剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
Ambassador, this is Shepherd Book.
我不得不承认 这是第一次有传教士乘我们的船
I'd have to say this is the first time we've had a preacher on board.
我也没有想到我会见到一个政♥府♥官员
Well, I wasn't expecting to see a state official, either.
大使
Ambassador.
我错过有趣的部分了
I'm missing something funny.
并不是那么有趣 "大使"只是马尔称呼她的方法
Not so funny. "Ambassador" is Mal's way of saying...
-她是个妓♥女♥ 牧师 -应该叫做魅姬
-She's a whore, Shepherd. -The term is "companion".
我经常将他们搞混 生意如何
I get those mixed up. How's business?
-跟你无关 -她某种程度上的确是我们的大使
-None of yours. -She is, pretty much, our ambassador.
如果船上没有魅姬在的话 很多星球都不让飞船降落
Plenty of planets wouldn't let you dock without a decent companion on board.
这...这对你不是问题 对吧 牧师
This isn't a problem for you, is it, Shepherd?
我...
I...
-我的确... -没关系 我大都一个人独处...
-Well, I certainly... -It's all right. I mostly keep to myself.
当我不在卖♥♥的时候
When I'm not whoring.
你难道不想见见其他的人了吗
Don't you want to meet the rest of the bunch?
你为什么不先确认一下他们都想见我
Why don't you make sure they want to meet me first.
又有多少人疯狂的爱上你 想带你离开这行
So how many fell in love with you and wanted to take you away from all this?
只有一个 我想我已经受够了
Just the one. I think I'm slipping.
-我饿死了 -这太令人难以置信了
-I'm starving. -This is incredible.
-这太棒了 -这没什么
-It is great. -It's not much.
我在修道院那有个花♥园♥ 就想应该带些我能带的
I had a garden at the abbey...thought I'd bring what I could.
你真太好了 能跟我们一起分享 这些不能保存太久
It's kind of you to share. It won't last.
我要把这些洗洗 它们和冰冻的不一样
They're not the same frozen.
按按这西红柿 最重要的是调料
Pass the tomatoes. The important thing is the spices.
如果有迷迭香料的话
A man can live on packaged food from here until Judgment Day
可以活到世界末日
if he's got enough rosemary.
船长 你介意我祷告吗
Captain, you mind if I say grace?
只要你不大声喊就行
Only if you say it out loud.
那么 这种事经常发生吗
So does it happen a lot?
政♥府♥征募你们的飞船...
Government commandeering your ship,
告诉你们飞往哪里
telling you where to go?
那就是政♥府♥的职能 打乱别人的生活
It's what governments are for. Get in a man's way.
如果补给是必须的 那是好事
It's good if the supplies are needed.
我们很高兴能做些好事
We're just happy to be doing good works.
我听说边系卫星情况都很差 瘟疫和饥荒横行
I hear a lot of the border moons are in bad shape: Plagues and famine.
有些是夸大其实 有些不是
Some of it is exaggerated and some of it ain't.
所有的那些卫星就跟中♥央♥的大星球一样...
All those moons, just like the central planets...
我们都尽力的去改造 以接近当初的地球
they're as close to Earth as we can make them.
地心引力 大气和其他的 但是...
Gravity, atmosphere, but...
一旦星球改造好了 政♥府♥就把移♥民♥者扔到那儿...
Once they're terraformed, they'll dump settlers there with nothing...
除了毯子和斧子外一无所有 也许还有些牲口
but blankets, hatchets, maybe a herd.
一部分人坚持下来 一部分人...
Some of them make it. Some of them...
我想我们的帮忙是值得的
Then I guess it's good we're helping.
你是个医生 对吗
You're a doctor, right?
是的 我是奥西里斯星首都的创伤科外科医生
Oh, uh...Yes, I was a trauma surgeon on Osiris and Capital City.
离这儿很远
Long way from here.
做为一名医生 你看起来真年轻
You seem so young to be a doctor.
做为一名飞船机械师 你也很年轻
You're young to be a ship's mechanic.
理解诀窍
Know-how.
机械的运转方式就是那样 我们能交流
Machine's just got workings and they talk to me.
那可是罕见的天赋
That's a rare gift.
和做医生可不一样
Well, not like being a doctor.
帮助治疗病人 那很重要
Helping fix people, that's important.
小凯莉只是很希望你是个妇科医生
Kaylee here just wishes you was a gynecologist.
詹...
Jayne...
要么把舌头文明的放在嘴里 要么我就把你的嘴缝起来
you will keep a civil tongue in that mouth or I will sew it shut.
我们之间有共识了吗
Do we have an understanding?
你没付我好好说话的钱 就因为凯莉对大城市的公子哥感兴趣...
You don't pay me to talk pretty. Just because Kaylee gets lubed up over some big-city...
离开这张桌子 马上
Walk away from this table. Right now.
你付给他钱为了什么
What do you pay him for?
-什么 -我只是想知道在这飞船上...他是做什么的
-What? -I was just wondering what his job is. On the ship.
