剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
沃什 称赞我一下
Wash, tell me I'm pretty.
我要是没结婚 一定像男人一样约你出去
Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion.
-因为我漂亮? 因为你漂亮
'Cause I'm pretty? 'Cause you're pretty.
难道没办法坐下来解决?
I take it reason doesn't enter into this?
兰斯·伯吉斯为所欲为 是讲不通的
Not with Rance Burgess. The man is a taker.
-孩子是他的? 孩子是俳特霖的
You think the kid is his? I think it's Petaline's.
血液测试呢?
But the blood test?
虽然他把俳特霖包下来 不过她还有其他客人
Well, he did favor Petaline pretty exclusively. But she had others.
机会一半一半 不过没门
Fifty-fifty, not that it matters.
他连仙人掌都种不出来
The man ain't fit to raise a cactus plant.
他的黄脸婆生不出小孩
His barren prairie shrew can't bear him an heir.
就把主意动到我们头上
so he takes it into his head to pull it outta us.
-他休想得惩 我了解了
That's not gonna happen. I see that's the case.
你看到我们生活得怎样了
And you see the way we live here.
到镇上去看 大家都一样
Go into town, it's the same.
有些地方更荒凉 连基本的生活条件都没有
Some places come up rustic 'cause they ain't got more than the basics.
兰斯·伯吉斯富可敌国 可以造出一个真的社会
Rance Burgess has money enough to build a city, a real community.
让大家这样生活 他才能继续扮牛仔
Keeps people living like this so he can play cowboy.
像是好玩的玩具 把这颗卫星当成主题公园
Be the one with the best toys. Turn this moon into a gorram theme park.
起身反抗的人 都进了坟墓
Someone stands up to him. He means to burn me out.
听起来蛮有趣的 我想见见他
Yeah, sounds like a fun guy. I'd like to meet him.
动口解决不了问题
This won't be solved with talk.
知彼知己 百战百胜
Well, I'm gonna fight a man, it helps to size him up.
他今晚一定会在剧院
Well, he'll be at the theater tonight. That's a certainty.
我也是
And so will I.
依娜拉 愿意屈尊陪我去吗?
Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?
你能先洗澡吗?
Will you wash it first?
我告诉那男孩
So, I told the boy,
得到她的贞操 你就拥有这个女人
you take a clean woman's virtue, you take the woman.
这是一辈子的事
And that's for life.
他马上就宣誓了
And the boy said his vows right then.
不用我多讲
Took very little persuading on my part.
还有地方珍视传统价值 真是太好了
it's nice to know there's some places left in the 'verse where old-fashioned values still mean a thing.
对不对 亲爱的?
Isn't that right, dear?
我好像不认识你
I don't think I know you.
我是马尔科姆 马尔科姆·雷诺
Name's Malcolm. Malcolm Reynolds.
恕我直言 她真是太美了
And might I just say, she is quite a beauty.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
雷诺先生 你玩过这玩意吗?
Ever had occasion to handle one of these, Mr. Reynolds?
丝质扳机 主动式回栓雷射枪
Silk trigger, active return bolt laser.
比想像中还要轻 我以为会很沉
Well, it's lighter than it looks. Thought it would have more heft to it.
别被骗了 虽然是联盟货
no,don't let that fool you.Won't find technology like that short of Alliance.
不过他们也没有这种 自动瞄准功能
And even their issues don't yet have the auto-target adjust.
我精心特制的
I had that crafted special.
没想到这种武器能合法
Didn't think weapons such as this were generally legal.
我是指 能私人收藏
For private owner, I mean.
外子以游走于 法律与道德间著称
My husband makes a distinction between legality and morality,Mr. Reynolds.
我也以此自豪
I've said that myself.
为了保护家人 触犯点小法律无伤大雅
Bending one unjust law is a small thing when it comes to protecting one's family.
我想我懂
I think I understand you.
就如你说 她真是太美了
And as you say, she is a beauty.
没错 当然 我指的是这位女士
She sure is. Of course, I was referring to the lady.
夫人
Ma'am.
是
Yes.
-如何? 什么如何?
Well? Well what?
你说要知己知彼的
You said you wanted to look him in the eye.
-现在呢? 我们回宁静号♥...
So, what's the plan? The plan is we get back to Serenity...
尽快逃之夭夭
and we get off this rock just as fast as we can.
不会有错吧 很好
And there can be no mistake. Good.
-兰斯? D.N.A.符合
Rance? The D.N.A. matches.
是我的种
The child is mine.
除了逃跑 无计可施
We run. Math just don't add up.
目前我们的武器库存不足
Our weapons stores aren't exactly overpowering at the moment
我不喜欢这种局面
and I don't much like what we'd be up against.
没有比面对 狂妄自大的畜牲更糟的事
Nothing worse than a monster who thinks he's right with God.
就算一时挡住伯吉斯 他还是会再来犯
Might turn Burgess away once, but he'll keep comin'.
他不达目的是不会罢手的
He won't stop till he gets what he thinks is his.
