剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
Everybody gets it.
矿工 清理工
Miners, dumpers.
见鬼 我也得了 我都没去过矿井
Hell, I got it, and I ain't ever set foot in a mine.
-但这是可以治疗的 -有药品
-But it's treatable. -There's medicine.
促成素
Pescaline.
如果按时吃药 还是有救的
You can live like a person if you get it regular...
但我们运送的药品 就在你们乘坐的火车上被偷了
but our shipment got stole right off the train you was riding in.
所以你们没看到 一个正常的生机勃勃的小镇
Which is why you won't be seeing a parade in town today.
被盗?
Stolen?
我不是看见很多 年轻联盟士兵在火车上吗?
Didn't I see an entire regiment of fine,young Alliance Federals on the train?
你是看见了
You did.
就是那些人让药品 在他们眼皮底下被偷了
Same regiment let their medicine get swiped from under their noses...
然后就像啥都没发生一样 继续去他们的基地了
then took off for their own camp without so much as a whoopsy daisy.
似乎联盟就是这样
That sounds like the Alliance.
统治所有的星球 人人都能被平等的干涉或者忽视
Unite all the planets so that everybody can be interfered with or ignored equally.
联盟对我们这些边缘星球来说 没多大用
Alliance ain't much use to us out here on the border planets.
但是...
But...
他们不会去偷药品
they didn't steal the medicine.
如果我找到这些人 他们永远都没机会坐到监狱里
I ever find those people, they ain't ever gonna see the inside of a jail.
我会把他们扔到矿井里...
I'm just gonna toss them in a mine...
让他们下半生都可以深深的呼吸
and let them breathe deep for the rest of their lives.
毫无疑问
Can't argue with that.
你最后一次同乔依·布劳格通话 是什么时候?
You mind telling me when it was you last spoke to Joey Bloggs?
-我从来没说过 -对 是你叔叔
-Never did myself. -Right. Your uncle.
向你表明了乔依缺人手?
And it was indicated to you that Joey had an opening?
任何工作我都干
Any job would do.
有趣的是 你叔叔竟然从没提过波顿病吗
It's funny your uncle never mentioned the Bowden's problem...
或者乔依·布劳格 8个月前吞枪自杀了
or that Joey Bloggs ate his own gun about eight months back.
是吗?
Did he?
是的
Yep.
后脑壳都打飞了
Blew the back of his head right off.
那么...
So...
他的位置还空缺吗?
would his job be open?
够了 我们等得够久了 得马上让这鸟起飞
We waited long enough. Let's get this bird in the air.
-绝对没门 -你真的应该坐下来
-No rutting way. -You really should sit down.
我们不能就这样留下 船长和佐依
We can't leave the captain and Zoe.
他们不会来了 我们也联♥系♥不上 他们完了 启动飞船
They ain't coming. We can't get them. They're done. Fire it up.
-怎么了? -我们要起飞了
-What's going on? -We're taking off.
-我们不起飞 -船长也会这么做的
-We're not. -Captain would do the same.
-绝对不会... -听我说
-Not in a million years. -Listen to me...
知道怎么什么是指挥体系吗?
Know what the chain of command is?
就是揍你揍到你明白为止的体系
It's the chain I beat you with till you understand who's in command.
现在 我们要去完成这笔交易
Now, we're finishing this deal.
然后我们可能会回来 找那两个被抓的笨蛋
Then maybe we'll come back for those morons that got themselves caught.
这是不可能改变的 通过所有的...
You can't change that by getting all...
-...漂亮 -所有的什么?
-...bendy. -All what?
控制台上的闪光...
You got the light from the console...
让你保持着...
to keep you...
把你提了起来...
Lift you up.
他们闪烁着就好像...
Oh, they shine like...
小天使一样
little angels.
-他刚发疯了 然后睡着了? -我让他坐下了
-Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? -I told him to sit down.
你麻醉了他?
You doped him.
本来是应该更快起作用的
It was supposed to kick in a good deal sooner.
只是在他负责的时候 我觉得不舒服
I just didn't feel comfortable with him in charge.
我希望这么做没事
I hope that's all right.
那么 我们如何联♥系♥到其他人
So how do we get the others?
如果詹说的无法联♥系♥他们 是对的话...
If Jayne was right about them not making contact...
那他们被抓起来了 无法下车
they got pinched getting off that train.
我们不能大摇大摆的进去 带他们出来
We can't just waltz in and pull them out
有足够声望的人 可能会做到
Someone respectable enough might be able to.
-他妈的是...? -你还敢跟我说话
-What the hell...? -Don't you dare speak to me.
州长 我想这个人立即被捕
Sheriff, I want this man bound by law at once.
如果他还没被捕的话
That's assuming he hasn't been already.
还没人被捕 目前没有
No one's been bound. Not yet.
感谢上帝你阻止了他们
Thank God you stopped them.
