剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
Don't stand for that. If someone tries to kill you. . .
你就反击杀了他们
you try to kill them right back.
你瞧 无论是不是妻子
Look, wife or no,
你都不是随便谁 能随便处置的私有财务
you are no one's property to be tossed aside.
你有和其他人一样的权利 去生活和杀人
You got the right, same as anyone, to live and try to kill people.
我是说 你知道的 人们是. . .
I mean, you know, people that are. . .
那真是个狗屁星球
That's a dumb planet.
你会如何处置我?
What will you do with me?
还不确定
Not rightly sure.
我们得去泊蒙德
We're bound for Beaumond.
正派正统的星球
Decent kind of planet.
在那里也许可以 给你找到工作
Might be able to set you up with some work there.
-我不会去卖♥♥淫 不去卖♥♥淫 那里有工厂
I'll not be anyone's doxy. Not whoring. They got factories.
还有一些农场 如果你更倾向于户外工作的话
Some ranches, if you're more for the outdoors.
到那大概还需要一个星期
Near a week before we get there.
我们会找到些解决方法的
We'll figure something.
我会是一位好妻子的
I'd be a good wife.
是啊 不过我会是个糟糕的丈夫
Yeah, well, I'd be a terrible husband.
你有5整天来考虑清楚
You have five whole days to figure that out.
5天之后 我们就会在一起了吗?
For five days, we'll be together?
在飞船上我们会在一起 但并不是. . .
We'll be together on the ship, but not. . .
那没关系 到时候我是去是留 取决于你
That'll be fine. I'll do for you or not, as you choose
很好
Well, shiny.
饿吗? 穿过这里就是厨房♥
Hungry? Kitchen's just through there.
我给你做点东西
I'll cook you something.
不 我是说给你食物
No, I meant for you.
我是个很好的厨师 大家都这么说
I'm a fine cook. Everyone says.
那. . . 那太棒了 你瞧 等等 停下
That's. . . It's great. Look. . . Hold it. Hold.
-我甚至都还没有. . . 我的名字叫莎弗伦
I ain't never even. . . My name is Saffron.
离婚是很少见的 需要她牧师的同意
Divorce is very rare. It requires dispensation from her pastor.
我可以给他发个信息 看看我能做点什么
I can send him a wave, see what I can do.
我很感激 她是个好女孩
I appreciate that. She's a nice girl.
-看起来很想取悦你 我猜是用他们的方式
Seems very anxious to please you. It's their way, I guess.
我想是的
I suppose so.
如果你跟她有了性关系. . .
If you take sexual advantage of her. . .
你将会被一种 非常特别的痛苦方式烧死
you're going to burn in a very special level of hell.
用他们处理猥亵儿童的人. . .
A level they reserve for child molesters. . .
和在教堂喧哗的人的方式
and people who talk at the theater.
什么. . . ?
What. . . ?
我不是. . .
I am not. . .
-牧师 你思想很黑暗 也许我说话直接了当
Preacher, you got a smutty mind. Perhaps I spoke out of turn.
-我想也许是吧 我道歉
Per-maybe-haps, I'm thinking. I apologize.
我去为她在乘客舱 准备一个房♥间
I'll make her up a room in the passenger dorm.
特别的痛苦方式
The special hell.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有些闻起来很香的东西
Something smells good.
在吃晚餐吗 船长?
Having yourself a little supper, captain?
莎弗伦很坚持 我不想令她感觉. . .
Saffron insisted on it. I didn't want to make her feel. . .
-这真♥他♥妈♥的好吃 还有一样的东西吗?
This is damn tasty. Is there more where that came from?
我认为没有足够的分给你的朋友
I didn't think to make enough for your friends.
但是如果你想为你的丈夫做的话 所有的东西都准备好了
But everything's laid out if you'd like to cook for your husband.
好的
Yeah.
她很有趣 不是吗? 我刚好不饿
Isn't she quaint? I'm just not hungry.
那么你很满意你的新婚生活 对吗 小奴隶女孩?
So are you enjoying your own nubile, little slave girl?
她想给我做晚饭 至少她不哭了
She wanted to make me dinner. At least she's not crying.
我可能会的 她真的会做新鲜的包吗?
I might. Did she really make fresh bau?
很有趣
Quaint.
还记得我们原本的做♥爱♥计划吗?
Remember that sex we were planning to have?
你们都有自己要做的事情
You're all making a big deal.
如果船上没有人会认为我. . .
if one person on this boat would not assume. . .
是一个淫♥荡♥的恶魔的话 我会很感激的
I would appreciate it that I'm an evil lecherous hump.
没有人那样说 长官
Nobody's saying that, sir.
我们通常只是朝对方 笑笑而已 一带而过
We're pretty much just giving each other significant glances, laughing incessantly.
-那是苹果酒吗? 在火炉旁边
Is that cider? By the stove.
好 我帮你再倒一杯 亲爱的?
Yum. I'll get you a refill. Hon?
