剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
他已经没有威胁了 为什么他...
He's no threat. What did he...?
这可不仅仅像被一只蚊子咬了一口...
Oh, whoa. That ain't hardly a mosquito bite.
大蚊子
Big mosquito.
-让开 -绝不
-Move. -Not gonna happen.
我可不是在开玩笑 传道士
I ain't joking with you, preacher.
詹
Jayne!
把他绑起来 去吧
Just tie him up. Do it.
凯莉 看着我 看着我
Kaylee, stay with me. Stay with me.
-你的双脚能动吗 -你在邀请我跳舞吗
-Can you move your feet? -Are you asking me to dance?
她快休克了 凯莉
She's going into shock. Kaylee,
-[妹妹] 你要打起精神 -枪 牧师
-you have to focus. -The gun, shepherd.
请交给我
Please.
医疗室好用吗
The infirmary working?
是的 我们用来放货物
Yeah, we got it stocked.
船长 一艘巡航船发来信♥号♥♥ 命令我们保持航线...
We've been hailed by a cruiser...ordered to stay on course
并进行罪犯转移
and dock for prisoner transfer.
改变航线
Change course.
逃 你疯了吗
Run. Hell with you.
你造成了这一切 我要将你转交绳之以法
You brought this. I'm dumping you with the law.
她快死了 你不会就这么让她死的
She's dying. You're not gonna let her.
-是的 我会 -不 你不能
-Yes, I am. -No. You can't.
-联盟人员不会让我们逃掉的 -那就把他扔到穿梭船里转交
-The Feds won't let us walk. -We dump him in a shuttle. Leave him.
-每个人都疯了 -没事的
-Everybody's so mad. -It's okay.
-你知道胃上的伤口会造成什么吗 -我当然知道
-Know what that wound does? -I surely do.
那么你就应该知道接下来的几分钟有多么至关重要
Then you know how crucial the next few minutes are.
你治不好她 你就别想见到联邦人员了
You let her die, you'll never make it to the Feds.
她还是会死的 你这个富家子...
She'll still be dead. You rich kids
你以为只有你们的性命重要
think your lives are the only thing that matters.
你做了什么 为了家族遗产杀了你的亲人
What'd you do? Kill your folks for the family fortune?
-我不杀人 -那么就做你该做的事
-I don't kill people. -Then do your job.
-掉转船头 -够了
-Turn this ship around. -Enough!
马尔 照他说的做
Mal, do it.
永远别指挥我做什么...
Don't you ever tell me what to do...
佐依 改变航线
Zoe, change course.
帮我把她抬起来
Help me get her up.
沃什 改变航线 然后加足马力...
Wash, change course and go for hard burn.
我们要逃了
We're running.
-有提出器吗 -只有激光刀
-You have an extractor? -Got a laser saw.
不 那不行 我的房♥间 红色袋子
That's not good enough. My room, red bag.
-这事结束后 我要和你谈谈 -那可不会有趣 麻醉她
-When this is over, you and me will have a chat. -Won't that be fun. Dope her.
在她病情稳定下来前 已经没什么需要做的了
Can't do any more until she stabilizes.
她会吗 我还不确定
Will she? I can't say yet.
我想知道这到底是怎么回事
I want to know what's going on here.
那么为什么我们不去弄清楚呢
Well, then, why don't we find out.
什么...不要
No!
不要
No!
不要碰那东西
Stay away from that.
联盟执法官在哪
Where's the Fed?
看管着 牧师在看着他
Secured. Shepherd's with him.
他看起来认为和我单独在一起不安全
Seems to think he's not safe alone with me.
不要
No.
让我们看看像你这样的人会为了什么杀人
Well, let's see what a man like you would kill for.
不 不要...
No, don't!
我需要检查她的主要生命指标
I need to check her vitals.
那就是他们所说的吗
Is that what they call it?
她应该过一个星期再醒过来 惊愕...
She's not to wake. The shock...
惊愕什么 醒过来?
The shock of what? Waking up?
发现自己被卖♥♥给边系星球的男爵了
Finding out she's been sold to some border world baron?
或者是...对不起 是你的吗 是真爱吗
I'm sorry, was this one for you? Is it true love?
因为你看起来的确有点...
Because you do seem a little...
雷...雷芙
River.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 我就在这儿
It's okay, I'm here.
