剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
-Lifeboat wouldn't hold a third of that. -I know.
沃什 有好消息吗?
Wash, any luck?
找到了符合这艘船型号♥的资料 外观看起来是对的
Think I found something that matches that class. Layout looks about right.
在我看来 那里如果有值钱东西的话...
Seems to me any valuables,if there are any...
应该被存放在 船尾C甲板的某处
likely be stored somewhere C-deck aft.
干的好 保持引擎运转 我们不会拖很久
Good work. Keep the engine running.
雷芙? 是依娜拉
River? It's Inara.
你饿了吗 亲爱的?
Are you hungry, sweetie?
雷芙?
River?
-难道你就一点也不好奇吗? -好奇什么?
-Aren't you the least bit curious? -About what?
这里发生的事
Well, what happened here.
为什么有人会在这样偏僻的地方弃船离开?
Why would anybody abandon their ship in the middle of nowhere like this?
什么原因都有可能 除了机械故障
For all sorts of reasons. Just not mechanical.
什么?
What?
船没任何问题 总之 我看不出来
There ain't nothing wrong with this.Not that I can see,anyhow.
这个东西不错
Well, here's a good one.
撑开袋子
Hold the bag open.
看来就是这儿了
This looks to be it.
-锁着的 -那么 现在...
-Locked. -Well, now...
我想说这是个非常好的兆头
I'd say that's like to be a very good sign.
这里
Here.
基因种子 蛋白质 农作物补给
Gen-seed, protein, crop supplements.
在新世界开始一段新生活 所需要的一切
Everything a growing family needs to make a fresh start on a new world.
对14个以上的家庭来说 真是少的可怜的津贴
Hard subsidies for 14-plus families.
-那可真是... -一笔财富
-That's... -About a fortune.
不要管其它东西了 我们就拿这些
Forget the rest. We just take this stuff.
我们需要帮手 把这些东西拖出去
We're gonna need a hand hauling it out of here.
长官...
Sir...
即使是在救生船上...
even on a lifeboat...
他们也会找到地方 装这些东西的
you'd think those who escaped would find room for some of this.
-没有人逃脱 -长官?
-Nobody escaped. -Sir?
没有人
Nobody.
我的上帝啊
My God.
[真要命]
我知道是什么东西干的了
I know what did this.
把她带出去
Get her out of here.
詹? 放下你手头的活 到引擎室来
Jayne? Jayne, drop what you're doing and get to the engine room.
你带着凯莉和医生离开 不要问问题
I want you to take Kaylee and the doctor off this boat. Don't ask questions.
詹
Jayne.
船长?
Captain?
船长
Captain.
佐依!
Zoe!
从上面传来的 长官
Came from above, sir.
厨房♥
The galley.
-我们听到枪声了 -雷芙 你在这儿做...
-We heard shooting. -River, what are you...?
-我随声音来的 -你不能离开船 绝对不能
-I followed the voices. -Don't ever leave the ship. Not ever.
好了 你处理她的事 好吗 孩子?
Okay, handle her, will you, son?
-里面发生什么事? -现在没空说 亲爱的
-What in...Is going on in there? -Not now, dear.
你看到什么了?
What'd you see?
没看到 他从我后面扑过来的
Didn't. It came at me from behind.
大块头 很强壮
Big, though. Strong.
-我想我可能击中他了 -是的
-I think I might've hit him. -You did.
-不 不 不... -现在放松点
-No. No, no... -Easy, now.
没人会伤害你
No one's gonna hurt you.
不 不可原谅 不
No. No mercy. No.
-没有人会再伤害你了 -不可原谅
-Any more than we already did. -No mercy.
我们很有同情心 我们有很多很多的...
Well, we got lots of mercy. We got lots and lots of...
哦 好了
Oh, yes...
他可是一只真正的怪兽
he's a real beast.
你还活着真是个奇迹
It's a wonder you're still alive.
当我看不到他的时候 感觉块头很大
Looked bigger when I couldn't see him.
-我想知道他那样生活了多久 -我也是
-I wonder how long he lived like that. -I know.
他一定非常勇敢 能够幸存下来
He must be real brave to survive like that when nobody else did.
是的 真正的英雄 杀了其他所有人
Yeah, real hero, killing all them people.
什么? 不 我们可不相信那样的鬼话
What? No, we don't believe that.
我们不相信 对吗?
We don't, do we?
如果是那样的话 船长是不会带他上船的
Captain wouldn't have brought him onboard were that the case.
脉搏很快
Pulse is rapid.
血压高于正常标准 意料之中
Blood pressure's high side of normal,to be expected.
虚弱 他们当时都很虚弱
Weak. They were all weak.