这是我做的事
That's for me to do.
你知道吗. . .
You know. . .
对于厨艺你没有撒谎 但是如果我之前没有吃. . .
you weren't lying about your cooking. If I hadn't already eaten. . .
-你不想吃完吗? 不 我只是 呃. . .
You don't want to finish? No, I just, um. . .
我还有船长事务要去做
I have captainy things to do,
-但说实话 晚餐很不错 谢谢
but truthfully, that's a fine meal. Thank you.
-你还需要其它的东西吗? 不 不用了
Do you need anything else? No. No
你给自己弄点东西吃吧 我要去. . .
You just have something to eat yourself, and I'm gonna go. . .
-做船长事务 如果你吃完晚餐了. . .
. . . captain. If you're done with supper. . .
你想让我为你洗脚吗?
would you like me to wash your feet?
泊蒙德
Beaumond.
新旦斯米尔星的城市
City of New Dunsmuir.
到达日期 十月二十四日
Arrival, October 24.
-出发日期. . . 我能进来吗?
Departure. . . Can I come in?
-不 你瞧 这就是我为什么 通常不问的原因
No. See, that's why I usually don't ask.
-你要做什么? 我只是需要. . .
What do you want? Oh, I just needed to. . .
躲藏
hide.
这么说蜜月已经结束了?
So I take it the honeymoon is over?
别误会 她是个很好的女孩 厨艺也很棒
Oh, she's a fine girl. Don't misread. Hell of a cook too.
我确信她有很多 令人兴奋的才艺
I'm sure she has many exciting talents.
你有没有. . .
Do you ever. . .
-为你的客人洗过脚? 这是我的专长
wash your clients' feet? It's my specialty.
我们至少要两周 才能到达泊蒙德 对吗?
We'll be at Beaumond at least two weeks, right?
-不能完全确定 我需要你确定
Can't exactly be sure. I need you to be sure.
我不能签了协议 然后又违约
I can't make commitments and then not keep them.
那是你的专长
That's your specialty.
你脾气这么暴躁 是因为我有了个新娘
Are you touchy because I got a bride
还是因为 我不准备留下她?
or because I don't plan to keep her?
我感觉整件事情 都低俗乏味
I find the whole thing degrading.
这正是莎弗伦所描述的 你的工作性质
That's just what Saffron said about your line of work.
让莎弗伦离开这事 你应该慎重考虑
You should think twice about letting go of Saffron.
-你们两个非常般配 也许你是对的
You two sound like quite a match. Maybe you're right.
-也许我们是天生一对 是的
Maybe we're soul mates. Yes
很好 我祝愿你们肥子满堂
Great. I wish you hundreds of fat children.
你能想象吗? 我和一群碍事的小屁孩一起. . .
Could you imagine that? Me with a whole passel of critters underfoot.
-见鬼 十年之后我会. . . 你能让我一个人待会吗?
Hell, 10 years' time I could. . . Can you leave me alone, please?
我不是来吵架的
I wasn't looking for a fight.
可是总能遇到 一个来吵架的
Always do seem to find one, though.
我引起你的注意了吗?
Do I have your attention?
这有点过火了 不是吗?
Kind of going to extremes here, ain't we?
有时候我认为 你不重视我
There's times I think you don't take me seriously.
我认为这应该改变了
I think that ought to change.
你认为这可能吗?
Do you think it's likely to?
你得到一些 你本不应得到的东西
You got something you don't deserve.
这给我带来了很多乐趣
And it's brought me a galaxy of fun I might tell you.
有一次 六个人来杀我
Six men came to kill me one time.
其中最厉害的那个人 拿着这个
The best of them carried this.
这是把卡拉翰全口径自动步♥枪♥
It's a Callahan full-bore autolock.
改造过的扳机 标准双弹夹
Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough-gauge.
这是我最喜爱的枪
It is my very favorite gun.
[大象爆♥炸♥似的拉肚子]
-你在跟我做交易吗? 交易?
You offering me a trade? A trade?
这是赃物 这是人类制♥造♥的最好的枪
It's theft. This is the best gun made by man.
它有着深厚的情感价值
It has extreme sentimental value.
这比你得到的东西有价值多了
It's miles more worthy than what you got.
-我得到什么了? 她有名字的 它也有
What I got? She has a name. So does this.
我叫它维拉
I call it Vera.
我不重视你的日子 显然又开始了
My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
可恶 我会好好待她的
I'd treat her okay.
她是不会被买♥♥卖♥♥ 被交易 被借用 或者是被出租的
She's not to be bought. Nor bartered or borrowed or lent.
她根本就不了解这个世界 她需要我们的保护
She doesn't know a damn thing about the world and needs our protection.
-我会保护她的 詹
Well, I'll protect her. Jayne.
去玩你的雨棍吧
Go play with your rain stick.
上帝!
God!
你的确是神出鬼没 对吧?
You do sneak about, don't you
你是个好人
You're a good man.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表