剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
该你走了
Your move.
-这是大胆的一步 -我过的就是刀口舔血的日子
-That's a bold move. -I live on the edge.
下的真棒 傻蛋
Nice work, dumb-ass.
我一直都在考虑结束这样的生活
I've given thought to moving off the edge.
位置可不怎么样
Not an ideal location.
-要在中间抢占些位置 -干杯!
-Make it a place in the middle. -A toast!
干杯!
Toast!
安静点!
Quiet!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我...我有话想说
I'm...I got words.
我是说 今天真是个好日子
I'm saying, this is an auspicious day.
我们都知道今天是什么日子
We all know what day it is.
是吗 今天是什么日子?
Suspicious. What day is it?
对所有联盟星球的人来说 是光荣的一天
A glorious day for all the proud members of the allied planets
统一日!
Unification Day!
-是的 -没错
-Yeah. -Yeah.
独♥立♥派傻蛋的末日 新星系的黎明
The end of the scumbag Independents and the dawn of a new galaxy.
船长
Captain.
只是想再喝一杯
Just feel the need for another drink.
现在是几月?
What month is it?
[晶 再来一杯]
你想和我为联盟干一杯吗?
Hey, you gonna drink to the Alliance with me?
六年前的今天 联盟把棕外套打得...
Six years today, the Alliance sent the brown coats running...
屁滚尿流
pissing their pants.
知道吗 你的外套就是那种棕色
You know, your coat is kind of a brownish color.
打折货
It was on sale.
你没有干杯
You didn't toast.
我在想 你就是那些独♥立♥派中的一员
You know, I'm thinking you're one of them Independents.
我想你不是学校高压制度下的产物吧
I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.
那么在我们离开之前就当对方不存在 如何?
Why don't we just ignore each other till we go away?
独♥立♥派的人就是一群 天生懦弱的臭虫
he Independents were a bunch of cowardly, inbred piss pots.
应该都被杀光 消失的无踪影
Should've been killed off of every world spinning.
当我的面再说一次
Share that to my face.
我说了 你是个懦夫和臭虫
I said, you're a coward and a piss pot.
-现在 你想怎么样? -不想怎么样
-Now, what are you gonna do about it? -Nothing.
我让你面对我 这样她就能跑到你的背后
I wanted you to face me so she could get behind you.
醉鬼们真可爱
Drugs are so cute.
[这真是个快乐的成长]
-詹 -不是战争我可不打架
-Jayne. -I didn't fight no war.
虽然如此 还是祝你们好运
Best of luck, though.
好吧
Fine.
那我们上吧
Let's do this.
沃什 我们和当地人有些纷争
Wash, we got some local color happening.
一个盛大的入场不许有差错
A grand entrance would not go amiss.
詹清醒了吗?
Is Jayne even awake?
这些家伙有一英亩田的人 对吗?
There's just an acre of you fellows,isn't there?
所以我们才会输 绝对数量上的差距
This is why we lost, you know. Superior numbers.
谢谢你的评估 长官
Thanks for the reenactment, sir.
他们可真不守规矩
Hey, hey, them ain't kosherized rules.
我看得叫人把你放躺下 杂种
I'm thinking somebody needs to put you down, dog.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我想我们还会再站起来的
I'm thinking we'll rise again.
所有人退到里面去 否则在这炸出个新弹坑
Every man there, go back inside or we will blow a new crater in this little moon.
乡巴佬 竟然不知道运输船上是没武器的
Damn yokels can't even tell a transport ship ain't got no guns on it
在卫星上炸出个新弹坑
"Blow a new crater in this moon".
致以我的谢意 沃什
My thanks, Wash.
-一往如常 漂亮的救援 -我的荣幸
-Nice save, as always. -A pleasure.
-那么我们的乘客们如何了? -他们很好
-And how are our passengers? -They're fine.
发生什么事了? 很糟糕的争吵吗?
So, what happened? Was there a terrible brawl?
-没错 -你把我老婆扯进麻烦里了?
-There was. -Are you getting my wife into trouble?
什么? 不是我挑起的 我只想安静的喝一杯
What? I didn't start it. Just wanted a quiet drink.
真奇怪 你为什么总会在联盟统一日
Funny sir, how you always find yourself in an Alliance-friendly bar
找间联盟友好的酒吧 安静的喝一杯...
come U-day, looking for a quiet drink.
这是你悲惨空间痴呆症的又一个征兆吗
This is another sign of your tragic space dementia,
妄想和怪异
all paranoid and crotchety.