除了枪伤 没有其他外部创伤
Other than the bullet wound,there isn't any exterior trauma.
尽管如此 迎面一拳不会带给他任何好处
Though that crack to the head probably didn't do him any good.
祭品
Cattle.
杀戮的祭品
Cattle for the slaughter.
麻醉他
Dope him.
-我不认为... -就这么做
-I don't think that... -Just do it.
不可原谅 不可抗拒
No mercy. No resistance.
打开 看看里面有什么
Open up. See what's inside.
不可原谅
No mercy.
那么我们的病人怎么样了?
So how's our patient?
除了营养不良造成的精神紊乱外 身体状况很好
Aside from borderline malnutrition,he's in remarkably good health.
那么说他会活下来了
So he'll live then.
这个 对于我来说 很不幸
Which, to my mind, is unfortunate.
船长 你这样可一点都不仁慈哦
Not a very charitable attitude, captain.
-仁慈就该射颗子弹到他脑中 -马尔
-Charity'd be putting a bullet in his brain. -Mal.
那样会帮助他从痛苦中解脱
We'd save him the suffering.
好了 谁都不可以进去
All right, no one goes in here.
在他看到那些后 我们已经没什么可做了
Nothing more we can do, not after what he's seen.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
那艘飞船被掠夺者袭击了
The ship was hit by Reavers.
掠夺者?
Reavers?
[糟糕]
-马尔 你是怎么知道的? -他不知道
-Mal, how can you know? -He don't.
这就是为什么? 不可能
That's how. No way.
应该是另外那个家伙 就是我们撞上的那个
It was that other fella, the one we run into.
如同我之前所说的 他发了疯...
Like I said before, he went stir-crazy...
杀了其他的人 然后就跑到太空散步去了
killed the rest, then took a walk in space.
-一秒钟前你还说.. -我说啥无所谓 反正不是掠夺者
-Just a second ago you said that... -Don't matter. Wasn't Reavers.
掠夺者绝对不会留下活口
Reavers don't leave no survivors.
严格的说 不能说是他们留下的
Strictly speaking, wouldn't say they did.
你想说什么?
What are you suggesting?
我们把他带下来 这事无所谓
Don't matter we took him off that boat.
但那艘船才是他应该待的地方
It's the place he's gonna live now.
我不同意这样做
I don't accept that.
无论他目击了什么恐怖场面...
Whatever horror he witnessed...
无论是谁上演了野蛮屠♥杀♥ 都是人干的 仅此而已
whatever acts of barbarism,it was done by men. Nothing more.
掠夺者不是人
Reavers ain't men.
他们当然是
Of course they are.
也许离开文明社会太久了 但还是人
Too long removed from civilization,perhaps, but men.
而且我还相信有一种超人类力量
And I believe there's a power greater than man.
可以拯救治愈的力量
A power that heals.
掠夺者也许会和你讨论你的哲学观点
Reavers might take issue with that philosophy.
如果他们有任何哲学思想的话
If they had a philosophy.
而且是在他们没有忙着 咀嚼你内脏的时候
And if they weren't too busy gnawing on your insides.
詹是对的 掠夺者不是人
Jayne's right. Reavers ain't men.
或者是他们忘记了如何做人 现在他们什么都不是
Or they forgot how to be. Now they're just nothing.
他们游弋在星系边缘 那里什么都没有...
They got to the edge of the galaxy,that place of nothing...
-他们变成那样 -为什么我们还坐在这里
-and that's what they became. -Why are we sitting here?
-如果是掠夺者干的 我们得马上离开 -活还没干完
-If it was Reavers, we should be gone. -Work ain't done.
还有一些有价值的东西在那边
Still substantial money value sitting over there.
我不会去一堆尸体那的 绝对没门
I ain't going over there with them bodies, no rutting way.
-掠夺者把尸体弄的一团糟 -詹 你是个妻管严
-Not if Reavers messed with them. -Jayne, you'll scare the women.
我加入
I'll go.
-我和尸体打过交道 -我和他一起去
-I've dealt with bodies. -I'd like to go with him.
看看我能做些什么让他们安息
Maybe see what I can do about putting those folks to rest.
那些人已经安息了 掠夺者帮他们做到了
Those folks are already resting. Reavers saw to that.
对待死亡的态度 是区别我们和...
How we treat our dead is part of what makes us different...
那些十恶不赦之人的不同之处
than those did the slaughtering.
好吧
All right.
你去祷告
You go say your words.
詹 帮医生和牧师把吊着的人弄下来...
Jayne, help the doctor and Shepherd Book cut down those people...
-然后去把货物装好 -我简直不敢相信
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表