剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
抱歉我的唐突 但我相信 你带着些属于我的东西
Pardon me for intruding, but I believe y'all are carrying something of mine.
不是你的
Ain't yours.
你以为我们不会发现 你改变了路线吗?
You think we wouldn't find out you changed your route?
快把属于我们的 和破船上的其它东西交出来
You gonna give us what due us and every damn thing else on that boat.
不然我就要和你老婆 单独处段时间了
I think you gonna give me a little one-on-one time with the missus.
我想你也许应该 重新考虑一下 后半句话
Oh, I think you might want to reconsider that last part.
你瞧 我娶了一个强横丑陋的老婆
See, I married me a powerful ugly creature.
你怎么能这样说?
How can you say that?
你怎么能在陌生人面前 这样羞辱我?
How can you shame me in front of new people?
如果我撒谎 能让你变的好看一点 我会的
If I could make you prettier, I would.
你不是我一年前 认识的那个人了
You are not the man I met a year ago.
现在 认真慎重的考虑一下
Now, think real hard
你已经被这个小镇 紧盯着一段时间了
You been bird-dogging this township a while now
他们不会介意 带回一具尸体的
They wouldn't mind a corpse of you.
现在 你可以在监狱的铁栅栏内 继续奢靡生活了. . .
Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell. . .
但是如果你的手 摸了枪. . .
but if your hand touches metal. . .
我以我漂亮如花的帽子发誓 我会解决你
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
抓住他们!
Take them!
明天早上 我们就向泊蒙德进发
In the morning, we'll head for Beaumond.
给你个找工作的机会
Give you a chance to find work.
非常感谢 这个地方很好 但是. . .
I appreciate it. This place is lovely, but. . .
不是你找客户的地方 我明白
Not your clientele. I understand.
-你要开始扮淑女了 是的
You gotta play at being a lady. Well, yes.
那么再向我解释一遍 佐依怎么没有一起装扮呢
So explain to me again why Zoe wasn't in the dress.
美人计 需要她在后面
Tactics, woman. Needed her in the back.
除漏风之外 轻柔的棉质衣服 穿起来还是很舒服
Besides, those soft, cotton dresses feel nice. There's a whole airflow.
那么你之所以知道这些 是因为. . . ?
And you'd know that because. . . ?
我不像书一样 可以从中间打开阅读
You can't open the book of my life in the middle.
像女人一样 我很神秘
Like women, I'm a mystery.
最好还是就这样吧 我收回这个问题了
Best keep it that way. I withdraw the question.
当你转动它的时候 就会降雨
It makes the rain come when you turn it.
雨水非常的稀少
The rain's very scarce.
雨水只会在你 最需要的时候降临
It comes only when needed most.
道理就如同 像你这样的男人一样
And such it is with men like you.
这是最为. . .
This is the most. . .
你 朋友
You, friend.
你真是好人
You're the guy.
我会珍藏它的
I'll treasure this.
艾尔德·高曼 谢谢你的款待
Elder Gommen, thank you for the hospitality.
我们欠你很多
We owe you a great debt.
很抱歉 我们基本没钱付给你们
I'm sorry we have so little to pay it with.
尽管如此 我还是希望 我们的礼物 能表示我们的尊重之意
Though I hope our gifts will show our regard.
我想詹会珍惜 那根棍子的
Well, I don't think Jayne's ever letting go of that stick.
联盟巡航船接近大气层
Alliance patrol boat heading into atmo.
我们得走了
Well, we gotta fly.
我们会祈祷你们 有一段安全的航程的
We'll pray for a safe voyage.
而且希望不久之后 可以再见到你 我的朋友
And hope to lay eyes on you again ere too long, my friend.
-也期待着 那么再见了 祝福你
Count on it. Bye, now. Bless you.
-再见 再见
Bye. Bye-bye.
-再见 再见
Bye. Bye, now.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
-你是什么意思? 我想我问的很清楚
What do you mean? I was pretty clear.
你在我飞船上做什么?
What are you doing on my boat?
但是你知道 我对你是忠诚的
But you know I'm to cleave to you.
对我怎么. . . ? 谁对我那样?
To wha. . . ? By who?
艾尔德·高曼没有告诉你吗?
Did Elder Gommen not tell you?
告诉我什么? 你是谁?
Tell me what? Who are you?
雷诺先生 先生. . .
Mr. Reynolds, sir. . .
我是你的妻子
I am your wife.
-你能重复一遍吗? 我是你的妻子
Could you repeat that, please? I am your wife.
萤火虫 第一季 第七集
这是你和艾尔德·高曼的协议
That was your agreement with Elder Gommen. . .
-因为他没有现金或者是牲畜 对. . . 对不起
since he hadn't cash or livestock. . . I'm. . . I'm sorry.
回到你是我妻子的那部分
Go back to the part where you're my wife.
我不能让你满意吗?
I don't please you?
我们压根没见过面
You can't please me. You never met me.