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙 他们...他们和我说话
Simon, they talked to me.
-他们想让我去... -他们走了
-They want me to talk... -They're gone.
他们走了 他们走了
They're gone. They're gone.
我们现在安全了 我们安全了
We're safe now. We're safe.
我们安全了 我在这里
We're safe. I'm here.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
这是我的妹妹
This is my sister.
我非常的聪明
I am very smart.
我在奥西里斯最好的医学院读书
I went to the best medic-ad on Osiris.
班级百分之三最好学生之一
Top three percent of my class.
在8个月内完成了实习课程
Finished my internship in eight months.
可以这样说 我是天才
Gifted is the term.
所以 我想告诉你们的是 我的妹妹...
So when I tell you that my little sister
让我看起来像个白♥痴♥孩子
makes me look like an idiot child...
我想让你们明确的明白我的意思
I want you to understand my full meaning.
雷芙不仅仅是天才 她...
River was more than gifted.
她是上帝的宠儿
She was a gift.
所有她所做的一切 你知道的 音乐 数学...
Everything she did: Music, math,
理论物理学 甚至...甚至跳舞...
theoretical physics, even dance...
任何事情对于她来说 都像我们呼吸一样自然
there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us.
她可以成为一个真正的 也是个乳臭未干的小孩
And she could be a real brat about it too.
我是说 她曾经是...
I mean, she used to...
有这么一所学校...
There was a school...
一所政♥府♥资助的研究院
a government-sponsored academy.
我们甚至没听说过那学校 但那有最为令人兴奋的研究课题
We had never even heard of it, but it had the most exciting program.
最有挑战性
The most challenging.
我们本可把她送到任何地方 我们有钱 但是
We could've sent her anywhere, we had the money, but
她想去那儿
she wanted to go.
她想去学习
She wanted to learn.
那时她才14岁
She was 14.
我 呃...
开始我还能收到些信 然后几个月都没有她的消息
I got a few letters at first, and then I didn't hear for months.
最终我收到了一封奇怪的信 她...
Finally, I got a letter that made no sense.
她写了一些从来没发生过的事 一些从来没有讲过的笑话
She talked about things that never happened. Jokes that we never...
那是个代码
It was a code.
信里说...
It just said...
他们在伤害我们
They're hurting us.
救我出去
Get me out
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
钱
Money.
和运气
And luck.
两年了 我不能接近她
For two years I couldn't get near her.
然后一些人联♥系♥了我 一些暗处行动
Then I was contacted by some men, some underground movement.
他们说她处于危险之中...
They said that she was in danger...
政♥府♥在...对她的大脑进行实验
that the government was playing with her brain.
如果我资助他们 他们可以暗中把她偷偷的...
If I funded them, they'd sneak her out, get her to Persephone...
带到珀尔塞福涅 然后从那里我就能把她带到任何地方
and from there, I could take her wherever.
她会没事吗
Will she be all right?
我不知道她会不会有事
I don't know if she'll be all right.
我不知道他们对她做了什么
I don't know what they did to her.
也不知道为什么
Or why.
我必须得保护她的安全
I just have to keep her safe.
这真是个复杂的故事 孩子
That's quite a story, son.
是的 是个悲情的故事 非常扣人心弦
Yeah. It's a tale of woe. Stirring.
但是与此同时 你也给我和我的船员带来很大的麻烦
But in the meantime, you heaped a world of trouble on us...
-我绝不是有意... -不 我不认为你有意
-I never thought... -I don't imagine you thought.
我们也因此绑♥架♥了一名政♥府♥人员在船上
In consequence, we got a kidnapped Fed on board.
联盟也对我们紧追不舍 而且凯莉...
We got the Alliance on our trail. And Kaylee...
联盟知道多少
How much does the Alliance know?
我不能保证 我很快的拦截下了发送的消息
Can't say. I killed the message,
所以 他们可能只得到了我们的位置
so maybe just our position.
也许他们也会了解我们每一个人的档案资料
Or they might have personal profiles on each of us.
-那家伙醒前 我们什么都不知道 -那么 我们应该怎么办?
-Till that Fed wakes up, we won't know. -So, what do we do?
交易 我们要完成那笔交易
The job. We finish the job.
我得到了佩兴斯的消息了 她在等着我们
I got word from Patience, she's waiting for us.
我们绕道去白球星...
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表