剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
配备先进的武器扫描系统 同样也是上流的地方
using some new-tech gun scans. High-class too.
不会让我进去 你也许可以混进去
Won't let me in there. You might slip in.
当然了 不用一颗睾丸大的钻石 是买♥♥不到邀请函的
Of course, you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle.
我搞到了一对...
I got my hands on a couple...
一对邀请函 你们到底想去还是不去?
Of invites. You want this meeting or not?
赛勒斯·芒森上校及其陪同
Col. Cyrus Mumsen and escort.
威廉以及哥特兰女侯爵
William and Lady Courtland.
阿瑟顿·英以及依娜拉·塞拉
Atherton Wing and Inara Serra.
罗伯塔 很久不见啦
Roberta, it's been too long.
[老朋友 你看起来很有精神]
这里一半的男人 都希望你挽着他们的手臂
Half the men in this room wish you were on their arm.
只有一半? 我一定是失去了我捉摸不定的魅力
Only half? I must be losing my undefinable allure.
没有哦 所有人都希望能上你的床
Oh, it's not that undefinable. All of them wish they were in your bed.
我在找侍者
I'm looking for the boy with the shimmer one.
她害羞了 做你这行的像你这样的人不多
Oh, she blushes. Not many in your line of work do that.
你是一个非常特别的女人 而且我发现...
You are a very singular woman. And I find...
我发现我越来越倾羡你了
I find I admire you more and more.
凯莉!
Kaylee!
凯莉!
Kaylee!
不想和你说话 船长
Not speaking to you, captain.
没必要和我说话 来吧 有活要你做
Got no need to speak. Come on, got a job for you.
我想给你一点东西 一种新的生活
I'm trying to offer you something, you know. A life.
-如果你想要的话 -阿瑟顿
-If you want it. -Atherton.
你可以做我的私人魅姬 在珀尔塞福涅星上生活
You can live here on Persephone as my personal companion.
你真是一个慷慨的人
You're a generous man.
-那不是个肯定的答复 -但也不是个否定的答复
-That is not a yes. -It's not a no, either.
你看起来美极了 亲爱的
You look gorgeous, dear.
你属于这里 而不是待在一泡会飞的[狗屎]上
You belong here, Inara. Not on a flying piece of...
-你知道的 对吧? -阿瑟顿 注意言辞
-You see that, don't you? -Atherton, language.
什么 "一泡[狗屎]"? 但是那就是一泡[狗屎]
What, "piece of..."? But it is a piece of...
卡威尼特·李·弗莱小姐及其陪同
Miss Kaywinnit Lee Frye and escort.
凯莉?
Kaylee?
[狗屎]
Oh...
这...这看起来是不是有点紧了?
Does...Does this seem kind of tight?
正好展示你的背部曲线
It shows off your backside.
看到那盏树枝形的装饰灯了吗? 它在悬转
Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering.
-我在奇怪 这灯有什么意思呀 -芒果
-What's the point of that, I wonder. -Oh, mangoes.
我是说 我知道他们如何做的 我只是不知道原因
I mean, I see how they did it, I just ain't getting the why.
这些女孩都有最漂亮的衣服
These girls have the most beautiful dresses.
-而我也一样 怎么样? -很好 只是小心点
-And so do I, how about that? -Just be careful.
我们骗了巴扎不少钱 才买♥♥了这个
We cheated Badger out of good money to buy that.
带你来的目的 是让我看起来高贵一点
You're supposed to make me look respectable.
-遵命 长官 紧身裤船长 -好吧
-Yes, sir, Captain Tight Pants. -Okay.
我在找我们那个叫哈罗的人
I'm looking for our guy Harrow.
还有依娜拉 我们应该找她 打个招呼 对吧
And Inara. We should look for her, right? Just to say hello.
如果看到她 我想她穿的是金色的衣服
If we see her. I think she's wearing gold.
好了 帮忙找哈罗 他看起来应该又老又矮...
Okay, help me find our man. He's supposed to be older, stocky...
-穿着红色的肩带 -他为什么要那样做?
-wears a red sash crossways. -Why does he do that?
也许他赢了珀尔塞福涅小姐的桂冠 就帮我找吧
Maybe he won the Miss Persephone pageant. Just help me.
那个是他吗?
Is that him?
那是自助餐桌服务生
That's the buffet table.
如果我们不去问问 怎么能确定呢?
Well, how can we be sure unless we question it?
好吧 别吃的太撑
Fine. Don't make yourself sick.
[谢谢 船长]
下注吧 先生们 盘子(龙牌玩法)
Ante up, gentlemen. Dishes.
盘子 用不了这么多就可以了
Dishes. Could do with less of them.
垃圾
Garbage.
那么 我发牌了...李子
So I'll card...Plum.
李子是大牌
Plums are tall.
我要两张
I'll take two.
两个 没有大牌加注
Two. No tall-card claim.
-说到垃圾 我要三张 -三张
-Speaking of garbage, I'll take three. -Three.
庄家被迫在大牌上加注
Dealer forced to claim the tall.
你们说船长和凯莉现在在干嘛?
What do you suppose the captain and Kaylee are doing now?
-废物桶 -吃着盘子中的...
-Septic vac. -Eating steaks off of plates...
用钱堆起来的牛排 视如无物 我不跟了
made of solid money, like as anything. I fold.
我也是 大牌压的我喘不过气来
Me too. Tall cards around my neck like a weight.
那去吧 牧师
Take it, Shepherd.
