剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
我会贴张告示
I'll post a sign.
那倒不必
That won't be necessary.
其它我要强调的就是保证...
The other thing I would insist upon is some measure of assurance...
当我和人有约 我能够...
that when I make an appointment with a client...
赴约 我要求在这艘船上...
I'm in a position to keep that appointment.
这些能够得到保证
So far as such assurances are possible on a vessel of this type.
这真是一大串的意见和补遗
That's an awful lot of caveats and addendums there, miss.
像我刚说过的 我只想讲清楚
As I stated, I just want to be clear.
当我回顾申请的时候 我会考虑的
Well, I'll be sure to take all that into consideration while I review the applications.
别傻了 你应该把穿梭船租给我
Don't be ridiculous. You're gonna rent this shuttle to me.
-是吗? -是的
-Am I? -Yes.
应该在你要价基础上打75折
And for one quarter less than your asking price.
-说真的吗? -是的
-Is that a fact? -It is.
你铁定认为自己能得到折扣吗 为什么?
And you figure you'll be getting this discount...why, exactly?
你想要我
You want me.
你想我能留在船上
You want me on your ship.
-是吗? -是的
-Do I? -Yes.
因为我能提供一些你的检查员...
Because I can bring something that your surveyor...
或是其他你考虑的人 所不能提供的东西
or any of the other fish you might have on-line can't
-一定程度的尊敬 -尊敬...
-a certain respectability. -Respecta...
基于我对你工作的短暂观察...
And based on what little I've seen of your operation...
我认为这是你所需要的
I suspect that's something you could use.
好
Fine.
那我问你
Let me ask you this.
既然你如此尊贵 你为什么还到这来?
If you're so respectable, why are you even here?
我是说 我听过不少像你这样迷人女士的事...
I mean, I've heard tell of fancy ladies such as yourself...
往来都乘坐那种豪华飞船
shipping out with big luxury liners and the like
但是一个注册过的魅姬 坐这样的船...
but a registered Companion...on a boat like this?
-你在逃避什么? -我没逃避任何东西
-What are you running from? -I'm not running from anything.
如果是联盟的问题 你该考虑另一艘船
If it's Alliance trouble you got, you might want to consider another ship.
这里部分人支持独♥立♥派
Some on board here fought for the independents.
我和联盟军没矛盾 我支持统一
The Alliance has no quarrel with me. I supported unification.
是吗?
Did ya?
我不认为你是唯一一个这样说的妓♥女♥
Well, I don't suppose you're the only whore that did.
再补充一条
Oh, one further addendum.
这是你最后一次叫我妓♥女♥
That's the last time you get to call me "whore".
当然
Absolutely.
不会再这么叫了
Never again.
所有东西设定在最低标准 别浪费
Keep everything set as low as possible. Don't waste what you got.
让我来做 你永远都操作不了这东西
Let me do that. You never could operate this thing.
尽量别讲话
And try not to talk.
说话浪费氧气 没必要
Talking uses up air. Ain't no need for it.
马尔 和我们一起走
Mal! Come with us.
不行 四个人一艘 依娜拉 四个
Can't. Four to a shuttle, Inara. Four.
再多一个 你知道那没区别 至少现在如此
One more, you know it can't make a difference. Not now.
我不会离开宁静号♥
I'm not leaving Serenity.
马尔 你不必独自死去
Mal, you don't have to die alone.
每个人都将独自死去
Everybody dies alone.
-一切准备就绪 -好的
-Everything's set and ready. -Good.
我把两艘艇的导航系统与船舵这连了起来
I linked the nav systems of both shuttles into the helm here.
当奇迹来了 按下这个钮
When your miracle gets here, you just pound this button once.
两艘艇都会回来
It'll call back both shuttles.
去照顾你妻子吧
Go see to your wife.
我刚封闭了所有甲板下的通风口...
I went ahead and closed off all below-deck vents...
把剩余的空气都导向了船桥 不是很多
diverted what's left to the bridge. Ain't much.
我建议你边走边封住 后面所有通道
My advice is seal off everything tight behind you on your way back up.
也许可以为你争取点时间
Might buy you some time.
我为你准备了套太空服 就挂在前甲板
And I prepped a suit for you. It's hanging in the foredeck.
-实在不行... -我不会用到 但还是谢谢
-So when the time comes... -I won't be needing it, but thanks.
好
Okay.
萤火虫...
Firefly...
你的求救信♥号♥♥...
Receiv... distress.
萤火虫级宁静号♥...
Firefly Serenity...
为你们的遭遇表示同情 船长 确实很惨
I'm sorry for your troubles, Captain. They sound many.
但是你明白 我不能请你上船
But you do understand, I can't invite you aboard my vessel.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我不求你载我 船长 只是帮个忙
I ain't askin' for a ride, Captain. Just a little push is all.