真令人伤心
Breaks a heart.
我们有至少联♥系♥过什么人吗?
Did we at least make a contact?
女生们先生们 我们找到了一份活干
Ladies and menfolk,we have ourselves a job.
带我们离开这里 沃什
Take us out of the world, Wash.
我们要去做些罪犯的勾当
We got us some crime to be done.
萤火虫 第一季 第三集
雷芙
River.
雷芙 没事的
River, it's okay.
是我
It's me.
你知道我是谁吗?
You know who I am?
西蒙
Simon.
你做梦了吗?
Were you dreaming?
-你梦到研究院了吗? -不相关的
-Did you dream about the Academy? -It's not relevant.
如果你能谈谈那里发生的事情...
If you can talk about what happened there...
我知道这很难 但我知道的越多 你就能好的越快
I know it's hard, but the more I know, the faster you'll get better.
这里不是家
This isn't home.
不是
No.
我们不能回家
No, we can't go home.
如果我们回家 他们会把你送回到研究院
If we go home, they'll just send you back to the Academy.
现在这里更安全
This is safer now.
我们在一艘飞船上
We're on a ship.
中型运输船
Mid-bulk transport.
标准弧度加速器核心 级别编码03-K6♥4♥.
Standard radian accelerator core,class code 03-K6♥4♥.
-萤火虫级 -哇噻 真牛啊
-Firefly. -Well, that's something.
我都不能全部记住
I can't even remember all that.
-你需要缝合一下吗 -没什么
-You need a weave on that? -It's nothing.
我认为某人的脸感觉不同了
I expect there's someone's face feels differently.
他们告诉你 不要用握紧的拳头打人...
They tell you, never hit a man with a closed fist...
但是 在某种场合下 感觉很棒
but it is, on occasion, hilarious.
我想是这样的
I suppose so.
所以 打架没引起任何注意?
So the fight didn't draw any attention?
没联盟人员 只是人们之间正常的争吵
No Feds. Just an honest brawl between folk.
我们之中没人想让联盟找到 医生
None of us want the Alliance on us,doctor.
这就是为什么你们在这里
That's why you're here.
我以为我在这里 是因为你需要一个医师
I thought I was here because you needed a medic.
不是今天
Well, not today.
马尔
Mal.
代表"坏"
"Bad"...
在拉丁文中...
in the Latin.
-布克牧师 -船长
-Shepherd Book. -Captain.
那姑娘如何了?
How's the girl?
脑袋还是有些古怪 虽然看起来够平静了
Still a little whimsical in the brain pan. Seems calm enough, though.
-那个年轻人非常勇敢 -是的
-That young man's very brave. -Yeah.
他是我的英雄
He's my hero.
他为了救他妹妹 放弃了一切
He gave up everything to free his sister from that place
从中♥央♥星球的医生...
Go from being a doctor on the central planets...
变成躲藏在星系边缘的人
to hiding on the fringes of the system
-没有很多人能够做到 -我认为不是
-There's not many would do that. -I suppose not.
也没有很多人会带上他
There's not many would take him in, either.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you?
和我带上你是同样的原因 牧师 我要钱
Same reason I took you onboard, Shepherd. I need the fare.
你们成交一笔生意的十分之一 我们都付不起
Neither of us can pay a tenth of what your crew makes on one of your jobs.
你是指我们合法的商业生意吗?
Are you referring to our legitimate business enterprises?
我奇怪 为什么一个这么担心被...
I'm wondering why a man so anxious...
联盟雷达发现的人 会收留在逃犯
to fly under Alliance radar would house known fugitives.
联盟抓她是有原因的 无论是什么原因
The Alliance had her in that institution for a purpose, whatever it was.
他们会再抓她回去
And they will want her back.
你也没特别喜欢那男孩 干吗要冒这个险?
You're not overly fond of the boy. So why risk it?
因为这么做是正确的
Because it's the right thing to do.
看看这里
Oh, would you look at this.
凯莉
Kaylee!
我很好奇 你知道你为什么要这么做吗
I'm wondering if you know why you're doing it.
你呢? 为什么要和我们这样的强盗一起航行?
What about you? How come you're flying about with us brigands?
难道你不该把信仰带给那些迷途羔羊吗?
Shouldn't you be off bringing religiosity to the fuzzy-wuzzies or some such?
这里有不信上帝的人呢
Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here.
如果我是你的目标 牧师 最好还是放弃吧
If I'm your mission, Shepherd, best give it up.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表