公共关系
Public relations.
[请进]
-如果我冒犯了的话... -没关系
-If I'm intruding... -Not at all.
我在等你
I expected you.
始料不及
I couldn't really say the same.
那么 你想对我的生活作风进行说教吗
So would you like to lecture me on the wickedness of my ways?
我给你带来一些晚餐 不过 如果你想我说教的话
I brought you some supper. But if you'd prefer a lecture...
我准备了一些非常简单易懂的...
I have a few very catchy ones prepped.
过失罪过和地狱之火 从前有一个受别人蔑视的人
Sin and hellfire. One has lepers.
我想还是算了吧
I think I'll pass.
但是 谢谢你的晚餐
Thank you for this.
船长说你可能会喜欢
The captain said you might like it.
我很惊讶他对你的关心
I was surprised at his concern.
为一个卑贱的妓♥女♥
For a lowly whore?
他那样说是不公平的
It was unjust of him to say that.
相信我 我叫他的更为难听
Believe me, I've called him worse.
不管怎样 我发觉他对于把你弄的难受比我更感兴趣
Anyway, I suspect he has more interest in making you uncomfortable than me.
他对于自己是否讨人喜欢并不感兴趣
He's not wildly interested in ingratiating himself with anyone.
但他看起来对他的船员保护有加 这很出乎意料
Yet he seems very protective of his crew. It's odd.
为什么你对他如此感兴趣
Why are you so fascinated by him?
因为他很神秘
Because he's something of a mystery.
你又是为什么
Why are you?
因为他与众不同
Because so few men are.
马尔 你应该上来一下
Mal, you might want to get up here.
什么东西
What is it?
一个信♥号♥♥ 有人试图给最近的联盟巡航船发信♥号♥♥
A signal. Somebody hailed the nearest Alliance cruiser.
-告诉我 你全部都干扰掉了 -但是我不知道传送了多少
-Tell me you scrambled it. -To hell. I don't know how much got through.
联盟肯定已经察觉我们了[你♥他♥妈♥的 天下所有的人都该死]
Alliance got a pin in us for sure.
我们的船上有个间谍
We got a mole on board.
忘记你的牙膏了吗
Forget your toothpaste?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
正是 你告诉他们什么了
Just about. What did you tell them?
告诉谁
Tell who?
我没有时间跟你做游戏 他们都知道什么
I got exactly no time for games. What do they know?
你是个疯子
You're a lunatic.
而你是该死的联盟人员
And you're a gorram Fed.
不得不说 船长
I hate to say it, captain...
但是你弄错人了
but you've got the wrong man.
-婊♥子♥养♥的♥ -放下枪 雷诺船长
-Son of a bitch. -Drop that firearm, Captain Reynolds.
这是我最倒霉的日子
This is not my best day ever.
西蒙·塔姆 你被依法逮捕了 站住别动
Simon Tam, you are bound by law to stand down.
什么
What?
医生
The doctor?
有...有悬赏金吗
Hey, is there a reward?
趴到地上
Get on the ground.
-趴到地上 -执法官 你犯了一个错误
-Get on the ground! -Lawman, you are making a mistake.
你最好趴到地上 这个男人看起来有些激动
You best get on the ground. The man seems twitchy.
我想每个人都应该冷静一下
I think everybody could stand to calm down a bit.
这不关你的事 牧师
This isn't your business, Shepherd.
这孩子哪都去不了 执法官
The boy's not going anywhere, lawman.
据我所知 外面很冷
As I understand it, it's pretty cold outside.
别担心 把他关在客舱就可以了 他不会抱怨的
No worry.Put Lord Fauntleroy here in one of the passenger cells.
离他妈的那武器远点
Get the hell away from that weapon!
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
You think I'm a complete back-birth?
你载着嫌疑犯跨越星系边界
You're carrying a fugitive across interplanetary borders.
你以为我会相信你是在运送医疗补给到白秋星吗
And you think I believe you're bringing medical supplies to Whitefall?
从我目前的观察来看 船上的每个人都有罪
As far as I care, everyone on this ship is culpable.
那么 现在...
Well, now...
这话对形势可有所影响
that has an effect on the landscape.
拜托 我们现在都不要干蠢事
Please. We're close to true stupidity.
巡航船已经在拦截途中了 随便你们怎么说 你们只有20分钟
A cruiser's en route, so talk all you want. You got about 20 minutes.
-你可能连20分钟都没有 -是吗 吓唬我吧
-Might have less than that. -Yeah, threaten me.
-看在上帝的份上 -你以为我不会向牧师开枪吗 退后
-For God's sake. -Think I won't shoot a shepherd? Back!
就带他走吧 放手
Just take him.
该死的都别动
Get the hell down!
住手
Stop it!
凯莉
Kaylee!
-感觉如何 -不太好
-How do you feel? -A little odd.
坚持住 坚持住 让开
Be still. Out of the way.
-你不可以杀这个人 -不会马上就杀他的
-You're not killing this man. -Not right away.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表