剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
你在船上是被欢迎的
You're welcome on my boat.
上帝不是
God ain't.
那丫头究竟在哪?
Where the hell's that girl?
-你想让我把头发扎起来吗? -不 这样就可以了
-Do you want me to put it up? -No, that's okay.
你有一头漂亮的头发
You have such lovely hair.
我确信医生也会同意的
I'm sure the doctor would agree.
谁 西蒙?
Who, Simon?
他太...我是说 我只是...
He's much too...I mean, I'm just...
-你说扎起来更好看吗? -试一下嘛
-Do you think it looks better up? -We could experiment.
稍后可以弄的野一些 然后弄下脸
We might even get wild later and wash your face.
你对你的客人做过这些吗?
You ever do this for your clients?
很少 并不是所有人都有长头发来梳理
Very occasionally. Not all of them have enough hair to get a brush through.
你有服务过很丑的客人吗?
Have you ever had to service a really hideous client?
例如长满疹子那样的?
With boils and the like?
魅姬可以选择她们的客人 这是行会法则
A companion chooses her own clients.That's Guild law.
但是外表并不那么重要
But physical appearance doesn't matter so terribly.
你要寻找灵魂的交融
You look for compatibility of spirit.
人都有种难以隐藏的魅力
There's an energy about a person that's difficult to hide.
你要试着感觉...
You try to feel that...
然后你要试着感觉他们帐户的魅力
Then you try to feel the energy of their credit account.
那会有种第六感
It has a sort of aura.
我以前对你擅自闯入是怎么说的?
What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?
-很男子气概 很刺♥激♥? -是的 很对
-That it was manly and impulsive? -Yes, precisely.
只是准确的说 我用的词是"不"
Only the exact phrase I used was, "Don't".
你迷惑霸占了我的机械师
You're holding my mechanic enthralled.
凯莉 引擎室究竟是怎么回事?
Kaylee, what's going on in the engine room
猴子干的? 一些可怕的太空猴逃出来了?
Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?
我给强力冲动线路重新步了线
I'd rewired the graph thrust.
因为某些人不肯替换皱褶的压缩卷
Somebody won't replace that compression coil.
把那里整理干净 那里现在不安全
Get the place squared away. It's dangerous in there.
我不是付你钱来玩头发的
And I ain't paying you to get your hair played at.
我们先工作 后作乐
We work before we play.
你现在为船员服务了?
You're servicing crew now?
在你可怜可悲的梦中才有吧
In your lonely, pathetic dreams.
你来想要什么?
What do you want?
-可能有活干 -恭喜
-May have a job. -Congratulations.
是在有值得尊敬的客人的
This job'd be on a decently civilized planet
正派文明星球吗?
where I'd screen some respectable clients perhaps?
值得尊敬的客人 似乎有些矛盾
Respectable clients, that seems a contradiction.
别说了
Don't start.
这个...
There's...
我们还不知道地点
We haven't got a location yet.
我们会在 由尼斯卡负责的空间站降落一会
We'll be landing on a skyplex in a bit,run by a fellow called Niska.
-从来没听说过他 -我听过
-Never heard of him. -Well, I have.
我们到那的时候 你要待在船上
While we're there, you'll stay confined to the ship.
怎么和魅姬一起航行 丢你这个小贼的脸了?
Is the petty criminal ashamed to be riding with a companion?
这个家伙名声非常不好 他有活给我♥干♥
This guy has a very unlovely rep.He's got work for me, fine.
但是我不...
But I don't...
我不确定你是否会安全
I'm not sure you'd be safe.
马尔 如果你成为绅士 我会吓死的
Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I may die of shock.
-有时间给我做头发吗? -出去
-Have you got time to do my hair? -Out.
没事的 乌鸦 他们可以进来
Is fine. Crow, they can come in.
-哪位是马尔科姆·雷诺? -我就是雷诺船长
-And Malcolm Reynolds is which? -I'm Capt.Reynolds.
-我的大副佐依 这位是詹 -非常好
-My first mate Zoe. This is Jayne. -Very nice.
我是阿德莱·尼斯卡
I am Adelai Niska.
你们见过乌鸦了 他喜欢站在门口吓唬人
You have seen Crow. He loves to stand at the door to say, "Boo"
听说你可能有活给我们干
We got word you might have a job for us.
是的
Yes.
是的 一份刺♥激♥的活儿
Yes, an exciting job.
一列火车上 有些我要的东西
A train has something I need.
-你从前干过火车的活吗? -干过几件
-You have worked a train before? -We did a few.
你会问 我要的东西是什么吗?
Are you going to ask me what it is I need?
作为规矩 不会
As a rule, no.
是的 很好 你声誉很好
Yes, good. You have reputation.
