剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
这可不是我所看到的
That's not what I saw.
你会告诉我 到底发生了什么吗?
You like to tell me what really happened?
我当然会
I surely would.
也许某一天我会的
And maybe someday I will.
回到家真好
It's good to be home.
巴扎刚和我们通了话
Badger just hailed us.
迫不及待要他那份钱了
Getting impatient for his share.
希望我们把钱 放到联盟公共基地去
Wants us to drop it on the Common Fed Base.
没有那两个通缉犯在船上 就简单多了
That'll be a lot easier to do without the two most wanted on board.
不载任何通缉犯的话 生活看起来会更简单
Life would look to be simpler with us not carrying any 'fugees.
他是对的 你知道的
He is right, you know.
是的
Yeah.
更简单
Simpler.
让我代替 用我的生命去换她的
Take me instead. Take my life for hers.
女巫必须死
The witch must die.
上帝的旨意
God commands it.
不! 离她远点!
No! Get away from her!
她没有对你们 做过任何事!
She has done nothing to you!
如果她今晚死了 杀她不是上帝的旨意 是你们!
If she dies tonight,it won't be God's will that killed her,it'll be you!
你们这些疯子! 真是无知!
Your lunacy! Your ignorance!
这不会阻止我们的 医生
That's not gonna stop us, doctor.
弹道挖洞器
Post-holer.
为导弹而挖洞
Digging holes for posts.
点火吧
Light it.
是时候走了
Time to go.
看看这个
Well, look at this.
看来我们到的正是时候
Appears we got here just in the nick of time.
这会让我们成为什么?
What does that make us?
他奶奶的大英雄 长官
Big damn heroes, sir.
不仅仅如此
Ain't we just.
抱歉打断了 伙计们
Sorry to interrupt, folks.
你们拿了本属于我们的东西 我们现在要拿回去
Y'all got something that belongs to us, and we'd like it back.
这是圣主净化仪式 你不能违背上帝的旨意
This is a holy cleansing. You cannot think to thwart God's will.
你们都有看到那个拿着杆大枪 吊在飞船外面的人吧
Y'all see the man hanging out of the spaceship with the really big gun?
我不是说你们不容易被找到
I'm not saying you weren't easy to find,
但是却有点离我们远点的意思...
but it was kind of out of our way...
而且他刚开始也不想来
and he didn't wanna come in the first place.
那个人想找些人杀
Man's looking to kill some folk.
你们应该担心的是 违背他的旨意会有啥后果
It's his will you should worry about thwarting.
不得不说 小镇是真实的 这里的家伙很不可思议
Gotta say,doctor, this town's real and the folks are near miraculous.
是的 我感到很骄傲
Yes, I'm very proud.
把她弄下来
Cut her down.
那个女孩是个女巫
The girl is a witch.
是的 但是她是我们的女巫
Yeah, but she's our witch.
所以 他妈的把她给我弄下来
So cut her the hell down.
医生 很高兴你又回到船上了
Hey, doctor. Glad you're back now on the ship.
谢谢
Thanks.
我把他挪到他自己的房♥间了
I've moved him to his room.
-他康复的如何? -他会没事的 是的
-How's he faring? -He's gonna be fine. Yeah.
-他们把他治疗的很好 -很高兴知道这个
-They took good care of him. -Good to know.
那么 飞船上终于有了严重的伤者 我却错过了
So finally a decent wound on this ship and I miss out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在忙着自焚 这种事时常发生
Well,you were busy trying to get yourself lit on fire. It happens.
船长...
Captain...
-你为什么回去找我们? -你们是我的船员
-Why did you come back for us? -You're on my crew.
但是你甚至都不喜欢我
But you don't like me.
为什么你还回去?
Why'd you come back?
你是我的船员
You're on my crew.
我们为什么还要说这个?
Why are we still talking about this?
十点吃饭 不用打扮了
Chow's in 10! No need to dress.
所以牧师就对他说...
So Shepherd says to him...
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表