剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
你读过单俞的作品吗?
Did you ever read the works of Shan Yu?
单俞? 那个独♥裁♥精神病?
Shan Yu the psychotic dictator?
对
Yep.
自称为 "战士诗人"
Fancied himself quite the warrior poet.
专写战争 痛苦
Wrote volumes on war, torture...
人类忍♥耐的极限
the limits of human endurance.
那很好
That's nice.
他说 "和一个人一起生活四十年
He said, "Live with a man 40 years.
住同一栋房♥ 一起吃饭 聊各种话题
Share his house, his meals. Speak on every subject.
然后有一天却把他绑起来 拖到火山口
Then tie him up and hold him over the volcano's edge.
直到那一天 你才真正认识他"
And on that day, you will finally meet the man."
如果不住在火山附近怎么办
What if you don't live near a volcano?
我想那应该是种比喻
I expect he was being poetical.
内容残暴 华而不实 你不会是他的粉丝吧?
Sadistic crap legitimized by florid prose. Tell me you're not a fan.
我只是好奇他们是不是...
I'm just wondering if they were...
抓走你妹妹的那些人
the people who did this to your sister.
是政♥府♥干的
The government did this to her.
政♥府♥往往是最放肆粗暴的 没人管得了他们
A government is a body of people usually notably ungoverned.
你现在引用船长的话了
Now you're quoting the captain.
我只是在想 他们这样做...
I'm just wondering if they put her through this...
是想测试她的忍♥耐程度
just to see how much she could take.
-"以真正认识她" 就像单俞所说的 -不
-"To truly meet her," as Shan Yu would have said. -No.
我倒是越来越觉得他们的目的很明显
The more I see, the more I think their purpose was very specific.
看看这个 有模式
And look at this, the pattern.
况且 如果他们只是想伤害雷芙
Besides, if all they cared about was hurting River,
他们就不会还在追她
they wouldn't still be after her.
-她有好些吗? -我试过好几种药方
-But she's doing better? -I've tried a couple different medications.
她睡得安稳多了 但还不稳定
She's sleeping better. But nothing really stable.
我会再试的 现在我有足够的药品了
I'll keep trying. I've certainly got enough drugs on hand.
对 我忘了你现在兼♥职♥做犯罪策划了
Yes, I'd forgotten. You're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now.
计划好下次的窃盗了吗?
Got your next heist planned?
还没
No.
但我在考虑要不要留胡子
But I'm thinking about growing a big, black mustache.
我是传统主义者
I'm a traditionalist.
暂停一下
Halt, please.
现在我们吃完开胃菜了 问你个小问题
So, now we are past, uh, preliminaries, the little questions.
为什么要偷拿保护金
Why you skim from protection fund.
你怎么可以背叛我
How you could betray my trust.
这问题先略过
This we are past.
现在我们来问真正的问题
Now we get to the real questions...
你到底是谁
about who you truly are.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
好戏正要开始 别打断
I get to heart of matter, and always interruptions.
我们在世界另一端侦测到东西
One of our long-ranges picked up a read on the other side of the world.
可能是宁静号♥ 马尔科姆·雷诺的船
Might be Serenity, Malcolm Reynolds's ship.
真是让人兴奋的消息
Oh...oh, this is exciting news.
带一组人马 把他抓过来
Send a team. Bring him here to me.
-真是兴奋啊 -是 长官
-Very exciting. -Yes, sir.
好了 我们来花点时间...
Now, we get to spend some time...
找出你真实身份
finding out about your true self.
告诉我
Tell me.
你熟悉单俞的作品吗?
Are you familiar with the works of Shan Yu?
萤火虫 第一季 第十一集
~ Take my love, take my land ~
~ Take me where I cannot stand ~
~ I don't care, I'm still free ~
~ You can't take the sky from me ~
~ Take me out to the black ~
~ Tell them I ain't comin' back ~
~ Burn the land and boil the sea ~
~ You can't take the sky from me ~
~ There's no place I can be ~
~ Since I've found serenity ~
~ But you can't take the sky from me ~
雷芙!
River!
我已经答应了 还有什么问题吗?
I said yes already. Where's the outstanding issue?
议员是个重要的政♥治♥人物 很注重隐私
The counselor is an important political figure and a very private person.
所以是他来你这 而不是你去他那
So he visits you here instead of you going to his place, fine.
他不嫌这艘船脏吗?
Is the ship not clean enough?
我只想让议员觉得舒服
I just want the counselor to feel comfortable.
我说的 "舒服" 是指 "完全独处"
And when I say "comfortable," I mean "totally alone."
我爱战场上的踏步声 闭嘴!
I love the pitter-patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots. Shut up!
还没有陌生人能踏上我的船
There's nobody sets foot on my boat that I don't meet him.
别担心 我不会以刀剑欢迎他
Don't worry. I'm not gonna start any sword fights. I'm over that phase.
如果其他人不投以异样眼光 我会很感激的
I'd appreciate it if you'd keep the others from ogling.
如果你们有人摔死了 我不会帮你们收尸
One of you is gonna fall and die, and I'm not cleaning it up.
