剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
就因为某些傻子
on account of somejackass kid!
这是唯一的选择 船长
It's the only option, Captain.
沃什 通知警♥察♥ 我们上去
Wash, call the cops. Tell 'em we give up.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
克瑞斯 你在干什么?
Tracey, what are you doing?
我说了 "不"
I said, "No"
那些在上面的杂种想
Those bastards up there are wantin' to yank out this million-credit meat
活切了我 拿走值上百万的肉
and leave me bleedin'
关掉无线电
Now, turn off that radio.
这废物会害死我们的
Rotten twerp's gonna get us killed.
你不许动! 谁也不许动!
Oh, don't you move! Don't anybody move!
好吧 打开动力 我们得跑!
All right. We need to power up. We need to run Now!
-把那东西放下 孩子 你不明白 闭嘴 牧师
Put that thing down, boy. You have no idea, shut it, Shepherd!
否则我对天发誓 我会杀了你
Or I swear to your God, I will shoot you dead if you do not!
长官 佐依 为什么你们要听他的?
Sarge, Zoe, what are you doing with this Bible-thumper?
沃什 通知警♥察♥
Wash, call the cops.
-但 我会杀了他 我会在他身上打个洞
But I'll kill him. I'll put a hole right through him.
你把你肮脏的交易寄给了佐依和我 克瑞斯
You mailed your ugly business to Zoe and me, Tracey
现金交付
Cash on delivery.
在看到你反咬一口前 我会下地狱
I'll go to hell before I watch you turn and bite us for the favor.
沃什 联♥系♥告诉他们我们上去见他们
Wash, call 'em up. Tell them we'll meet 'em topside.
不 谢谢!
No, thank you!
照做
Do it.
不!
No!
-你朝我开枪 对
You shot me. Damn right.
-别再开枪 沃什!
That's enough shooting. Wash!
大家冷静
Everybody calm down.
凯莉 离开这!
Kaylee, get outta there!
你该死 马尔!
You're a rabbit, Mal!
快 快
Hurry, hurry.
我大概有点吓到你了 是不是?
I probably scared you back there a little bit, didn't I?
你看到他的脸色了? 算他强
Did you see the look on his face? It was great.
你在流血
You're really bleeding.
-对 他们射我 为什么?
Yep. They shot me Why?
因为他们 他们要出♥卖♥♥♥我
Because they. . . They wanna sell me off.
你不想让他们那样做 是不是 凯莉 因为你知道
You won't let them do that, will you, Kaylee, because, you know
我想 你和我真的有那么一会儿
I think you and I really had a moment back there.
-克瑞斯 凯莉 我需要船离开这
Tracey You know, Kaylee, I need you to fly me outta here
-我们能用这穿梭机离开吗? 我不跟你走
Can we take this shuttle and just go? I ain't going anywhere with you
没人要离开 士兵
Nobody's going anywhere, Private.
船长 这是怎么回事?
Whoa! Captain, what is going on?
别逼我
Don't make me.
据我看 没人逼你做任何事
Far as I can see, no one's made you do anything.
是你自己造成的
You brought this on yourself.
那些冰冷如石的内脏进了你的脑子
Got in over your head with those stone-cold gut-runners.
于是你慌了 让我们也陷入麻烦
Then you panicked, brought the whole mess down on all of us.
-不是那样 对 不是那样
That ain't what happened Ah, yes, That's what happened.
现在想想那追踪尸体的沃马克说过的
Starting to think that trail of bodies Womack was talking about-
我想是你给他们留下的追踪线索
I'm thinking some of that trail was left by you.
你又不是那被追踪的
And you ain't left a trail of bodies, work you do?
因为你总是谈其它的
Hmm? 'Cause your rep speaks elsewise
没什么人肯帮你
Weren't bodies of people helping me out
但你会帮我 我需要交通工具
And you're helping out lots, 'cause I needed a chest wound
-那要看你怎么做了 你以为我傻吗?
That can be seen to Do you think I'm stupid?
完全有可能
In every way possible.
你知道我为什么选你和佐依? 因为你们是傻瓜
Do you know why I picked you and Zoe? Because you're saps.
