剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
这人似乎要心跳停止了
This man appears to be in cardiac arrest.
什么? 克瑞斯 你有心脏病?
What? Tracey, you having a heart attack?
他看起来不像有心脏病
It don't look like he's having a heart attack.
别管那机器 医生 它骗了你
Don't pay any attention to your machines, Doc. They'll fib to you.
我心脏很好
Heart's just fine better than fine.
只是跳的有点快
just runs a little hotter than usual, that's all.
老天 不仅仅是心脏 所有的都快
My God. It's not just the heart muscle . It's everything.
所有机械部分
All the moving parts.
那就是我拿的 马尔
That's what I took, Mal.
那就是他们要拿回的
That's what they want back.
克瑞斯 你要告诉我这[天晓得]的东西吗?
Tracey, you gonna tell me what the. . . are you talkin' about?
是的 长官
Sure, Sarge.
是的
Sure.
-谢谢 你的内部器官不是你自己的?
Thank you. So your innards ain't your innards?
他们全都换掉了
They got scooped out, replaced every bit.
为什么要这样?
What'd you wanna go and do that for?
为了钱 他们付钱给我 运送器官
For the money. They're paying me to transport what they stuck in.
你在走私器官?
You're smuggling human organs?
这是唯一的运送方法 不知为什么
They're grown in a lab. The only way they can move 'em is in a person. Not sure why
因为技术不成熟 不稳定. . .
Because the technology's not ready. Blastomeres are unapproved. . .
还未被许可
likely unstable
你不仅仅是运送人 你还是个培养器
You're not just a carrier. You're an incubator.
我应该在两周前运到 阿里尔的一个门诊部
I was supposed to be at the drop spot two weeks ago, a clinic in Ariel.
他们再把器官换出来
They were to open me up, take out the goods, and put my own organs back.
-那又出了什么事? 更高的出价
So what happened? Better offer.
另一个买♥♥主出3倍的价
Another buyer was willing to go three times the going rate.
那足够我接家人离开那
It's enough so I could get my folks off that rock they've been forced to live on.
去些好点的地方 暖和点的
set them up someplace better, someplace warm.
真好
That's real nice.
但 你去了南部
But your better offer went south?
对 我让自己陷入了困境 长官
Yeah. I got myself in a little bit of a pickle, Sarge.
我为之奋斗的家人
The folks I was working for
一定是走漏了我的计划
must've got wind of what I had planned.
我暴露了 我的新买♥♥主也死了. . .
I, uh, showed up. My new buyer was dead. . .
而且有人已经在那等我了
and there were some men waiting for me
-你逃了 侥幸
But you got away. Only just.
我知道 只要我活着 他们就会找我
I knew they'd never stop looking for me so long as I was alive.
我得想点好办法
Thought my chances would be better if I weren't.
所以你装死 希望他们不再找你
So you died, and figured they'd stop looking for you.
对
Yepper.
你也许想错了
I think maybe you figured wrong.
我想他们想逼我们停下
I think they're about done being stalled to. . .
马尔 你死去的战友站在船桥上
Mal, your dead army buddy's on the bridge.
他没死
He ain't dead
-多久能到奥尔本? 5分钟
How far are we to St. Albans? Five minutes from atmo.
拿地图来
Bring up the terrain specs.
凯莉 把他带走 拴上安全带
Kaylee, get him outta here and strap in.
-这是雷诺船长 雷诺. . .
This is Captain Reynolds Reynolds. . .
我是个危险人物
I'm a dangerous-minded man on a ship loaded with hurt.
为什么让我跟你的手下聊天?
Now, why you got me chatting with your peons?
克瑞斯 你下去 我们会处理的
Tracey, you go on down below We'll handle this.
我们只是有点技术故障 警官
well, we're just seeing to some technical difficulties, Officer.
我不感兴趣 船长
Not interested, Captain.
为了你手上的这个 已经死了很多人
I stepped over a lot of bodies to get to that one you got in your hold.
放聪明点 你就不会加入他们
You play this right, and yours won't have to be among them.
-长官 船长会安排好的 你离开船桥
Sarge The captain ordered you off the bridge
来吧
Come on.
我们非常乐意让你登船 但你不断的朝我们. . .
We'd love to let you dock, but that last bop you gave us. . .
船头开炮 所以如果你想搜查 我们只好停船了
knocked out our fore couples, so we're gonna have to park it if you want the tour.
好吧 船长 在陆地上会简单些
All right, Captain. We can do this on the groundjust as easy.
对 简单些 那
Yeah. Easy. There.
-能行吗? 看我的
Think you can do it? Watch me.
全体注意 这里是船长
Attention crew. This is the captain.
扶住东西 坐好
Sit down and hang on to something.