这真是一堆好东西 我并不需要这些
That's a nice pile of things I don't have to do.
就是这些东西会虏获你
It's the ones that take you.
这些将会到来 并且那么做的东西
The ones reaching and doing it.
-雷芙 -她受伤了吗?
-River. -Is she hurt?
-最好看着点 -没事了
-Better see to her. -It's okay.
这可是逃亡者的坏习惯
It's a bad habit for a fugitive.
-冷静点 -在公共场所这样 她会被抓的
-Calm down. -Do that in public, get herself hauled off.
-任何地方都一样 -坐下
-Everywhere. -Sit down.
-那些手无处不在 -她还没有弄的太糟糕
-Hands go everywhere... -She didn't harm much.
-我们将会吃上几顿神秘的餐点 -因为有时...
-We'll have a few mystery meals. -Because sometimes...
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. Shh.
而且他们会来
And they come.
那么我们是要玩牌 还是去转悠
So we gonna play cards or screw around?
我以为这次你会 多花些时间在飞船外面
I thought you wanted to spend more time off-ship this visit.
外面的聚会看起来都很棒 但我更喜欢我们的聚会
Out there, it seems like it's all fancy parties. I like our party better.
衣服的着装更容易 而且我知道所有的步骤
The dress code's easier, and I know all the steps.
我得说在这方面 你做的确实不错
I'd say you do, at that.
现在别睡着了
Don't fall asleep now.
人人都知道 痴睡是性格上的弱点
Sleepiness is weakness of character. Ask anyone.
才不是
It is not.
你现在是代理船长
You are acting captain.
你知道要是现在睡着的话 会发生什么事吗?
Know what happens, you fall asleep now?
詹切开我的喉咙 然后接管这艘船
Jayne slits my throat and takes over.
-没错 -这样的话我们就无法阻止了
-That's right. -Then we can't stop it.
好吧 我不管了 无能为力了
Well, I wash my hands of it. It's a hopeless case.
我会在葬礼上读优美的诗 用些传神的比喻
I'll read a nice poem at the funeral. Something with imagery.
你可以锁上门 让那个权力痴迷狂在舱外发疯
You could lock the door and keep the power-hungry maniac at bay.
不知道 我开始喜欢上这个作诗的想法了
Don't know, I'm starting to like this poetry idea now.
这里安息着我至爱的佐依 我秋日的花朵
Here lies my beloved Zoe, My autumn flower
不过由于被杀 尸体发胖 而少了些魅力
Somewhat less attractive now that She's all corpsified and gross
哦 不!
Oh, no!
它们非常美丽吧?
Aren't they something?
它们就像是蝴蝶 或是悬浮在空中的片片彩色纸屑
They're like butterflies or little pieces of wrapping paper blowing around.
-你好 -我不知...我们相互介绍过了吗?
-Hello. -I don't...Have we been introduced?
我是凯莉
Oh, I'm Kaylee.
班宁 这是戴斯特 卡泊特和佐依
Banning. And this is Dester, Cabott and Zoe.
你们也一样爱这个聚会吧?
Don't you just love this party?
所有东西都太美妙了 还有好吃的奶酪
Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there.
-今年没有去年好 -真的吗? 去年都有些什么东西?
-It's not as good as last year. -Really? What did they have last year?
标准的东西
Standards.
谁为你做的衣服 凯莉?
Who made your dress, Kaylee?
你喜欢吗 当我看到时 我都无法控制自己了
Oh, do you like it? When I saw the ruffles, I just couldn't resist.
你应该去见见你的女仆了
You ought to see to your girl.
[什么?]
你的女仆 她不是很好
Your girl, she's not very good.
她给你做的衣服 就像是商店里买♥♥的一样
She made you a dress that looks like you bought it in a store.
我不知道...
Oh, I didn't know...
班宁·米勒 你的衣服真是漂亮极了
Why, Banning Miller, what a vision in your fine dress.
一定又是一群奴隶工作多天 才让你今天如此动人吧
It must've take a dozen slaves a dozen days to get you into that getup.
当然了 你的父亲告诉我 只需一个男同学的一个眼色...
Of course, your daddy tells me it takes a schoolboy's wink...
就能让你把衣服再一次的脱下来
to get you out of it again.
请原谅我的粗鲁 我没法忍♥受没用的人
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
不 不 非常感谢你
Oh, no. No. Thank you very much.
抱歉打扰一下 你是瓦里克·哈罗先生吗?
Beg your pardon, but would you be Mr.Warrick Harrow?
-瓦里克·哈罗爵士 肩带 -肩带?
-Sir Warrick Harrow. The sash. -The sash?
-代表了贵族地位 -它非常有用处
-It indicates lordhood. -And it's doing a great job.
爵士 我是马尔科姆·雷诺 指挥一艘名叫宁静号♥的飞船
Sir, my name's Malcolm Reynolds. I captain a ship named Serenity.
我被告知 你想运些货物到其他星球
I've been led to understand you want to move some property off-world.
一些你想谨慎运送到 其他星球的货物
Some property you want to move off-world discreetly.
你弄错了 先生 我是一个诚实的人
You're mistaken, sir. I'm an honest man.
把货物运到有人需要的地方 是很诚实的事
There's nothing dishonest about getting your goods to people what need them.
-你代表谁来的? -代表谁并不...
-Whom do you represent? -Represent isn't exactly the...
-不要浪费我的时间 -一个叫巴扎的家伙
-Don't waste my time. -Fellow called Badger.
我知道他 我认为他是个下等神经病
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表