剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
没错 那我们调头
Right. Must've gotten turned around.
给我看看你的证件
Let me see your badge.
走错方向了 应该走轮椅专用通道下楼
You're doing it backwards. Walking up the down slide.
让她安静点
Keep her quiet.
这是复健区
This is the recovery ward.
这里的病人病情都在好转
This is where patients come to get better.
要死了
They're going to die.
-没人要死 -他要死
-No one is going to die. -He is.
不 他不会 站在他旁边的是他的医生
No, he's not. That man standing next to him is his doctor.
-他会帮他的 -但他帮不到点上
-He's going to help him. -He's not going to help him right.
雷芙 这里的医生是系统里最好的
River, the doctors here are the best in the system.
这是最顶尖的医院之一
This is one of the top hospitals in the core or anywhere else.
本该是你供职的地方
Where you should be.
-你该帮他 -雷芙 我们没多少时间
-You have to help him. -River, we don't have time.
-这么下去医生会杀了他 -紧急情况
-He's killing him! -Code blue.
-有情况 -待在这
-We got a code. Here. -Stay here.
别动
Don't move.
情况怎样?
What do we have?
42岁 心脏做过搭桥手术 术后康复状况良好
A 42-year-old double bypass, post-op. Prognosis was positive.
-血压 60/20 脉搏微弱 -你是谁?
-B.P.'s 60 over 20. Pulse is thready. -Who are you?
-他不行了 -把车推过来
-He's crashing. -Get the cart.
-心跳停止了 -得重新开胸腔
-We have flatline. -We've gotta crack him.
术后病人不能开胸腔
We're not cracking a post-op.
-我该不该叫急症队? -强心剂和4单位阿托品
-Should I call the code team? -Get the infusions and 4 of atropine.
-你给他用了什么? -注射了20单位艾普沙林
-What did you give him? -Just 20 of apresaline push.
通过
Clear.
-通过 -通过
-Clear. -Clear.
-心跳过速 -但至少在跳
-He's going tachy. -Yeah, but his heart's beating.
好了
He's okay.
你怎么能给这个病人用血管收缩性药品?
Explain to me how you justify administering a vasoconstrictor to this patient.
-艾普沙林是止痛剂... -和堤拉汀混用之后就是了
-Apresaline is a painkiller... -Unless you combine it with dilaftin.
每个实习生在头一年就应该知道的
Which any first year should know is the standard prep medicine...
这样混用的话
your patient was taking before his surgery.
就会死人的
Your patient should be dead.
我们走
Let's go.
过来陪我走走
Walk with me a minute.
-这是去哪? -瞧见证件了? "医生"
-Where are we going? -You see this badge? It says "doctor."
我说走 你就走
I say walk, you walk.
-但我们这是去哪儿? -你应该是个新手
-Yeah, but where are we going? -You must be new.
别得意 你这种类型待不久
Don't get comfortable. Your type doesn't last long here.
要是你的主管听到什么不敬的...
When your supervisor hears about the rude and dis...
通过
Clear.
好了没?
Ready?
1205房♥间 就这儿
1205. Here it is.
佐依
Zoe.
肯定是被消磁了
Must've been demagged.
他们开了她的颅腔
They opened up her skull.
这是手术刀的痕迹 他们...
That's a scalpel scar. They...
开了她的颅腔 还动了她的大脑
They opened up her skull, and they cut into her brain.
为什么?
Why?
唯一的解释是 他们动了脑白质切除术
The only reason to make an incision in someone's brain...
去掉坏死的组织
is to lobotomize them to go in and remove damaged tissue.
但干吗要给一个正常人...
Why...anyone would cut into a healthy brain is...
他们还反复做了很多次
They did it over and over.
他们还切了她的amygdala
They stripped her amygdala.
她的什么?
Her what?
当你害怕紧张焦虑时...
You know how you get scared or worried or nervous,
但又急欲控制的时候 通常会选择遗忘
but you don't want to be scared or worried or nervous,so you push it to the back of your mind.
不去想它 amygdala就是让你这么做的
You try not to think about it. Your amygdala is what lets you do that.
就像是大脑中的过滤器 保证你的感情受控
It's like a filter in your brain that keeps your feelings in check.
她能感觉到一切本不该有的感情
She feels everything. She can't not.
这可真有趣 我们该走了
That's fascinating. Let's get moving.
还有20分钟呀
We still have 20 minutes.
计划改了 五分钟之内到来路集♥合♥
Wrong. Plan changed when you were out. We're meeting out the back way in five.
我还要点时间 如果能和船长联♥系♥的话...
I could use another couple minutes. I'm sure if we get in touch with Captain...
他给了命令 我们得按部就班的来
Captain gave his orders. We play it by the book.
雷芙 没事了
River, shh-shh-shh. It's okay. It's okay.
让她上轮椅 我们走
Get her in the chair and let's go.
