剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
Contact Badger, tell him the job's done.
不要提起巡航船的事 让事情简单点
Don't go to mentioning the cruiser, though. Keep it simple.
-长官 我们确定没有问题 但... -没关系的
-Sure there's nothing wrong with the... -It's fine.
拿到佣金就成
Just want to get paid.
好了 把这些箱子整理好 我可不想有人因此摔跤
Let's get these crates stowed.I don't want any tourists stumbling over them.
我们要在珀尔塞福涅接载乘客吗?
We're taking on passengers on Persephone?
是有这个想法 可以去宝柔斯打点掩护
Yeah,that's the notion.Could use a little respectability on the way to Boros.
不用提钱的事 这就是个麻烦差事
Not to mention the money. Pain in the ass.
不 这很好 我喜欢结识新朋友
No, it's shiny. I like to meet new people.
他们每个人都有自己的故事
They've got stories.
船长 你能让她停止兴奋吗 拜托了
Captain, can you stop her from being cheerful, please?
我相信世界上没有什么东西...
I don't believe there's no power in the 'verse
能够阻止凯莉兴奋
that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful.
有时候你只想去用胶带封住她的嘴 然后...
Sometimes you want to tape her mouth and...
把她监禁一个月
dump her in the hole for a month.
我爱我的船长
I love my captain.
我觉得有些不对劲 亲爱的 我们是坏人
I know something ain't right. Sweetie, we're crooks.
如果什么事都对劲 我们就应该蹲在监狱里
If everything were right we'd be in jail.
船长太紧张了
It's just that the captain's so tense.
那家伙需要休息
The man needs a break.
事实上 我们都可以去休息几天
In fact, we could all use a couple of days leave.
我们还得去把货物送达
We still gotta drop the goods.
当我们送达后 我们就会荷包鼓鼓的飞去宝柔斯
And when we do, we'll fly off to Boros, rich and prosperous.
可能只是不那么穷了 不过足够去放松放松了
Well, less poor, but with enough to find some sweet little getaway.
能真正的泡个澡就太棒了
Oh, wouldn't mind a real bath.
和真正食物烹制的大餐
And a meal that included some form of food.
就好好的放松几天 你泡着澡
Just a couple of days lying around. You with the bathing.
我看着你浴缸中的你
Me with the watching you bathe.
如果船长同意的话就行
If the captain says it's all right.
干吗不直接告诉他 我们要休息几天 而非得去征求他的同意?
What if we just told Mal we need a couple of days instead of asking him?
-他是船长 沃什 -没错 我不过是个丈夫
-He's the captain, Wash. -Right. I'm just the husband.
好吧 我会去问问他的
Look, I'll ask him.
别忘记叫他长官 他喜欢那样
Don't forget to call him "sir". He likes that.
谁喜欢什么?
Who likes what?
没什么 长官
It's nothing, sir.
大使联♥系♥过没有?
Has the ambassador checked in yet?
没有 我想她的日程安排的很紧密
No. I think she had a pretty full docket.
你和巴扎联♥系♥后 告诉她我们会很快离开珀尔塞福涅
After you talk to Badger, let her know we may leave Persephone in a hurry.
依娜拉知道我们的时间安排 她应该会来的
Inara has our timetable. She'll check in.
我可以告诉她缩短行程 和我们在船坞见面
I could tell her to cut it short, meet us at the dork.
不 不用了 不想在不必要的情况下打扰她
No, no. Don't want to get in her way if we don't have to.
至少船上的某些人应当遵纪守法
Somebody on this boat has to make an honest living.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
希诺星和这座星球没有那么大区别
Zenon isn't that different from this planet.
更多的人 很显然 我猜也会更加复杂
More crowded, obviously, and I guess more complicated.
美丽的城市 本身就有着...
The Great City itself is...
照片无法捕捉的魅力
Pictures can't capture it.
就如同光的海洋
It's like an ocean of light.
那就是你学习成为...魅姬的地方吗?
Is that where you studied to be a companion?
-我出生在那里 -我想不到你会离开
-I was born there. -I can't imagine ever leaving.
我想看看广阔的宇宙
Well, I wanted to see the universe.
你...真的必须离开吗?
Do you really have to leave?
我是说...
I mean...
我...我的父亲很有影响力
my father is very influential.
我们可以...我可以安排你成为...
We could, I could arrange for you to be...
这经历甚至比...经历很好
The experience has been more than...It was very good.
-谢谢你 -时间过的太快了
-Thank you. -The time went too quickly.
你的表可能被调快了 让我们的快乐时光提早结束了
Your clock's probably rigged to speed up and cheat us out of our fun.
宁静号♥ 这里是穿梭1号♥ 你们的预计到达时间是多少?
Serenity, this is Shuttle 1. What's your ETA?
依娜拉 我们会在伊夫斯当的船坞着陆...
Inara, hey. We're touching down at the Eavesdown docks...
在10分钟之后
in about ten minutes.
