剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
我们能带着这东西 在不被发现的情况下穿过小镇吗
You think we can get this stuff cross-town without being noticed?
得先找到才行
Gotta find it first.
找到了
Here we go.
我们把它挖出来
Let's get it dug up.
-罪审听证会? -没错 我父亲要求我参加的
-A criminal hearing? -Yeah, my father's ordered me to attend.
是这样 有这么一个人...
You see, there's this man...
这是发生在我小时候的事
It happened when I was growing up here.
他偷了我父亲很多钱 然后给了穷♥人♥...
He stole a ton of money from my dad and gave it to the poor...
给了我父亲的工人们
to my father's workers.
他在坎垌变成了一个人♥民♥英雄
He's become kind of a folk hero in Canton.
继续
Go on.
很显然他回来了 他昨天到的
Well, he's back. Apparently, he landed here yesterday.
昨天?
Yesterday?
不
Oh, no.
我认识这个人
I know this man.
知道吗 他对崇高有种白♥痴♥的观点
He just has this idiotic sense of nobility, you know.
他从来都没办法 对事情顺其自然
He can never just let things go.
他认为自己是个铁石心肠的坏人 自己是不可原谅的
He thinks he's this hard-hearted criminal, and he can be unrelenting
不过他的另一面却又...
but there's a side to him that's just so...
你是说你真的认识詹?
You mean you actually know Jayne?
詹? 詹·库伯? 你说的是詹·库伯?
Jayne? Jayne Cobb? You're talking about Jayne Cobb?
是的 詹·库伯 坎垌的英雄
Yes, Jayne Cobb, the hero of Canton.
我见过的唯一一个 敢与我父亲对峙的人
The only person I ever saw who stood up to my father.
我 呃...
I, wha...
我父亲跟踪他找到了飞船 他有港口控制权 给飞船上了锁
My dad had him traced to his ship. He had port control put a lock on it.
詹回去时会发现 飞船无法起飞
Jayne'll get back and find out that he's grounded.
我不希望他被抓
I sort of hate the idea of his getting caught.
是的 那会很糟
Yes, that would be bad.
我能看下账单吗 请问?
Could I just get the check, please?
听说你跟詹·库伯一伙儿的
Heard tell you run with Jayne Cobb.
什么?
Excuse me?
你带我去见那个 肮脏的卑鄙小人
You're gonna take me to that dirty, low-down shingle of a man.
听我说 先生 我不知道谁...
Listen, sir, I don't know who...
先生? 看看我 你这个娘娘腔!
Sir? Look at me, you panty-waist idiot!
我刚刚才在烤箱里呆了四年 你竟然用先生称呼我了?
I just spent the last four years steaming in a hotbox and you're "sir"-ing me?
他们说你是詹一伙儿的 所以...
Folks say you're part of Jayne's team, so...
那个卑鄙的家伙哪儿去了?
where is that no-good reptile hiding himself?
告诉我 小子 否则我切掉 你身上每一块看起来不错的东西
Tell me, boy, or I'll cut off every last bit of them good looks.
没成功 年轻人
Oh, not done yet, young'un.
这会赔掉你一只眼睛
That's gonna cost you an eye.
詹!
Jayne!
快点 快点!
Come on. Come on!
他们可真热情 尽量开得缓慢又自然
They love their boy. Just drive by nice and slow.
-行动吧 长官 我们只要... -镇长不许
-Come on, sir, let's just get... -The magistrate says no.
我们原地待命 明白吗?
We hold position. Understand me?
佐依卸货 沃什发动宁静号♥
Zoe, pack down the cargo. Wash, you heat up Serenity.
-半小时内解决这些 -就绪
-We're blowing this mess in half an hour. -Already there.
我们去接我们的任性宝贝
Let's go get our wayward babes.
詹! 詹! 詹!
Jayne! Jayne! Jayne!
演讲! 演讲! 演讲!
Speech! Speech! Speech!
我不善言辞 不...
I'm no good with words. Don't...
我不经常使用
Don't use them much myself.
但我很感激你们都能聚集在此 对我评价甚高
But I want to thank you all for being here and thinking so much of me.
以我之见...
Far as I see it...
诸位身处逆境...
you people been given the shortest end of the stick...
备受欺凌
ever been offered a human soul in this crap-heel 'verse.
但仍自强不息...
But you took that end...
你们...
and you...
自强不息
Well, you took it.
-是的 确实如此 -我想...我想这很有意义
-Yeah, we did. -That's... Well, I guess that's something.
听起来还不坏
Wow. That didn't sound half bad.
我自己可是大为吃惊
I'm shocked my own self.
斯蒂敕·海珊
Stitch Hessian.
你好啊 詹
Well, hey there, Jayne.
我想我还是让你看着 我屠宰你的手下
Thought I'd make you watch while I butchered me one of your boys.
