剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
奈迪
Nandy!
奈迪
Nandy!
进屋里去
Get inside.
快
Go.
-我们还没开业 闭嘴 婊♥子♥
We ain't open for business. Shut up, whore.
我们不跟你作生意 兰斯·伯吉斯
And you, we don't trade with at all, Rance Burgess.
早说了 这里不欢迎你
You're no longer welcome in this establishment.You've been told that.
说教我的人多了 我来拿我的东西
I've been told a great many things. I'm here for what's mine.
这里没你的东西
Ain't nothin' here belongs to you.
你不走的话 我们有权挂了你
You don't get gone, we'll be well within our rights to drop you.
你的权利还是我给的
The only rights you got are the ones I give you.
-找她出来! 她不在这里
Find the girl! She ain't here.
因为你紧追不舍 她一个月前就离开这了
Girl left this moon more than a month ago. It was you chased her off.
俳特霖!
Petaleen!
很好 你没带着我的孩子逃跑
It's a good thing you haven't left with my baby.
-这孩子不是你的 随你怎么说
This baby ain't yours. So you keep saying.
如果D.N.A.跟我吻合...
If this D.N.A. is a match with mine, know...
我会回来带走我的孩子
I will be back for my baby.
如有必要 我会把他切下来
And if I have to, I'll cut it outta ya.
别急 我们会想办法的
We will work it out.
-他说到做到 我们不会任他所为
He'll do what he says. No,he won't. We won't allow it.
-我们要怎么阻止他? 我们求援
How we gonna stop him, Nandi? We'll get help, that's how.
求援? 这里没人敢反抗兰斯·伯吉斯
Help? There's not a soul on this moon go up against Rance Burgess.
她说得对 没人比他强
She's right. Ain't nobody strong enough.
就算有 谁愿意帮我们?
And even if there was, who'd help us?
抱歉 不是故意吓你
Sorry. Didn't mean to startle.
我没吓到 我只是在
I was just, Bwahh. that's more like a...
练习战士怒吼 制♥造♥气势
It's a warrior-like Strikes fear into the hearts of...
偷袭手握武器的人 并不明智
You know,not altogether wise,sneakin' up on a fella when he's handling his weapon.
是啊 我知道
I'm sure I've heard that said.
不过用餐区...应该不适合舞刀弄枪
But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing.
只有这里有大桌子
What you mean? It's the only place with a table big enough.
当然啦
Of course.
有教养的人都知道
In that case every well-bred petty crook knows
不要把小手♥枪♥拿到餐桌上
the small concealable weapons always goto the farer left place sitting.
收到求救讯息 有人在寻求帮助
Got a distress call coming in. Some folks asking for help.
是吗
Really?
有人要我们帮忙呀
Folks asking for help from us petty crooks.
我应该快点去接
Maybe I should take that right away.
是打给她的
Well, it's for her.
是依娜拉的讯息
The call's for Inara.
-我到船梭上接 我去转接
I'll take it in my shuttle. All right. I'll send it back there to you.
不会是有人需要帮忙脱裤子吧
This "distress" wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants, would it?
萤火虫 第一季 第十四集
我听说你就在附近
And I got word you were in the area.
我很唐突 但我别无选择
I'm imposing, but I got no one else to ask.
他们应该处理得来
It sounds like something this crew can handle.
我不能保证 他们能处理好 但是...
I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but...
只要他们有枪 有脑子就够了
If they've got guns and brains at all
他们是有枪
They've got guns.
钱的方面没有问题 我们只是没有武装力量
Payment won't be a problem. We just ain't equipped for this.
奈迪 不会有事的
Nandi, it's gonna be all right.
组织会叫你不要参和的
The house will tell you not to come.
我知道我走后 他们要你躲着我
I know they ordered you to shun me when I left.
叫组织去[跟猴子比丢屎]
The house can...
当年我得跟你分道扬镳
I would have waved you long ago. It's just...
因为...
It's just...
没关系
It doesn't matter.
谁知道我们会在这碰头呢?
Who'd have thought we'd both end up all the way out here?
-天知道 看怎样再打给我
Who'd have thought? Let me know what your people say?
-好的 我等你的消息
Of course. I'll wait to hear from you.
-[祝福你 妹妹] 你也是
... And you.
你都听到了吧
I suppose you heard most of that.
被你抓到了
Only because I was eavesdropping.
-你朋友看来麻烦不少 是的
Your friend sounds like she's in a peck of trouble. She is.
她无处可去 在那里她孤立无援
And there's no authority on that moon she can go to. They're totally alone.
让人占尽了便宜
Some men might take advantage of that.
是有个人
One man.
