剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
他不会让我死的
He wasn't gonna let me die.
他只是试着...
He was just trying to...
这不是任何人的错
It's nobody's fault.
好了 向我保证你会记住
Okay? Just promise me you're gonna remember that.
我会记住的
I'll keep it in mind.
你真是个好人 船长
You are a nice man, captain.
你一直都照顾着我们
You're always looking after us.
你只是需要对别人有信心
You just gotta have faith in people.
她真是个美人 对吧
She's a real beauty, isn't she?
这只是个标准的魅姬免疫包裹 谢谢
It's a standard companion immunization package.
-我不确定是否能帮的上忙... -这没有坏处
-I'm not sure it'll help... -It won't hurt.
那边的补给品基本上已经没有了
Supplies down there are rudimentary.
有别的我能帮得上忙的吗
Is there anything else I can do?
我想不用了 不过还是谢谢你
I don't think so, but I appreciate it.
凯莉对我们来讲...很重要
Kaylee's very dear...to all of us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对于所发生的一切中我所做的错事
For my part in what happened.
我...我从未...
I've never...
我是说 我...我不知道如何...
I mean, I don't know how to...
你只是在丛林中迷了路
You're lost in the woods.
我们都会的 甚至是船长
We all are. Even the captain.
唯一的区别是他喜欢那样
The only difference is he likes it that way.
不 唯一的区别是只有在丛林中我才能看清前面的路
No, the only difference is the woods are the only place I can see a clear path.
-你到这里干嘛 -这是我的事 很平常的事
-What's your business here? -It's my business. The usual.
我给了他...一点快乐的安慰 因为他不久于世了
I gave the boy a free thrust since he's not long for this world.
你来我的穿梭船里做什么
What are you doing in my shuttle?
这是我的穿梭船 你租的
It's my shuttle. You rent it.
所以说当我迟交租金的时候 你就可以不经许可进入了
Then when I'm behind on the rent, you can enter unasked.
我以为你反正都要离开了
I thought you were leaving, anyhow.
我猜那取决于你
Well, I guess that depends on you.
你会把她毁了的 你知道吗
You ruin her, too, you know.
我想这就是你还不了解的地方
This is the thing I see you're uncomprehending on.
在这艘飞船上的每一个人...
Everyone on this ship...
即使是像她一样的合法生意人...
even a legitimate businesswoman like her...
因为那个政♥府♥官员 他们的生活都可能被毁掉
their lives can be snatched away because of that Fed.
对那你有解决办法吗 你考虑好该怎么办了吗
You got a solution for that? You got a way around?
我没有 终有一天 有人会对付他
I don't. Comes time, someone will have to deal with him.
应该是你来 但是我认为你没有这个胆量
That should be you. But I don't think you got the guts.
我还知道你没有这个时间
And I know you don't have the time.
你那是什么意思
What do you mean?
凯莉死了
Kaylee's dead.
这人是神经病
The man's psychotic.
你是神经病
You are psychotic.
不 你应该看看他的脸 我是个坏蛋
No, you should have seen his face. I'm a bad man.
那么凯莉真的没事了
And Kaylee's really okay?
实话说来 我没想到她会恢复的这么快
I didn't expect her to heal this quick.
医生做的不错 我承认这点
Doctor knows his trade, I'll give him that.
-有人呼叫 -那应该是佩兴斯
-We're being hailed. -That would be Patience.
距离足够近进行视频对话了 连接她上线
We're close enough for vid, put her up.
-马尔科姆·雷诺 -你好 佩兴斯
-Malcolm Reynolds? -Hello, Patience.
我不得不说 我以为不会再听到你的消息了
I have to say, I didn't look to be hearing from you anytime soon.
我们上次分开时的情况可能不太很好
Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms.
我意识到某些话还是不会变的
I realize certain words were exchanged,
同样的 子弹也是
also certain bullets.
但是 通过了引擎的空气是过去
That's air through the engine. It's past.
我们是生意人
We're business people.
除此之外 你的非法劫货的日子已经成为过去了 我听说
Your days of fighting over salvage are behind you.
-你现在如何 是市长了吗 -正是
-What are you, mayor now? -Just about.
你说的关于货物的情况是真的吗
You telling the truth about that cargo?
因为对于那样的宝贝来说 你的要价有点太合理了
Your asking price is a bit too reasonable for that much treasure.
是被烙印的 联盟的 所以有折扣
It's imprinted, hence the discount.
-政♥府♥货物 是吗 -如果你不要的话 也没关系
-Government goods, huh? -If that doesn't work for you, no harm
联盟吓不了我
Alliance don't scare me.
就像别人说的一样 只是数据问题而已
Just collating data, as they say.
我喜欢你积极的方式
I like that you're up-front about it.
我们可以交易
We can deal.
我会传给你在城镇外集♥合♥地点的资料
I left load coordinates for a rendezvous outside of town.
