剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
甚至连船都不用换
Didn't hardly have to convert the ship even.
六号♥球角袋
Six in the corner.
更牢的锁 更厚的门 把每个人留在他们该呆的地方
Stronger locks, thicker doors, keep everybody where they're supposed to be.
甚至都不需要更多的配给品
Don't even need more rations.
-等等 -怎么回事
-Wait! -Come on!
-你赢钱了 呃? -乘胜追击 朋友
-You made money, huh? -Hand over fist, my friend.
植被种植需要劳力 改造工作队有着相当高的死亡率
Water plants need labor, terraforming crews got a prodigious death rate.
劳力? 你是说奴隶吧
Labor? You mean slaves.
他妈的可以肯定的是 他们不是志愿者
Well, they wasn't volunteers, for damn sure.
那你为什么 不存储更多的配给品?
That why you didn't have to lay in more rations?
-我又不是没听到抱怨 -多少钱? 很多吗?
-I didn't hear no complaints. -How much money? Lots?
这有个机会 也许你想回到飞船上去
There's a chance you might want to head back to the ship.
不 我很好 事实上 这很有趣
No, I'm all right. This is entertaining, actually.
-是吗? 什么东西有趣? -我喜欢观战
-Yeah? What's entertaining? -I like watching the game.
综合其他因素 关键之处看起来应该是...
As with other situations, the key seems to be...
给詹一根重实的杆子 然后退后
giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back.
尽管如此 也许还应该尽早的离开
Still, might have to clear out before too much longer.
-看起来这附近有个贼 -贼?
-Seems there's a thief about. -Thief?
我从他身上拿来的
Took this right off him.
他们赚取的 是贩卖♥♥奴隶们的钱
They earned that with the sweat of their slave-trading brows.
-马尔 -太可耻了
-Mal. -Oh, terrible shame.
在他们叫下一轮喝的之前 他们是不会发现的
They won't discover it till they order their next round of drinks.
好酒量 真是
Good drinker, that one.
很不错的地方 我会告诉我的朋友的
Lovely place. I'll tell my friends.
萤火虫 第一季 第五集
-在你看来 我们是落荒而逃? -在我看来 这是家常便饭
-Seem to you we clear out in a hurry? -Seems to me, we do that a lot.
听说 我们会在珀尔塞福涅星上呆上一段时间
Hear tell, though, we're gonna stay a while on Persephone.
-太棒了 -是吗? 以为你会因为在船舱中呆太久
-Shiny. -Yeah? Thought you'd get land crazy...
-而有陆地恐惧症呢 -也许会
-...that long in port. -Probably.
但是我已健康了好长时间了 偶尔改变也不错
But I been sane a long while now, and change is good.
真是令人迷恋的景致 爱死日落了
Well, ain't that a joyful sight. Gotta love a sunset.
开始变的熟悉起来了 就像第二家乡一样
It's starting to get familiar, like a second home.
珀尔塞福涅星可不是家乡 我们得躲着好多人
Persephone ain't home. Too many people we need to avoid.
补给飞船 寻找活干 继续航行
Resupply, look for work, move along.
我们去呼吸新鲜空气 不惹麻烦
We sniff the air, we don't kiss the dirt.
没打算要惹麻烦呀 长官
Wasn't planning on the dirt kissing.
船长 像我这样爱嫉妒的男人 可不允许那样的事发生
I wouldn't stand for it anyway, captain, jealous man like me.
-接近 -行星的接近速度有点快
-Closing in. -Planet's coming up a mite fast.
那只是因为 我下降的速度太快了
That's just because I'm going down too quick.
可能会坠毁 然后我们全玩完
Likely crash and kill us all.
如果会发生的话 告诉我一声
Well, that happens, let me know.
好的
Okay.
不 我们很好 我们很好 没事的
No, we're good. We're good. It's okay.
我明白你在我们星球上的时间有限...
I understand your time on our planet is limited...
如果你选择了听我的邀请...
and if you've selected my proposal to hear...
那么您的选择将是我...
then the honor you do me flatters my...
我的荣幸 而且我希望...
my honor, and I hope to...
这真是阳光灿烂的笑容
Now there's the smile made of sunlight.
阿瑟顿 见到你真是太好了
Atherton. How wonderful to see you.
你收到我的信息了吗? 我这可是特别的邀请
Did you get my message? I was extra appealing.
受宠若惊哦 我不知道是否能够及时赶到舞会
Flattering. I had no idea I was arriving in time for the social event of the season.
那么你会同我一起去吗? 我是真心真意邀请你
So you'll accompany me? I ask, heart in my throat.
我在等待听到你肯定的答复
There's a certain offer I'm still waiting to hear about.
是的 我也希望如此 我很高兴说我会到的
Yes, I imagine there is. I'm delighted to say I'll be there.
抱歉 阿瑟顿 我得走了
Now, I'm sorry, Atherton, I have to run.
没事 我理解 回头见 宝贝
No, please, I understand. I'll see you soon.
-下午好 船长 -早上好
-Good afternoon, captain. -Morning.
我们飞船在下降
We're downing.
如果沃什没弄死我们 当地时间应该在早上10点左右
In case Wash don't kill us, local time's gonna be A.M, 10 or so.
是的 我知道
Yes, I saw that.
在制定计划? 阿瑟顿·英
Making plans? "Atherton Wing".
现在他是个常客了 是吧?
Now he's a regular, ain't he?
-我以前见过他 -我从来没有
-I've seen him before. -I never did.
和我想像的不一样 年轻
Not what I pictured. Young.
-一定是富有的足以支付起你的价码 -我想是的
-Must be rich to afford your rates. -I suppose.
-他约了我几天 -几天?
-He has engaged me for several days. -Days?