你以为你能偷我的帐户 然后逃之夭夭吗?
Did you think you could access my accounts and I wouldn't find you?
佐依 如果你丈夫知道了 他会怎么说?
And, Zoe, what would your husband say if he knew you were here?
我...我是一时糊涂
I was weak.
-这么说他们不是新婚夫妇 -当然不是
-So I take it they ain't newlyweds. -Hardly.
马尔科姆和我签了卖♥♥身契的...
Malcolm's my indentured man...
还有三年到期
with three years left in his debt.
看来经过这次小冒险之后 我得再加上6个月
I imagine we'll have to add another six months after this little adventure.
请你原谅他们
You'll have to pardon them.
我想他们之中 没人见过注册魅姬
Don't think one of them's ever seen a registered companion before.
-我也为我的态度抱歉 -完全没有问题
-I apologize for my manner. -Oh, not a bit.
我该联♥系♥我的飞船吗 他们还要继续待着吗
Should I contact my ship? Do you need to hold them much longer?
照我看来这里也快结束了
Looks to me like we're about done here.
有些不相关的问题 他的故事有点嫌疑
We had some unrelated trouble. His story had kind of an odor to it.
是的 这已经不是他的第一次了
Yes. It's not the only thing about him that does.
非常感谢你 州长
Thank you very much, sheriff.
跟我走
Come along.
真是个厉害的女人
That's a hell of a lady.
-她的文件没问题吧? -我看了两遍
-Her files were all in order? -I read them twice.
好吧 那我们继续吧
All right. Let's get started with the rest then.
-进行的如何? -她打了我
-Hey. How'd it go? -She hit me.
我们试着把他弄到医务室 他太重了
We tried to get him into the infirmary. He's just heavy.
-启动引擎 我们要离开了 -还不能
-Engine's running. We're good to go. -We're not going.
-不什么? 为什么不? -我们要把货送回去
-Not what? Not why? -We're bringing the cargo back.
什么? "回去"是什么意思? 我一直等着你们俩
What? What do you mean "back"? I waited for you guys.
你在说什么? 尼斯卡那边怎么办?
What are you talking about? What about Niska?
这么做难到不会 让他起杀心吗?
Won't this put him in a killing mood?
-其他人更需要这些 -我们把货放到骡子上
-Others need this more. -Let's get it on the mule.
-我的穿梭船快些 -你飞到那一次就够危险了
-My shuttle's faster. -You risked enough flying in there once.
我可不想再被当众煽巴掌了
I don't want to get slapped around no more.
我们去退钱时 和尼斯卡解释完不成了
We'll explain to Niska that the job went south when we return the money.
如果你想解释 现在就是你的机会
If you want to explain, now's your chance.
你没有到集♥合♥地点去
You didn't make the rendezvous.
我们遇到一些麻烦
We ran into a few complications.
或许你是想带走尼斯卡先生的钱和货吧
You are thinking of taking Mr.Niska's money and his property maybe.
真有趣 都不是
Interestingly, neither.
-我不明白 -事情是这样的 交易取消了
-I don't understand. -Yeah,look,here's what it is. Deal's off.
我们改变主意了
We changed our minds.
你和尼斯卡先生是有协议的
You entered into an arrangement with Mr. Niska.
-不可以改变主意 -这就是你错了
-There is no mind-changing. -That's where you're wrong.
我们只是不能接受这活 所以你放松点
We just can't take this job, so you just relax.
我们把钱还给你 就扯平了
We'll get you the money Niska gave us,you return it to him, we'll call it even.
这可不会扯平
There is no even.
是吗?
Is that right?
打的漂亮
Nice shot.
我本是瞄着他的头
I was aiming for his head.
从这里开始 我们要拖着去了
We'll have to drag them from here.
就把他们放在路边...
Leave them just off the street...
等我们飞的远远的之后 再通知州长
notify the sheriff once we're in deep, deep space.
为什么不当面告诉他
Why not tell him in person?
接到通知 说附近有飞船出现
Got word of a ship not far out.
就来找找看
Came looking.
没想到你会回来
Didn't expect to find you coming back.
本来没想回来
Didn't expect to be coming.
全部都在
Nothing missing.
你在镇上的时候很真诚 肯定很难熬吧
You were truthful back in town. These are tough times.
一个人可以找到份工作...
A man can get a job...
他也许没真正考虑到底是啥工作
he might not look too close at what that job is.
但如果了解所有细节后 就像我们这样的情况
But a man who learns all the details of a situation like ours, well...
这样他就能做出选择了
then he has a choice.
我认为他不会
I don't believe he does.
我们把这些货物拉回小镇
Let's get these crates back to town.
让我们有些用处
Make ourselves useful.
这是尼斯卡 预付给我们的所有的钱
Now, this is all the money Niska gave us in advance.
你把钱带回去 告诉他这活无法完成
You bring it back to him, tell him the job didn't work out.
我们不是贼
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表