剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
Yes. Seems like a lovely little community of kidnappers.
真♥主♥说过 "不要评判"
The Lord says "judge not".
他们把我们从街道上绑走
They took us off the street.
有时候 生活会把你带到 你从没想过的地方
Sometimes life takes you places you weren't expecting to go.
不是生活把我们带到这里 是那些人做的
Life didn't bring us here. Those men did.
你曾是在一艘运输船上 对吗?
You were on a transport ship,right?
旅行?
Taking a journey?
在我所体会的生命的过程中
The way of life in my findings is,
旅行会在你所想的地方和时候结束...
journeys end where and when they want to...
而那里就会变成你的家
and that's where you make your home.
这不是我们的家
This isn't our home.
如果不是这里 那么在哪呢?
If it isn't here, where is it?
这地方给我不舒服的感觉
This place gives me an uncomfortableness.
那么 你怎么认为?
So, what do you figure?
牧师和联盟有某种关系?
Shepherd's got some kind of connection with the Alliance?
看起来是这样的 如果是的话会让我很吃惊
That's what it looks like. It would surprise me if he did.
看到了吧? 这就是搭载乘客的麻烦
See? That's my whole problem with picking up tourists.
他们永远不是 他们所说的自己
Ain't never what they claim to be.
的确看起来 每个人都有故事说
Does seem like everyone's got a tale to tell.
雷芙?
River?
雷芙?
River?
-什么了? -雷芙不见了 那个小姑娘也是
-What's wrong? -River's gone. So's the girl.
鲁比 我去检查下后面
Ruby. I'll check out back.
雷芙 不要...
River. Don't...
-那是什么? -给你的
-What is that? -For you.
我摘的
I picked them.
放在这儿 它们会弄脏你的衣服的
Here. They'll stain your dress.
你得吃一点
You have to eat.
霍奇果
Hodgeberries.
还记得我们在堪泊森公♥馆♥...
Remember when we found those giant Hodgeberry bushes...
找到的那些 巨大的霍奇果丛吗?
on the Cambersons' estate?
我们以为它们会疯狂的生长 但是...
And we thought they'd grown wild, but...
是很久之前的事了
A long while ago.
-我把你从那带走了 -不
-I took you away from there. -No.
我知道是的
I know I did.
你认为我没有 但是...
You don't think I do, but...
我迷惑了
I get confused.
我记得所有的事情
I remember everything.
我记得太多了
I remember too much.
有一些是虚构的
And some of it's made-up.
有一些是确定的 还有些秘密 还有...
And some of it can't be quantified. And there's secrets, and...
-没关系的 -但是我明白
-It's okay. -But I understand.
你为了找我 放弃了你的一切
You gave up everything you had to find me.
你发现我病了
You found me broken.
这对你很难
It's hard for you.
你放弃了你的一切
You gave up everything you had.
[妹妹] 我的一切就在这里
Everything I have is right here.
你得吃一点 让自己有力气
You need to eat. Keep up your strength.
我们不会待在这里太久的
We won't be here long.
爸爸会来带我们回家
Daddy will come and take us home.
然后我会恢复得更好一点的
And I'll get better.
我会好起来的
I'll get better.
这些比堪泊森家的浆果更好吃
These are better than the Cambersons' berries.
是的 除了被下毒以外
They are. Except they're poison.
你相信她了 做个鬼脸
You believed her. Made a face.
你真是个臭丫头
You are such a brat.
现在你该去睡觉了
You get to bed now.
我们也许也应该 做同样的事了
We should probably think about doing the same.
真是疲惫的一天 绑♥架♥和接着发生的一切
It's been a big day, what with the abduction and all.
你们不必睡在这 旁边有座房♥子是为你们准备的
Well,y'all don't have to sleep here. There's a house set aside for you.
我们一直在找医生 所以东西都准备好了
We've been looking for a doctor for a good while, so things are ready.
真的吗?
Really?
她的妹妹被杀了
Her sister got killed.
母亲疯了 杀了她的妹妹
Mother got crazy, killed the sister.
她活了下来
That one lived.
鲁比和你说话了吗 亲爱的?
Ruby talked to you, honey?
她说的是事实
It's true what she's saying.
可怜的女人失去了理智 试图杀害她的两个女孩
Poor woman went out of her mind, tried to kill her two girls.
鲁比活了下来
Ruby lived.