我会在那儿和你们见面 谢谢
I'll join you there. Thanks.
我们热切期待着 我们都很想你
Looking forward to it. We missed you out here.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
不会需要很长时间的
This shouldn't take too long.
3个小时后来接我们
Best time for departure, in about three hours.
去填点补给品 燃料无多 加满燃料
Gravity supplies we're low on, fuel her up.
我很想去为气压设备 增添一个新的压缩卷
I'd love to find a brand-new compression core for the steamer.
我也很想带着闪酷的帽子 成为洛蒂尼姆之王
I'd like to be king of Ondinia wear a shining hat.
就去给我们拉点乘客过来就行了
Just get us some passengers.
看起来能付的起钱的那种 好吗?
Them as can pay. All right?
如果压缩卷破裂 我们就要永远漂在太空中了
Compression core busts, we're drifting.
最好别让它破裂
Let's not bust then.
佐依
Zoe.
[...注意]
我们会的
We will.
要出行吗 大爷
You want a trip, Grandpa?
需要一趟安全的行程吗 我们很便宜的
You need safe passage? We're cheap.
我们的船既干净又便宜 布鲁特斯号♥
We're cheap, we're clean. Brutus,
宇宙间最好的船
best ship in the 'verse.
你要去哪里 大爷 来吧
What's your des, Grandpa?
-我们飞往外系星环 -我从来没有结过婚
-We're hitting the outer rings. -I never married.
什么
What?
我不是个大爷
I'm not a grandpa.
让我看看你的牙
Let me see your teeth.
可以了
Yes.
你迟到了
You're late.
你撒谎了
You're lying.
你刚刚说我什么
What did you just say to me?
2小时之前你就很清楚 我们什么时候会到达...
You're aware we landed two hours before we planned...
所有你要的东西都完好无缺 准备就绪
with all the goods intact, ready to roll.
那么你现在说我们迟到了 来找茬...
It's your decision to get touchy, say we're late.
也就是你想把我们推到不利的位置去...
Means you're looking to put us on the defensive...
也就是意味着什么地方出岔了
which means something's gone wrong.
我们这面没有任何问题
Didn't go wrong on our end.
那么你为什么不告诉我们 到底出了什么事?
So why don't we start again with you telling us what's up.
你比我喜欢的时间晚
You're later than I'd like.
我很抱歉听到这个
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
如果你早到一点...
If you'd gotten here sooner...
你就可能赶上这个公告上提到的
you might have beaten the bulletin that came up saying:
流氓飞船 萤火虫级
Rogue vessel. Classification, Firefly.
在非法的抢掠失事飞船残骸货物的时候被发现
Was spotted pulling illegal salvage on a derelict transport.
没有指明是我们 不会牵连到你
Didn't ID us. Doesn't lead to you.
不 不会
No, it doesn't.
但是印在每一件货物上的政♥府♥印♥章♥可能会
But a government stamp on every molecule of the cargo just maybe might.
哦 你注意到了
Oh, you noticed that.
你要把打满印记的货物交给我 然后让我陷入麻烦中 是这样吗
You were gonna hand over imprinted goods and let me twist?
-不是我们挑选的货物 -但我也不想惹上该死官司
-We didn't pick the cargo. -And I didn't flash my arse at the law.
我不会接手的
There's no deal.
这不公平
That ain't fair.
犯罪和政♥治♥ 小姑娘
Crime and politics, little girl,
情况总是会变的
the situation is always fluid.
我唯一的感觉就是肮脏的交易者 拒付我们应得的工钱
The only thing fluid I see here is the puddle of piss refusing to pay our wage.
不必要非要这样
It doesn't have to go this way.
你知道你仍然可以卸下这批货物 所以我感觉...
You know you can still unload those goods...
这里除了交易还有其他的原因
so I think something else is at work here.
在战争中你是做什么的 就是在那场你失利的大战中
What were you in the war? That big war you failed to win.
你是个中士 对吧 马尔科姆·雷诺中士
You were a sergeant, yeah? Sergeant Malcolm Reynolds.
钢枪刺刀队 强横的老兵
Balls and bayonets brigade. Big tough veteran.
现在你弄到了一艘飞船 你变成了船长
Now you got yourself a ship and you're a captain.
我认为你还是一个中士 知道吗 还是一名士兵
Only I think you're still a sergeant, see? Still a soldier.
一个贼窝中的荣誉士兵
Man of honor in a den of thieves.
不过 这里是他妈的我的地盘
Well, this is my gorram den...
而且我不喜欢你趾高气昂的样子
and I don't like the way you look down on me.
我在你之上 别你更强
I'm above you. Better than.
生意人 看到了吗
Businessman, see?
社会的栋梁 你只不过是个拣垃圾的
Roots in the community. You're just a scavenger.
也许我不是一个像你一样...
Well, maybe I'm not a fancy gentleman like you with your...
顶着漂亮帽子的自负的绅士
...very fine hat...
但是我做生意
but I do business.
我们来这儿是为了生意
We're here for business.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表