没问题 你的机械故障 压缩卷 对吧?
Right. Your mechanical trouble. Your compression coil, you say?
是催化器 压缩卷没事儿
It was the catalyzer. Not even the coil.
催化器是小事儿 船长 如果没有就不是小事
Catalyzer's a nothin'part, Captain. It's nothin' till you don't got one
似乎是事关重要
then it appears to be everything.
我们可能有些东西可以帮你
Well, it is possible we might have something that could do you.
我们刚完成对伊塔卫星的大型救援任务
We just come from a big salvage mission off Ita Moon.
-非常感激 -问题是...
-I'd appreciate it. -Trouble is...
我怎么确认你说的是实话?
how can I know for certain your story's true?
说不定埋伏着在等我和我的人上钩呢
Ambush could be waiting for me and my people on the other side.
你可以清楚的看到 我的穿梭船都已经发射了
You can plainly see my shuttles have been launched, just like I said.
现在你也已经扫描过飞船 知道我的维生系统也坏了
And by now you've scanned me.You know I've got no life support.
当我们登船时 我不希望看到任何武器
I don't expect to see any weapons when we board.
我也希望在开门之前看到引擎部件
And I do expect to see that engine part before I open the door.
我觉得我们可以做交易
I feel like maybe we can do business.
搜他
Check him.
检查飞船 从驾驶舱开始 一路检查
Search the ship. Start with the cockpit and work your way down.
这就是你所谓的埋伏吗?
Is this what you meant by "ambush"?
我不过是验证你说过的话
I'm just verifying your story.
如果发现任何不该在的人 就开枪
You find anybody on board not supposed to be, you shoot 'em.
我以为我们该合理的对待这件事
I thought we were gonna be reasonable about this.
讲道理 他现在要和我们讲道理
Reason. He's gonna talk to us about reason now.
是 那真是笑话
Yeah. That's a joke.
-你觉得哪个跟踪我们? -丑的那个 长官
-Which one you figure tracked us? -The ugly one, sir.
你能说详细点吗? 我们看起来像讲道理的人吗?
Could you be more specific? Do we look reasonable to you?
人不可貌相
Well, looks can be deceiving.
卑鄙的人更可耻 肮脏的骗子
Not as deceiving as a lowdown...dirty...deceiver.
说得好 是不是说得很好 佐依?
Well said. Wasn't that well said, Zoe?
有点诗意 长官
Had a kind of poetry to it, sir.
你想我现在就 开枪打死他们吗 马可?
You want I should shoot 'em now, Marco?
先等他们说出东西♥藏♥在哪儿
Wait till they tell us where they put the stuff.
那是个好主意
That's a good idea.
好主意
Good idea.
告诉我们东西在哪 我就可以杀了你们了
Tell us where the stuff's at, so I can shoot ya.
重点是...
Point of interest.
杀了我们的提议...
Offerin' to shoot us...
并没你想象中那么刺♥激♥
might not work so well as an incentive as you might imagine.
总之我们已经藏好了
Anyway, we've hidden it.
你杀了我们 你就永远也找不到
So, you kill us, you'll never find it.
找你们很容易
Found you easy enough.
是的 没错 不是吗?
Yeah, you did, didn't you?
他们付你多少钱?
How much they payin' you?
恩?
Huh?
我是说 你杀了我们或者没杀
I mean, let's say you did kill us or didn't
可能得拷问 无论怎样 但无论如何 你找到货物
there could be torture, whatever. But somehow, you found the goods.
你有多少分成? 百分之七 直接分成
What would your cut be? Seven percent, straight off the top.
百分之七?
Seven. Oh.
什么?
What?
没什么 什么都没有 我只是...
Hmm? Nothin'. Not a thing. No, I just...
-你不觉得少吗? -是很少 长官
-Does that seem low to you? -It does, sir.
-不少 -别说了
-That ain't low. -Stop it!
-百分之七是市价 -好了 佐依 我付你太多了
-Seven percent's standard. -Okay. Zoe. I'm payin' you too much.
-什么 她得多少? -闭嘴
-Why? What does she get? -Knock it off.
忘记我说什么了 我肯定你的待遇很好
Look, forget I said anything. I'm sure you're treated very well.
你有津贴 有自己的房♥间
You get the perks, got your own room...
没有?
No?
你们同住一间?
You share a bunk?
和那个人一起
With that one.
-真的 -詹 这不好笑
-Really. -Jayne, this ain't funny
是的 我没笑 你到这边来...
Yeah, I ain't laughin'. You move on over to this side...
我不仅告诉你东西在哪儿...
we'll not only show you where the stuff's at...
还能确保你得到公平的一份
we'll see to it you get your fair share.
不只区区百分之七
Not no sad seven.
-私人房♥间? -詹
-Private room? -Jayne.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表