剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
你自己的房♥间 全套厨卫设备
Your own room, full run of the kitchen...whole shot.
詹 我没说...
Jayne, I ain't askin'.
闭嘴
Shut up.
房♥间有多大?
How big a room?
飞船没问题 船长
Ship's clear, Captain.
你检查引擎室了?
You check the engine room?
就像他说的 催化器烧了
It's like he said, catalyzer's blown.
他需要的就是那个
That's all he needs.
所有值钱的东西都在货舱里
You know, anything that's worth anything is really right here in this cargo bay.
你到周围看看 你认为什么东西划算
So you take a look around, decide what you think is fair.
我已经想好了
Already decided.
我们要你的船
We're taking your ship.
比利 把这个装进去
Billy, get this plugged in.
耶西 叫斯特恩到来 你驾驶这艘[狗屎]离开这
Jesse, call Stern over here.You and him are gonna pilot this pile of..out of here.
我们要...
We'll get it as far as...
耶西 别去叫斯特恩
Jesse, don't call Stern.
比利 留下催化器
Billy, leave the catalyzer.
照他说的做
Do as he says.
带着你的人离开
Take your people and go.
换你也会这么做的
You would've done the same.
你我都知道我不会的
We can already see I haven't.
马上滚出我的船
Now get the hell off my ship.
维生系统故障 立即检查氧气情况
Life support failure. Check oxygen levels at once.
维生系统故障 立即检查氧气情况
Life support failure. Check oxygen levels at once.
维生系统故障 立即检查氧气情况
Life support failure. Check oxygen levels at once.
维生系统故障 立即检查氧气情况
Life support failure. Check oxygen levels at once.
维生系统故障 立即检查氧气情况
Life support failure. Check oxygen levels at once.
维生系统故障 立即检查氧气情况
Life support failure. Check oxygen levels at once.
-真漂亮 -宁静号♥不动了
-Real beauty, ain't she? -Serenity's not moving.
-跟我们走 -当你的奇迹到来的时候
-Mal, come with us. -When your miracle gets here...
每个人都独自死亡
Everybody dies alone.
我会迅速行动 为你切一块
I'll run up and scrape up a piece.
-你为我做? -我愿为你做任何事
-You'd do that for me? -I'd do anything for you. You know that.
我想他醒来得看看这个
I think it's something he should see when he wakes up.
欢迎回归 长官
Welcome back, sir.
-我去了哪儿吗? -非常接近
-I go someplace? -Very nearly.
我们还以为你没救了
I thought we lost you.
我好好的在这呢
I've been right here.
-沃什 你没事吧? -是的 马尔 我没事
-Wash, you okay? -Yeah, Mal, I'm fine.
-你胳膊里有个东西 -是的
-You got a thing in your arm. -Yeah!
尽量别讲话 你用了很多药...
Try not to speak. You're heavily medicated...
而且你失血过多
and you lost a lot of blood.
我以为我叫你们都离开飞船了
I thought I ordered you all off the ship?
-我叫你们回来了? -不 马尔 你没有
-I call you back? -No, Mal, you didn't.
我负全责 船长
I take full responsibility, Captain.
这个决定救了你的命
The decision saved your life.
不会再这么做了 长官
Won't happen again, sir.
很好
Good.
还有 谢谢 我很感激
And thanks, I'm grateful.
这是我的荣幸 长官
It was my pleasure, sir.
本该我们先回来的...
Hey, we'd have been back first...
要不是依娜拉的船出了点问题...
except there's somethin' wrong with Inara's shuttle.
她动了手脚 闻起来怪怪的
She done somethin'to it, Mal. It smells funny.
-我说过了 那是香薰 -你是这么说了
-I told you, that's incense. -So you say.
-嗨 船长 -嗨
-Hey, Captain. -Hey.
你修好船了 干得好
You fixed the ship. Good work.
-谢谢 -好了
-Thanks. -All right.
我不得不坚持 船长需要休息
I have to insist...the captain needs to rest.
没错 我想这次医生也许不会错
Yeah. I think the doc might not be wrong about that one.
只需要一会儿...
Just going to need a few...
当我醒来的时候 你们都还会在吧?
You all gonna be here when I wake up?
我们会在的
We'll be here.
好的
Good.
那就好
That's good.
是的 真漂亮 对吧?
Yep. Real beauty, ain't she?
是的 长官 这艘船物超所值
Yes sir, a right smart purchase, this vessel.
跟你说 你买♥♥下这艘船 好好的对她...
I'll tell you what. You buy this ship, treat her proper...
她就能陪你度过下半生
she'll be with you for the rest of your life.
小子?
Son?
嘿 小子!
Hey, son!
你听到我说的话了吗?
You hear a word I've been sayin'?
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表