甜心 你是一个天使
Sweetheart, you are an angel.
没人能让鲁比说话 甚至连[屁]都不放一个
No one's been able to get Ruby to speak even a...
这真是个奇迹 真的是
It's a miracle! That's what it is.
鲁比没有说话
Ruby doesn't talk.
她的声带在惊吓中 坏掉了
Her voice got scared away.
我听见蟋蟀了
I hear crickets.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果鲁比没有说话 你是怎么知道...?
If Ruby didn't talk, how do you know...?
我的妹妹...
My sister's...
她非常擅长于...
She's very good at...
怎么了?
What's wrong?
"他们会在人群之中...
"And they shall be among the people.
他们会说出真♥相♥ 私语秘密...
And they shall speak truths and whisper secrets.
你会从他们的本领上 认出他们"
And you will know them by their crafts".
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
"你不应该让一个女巫 活在世上"
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".
你是不是真的 完全失去理智了?
Have you completely lost your mind?
-差一点 -我们在富莱利奇那收到了信息
-Nearly. -We got the wave at the Friedlichs'.
我不得不把你妈妈 一个人扔在餐桌上
I had to leave your mother at the dinner table.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
如果我知道这样 有影响的话...
I never would have tried to save River if I had known...
-我是绝不会去救雷芙的 -别用这种口气对我说话
-there was a party at risk. -Don't you dare be flippant with me.
我花掉2000个信用点 才把你弄出来
I just spent 2000 credits to get you out of here.
我还得穿过那扇 会在我的档案上留下永久记录的门
I had to walk through that door, which goes on my permanent profile.
-你是想要毁掉这个家吗? -我没想到会这样容易
-Are you trying to destroy this family? -I didn't realize it would be so easy.
-爸爸 我什么都没做 -你去了管制区域
-Dad, I didn't do anything. -You were in a blackout zone.
是去和也许能够 帮助雷芙的人谈谈
Talking to someone who might be able to help River.
我现在还要回到那里
And I'm going right back there.
[除非我死了]
这是个光滑的斜面 年轻人
This is a slippery slope, young man.
你根本不知道你可以到达多深的地方
You have no idea how far down you can go.
你不能把我们都连累了
You're not taking us with you.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
我不会再为你来这了
I won't come for you again.
随便你是现在结束 还是把事情弄的更糟 靠你自己吧
You end up here or get mixed up in something worse,you're on your own.
我不会为你再来这了
I will not come for you.
那么现在 你要回家吗?
Now are you coming home?
简直是疯了 你可是这里的老师
This is lunacy! You're supposed to be the teacher here.
你到底是教什么的?
What exactly is it you teach?
啥事 女人? 干吗把我们从床上弄起来?
What's going on,woman? Why are you knocking us from our beds?
新医生的妹妹是个女巫! 她能看穿鲁比的思想
The new doctor's sister's a witch! She read Ruby's mind.
-看到她本应看不到的东西 -不 雷芙不是女巫
-Saw things she couldn't. -No, River is not a witch.
她只是一个有点问题的女孩
She's just a troubled girl.
我当然确定那是事实
I'm sure that's true.
你不是个女巫 对吧 [年轻的]?
You're not a witch, are you?
我是这里的赞助人 你知道这是什么意思吗?
I'm the patron here. Do you know what that means?
是的 你说了算
Yes. You're in charge.
自从老赞助人死后
Ever since the old patron died.
没错
That's right.
他病了 后来他在好转
He was sick and he was getting better.
后来你和他单独在房♥间里
And you were alone in the room with him.
-不! -这个女孩能看穿思想...
-No! -This girl reads minds...
而且满口胡言
and spins falsehoods.
她是个女巫 我们必须清除她身体里的恶魔!
She's a witch, and we must purge the devil from her!
用火!
With fire!
没事的 牧师 联盟的人治好你了
You're gonna be fine, Shepherd. Alliance patched you up.
-联盟? -是的
-Alliance? -Yeah.
他们让我们来了 也允许我们走了
They let us come, and they let us go.
什么样的身份卡能让我们 得到如此的礼遇呢?
What kind of ident card gets us that kind of reception and send off?
我是一个牧师
I am a Shepherd.
-人们喜欢上帝的使者 -不 不是的
-Folks like a man of God. -No, they don't.
上帝的使者让每一个人 都感觉有罪和被评判
Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表