大家都说马尔科姆·雷诺能搞定一切
"Malcolm Reynolds gets it done," is the talk.
很高兴能听到这些
Well, glad to hear that.
你知道什么是声誉吗?
You know what is reputation?
是人们的话题 是闲扯闲谈
Is people talking, is gossip.
我也有些不太好的声誉 你知道吧 乌鸦
I also have reputation not so pleasant,I think you know. Crow.
现在 对于你 我的声誉不是闲扯闲谈了
Now, for you, my reputation is not from gossip.
看到这人了吗? 他没完成任务
You see this man? He does not do the job.
你看我怎么对他 你就知道我的声誉了
I show you what I do with him and now my reputation for you is fact.
实实在在了解了
Is solid.
你把火车任务做好...
You do the train job for me...
我对你就实实在在了解了
then you are solid.
不再是从闲扯闲谈中听来的了
No more gossip.
好的
Right.
你不喜欢我杀了这个人
Oh, you do not like I kill this man.
不 我肯定他是个非常坏的人
Oh, no, I'm sure he was a very bad person.
我老婆的侄子 吃饭时我听腻了他的唠叨
My wife's nephew. At dinner, I'm getting earful.
真的是不得已而为之
There is no way out of that.
那么...火车的工作 走近点
So...Oh, the train job. Come in.
这里 第5节车厢 两个箱子 联盟货物
Here, in fifth car, two boxes. Alliance goods.
根据你的声誉 我想你不介意抢联盟货物吧
You don't mind the taking from Alliance,I think, from your reputation.
你们在汉考克上车 开往帕拉迪索
You get on train at Hancock headed for Paradiso.
在到达帕拉迪索前你们拿到箱子 交给...
You take boxes off before you reach Paradiso and deliver to Crow...
在这里等待的乌鸦
...here.
先预付一半的钱 乌鸦会在集♥合♥点付另一半
Half money now, Crow give you other half at rendezvous point.
如果出了任何差错 那你的声誉就只是扯谈了
Anything goes wrong, then your reputation only gossip...
我们之间的关系就不那么可靠了
and things between us not so solid.
对吗?
Yes?
-还要多久到达帕拉迪索 -20分钟
-How long till we hit Paradiso? -20 minutes.
我们应该在5分钟内到达丘陵地带
We should be in the foothills in five.
我们去干活吧
Let's get to work.
他是个神经病 你知道吧 尼斯卡
He's a psycho, you know. Niska.
他不是第一个雇我们的神经病 也不是最后一个
He's not the first psycho to hire us,nor the last.
你认为那是对我们的警告吗?
You think that's a commentary on us?
我看到了一个人吊在天花板上
I have an image of a guy hanging from the ceiling.
我看到的那个人不是我 开工吧
I got an image of it not being me. Let's do the thing.
你们好
Hi.
牧师
Shepherd.
你好
Good day.
那么...
So...
-你认为进行的如何了? -活儿?
-how do you think it's going? -The caper?
马尔知道他自己在做什么
Mal knows what he's doing.
你认识他多久了?
How long have you known him?
目前为止 我已经上船8个月了
I've been on the ship eight months now.
我不确定我是否真正了解船长
I'm not certain I'll ever actually know the captain.
一位有声望的魅姬和这些人一起航行 我很惊讶
I'm surprised a respectable companion would sail with this crew.
并不经常干这种活
It's not always this sort of work.
他们干♥他♥们能找到的活 也包括合法的活
They take the jobs they can get,even legitimate ones.
离中♥央♥星球越远 工作就越难做
The further from the central planets,the harder things are.
这次就是这样的活儿
This is part of it.
我希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
我是说 我不想帮忙...
I mean, I don't want to help...
不是帮忙那种帮 不是帮着偷窃 但是...
Not "help" help. Not with the thieving, but...
我真的感觉我很没用
I do feel awfully useless.
你可以祈祷他们平安回来
You could always pray they make it back safely.
我想船长不会喜欢 我为他祈祷的
I don't think the captain would much like me praying for him.
别告诉他
Don't tell him.
我从来都不
I never do.
继续 直接走过去
Go on. Straight through.
继续走
Keep moving
长官 我们是不是漏掉一些信息...
Sir, is there some information we might maybe be lacking...
为什么火车上会有 一整个班的联盟士兵
as to why there's an entire Fed squad sitting on this train?
-这跟我们无关 -但这跟我有关
-It doesn't concern us. -It kind of concerns me.
他们不是在保护货物
They're not protecting the goods.
不然他们不会 让人们经过的
If they were, they wouldn't let people past.
难道你不认为 形势有点变化吗?
Think that changes the situation a bit?
我当然这么认为
I surely do.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表