是你让我成为冷血杀手
You reppin' out as stone killers.
但我还当你是老上司
but I still remember the old sarge
敬仰他的事迹 他的教导
with his stories and his homilies of glory and honor.
-也许你应该听一下 你现在要干什么?
Maybe you should have listened Yeah? what are you now?
我们现在要干什么 马尔?
What are we now, Mal?
听到了? 现在是不是安静了?
See there? You hear that quiet?
这意味着已经呼叫了
Means the call's already been made
好吧 那呼叫
Well, that call
那呼叫意味着你已经杀了我
that call means you just murdered me
不 孩子
No, son.
你杀了你自己
You murdered yourself.
我只是把子弹给你
I just carried the bullet a while.
好吧 现在
Well, now.
有人放狗了
somebody left the dog off the leash.
我中过很多次弹 我不怕枪的 孩子
I've been shot too many times to be scared by a gun, boy.
沃马克 我想我搞坏了你的货
Womack, I think I broke your junk.
航行中出了一点麻烦
Little problem during shipping
你们有麻烦了
Don't think I have to tell you folk the kinda trouble you're in!
走私人体
Wetware smuggling.
逃跑 反抗执法警官
resisting, fleeing an officer of the law.
我要搜查这船 再给你们加点重罪
I'm sure a search of this ship will come up with another few felonies
你不会搜查这船 沃马克
You won't be searching the ship, Womack.
-会吗? 会的
That so? It is.
你不会把我们牵扯进法律 尽管那孩子要死了
You won't be taking us in, nor the boy who's dying up there
我被授权可以杀任何人
I'm authorized to kill as I like.
即使是牧师
shepherds not withstanding.
那你为什么不叫后援?
Why is it you didn't call in for backup?
离你所站的地方80里 就有一个联邦警局
There's a fed station 80 miles from where you're standing
你在"银舱"殖民地接受拘捕命令
You got your command stripes at the Silver Hold colonies
你只有8个区的权限
Puts you about eight sectors away from your jurisdiction
你已经超出了权限. . .
Since you're running this job on the side. . .
你在这出现是个秘密
you took pains to keep your presence here a secret
我不想打扰别的人
I don't imagine it would bother anyone.
如果我们把你的尸体扔在这峡谷里
if we laid your bodies to rest at the bottom of one of these canyons
反正我要的东西也已经损坏了
It's damaged goods anyhow.
那帽子让你看起来像白♥痴♥
That hat makes you look like an idiot.
那就是计划?
So, that was the plan?
真是个好计划
That was a good plan.
我想是的
I think so.
你
you,
你让我看起来很愚蠢
You weren't that far off about me being stupid and I,
我从没让我的生活正常过
I never could get my life working right
战后一次都没有
not once after the war.
凯莉 我非常抱歉 我不是
Kaylee, um, I'm so sorry. I didn't-
-长官 我在这
Sarge Right here.
我那个愚蠢的口信
you that stupid message of mine
本来只是骗骗你们的
and I was trying to play you guys
但现在
And now-
你会做吗? 你会带我回家吗?
You'll You'll do it? You'll You'll get me home?
会的
Yeah.
你知道那句老话
Yeah. You know the old saying.
当你不能跑时 你就爬
When you can't run, you crawl.
当你不能爬时 你
and when you can't crawl, you-
当你不能做到时
when you can't do that,
找人带你
You find someone to carry you.
你知道 这很滑稽
You know, it's funny.
在战争时能活下来
We went to the war never looking to come back.
但现在却活不了
but it's the real world I couldn't survive.
你们俩在战争中照应我. . .
You two carried me through that war. . .
现在我需要你们再照应一次. . 如果行的话
and now I need you to carry me just a little bit further. . if you can.
告诉我家人 我爱他们. . .
Tell my folks I wanted to do right by them. . .
而且现在很平静
and that I'm at peace and all.
当你不能跑时 你就爬 当你不能爬时
When you can't run anymore, you crawl, and when you can't do that,
你就休息
Yeah, you know the rest.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表