-佐依 我怎么有了个妻子? 你有了个妻子?
Zoe, why do I have a wife? You got a wife?
我有的就是那根破棍子 听起来好像下雨了
All I got is that stick sounds like it's raining.
-你怎么会得到一个妻子? 我没有
How come you got a wife? I didn't.
-我们没有结婚 对不起 我让你丢脸了
We're not married. I'm sorry that I shame you.
你没有让我丢脸 佐依 你能叫一下沃什吗?
You don't shame me. Zoe, would you get Wash?
我是佐依 所有人员到货舱
This is Zoe. We need all personnel in the cargo bay.
所有人? 我说的是沃什
All? I said Wash.
大家都应有机会 在你天降横福的这一天 对你表示祝贺
Everyone should have a chance to congratulate you on your day of bliss.
这里没有天降横福 我不认识这个女孩
There's no bliss. I don't know this girl.
-那么我可以认识她吗? 詹
Then can I know her? Jayne.
别弄脏人家
Don't sully this.
如果你不停手 你将会用你的脸去刷厕所
You'll clean latrines with your face, you don't cut that out.
谁是新加入的?
Who's the new recruit?
大家过来 都来见见. . .
Everybody, I want you all to meet. . .
雷诺夫人
Mrs. Reynolds.
你结婚了?
You got married?
哇 这. . . 恭喜
Wow, that's. . . Congratulations.
我们一直都希望 你们两个孩子能够在一起
We'd always hoped you two kids would get together.
-她是谁? 她谁都不是
Who is she? She's no one.
-船长! 你能停下来吗?
Captain! Would you stop that?
-对不起 你真残忍♥
I'm sorry. You brute.
哦 亲爱的 别难过
Oh, sweetie, don't feel bad.
他让每一个人都哭 他就像个怪物一样
He makes everybody cry. He's like a monster.
我不是怪物 沃什 调转船头
I'm not a monster. Wash, turn the ship around.
-不能 这是命令
Can't. It's an order.
-我们不能 你到底怎么回事?
We can't. What is wrong with you?
你有没有百科全书?
Have you got an encyclopedia?
[当然]
布告栏上已经有一个 关于谋杀某长官侄子的公告了
There's already a bulletin on the cortex as to the murder of a prefect's nephew.
我们这些强盗中的某人 已经有家庭了
One of our bandits has family ties.
除非你想去绞刑架. . .
Unless you feel like walking into a gallows. . .
我建议继续航行去泊蒙德 而你 好好享受你的蜜月
I suggest we continue to Beaumond, and you, enjoy your honeymoon.
这是不会发生的 你能别哭了吗?
This isn't happening. Would you stop crying?
看在上帝的份上 你能做30秒钟的人类吗?
For God's sake, could you be a human being for 30 seconds?
-作为一个结了婚的男人对另一个. . . 我没结婚!
As one married man to another. . . I'm not married!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你真的非常好 但是我真的从来没和你结婚
You have very nice qualities, but I didn't ever marry you.
我相信你结过婚了
I believe you did.
昨晚
Last night.
-我昨天晚上有多醉? 我不知道 我晕了
How drunk was I last night? I don't know. I passed out.
这里写着 "女人把花环戴在她喜欢的人头上"
It says here, "The woman lays the wreath upon her intended".
我的确回忆起来 "那代表了他的地位"
Which I do recall. "Which represents his sovereignty".
那是你吗?
That was you?
然后他喝下了她的酒
And he drinks of her wine.
然后牵起手并且跳了舞
And then there's a dance with a joining of hands.
揣慕甫移♥民♥者的结婚典礼
The marriage ceremony of the Triumph settlers.
你 长官 是个新婚之人
You, sir, are a newlywed.
关于离婚是如何描述的?
What does it say in there about divorce?
[你不敢 你慌张]
[管你自己的事]
真的认为你应该和她谈谈 长官?
Really think you're the one to talk to her? sir
在我看来 我和她有一个共通点
The way I see it, me and her got one thing in common.
我们是唯一认为这不可笑的人
We're the only ones don't think this is funny.
你好?
Hello?
女人
Woman person.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我以为昨晚典礼的时候 你很高兴
I thought last night during the ceremony that you were pleased.
是的 昨晚我是很高兴
Well, yeah, last night I was.
喝了一些温热的酒
Had some mulled wine,
一个美女送了顶 树皮做的帽子给我
a pretty girl gave me a hat made out of a tree.
没有人告诉我 被协议出♥卖♥♥♥并且被套牢了
Nobody said I was signing up to have and to hold.
-你要杀了我吗? 什么?
Are you gonna kill me? What?
什么样的狗屁星球会那样? 杀了你
What kind of crappy planet is that? Kill you.
我听说过有一些男人 对他们的妻子不满意. . .
I heard talk of men who weren't pleased with their. . .
我不是他们
Well, I ain't them.
永远不要那么做 如果有人试图要杀了你. . .
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表