-小伙子一定很有精力 -确实是
-Boy must have stamina. -He does.
呃 好吧
Well. Fine.
-他会让你出门吗? -明晚我们会参加一个舞会
-Is he letting you out at all? -We're attending a ball tomorrow night.
是不是那里所有的男人都花钱买♥♥约会呀
Tell me do all the men there pay for their dates,
还是只有年轻富有 并且精力充沛的男人买♥♥?
or just young, rich ones with stamina?
如果你是这意思的话 大多数的女人都不是魅姬
Most women will not be companions, if that's what you're asking.
也许其他的男人无法吸引魅姬
Perhaps the other men couldn't attract one.
听起来似乎只要付钱 我便能去我要的舞会了
It sounds like the finest party I could imagine getting paid to go to.
我不认为你会喜欢这样的舞会
I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings.
注重交流 而不是卑劣的小偷小摸和被球杆痛扁
More conversation and less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues.
我能够理解 如果你需要去准备一下...
I understand if you need to go prepare for that...
"现在是早上10点钟"的事宜
"it's 10 in the morning" issue.
嗯 是该去了 因为我想这打扮更像是晚上的穿着
Yeah, better go do that, because I think this is more of an evening look.
看看这些漂亮的衣服
Look at the pretties!
我看的什么呀? 姑娘还是衣服?
What am I looking at? The girls or the clothes?
-有姑娘吗? -衣服 拜托
-There's girls? -The clothes, please.
看那件褶边的
Say, look at the fluffy one.
太华丽了 如果我要穿礼服的话...
Too much foofaraw. If I were gonna wear a dress...
-我会穿些时髦的 -你想要件时髦的衣服?
-I'd want something with slink. -You want a slinky dress?
我可以给你买♥♥ 船长 可以给点钱我买♥♥吗?
I can buy you a slinky dress. Can I have money for a slinky dress?
-我会捐点的 -我会揍你的
-I'll chip in. -I can hurt you.
只有在依娜拉那里...
The only place I seen something so nice...
-我才见过这样漂亮的东西 -我们得走了
-is some of the things Inara has. -We best be moving.
过她那样的生活 我猜她需要所有那样的东西
I guess she needs all that stuff. Life she leads.
是啊 有时候客人给她买♥♥东西
Well, sure. Sometimes the customers buy her things.
她认识一些非常有钱的人
She knows some real rich men.
-拜托 我在这背的东西可不是羽毛 -我喜欢那件褶边的
-These ain't feathers I'm toting here. -I like the ruffles.
依娜拉总是能穿到 任何她想穿的衣服
Inara gets to wear whatever she wants.
你穿上那些 又能怎样?
What are you gonna do in that rig?
像一只用后腿走路的绵羊 在引擎室里走秀?
Bounce around the engine room? Be like a sheep walking on its hind legs.
飞船上见 船长
See you on the ship, captain.
怎么 她是生气了还是怎样?
What, she mad or something?
-巴扎 -雷诺船长
-Badger. -Capt. Reynolds.
听说你在城里 所以我想我们也许应该小聚一下
Heard you was in town. Thought we might have a bit of a sit-down.
我想滚蛋应该更好些
Prefer a bit of a piss off.
非常抱歉 我是不是没有表达清楚?
I'm very sorry, did I give you the impression I was asking?
在我看来 上次本来有机会小聚一下...
Seems to me, last time there was a chance for a palaver...
但是我们完全不被欢迎
we were all manner of unwelcome.
味道不错
This ain't bad.
独家配方 木醇酒
There's a trick to it. Wood alcohol.
现在我们是受欢迎的客人了
Now we're favored guests.
用最好的饮料来招待你 来蒙蔽你的眼睛
Treated to the finest in beverages that make you blind.
-那么 你想要什么? -请原谅
-So, what is it you need? -Excuse me.
有一个当地人 名字叫做瓦里克·哈罗
There's a local by the name of Warrick Harrow.
他有些货物 想以高价卖♥♥到其他星球去
Got some property he wants to sell off-planet. Fetch a higher price.
-但当地势力不允许他这么做 -这是个难题
-The local powers won't let him. -It's a conundrum.
他要的就是一艘走私船 所以找你来做这笔生意
What my man Harrow needs himself is a smuggler. Willing to cut you in on it.
干吗找我 你能搞到飞船 你可以自己做
Why me? You have access to ships. You could do it yourself.
他不会直接和我合作 他有点讨厌我
He won't deal with me direct. He's taken an irrational dislike.
发生什么事了 他看到你的脸了?
What happened, he see your face?
他是个上层绅士 趾高气昂 好象他从没[闻过屁]
He's a quality gent. Nose in the air like he never...
认为我没声望 但是你 我猜是有机会的
Don't find me respectable, but you, I figure, got a chance.
你上次违背协议 对我们不管不顾
You backed out of a deal last time. Left us hanging.
-伤害了我们的感情 -你回想下上次为什么那样?
-Hurt our feelings. -You recall why that took place?
是你的态度有问题 这就是原因
I had a problem with your attitude, is why.
感觉你是 那叫什么词来着?
Felt you was, what's the word?
-自命不凡? -没错!
-Pretentious? -Exactly!
你认为你比其他人都强
You think you're better than other people.
只是我确实比那些 比我弱的人强呀
Just the ones I'm better than.
我想就是这种态度 才是你今天看中的原因吧
I'm thinking that very quality is the one you're placing value on today.
我看中你 是因为你的[屁♥股♥]...
I place value on the fact that stick up your...
-和哈罗的大屁♥股♥有的一拼 -你怎么安排见面
-is as large as the one Harrow's got. -How would you even set up a meet?
那个人不会和你合作
The man won't deal with you.
知道他会去一个地方 安全的地方...
Know a place he'll be. Safe place...
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表