剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
我们全漂浮着
We're all just floating.
你不会吧
You couldn't possibly!
我也希望不是真的
No. I wish I was lying.
我们那时都刚当上外科医生
I just, you know, we'd all just made surgeon.
初生牛犊
That was it We were the elite
-目空一切 你就脱♥光♥了?
The world was ours, you know So you had to be naked?
没错 脱♥光♥光
Naked, yes
裸体爬上希波克拉底雕像
And on top of the statue of Hippocrates
-你能想像吗? 你裸奔?
Can you just picture me? What, naked?
让我好好想想. . .
Uh, hmm, let's see I'm gonna have to conjure up, uh. . .
还真难想像
Yeah, that's, that's gonna be difficult
-有引来探员吗? 探员没来. . .
So did the feds come? There were no feds
直到我开始唱歌♥
until I started singing
-不会吧 这不. . .
Oh, no! No. This is not. . .
你唱的什么歌♥?
What did you sing?
这不好笑 这. . .
This is not funny. This. . .
这是道德寓言里的坏榜样
This is a morality tale about the evils of sake.
我马上过去
I would be there right now
我是说. . .
I mean, it was, it was. . .
报告上写我好像是唱国歌♥
It was either that or the national anthem. Reports vary.
你什么都不记得了?
You don't remember any of this?
我记得要探员不要告诉我父亲
I remember talking the feds out of telling my father
或贿赂探员不要告诉我父亲
or paying the feds out of telling my father
我记不清楚了
I get fuZZy on the aspects.
-你没有过? 没有
So, like, never? Well, no
从来没有?
Not ever, never?
有些牧师会结婚
Some orders allow shepherds to marry
但我宁可单身
but I follow a narrower path.
但你还是会有欲望 不会. . .
But I mean, you still got the urge. They don't. . .
想发泄一下吗?
cut it off or nothin'?
不会 我还保有童贞
No. I'm more or less intact.
我用其它方式发泄精力
I just direct my energy elsewhere.
像是自♥慰♥?
You mean like masturbatin'?
我只希望你别这样
I hope you're not thinking of taking orders yourself.
那我就出名了
That'll be the day.
我真笨 奖金这么优厚
I got stupid. The money was too good
我才不管你天不天真
I don't give half a hump if you're innocent or not.
你又哪里天真了?
So where does that put you?
圣人詹 得大肆张扬
Saint Jayne. It's got a ring to it
我在想你有哪些丰功伟绩
I'm just trying to remember how many miracles you've performed
我曾经用一把烂步♥枪♥ 从500码处打中一个人的脖子
I once hit a guy in the neck from 500 yards with a bent scope
-这能算上一笔吗? 我得思量下
Don't that count upstairs? Oh, it'll be taken into consideration.
听起来真不吉利
You made that sound kind of ominous.
我跟几个老相识打了招呼
I put out a few waves to some old acquaintances.
如果你想空出穿梭机,我可以去New Melbourne
I may even be able to find something in New Melbourne if you need the shuttle free.
我在那装货要待一段时间
I'm just gonna be there long enough to pick up cargo.
你在New Melbourne只能找到鱼以及和鱼相关的活动
The only thing you're gonna find in New Melbourne is fish and fish-related activities...
除非你非常想吃鲟鱼
so unless you got the overwhelming urge to gut sturgeon...
谁又不想呢...
and who hasn't occasionally...
不过这边的每个星球都差不多是短途停靠点
But it's a layover point for almost every planet this side of the system.
我可以...
I could...
我做不到
I just don't wanna draw this out.
你决定什么时候告诉他们了吗?
Have you decided when you're gonna tell the others?
我
I...
不
No.
感谢你什么都没说 嗯,我没说
I appreciate your not saying anything. Well, I don't.
你自己决定
So make up your mind.
我是个大人了
I'm a big girl just tell me.
这一点意义也没有
None of it means a damn thing.
这只是个东西
It's just an object.
跟你想的不一样
It doesn't mean what you think.
-你不能碰那个东西 冷静 别冲着她喊
You know that's not to be touched. Stay calm. Stop yelling at her
雷芙 甜心 放下枪 你不会想用它的
River, sweetheart, you want nothin' to do with that. Put it down.
-凯莉 你在想什么 怎么拿. . .
Kaylee What were you thinking? Where did you get ahold. . .
-就在我手里 我没生气 就让我. . . 谢谢
It was in my hand I'm not mad Just let me. . . Thank you
弹匣满载 保险开启
Fully loaded, safety off.
这真让人不怎么愉快
This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
-她明白吗? 她明白
Does she understand that? She understands.
但不能理解
She doesn't comprehend
很高兴你知道两者的差异
Well, I'm glad we've made that distinction.