不 他们穿着黑衣服 你打电♥话♥的时候他们就来了
No! No! No! They come out of the bike. They come when you call.
-雷芙 没事了 我们要走了 -你的宝藏在沙中
-River,it's okay.It's over.We're leaving. -You have a treasure in the sand.
-你的头在... -嘿 退后
-And your head's up your... -Hey! Back off.
让她闭嘴
You just make sure she keeps her mouth shut.
我可不想在出去的路上听到她大叫
We don't need her screeching while we're trying to make a quiet getaway.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你应该让我知道计划改了
You should've let me know when the plan changed.
该知道的时候 我自然会告诉你
I told you when you needed to know.
你在计较啥? 想要的不是已经得到了么
What are you griping about? You got what you came for.
不 不 我不回去 我不想回去
No, no, I can't go back. I don't wanna go back.
没事 我们这是回船上去
It's okay. We're just going back to the ship.
就快到家了
We're almost home.
联邦陆军元帅 别动
Federal marshals. Don't move.
雷芙和西蒙·塔姆 以星球合众体的名义...
River and Simon Tam, by the authority of the Union of Allied Planets...
你们将受法律制裁
you are hereby bound by law.
带他们下去
Take them to Processing.
你们也要带我去审问吗? 还要怎么演?
So, you gonna take me away for questioning now? How you gonna play it?
你将以帮助和唆使逃犯的罪名被捕
You're under arrest for aiding and abetting federal fugitives.
-最好找个律师 -你开玩笑吧?
-Better get a lawyer. -You're kidding, right?
-他妈的 我的钱呢? -你是说我的钱...
-Where's my rotten money? -You mean my money...
抓获了三个逃犯 我想差不多也该到帐了吧
for apprehending the three fugitives? I expect I'll be getting it soon.
-拿了多少? -还不至于压沉飞船
-How much did we get? -Enough to keep us flying.
-飞去有海滩的地方如何? -光秃秃的海滩挺好的
-Can we fly somewhere with a beach? -Maybe a naked beach.
住口 在回宁静号♥之前事情都不算完
Cut it out. The job's not done until we're back on Serenity.
对不起 长官 没说要享受的意思
Sorry, sir. Didn't mean to enjoy the moment.
其他的人呢?
Where are the others?
要是这些人没武器的话 我想你还有反击的机会
If those officers hadn't been armed, I think you'd have had a chance.
我一贯是以牙还牙 以眼还眼
A guy shoves me, I shove him.
又不是要实施什么营救
Not like I was trying to mount a rescue.
即便如此 我还是希望你能试试
Still, I appreciate you trying.
你知道我希望什么?
You know what I'd appreciate?
希望你别在我旁边啰嗦
You stop flapping that pretty mouth at me.
我正在想法逃脱 你这样会搅乱我思路
I'm trying to figure a way out of here. I can't do it with you yammering.
他们取消了圣诞节
They took Christmas away.
这又是怎样?
What the hell now?
我下楼来取精美的礼物
I came downstairs for the shiny presents.
他们带走了树和礼物
They took the tree and the stockings.
只留下了点煤
Nothing left but coal.
你能让她别说了么?
Would you shut her up?
别往衣柜里看 太过贪婪
Don't look in the closet either. It's greedy.
不符合节日气氛哦
It's not in the spirit of the holiday.
快点闭嘴 或者帮帮我 我来让你闭嘴
You shut the hell up right now or so help me, I will shut you up.
几点了?
Time?
-据约定过了十分钟 -出事了
-Ten minutes past rendezvous. -Something's happened.
凯莉 在线么?
Kaylee, are you linked?
是的 有什么吩咐?
Uh, I am...now. What do you need?
看看医院内有没有响警报
Find out if there's any kind of security alert in the hospital.
等等
Hang on.
-也许他们只是晚了点 -那也不会晚这么多
-Could be they're just late. -Not this late.
詹应该发信♥号♥♥的
Jayne would've sent up a flag.
医院内安全系统正常 当地警备系统也正常
Nothing from hospital security, nothing on the local pipeline.
但我在官方262频道 监听到了奇怪的内容
Although I am getting some weird chatter from the official 262.
听起来...
It sounds like...
在说什么鸭子
they're talking about ducks.
-暗号♥ -他们被联邦抓了
-Code. -Feds got 'em.
调出医院的平面图 找出进入安全分局的路
Have her bring up the hospital schematic. Find me a way into that security substation.
等下 你还不知道他们是不是在那儿
Wait a minute. You don't even know for sure if they're in there.
-得去看看 检测频道 -清晰通畅
-Gonna find out. Check. -Coming in clear.
那你们就这样从正门进去?
So, you're just gonna walk in through the front door?
不 从旁边找条通路
No. You're gonna find me a way around back.
-起来 -他们要怎样?
-Get up. -What's going to happen to us?
我说 "起来"
I said, "Get up."
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表