wouldn't blame you, incidentally.
英也许是个被宠坏的花♥花♥公♥子♥ 但他是一个剑道专家
Wing may be a spoiled dandy, but he's an expert swordsman.
他杀了很多人 你是唯一给了他理由的人
He's killed a dozen men. You're the only one gave him a reason.
这是一个玩笑 他需要一个第二人
Oh, this is a joke. He'll need a second.
-那是什么? -我会做你的第二人
-What's that? -I'll take on the job.
如果你拒绝 他会替你决斗
He fights if you refuse.
依娜拉 请跟我走
Inara, come with me, please.
现在 你接受了这个位置...
Now, you taking on this job...
做为我的第二人 是不是意味着我们之间合作?
being my second, does this mean we're in business?
意味着你面临着必死的危险
It means you're in mortal danger.
但你打花了阿瑟顿的脸 多少令我有些喜欢你
But you mussed up Atherton's face and that has endeared you to me somewhat.
也许在他挖出你的内脏前 你真能和他打一仗
You might even give him a fight before he guts you.
依娜拉!
Inara!
在那拳之前 这的确是个很不错的聚会
Up until the punching, it was a real nice party.
船长给自己找了些麻烦
The captain's gone and got himself in trouble.
-一场决斗? -用剑?
-A duel? -With swords?
船长是个很好的战士 他一定知道如何用剑
The captain's a good fighter. He must know how to handle a sword.
我想他应该知道拿剑的哪一端
I think he knows which end to hold.
看来我们得盘算下 如何把他从那里弄出来了
So we just need to figure out how to get him out of there.
我们还有段时间 对吧? 知道他住在哪吗?
We have until the morning, correct? Do you know what lodging he's in?
这真是令人为难 你们中的一些人好像...
Oh. This is embarrassing. Some of you seem...
误会了我来这里的目的
to be misapprehending my purpose in being here.
你来这是想确保我们不会去做 这些男人想做的事情
You're here to make sure that we don't do what these men are keen on doing.
这位聪明的女生得一分
Penny for the smart lady.
珀尔塞福涅是我的家 我要和这里的人做生意
Persephone's my home. I got to do business with the people here.
我不想别人知道我带人来 引起了这样的麻烦
I don't want it known I brought someone in, caused this kind of ruckus.
我们只要静静等待事情结束 无论结果如何
We'll just settle in till this blows over, one way or the other.
-詹 我不会这么做的 -为什么不?
-Jayne, I wouldn't. -Why not?
你好
Hi.
马尔
Mal.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
阿瑟顿在重要日子前一天晚上 都会好好睡一觉
Atherton's a heavy sleeper night before a big day.
明天早上他杀了你后 就会去剪头发
Killing you in the morning, then a haircut later.
这种时候有朋友来访 真是安慰啊
Such a comfort, having friends visit at a time like this.
我就知道住宿条件会很好 阿瑟顿并不吝啬
I knew the accommodations would be nice. Atherton doesn't skimp.
我想我和其他人一样 都不喜欢被他款待
I don't suppose I like being kept by him as much as others do.
为什么你还在跟着他?
How come you're still attached to him?
因为这是我的决定 不是你的
Because it's my decision, not yours.
我以为他已经表现的很明显 他是不会尊重你的
Thought he made it pretty clear he's got no regard for you.
是你计划好了 令他那样说的
You did manage to push him into saying something.
这的确为那一拳 找到了很棒的辩护理由
It made a nice justification for the punch.
他侮辱了你 我打了他 看起来是理所当然的事
He insulted you, I hit him. Seemed like the thing to do.
-为什么会变得如此复杂? -事情很快会变得简单的
-Why'd this get so complicated? -Well, it's about to get simpler.
这里有一个后门 门卫在那里站岗警戒
There's a back door.The desk clerk is on alert.
-他会让我们离开 -我是不会逃跑的
-He'll let us out. -I'm not running off.
我做这些 并不是为了要向你证明什么
I didn't do this to prove some kind of point to you.
我是为了维护你的荣誉而战 我也绝不会退却
I thought I was defending your honor,and I never back down from a fight.
-是的 你是 你一直都是这样 -呃...是的
-Yes, you do. You do all the time. -Well, yeah.
但是我不会 从这一场决斗里退却
But I'm not backing down from this one.
他是一个剑道专家 而你连个柱子都搞不定
He's an expert swordsman, Mal. You had trouble with the pillar.
-你的死又如何能维护我的荣誉 -我计划让他死
-How will your death help my honor? -Well, I plan on having it be his death.
这就是为什么我需要训练课程
That's why I need lessons.
作为一个受过高等教育的女人 你知道该怎么做
I figure you know how, being such an educated woman and all.
他说过什么都不要做
He said not to do anything.
-他赢了这场决斗后 会加入我们的 -如果他没赢呢?
-He'll join us after he wins the duel. -Yeah, what if he don't win?
准备一个后备计划没有坏处 凯莉
It doesn't hurt to have a contingency plan, Kaylee.
我想既然我们没有武装 我们就应该以奇制胜
I'm thinking, since we're unarmed, we should take them by surprise.
-所有人同时突然动手 -没有必要
-All at once. -Not necessarily.
我们引开他们中的一个或两个人 比如说 引到医务室
We can lure one or two of them away. Say, infirmary?
干掉他们 然后在巴扎弄清楚之前制♥服♥他
Take them out, be on Badger before he knows what happens.
是啊 如果他的注意力被转移到其它地方的话
Yeah, only if his attention is elsewhere.
我们要做的 就是转移他的注意力
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表