-她拿了我的苹果 -詹拿了一箱回来
-She took my apple. -Jayne bought a crate of them.
-这颗是我的 -不再是了
-And this one's mine. -Not anymore.
好了
Okay.
宇宙间没任何力量可以阻止我
No power in the universe can stop me.
这些真是天然产品 我想我习惯富裕了
These really are the genuine article. I could get used to being rich.
詹竟然这么大方 吓到我了
It's Jayne being so generous with his cut that confuses and frightens me.
吓到让人血都结冰了
It does kind of freeze the blood.
-佐依 你怎么一直在削苹果? -真的?
-Zoe, how come you always cut your apples? -You do?
她和船长都是 每次有新鲜水果时...
Her and the captain both. Whenever we get fresh fruit...
-他们从来没吃过 -你知道葛里斯沃德是什么吗?
-they never just munch on them. -You know what a Griswald is?
-是手榴弹 -大概跟电池一样大
-It's a grenade. -About the size of a battery.
以压力触发
It responds to pressure.
我们部队被困在壕沟 是在新克什米亚的冬天战役中
Our platoon was stuck in a trench outside of New Kashmir during the winter campaign.
完全被包围 超过一周
More than a week, completely cut off...
联盟就在十码之内
and the Alliance entrenched not 10 yards away.
我们朝他们叫骂
We even got to talking to 'em, yelling across insults and jokes and such.
因为没弹♥药♥ 没命令 你怎么办?
'Cause no ammo to speak of, no orders, so what are you gonna do?
我们提到物质缺乏 十分钟后...
We mentioned that we were out of rations, and 10 minutes later...
一堆苹果滚到壕沟当中
a bunch of apples rained into the trench.
然后它们长成大树 他们爬上去 进入一个神奇的地方...
And they grew into a big tree, and they all climbed up the tree into a magical land...
有着独角兽和竖琴
with unicorns and a harp.
他们的头爆掉了吧?
Blew off their heads, huh?
船长说 "等一下" 但他们实在太饿了
Captain said, "Wait." But they were so hungry.
声响不大 只是小小砰一声 三个人就...
Don't make much noise.Just little pops and there's three guys...
因胸骨爆♥炸♥而死亡
that kind of just end at the rib cage.
但这些苹果是健康的
But these apples are health some and good.
对 手榴弹需要额外成本
Yeah, grenades cost extra.
我们大约走了两万哩
We are about 20,000 miles from our last drop, people.
我们可以休息一下 想想要怎么...
Then we can take a break and start thinking about spending...
-花这些钱 -好
-some of this money. -All right.
-应该可以赚更多 -说得好 沃什...
-Could have made more. -That wasn't a bad idea, Wash...
但要扣除中间人...
but eliminating the middleman...
-钱没这么好赚 -你没听说...
-never as simple as it sounds. -You heard about...
50% 的人类都是中介人...
About 50% of the human race is middlemen...
他们不会允许你扣除他们
and they don't take kindly to being eliminated.
我们留在这个象限交易就好了 敌人永远不嫌少
In this quadrant, we play nice. Got enemies enough as it is.
这么说你还没有机会 告诉船长我的意见...
So, when you said that you didn't get a chance to tell the captain my idea...
事实上是...
What you actually meant...
你告诉他了 只是他马上拒绝
was that you told him my idea, he rejected it out of hand...
而你也不争辩 或提出其他意见
and you didn't argue the point or even give it another thought.
-我有 亲爱的 我... -别再骗我了
-I gave, honey. I... -And then came the lying to me about it.
对我来说 这是这趟旅程的特别之处
Which for me is sort of the highlight of this little adventure.
可以不要再讨论荣誉与尊严了吗?
Is there any way I'm gonna get out of this with honor and dignity?
你这是自甘堕落 小羊儿
You're pretty much down to ritual suicide, lamby toes.
我不想激怒你
I didn't want to upset you.
-你觉得怎样? -什么怎样?
-What did you think of it? -Of what?
我的意见 找当地的药剂师
My idea. Call the local M.D.s.
别管中间人 直接到源头
Forget the fence. Go straight to the source.
价钱好 也能保证药品送给真正需要的人
Better prices, and we know the drugs get to the right people.
船长觉得这会结仇 只会招惹麻烦
The captain thinks it'll get back to someone, just cause trouble.
[太空所有的星球 塞进我的屁♥股♥]
船长怎么想 关我什么事?
Was I ever not asking what the captain thought?
-我比较赞同他的想法 -赞同还是被迫?
-Well, I tend to agree with him. -Tend to or have to?
我知道你俩是老战友
I love that you two are old army buddies.
有着胸骨爆♥炸♥的奇怪故事
You have wacky stories with rib cages in them...
但你可不可以听下我的意见 拜托?
But could you have an opinion of your own, please?
你正在失去制高优势 甜心
You're losing the high ground here, sweetcakes.
我相信你和马尔会把制高点抢回来...
I'm sure you and Mal will take that hill and fortify it...
我觉得你的计划太冒险了
I thought your plan was too risky.
-"我" 觉得 -那告诉我
-I thought. -Then tell me.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表