不准碰枪 知道吗?
No touching guns, okay?
不碰
No touching.
-雷芙. . . 这里越来越挤了!
River. . . It's getting very, very crowded!
她不是有在治疗吗?
I thought she was on the mend.
她的疗程不固定
Her medications are erratic.
没什么能够分解她的大脑系统. . .
There's not one that her system can eventually break down and. . .
我要是想听医学术语 我会去找医生
When I want a lot of medical jargon, I'll talk to a doctor.
我就是医生
You are talking to a doctor.
好 我想说 要是她开枪打到你
Yeah, okay. My point is it could've been you she might've shot just then. . .
打到你这个医生
the doctor, as you just made note of.
到时谁来医你? 没人医
And who exactly could fix you? Not nobody.
我们在外太空 鸟不生蛋的地方
We're deep in space, corner of No and Where
你要特别看好她
You take extra care with her.
因为在这 可是求助无门的
'cause we're very much alone out here.
萤火虫 第一季 第十五集
~ Take my love, take my land ~
~ Take me where I cannot stand ~
~ I don't care, I'm still free ~
~ You can't take the sky from me ~
~ Take me out to the black ~
~ Tell them I ain't comin'back ~
~ Burn the land and boil the sea ~
~ You can't take the sky from me ~
~ There's no place I can be ~
~ Since I've found serenity ~
~ But you can't take the sky from me ~
小雷芙真是越来越好玩了
Little River just gets more colorful by the moment。
下一次她会做什么
What'll she do next?
把我们炸翻天 或是把汤倒在我们头上
Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair
-机率问题 希望是倒汤
It's a toss-up I hope she does the soup thing.
顶多骂两声 我们也不会因此送命
It's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it. .
-可怜的孩子 是啊 她真是. . .
Poor kid. Yeah. She's definitely got. . .
-奇怪 怎么了?
Funny. Something wrong?
船尾侦测到奇怪的热源
I'm just getting a weird heat bounce off our wake.
-引擎余热? 感应器可能歪掉了
Engine flux? Sensors probably got turned around.
武器室上锁了 她要知道密♥码♥才进得去
Those lockers are sealed. Only way she can get in there is if she knows the combination.
我不会把枪乱丢 马尔 上膛的枪我绝不离手
I don't leave my guns around, Mal, and I don't leave 'em loaded.
不知她怎么会拿到你的家伙
Well, somehow, she got her hands on your hardware.
要是她打穿船壳 怎么办
Now, supposing she took up something with hull-piercing bullets.
子弹是软铅做的 马尔 就算是维拉也打不♥穿♥船壳
Bullets are soft lead, Mal. Even Vera could barely breach the hull.
维拉是我最好的枪
She's the best I got.
不要把错怪到我身上 换个话题啦
Anyhow, let's move this conversation in a "not Jayne's fault" direction.
她又不是我搞疯的
I didn't make her craZy.
我甚至反对她上船
Hell, I didn't even want her on the ship.
这就是你的新话题吗?
Is that the direction you want this conversation to go in?
我只是不想无辜受过
just don't want to take a lashing for something I ain't the cause of.
雷芙在哪里?
Where's River at now?
在她的房♥间 我觉得真该把她关起来
In her room, which I'm thinking we bolt from the outside from now on.
那样就有点极端了吧
That's a little extreme, isn't it?
-你们忘了她拿刀捅过我吗? 太有趣了
Anybody remember her coming at me with a butcher's knife? Wacky fun.
-小子 你想打架吗? 如果你想的话
You wanna go, little man? Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
我承认她是颗不定时炸♥药♥ 不过我想她不会伤人
Sir, I know she's unpredictable, but I don't think she'd harm anyone.
-拿刀捅人 我们人手不足
Butcher's knife! Anyone we can't spare.
而且就我们所知 她根本就不会用枪
As far as we know, the girl's never even picked up a gun before.
那可不一定
That ain't so.
凯莉 你有话要说吗?
Kaylee, you got somethin'to say?
好 凯莉 说说你的发现吧
Okay, Kaylee, why don't you speak your piece?
还记得船长跟沃什 被尼斯卡抓走那次吗?
It was when the captain and Wash got took by Niska.
想忘也忘不掉
I ain't likely to forget that anytime soon.
我们都去救你们 我也去了
Well, we all went in. . . me too. . .
虽然没帮上忙
Didn't make much account of myself, I'm afraid.
我不会怪你没杀人的 凯莉
I got no problem with the notion of you not killing nobody, Kaylee.
这跟雷芙有什么关系 她又没参与
What's this got to do with River? She wasn't even in that fight
不 她有参与
Well, no, she was.
那时我被留下
I got pinned down.
出现三个人 我没办法. . .
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表