她要找人去对他讲些道理吗?
And she's looking for someone to come along and explain things to him?
这么说没错
That's essentially it, yes.
魅姬组织
A whole house full of Companions.
他们要怎么付款?
How are they fixed for payment?
她们不是魅姬
They're not Companions.
是妓♥女♥
They're whores.
以为你不喜欢这个字眼
Thought you didn't much care for that word.
她们没在工会注册 她们是...
It applies. They're not registered with the guild. They're...
-私娼? 是
Independent? Yes.
不过这份工作 还是有钱拿的
If you agree to do this, you'll be compensated.
钱方面我会负责 我还有些存款
I'll see to it. I've put a little aside.
留着你的钱吧
You can keep your money.
这次免费服务
I won't be needing no payment.
马尔 谢谢你
Mal, thank you.
我马上跟奈迪联络
I'll contact Nandi at once.
我们会付钱的
But you will be paid.
我觉得最好公事公办
I feel it's important that we keep ours strictly a business arrangement.
-我去向船员宣布 好
I'll speak with the crew. Good.
同意的人欢迎加入
Those who have a mind are welcome to join.
要袖手旁观也随便你
Those who'd just as soon stay on the ship can do that too.
没钱拿 还要卷入别人的麻烦中
Hmm, don't much see the benefit in gettin' involved in strangers' troubles
实在看不出有什么好处
without a up-front price negotiated.
这些人需要帮助 当然没什么好处能给你
These people need assistance. The benefit wouldn't necessarily be for you.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
没人逼你去 詹
No one's gonna force you to go, Jayne.
我说了 这份工作不勉强
As has been stated, this job is strictly speculative.
很好 反正不认识他们 我不在乎
Good. Don't know these folks. Don't much care to.
-委托人是妓♥女♥ 我加入
They're whores. I'm in.
沃什 测定方位
Wash, plot a course.
-那就是妓院? 是的
That's the whorehouse? Yes.
怎么看起来 像个冷冻拼盘
How come it looks like a frozen dinner pack?
太阳能板 便宜的能源
Solar sheeting. Cheap power.
希望里头的妓♥女♥比房♥子漂亮
Hope the whores are prettier than the house.
-亲爱的奈迪 见到你太好了 [妹妹]
Nandi, darling. It's so good to see you.
-你气色真好 你看起来一点都没变
You look wonderful. And you look exactly the same as the day I left.
-你是怎么办到的? 全靠意志力
How do you do that out here? Sheer force of will.
-奈迪 这位是马尔科姆 感谢你大驾光临
Nandi, this is Malcolm Reynolds. I appreciate your coming.
依娜拉的朋友就是我的客户
Well, any friend of Inara's is a strictly business like relationship of mine.
这位是我的大副 佐依 其他人我晚点再介绍
This is my first mate, Zoe. I'll introduce you to the rest later.
-他们都是好人 我可以去嘿♥咻♥了吗?
They're good folk. Can I start getting sexed already?
-那小子除外 能谈谈公事吗
Well, that one's kind of horrific. Can we talk business?
请进 餐架上有吃的喝的
In here. The rest of you, there's food and some liquor at the sideboard.
请大家不要客气
Make yourselves at home.
也有男妓耶 真是体贴
Look. They got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful?
不知道他们接不接女客人
I wonder if they service girl folk at all?
-别问比较好 不是有个孕妇要我检查吗
Let's not ask. Isn't there a pregnant woman I'm to examine?
你真的想付钱陪人家睡觉吗?
You'd really lie with someone being paid for it?
又不是叫他们排队...
Well, it's not like anyone else is linin' up to...
检查我
you know, examine me.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥快受不了 要翩然于室 遍寻芳泽了
My John Thomas is about to pop off and fly around the room,there's so much tasty in here.
你对你的啄木鸟 还真有诗意
Would be you'd get your most poetical about your pecker.
-你是医生? 是的 这位是俳特霖吗?
You'd be the doctor? Yes. This is Petaline.
-是的 她现在蛮虚弱的
Yes, sir. She's feeling a might weak right now.
好 你先去躺着
All right. Well, let's get you lyin' down.
-我也这么想 牧师?
Now that's a plan. Ooh! Shepherd?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you
我们希望 你能帮我们举♥行♥祷告会
We were hoping we might have a prayer meeting.
有个把月没做祷告了 平常都是艾玛代读经典
We ain't had one in months, except what Emma here reads out on Sundays.
上个牧师是春天来的
The last shepherd to come by was springtime
他只读了一段
and he only read the one passage.
就带我们俩出场交易了
And he took it out in trade off both of us.
每个人都有伴
Everyone's got somebody.
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表