他不是我的人
He ain't one of mine.
你躲哪儿去了?
Where you been hiding?
你把自己弄的真丑陋
You gone got yourself looking mighty hideous.
现在轮到詹得到他的那份的了
Now Jayne gets his.
甜心
Oh, honey.
凯莉?
Kaylee?
这个坎垌的英雄是怎么回事? 我听的没错吧?
So, what's this about a hero of Canton? Was I hearing that right?
被关了四年 耳朵也不好使了
Four years of lockdown plays tricks on the ear.
我不是英雄 斯蒂敕
I ain't a hero, Stitch.
不过是个像你一样的苦力工
Just a working stiff like you.
是的 他说的对 詹是这样的
Yep, he's right. Jayne is.
见鬼的 我们曾一起干活 他和我
Heck, we used to work together, he and I.
你为何不让老斯蒂敕把话说完
Now why don't you just let old Stitch speak his peace.
那么 继续
Go on, then.
镇长保险柜里可是一大笔钱 不是吗 詹?
A whole lot of money in a magistrate's safe, weren't there, Jayne?
全部搜光 然后我们的飞船遭袭 不断下坠
Got away clean too, but then our plane took a hit, and we're going down.
我们丢了储备燃料 生命支持系统
We dumped the fuel reserve, dumped the life support.
见鬼 我们甚至还丢掉了座椅
Hell, we even dumped the seats.
最后剩下詹 钱和我
Then there's Jayne, the money and me.
对他而言绝不可能丢了钱
There was no way he was gonna drop that money.
不对 他把钱丢给了泥水工们
He did. He dropped it on the mudders.
意外而已 你这个猪脑袋
By accident, you inbred dung-head.
-他先把我扔了出去 -什么?
-He tossed me out first. -What?
共事六个月 我连喊一声都没来得及 就被他丢了出去
For six months we run together, he turned me out before I could scream.
-你也会这样做的 -不 永远不会
-You'd have done the same. -No. Never.
保护同伴 掩护同伴
You protect the man you're with. You watch his back.
每个人都懂得 见鬼的 坎垌的英雄竟然不懂
Everybody knows that, hell, except the hero of Canton.
你就准备说到我死吗 伙计? 这就是你的计划?
You gonna talk me to death, buddy? Is that the plan?
这就是我的计划
This is the plan.
起来
Get up.
起来 你这个傻...
Get up, you stupid piece of...
你这么做为了什么? 他说的难道你一个字都没听到吗?
What'd you do that for? Didn't you hear a word he said?
你们所有人...
All of you...
你们以为有人会把钱扔给你们?
you think that someone's just gonna drop money on you?
把他们也能用的钱给你们?
Money they could use?
那种人根本不存在
Well, there ain't people like that.
只有像我这样的人
There's just people like me.
沃什 我们上来了 带我们离开这个该死的泥星球
Wash, we're on. Get us the hell off of the mud ball.
好的 我正在运作
Yeah, I'm working on it.
你好 沃什 起飞有问题么?
Hello, Wash. Has there been a problem with takeoff?
有问题吗? 有问题吗?!
Is there a problem? Is there a problem?!
不
No.
我们很好
We're fine.
你做了什么?
You did what?
我给港口管♥理♥员♥塞了点钱 让他解除了对宁静号♥的封锁
I sent an override to port control, lifted the land-lock on Serenity.
我真想给你那笑容一巴掌 你竟敢违抗我 你...
I ought to wipe that smile off your head. How dare you defy me, you...
你想让我成为男人 父亲 我猜你做到了
You wanted to make a man out of me, Dad. I guess it worked.
继续走 牧师
Just keep walking, preacher man.
你应该坚强些 不该让人把你揍的这么严重
You gotta be steely. You can't be letting men stomp on you so much.
这根本就不是什么计划
It wasn't exactly a plan.
你不柔弱
You ain't weak.
你不能回击吗?
You couldn't beat him back?
还是说那样做不合适?
Or would that not be appropriate?
你还真是纠缠不休 是吧?
You're never letting go of that, are you?
你让我不能理解 就这样
Well, you confound me some, is all.
我是说 你很喜欢我 我们交往
I mean, you like me well enough, and we get along.
然后你装作一无所知
And then you go all stiff.
我...我不是...我没有...
I... I'm not... I didn't...
瞧 你又开始了
See, you're doing it right now.
干吗这么在意恰当与否?
What's so damn important about being proper?
在这里 这根本毫无意义
It don't mean nothing out here in the black.
在这里 这更有意义
It means more out here.
这是我的全部了
It's all I have.
我是说 我的有教养的方式 无论是什么 这都...
I mean, my way of being polite, or however it's...
是我仅有的用来 表达我喜欢你的方式
Well, it's the only way I have of showing you that I like you.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表