你还好吧?
Uh, you okay?
-那我可以放手了吗? 可以了
So I can let go of you now? Oh, you can.
对
Yeah.
都是这猛烈的倾斜
All this hard banking
当驱动重力与实际重力开始发挥作用. . .
When the gravity drive and actual gravity start working against each other. . .
就会撞来撞去
it tosses the lunch about a bit
-驾驶员可真疯狂 他能让这船做任何事 他是最好的
Your pilot's pretty wild He can thread a needle with this bird He's the best
这是好消息
That's good to know.
你和他是
So are you and he,
史维斯? 噢 不!
Sweeties? Oh, hell no!
-他娶了佐依 佐依结婚了?
He's married to Zoe Zoe got married?
是的
Yeah.
接下来你一定会说她很幸福
Yeah, next you'll be telling me she smiles and has emotions.
在战争时她一定冷得像石头[ 中文 ]
She must have been such a stone-cold during the war.
我想长官甚至有一点怕她
I think the sarge was even a little bit afraid of her
现在她结婚了
Now she's married.
太好了 人们彼此创造生活
Well, that's good people making a life for each other.
够了
Had enough of this goose run.
我不想游览这个冰星 停船
Don't need no tour of this ice cube. Now let's park it!
只是在找一个好的停靠地 警官
Just looking for a good spot, Officer.
-怎么了? 只是有点奇怪
What is it? It's a little strange.
那有个联邦警局
There's a fed station right here.
但我们的朋友却没呼叫
but our friends haven't made a transmission since they broke atmo.
-说说你 噢 你知道 通常只是
So what about you? Oh, you know, mostly just. . .
经常像这样 发现自己处在困境中
Stuff like this. Always finding myself in one scrape or another.
很抱歉把你们拖进来
Sorry to drag y'all into this.
我们的工作本来就很危险
Danger is pretty much our business.
尽管如此 如果让你陷入困境 凯莉 我
Still, if you got put in a bad spot at all, Kaylee, I-
我不会开心的
I'd be real unhappy.
准备来点更猛的!
Get ready for hard burn!
他们要是跟着的话 会疯掉的
They'd be crazy to follow us in here.
他们不再跟了!
They're not behind us anymore!
我想不是
I didn't think of that
-这样的飞行才让人清醒 帮助清醒
This kind of flying really wakes up a guy Awake helps
那
There.
我关掉主动力 他们可能就扫描不到我们了
I shut down the main power. They might not read our auxiliary under all this.
如果他们下来用视觉搜索呢?
What if they come down, try to get a visual?
马尔 她不是一艘小船
Mal, she's not a small ship
我们不动了 为什么我们不动了?
We're not moving. Why aren't we moving?
可能在想些绝妙的计划 来对付联盟的人
Probably part of some genius plan to give the feds the slip.
对 可能
Yeah. Probably.
那是什么?
What was that?
声音听起来像重磅炸♥弹♥
Sounds like full-yield mag drops
我想这是警♥察♥学校教的三角测量法
I think they picked up a little triangulation in cop school.
1 001 . 1 002.
-雷芙? 我在计算闪电与雷声之间的
River? I'm counting between the lightning and the thunder
看会不会有暴风雨
to see if the storm's coming or going.
1 005.
有什么选择?
Options?
好吧 我们唯一的优势是在岩石下面
Well, we're only as good as long as the roof holds out.
要是击中咱上方 电力系统会完蛋 我们就要爬着出去
Direct hit above us, ship's electrics will be fried. We'll have to climb out.
对 或者被人挖出去
Yeah, or get dug out.
他们更近了
They're getting closer.
船长 有别的选择
Captain, there is another way.
船长让你原地不动
Uh, Captain said to stay put?
我只是想看看发生了什么
I just wanna see what's happening.
我们被逼至绝路 也没武器
We're cornered, outgunned.
仅仅是时间问题 他们找到我们后 会怎么对我们
It's only a matter of time before they find us what's left of us
-那就别让它发生 你想说什么?
Let's not wait for that to happen What are you saying?
我是说 我们按照先前说的做
I'm saying we make good on what we said we were gonna do
告诉他们
Let's call them
飞出这峡谷 让他们上船
fly out of this canyon, let 'em board.
-把自己交出去 这是我们唯一的选择
Give ourselves up. It's our only choice.
让他们上船 风险很大
We let these men board, we're taking an awful chance.
-那孩子不是玩具 牧师 我知道
These boys ain't playing, Preacher I'm aware of that.
[我的妈] 真的太近了
That one was really close.
没希望了 我赞成牧师 我不想被埋在雪下
That tears it. I'm with the preacher. I ain't gettin' snowed in permanent
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表