在人类世界见
See you in the world.
我相信那个女人在计划着再朝我开一枪
I believe she's planning to shoot me again.
如果她想付你钱的话 她应该会再砍些价钱
If she meant to pay, she'd have haggled you down.
只需要努力找个好的藏匿地点
Just a little effort to hide it would've been...
-长官 我们不必非要和她做交易 -不 我们要做
-Sir, we don't have to deal with her. -Yes, we do.
这里有一个问题我一直都在考虑
Here's a concept I been working on.
为什么我们不先朝她开枪 该轮到她了
Why don't we shoot her first? It is her turn.
-那也不会给我们想要的东西 -还有其他卫星我们不知道的
-Doesn't get us what we need. -There's moons here we ain't seen.
-我们可以试试我们的运气 -我们的运气
-We could try our luck... -Our luck?
你有特别的注意到我们最近几天的运气了吗
You notice anything particular about our luck these past few days?
有什么好迹象了吗
Any kind of pattern?
你依赖于运气 你会得到永远在宇宙中漂移的结果
You depend on luck, you end up on the drift.
没有燃料 没有希望
No fuel, no prospects...
乞求联盟的既成工作 得点蝇头小利
begging for Alliance make-work. Getting towed out to the scrap belt.
这不是我们
That ain't us.
永远都不是
Not ever.
佩兴斯有钱付给我们
Patience has got the money to pay
而且她也会付钱 无论如何
and she will, one way or another.
对于我们面前的障碍 我们要一个一个对付
There's obstacles in our path and we'll deal with them one by one.
我们会挺过来的
We'll get through this.
我们会的
We will.
白秋星
埋伏的好地方
Nice place for an ambush.
的确是
That it is.
给你 我已经把他们埋好了
Here you are. I buried them good.
器械已经运回到船上了
Equipment's back on the boat.
测试 船长 你能听到我吗
Testing. Testing, captain. Can you hear me?
-我就站在这 -你的声音很好很清晰
-I'm right here. -You're coming through good and loud.
-那是因为我就站在这 -是的 不过我是说传送器
-Because I'm right here. -But the transmitter's...
佩兴斯会料到我们把货物埋了
Patience is gonna figure we buried the cargo...
所以在有任何行动之前我们不用太紧张
which means putting us to our ease before there's any action.
她会从东面过来...
She'll come at us from the east...
为了得到埋藏的地点...
talk the location out of us.
她会先付给我们钱
She'll have a coin to show us first.
我们拿到钱 告诉她地点
We get it, give the location...
狙击手会从那里...和那里射杀我们
snipers hit us from there and there.
-你认为他们已经就位了吗 -应该是的
-You figure they're in place yet? -Should be.
想去公园里面散步吗
Feel like taking a walk around?
你确定不想像在巴扎样被羞辱一番 再临阵退缩吗
You don't want to piss yourself and back down like you did with Badger?
小心的接近 我想让佩兴斯以为他们还在那儿
Walk soft. I want Patience thinking they're still in place.
如果不必要 不要杀人 我们到这是来做交易的
Don't kill anyone you don't have to. We're here to make a deal.
我不认为这是个好地点 她相对来说还是有优势
Don't think it's a good spot, sir. She still has the advantage over us.
每个人都有优势
Everyone always does.
这才令我们与众不同
That's what makes us special.
执法官 我是布克牧师
Lawman. It's Shepherd Book.
我相信你更加危险...
I believe you're in more danger...
马尔
Mal.
-近来如何 小子 -跟平常一样
-How you doing, boy? -Walking and talking.
那是佐依吗 你还和这个老游民一起航行吗
Is that Zoe? You still sailing with this old bum?
来抬那三个箱子的人可不少
Awful lot of men to haul three crates.
是的 我不能确定小马尔 来这会不会想找些回报
Well, I couldn't be sure my Mal here wouldn't be looking for some payback.
你明白吧 我们来只是做交易 对于惊喜不感兴趣
You understand. We're just on the job, not interested in surprises.
我没看到我的货物
I don't see my cargo anywhere.
在我拿到200个白金币前 你是找不到的
You won't, until I'm holding 200 in platinum.
行了 雷诺 我是否该对你有货的问题 保持点信心呢
Come on, Reynolds. I'm supposed to take it on faith that you got the goods?
是纯的 佩兴斯
It's pure, Patience.
真正的A级压缩食物 蛋白质 维他命
Genuine A-grade foodstuffs. Protein, vitamins,
免疫力补充品
immunization supplements.
一块那个东西足够一家人吃上一个月
One would feed a family for a month.
甚至更长 如果他们不太喜欢孩子
Longer if they don't like their kids.
没错 东西没问题
Yep, that's the stuff.
剩余的在哪
So where's the rest?
西蒙
Simon?
怎么了 亲爱的
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表