-只有逃 我了解 雷诺船长
So we run. I understand, Captain Reynolds.
你跟我一样 得为你的人着想
You have your people to think of,same as me.
这不是你的战争
And this ain't your fight.
我想你没听清楚 奈迪
I don't believe you do understand, Nandi.
我说逃跑 是指我的人跟你的人
I said we run. We. My people, your people.
所有能拿的贵重物品
and whatever bits of precious you got in this house you can't bear to part with.
全都带上宁静号♥ 把伯吉斯丢在沙漠里
We load up Serenity, and we leave Burgess in the dust.
雷诺船长 这片土地 我花了多年心血从男人手上抢来
Capt.Reynolds,it took me years to cut this piece of territory out of other men's hands
-一切从无到有 奈迪
to build this business up from nothing. Nandi.
这是我的家 证明我的存在 我哪都不去
It's who I am, and it's my home. I'm not going anywhere.
他会杀了你 杀死剩下的人
He'll kill you. Kill every last one of them if it comes to that.
他一点也不会良心不安
And he'll sleep well that night.
兰斯·伯吉斯不过是个男人
Rance Burgess is just a man
我不会让任何男人 拿走我的东西
and I won't let any man take what's mine.
立场互易 你一定也跟我一样
I doubt you'd do different in my position.
女士 我必须说...
Well, lady, I must say...
你跟我一样蠢
you're my kind of stupid.
妈的 他又没料到我们会反击
Oh, hell, he ain't expecting much of a fight.
说不定我们还能 逮到他的小内♥裤♥
Might be we catch him with his drawers low.
他应该是白天来
He'll probably ride in by daylight.
我建议3班 4小时换班
But I figure three-point watch, say, four-hour shift
以测安全
just to be on the safe side.
3班 4小时... 可行
Three point, four hour...should do it.
-船长 我用锤子可是出神入化 是吗 牧师?
I'm fair handy with a hammer, Captain. That so, Shepherd?
我曾经干过一阵子木工活
Been following the footsteps of a carpenter for some time now.
我想我应该帮得上忙
I think I can do something about our fortifications.
好 枪响后...
Okay, then. We start shooting...
他会想用火攻 省力省子弹
he'll most like try to burn us out, save their sweat and bullets.
-奈迪 这里的水源是什么? 地下水
Nandi, what's the water supply like here? Underground well.
抽水马达虽然老旧 但还没坏
Pump that draws it up is antiquated, but it don't break down.
凯莉 你能改良供水系统吗?
Kaylee, think you can swing an upgrade for their waterworks?
我会看看宁静号♥ 有没有可供使用的零件
I'll talk to Serenity, see what she's got we might use.
-很好 我们可能得去偷... 开始了
Good. We might wanna scrounge up... It's starting.
-是啊 不过敌方有时间优势... 谭医生?
And that it is, but time is on the enemy's side... Dr. Tan?
哦 是这个开始生啦
Oh, it's starting. Okay, okay, it's starting.
好 大家放轻松点 镇定
All right, yeah. Everybody, relax. Be calm.
不要慌张 没事的
Nobody panic. Everything's gonna be okay. Be all right.
-我来接手吧 船长 谢了 好
I got this one, Captain. Thanks. Okay. Okay, then.
大家开工了
Let's get to work, people.
女孩们跟我谈过 牧师
The girls and I have been talking, Shepherd.
我们讨论了失败后的祭文内容
We've been discussing what we'd like said over us if we should happen to fall.
孩子 我只帮死人举♥行♥葬礼
No. I only bury the dead, child.
没有人会死的
No one here's gonna die.
到时候有人会死
There's people gonna die.
人死前会撕心裂肺的尖叫
And with people dying, comes guts and screaming.
什么样失态的行为都会出现
That can bring on all sorts of screwed-up behavior if a person ain't used to it.
到时候 最重要的事 就是保持清醒
When the time comes, most important thing, keep your wits about you.
明白吗?
Clear?
好 这些是我的爱枪
All right. Now, these are my favorites.
都由你负责保管
You're to keep them coming till there ain't no more to be had.
我弹♥药♥耗尽 你就把下一枝拿给我
I shoot, I run out, you hand me the next biggest one and so on.
-明白了吗? 是的
Is there an understanding here? Yes.
好 开始干活吧
All righty, then. Let's get to work.
我们现在过的生活 简直是乱七八糟
All I'm saying is that we're living pretty deep in the rough and tumble
短期内也不会有任何改变
and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
-我同意 我觉得现在不是时候...
Nor do I. Well, I'm not sure now is the best time...
把无助的小生命 带入我们的生活
to bring a tiny little helpless person into our lives.
这个借口有点烂 亲爱的
That excuse is getting a little worn, honey.
这不是借口 是主观判断
It's not an excuse, dear. It's subjective assessment.
两者可不一样
I can't help that it stays relevant.
我不管什么主观客观
I don't give a good go-around about relevant,Wash,or objective.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
And I ain't so afraid of losing something that I ain't gonna try to have it.
我们会生出个漂亮宝贝
You and I would make one beautiful baby.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表