剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
去边系星球试试吧 他们更喜欢不顾一切的投机倒卖♥♥
Try one of the border planets. They're a lot more desperate there.
当然了 他们也可能杀了你
Of course, they might kill you.
但是如果你待在这里 我知道联盟舰队迟早会找到你
But you stay here, and I just know the Alliance will track you down.
我有那种感觉
I have that feeling.
山不转水转 巴扎
Wheel never stops turning, Badger.
那就要看你是在山上还是水上了
That only matters to the people on the rim.
你会和我们走的
You're gonna come with us.
什么
Excuse me?
你喜爱飞船 你看起来并不关心目的地的问题
You like ships. You don't seem to be looking at the destinations.
你所关心的是飞船 我的飞船是最棒的
What you care about is the ships and mine's the nicest.
她看起来可不太像
She don't look like much.
不要被她的外表所蒙蔽
Oh, she'll fool you.
你从前乘坐过萤火虫级的飞船吗?
You ever sail in a Firefly?
远在你是婴儿在地上爬的时候就坐过
Long before you were crawling.
不过不是03型的 那时并没有混合设备 往往不是很稳
Not an Aught 3, though. It didn't have the extenders. Tended to shake.
那么 你为什么不关心你的目的地呢
So how come you don't care where you're going?
因为过程更加重要
Because how you get there's the worthier part.
你是个传教士吗
Are you a missionary?
我想是的
I guess.
我是南丘修道院的牧师 布克
I'm a shepherd from the South Down Abbey. Book.
我叫布克
I'm called Book.
为了传道而来到这个世界上 想到处走走
Been out of the world for a spell. Like to walk it a while.
或许可以给需要的人传达主的福音
Maybe bring the word to them that need it told.
我是凯莉 这个是宁静号♥
Well, I'm Kaylee. And this here's Serenity.
对于付的起钱的人来说 她是从这里到宝柔斯星最好选择
And she's the smoothest ride from here to Boros for anyone who can pay.
你能否付的起...
Can you pay, or...?
我有一些现金 而且 呃...
Well, I got a little cash and...
挖塞 大爷
Ooh. Grandpa.
我从未结过婚
I never married.
我不明白为什么我们不给那混♥蛋♥点颜色看看
I don't understand why we didn't leave him in a pool of his own blood.
我们会死的 死人是拿不到钱的
We'd be dead. Can't get paid if you're dead.
像个小媳妇或者臭虫一样爬出去也一样拿不到钱
Can't get paid if you crawl away like a little pug. I got a share of this job.
我在这里面也有份的 一分没有的百分之十是...
Ten percent of nothing is...
让我算算 一分没有 然后还是一分没有
Let me do the math. Nothing and then nothing...
那么我们要在宝柔斯星找到买♥♥主 那样的话...
So we find a buyer on Boros.
宝柔斯星太大 到处是联盟的人他们可能会在那里等着我们
Boros is too big. The Alliance could just be waiting for us.
你真的认为巴扎会向政♥府♥出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗? 他迟早都会的
You think Badger would sell us to the Feds? If he hasn't already.
如果联盟抓到我们且人脏并获 我们会失去飞船的
If Alliance catches us, we'll lose the ship.
-那样的事永远都不会发生 -长官 我们可以甩掉那些货物
-That's never gonna happen. -Sir...we could just dump the cargo.
绝对没门 我们已经几个星期没有接到活儿了
No way. We ain't had a job in weeks.
我入伙可不是只为了过过眼瘾
I didn't sign on to take in the sights.
我们需要钱 詹 你的话太多了 你需要管住你的嘴
We need coin...Your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that.
-我会管住的 -尽管如此我还是对的...
-I'm ready to stop when... -You're right, though.
我们之前接手的两个活儿都是小菜一碟
Last two jobs we had were weak tea.
我们没剩下多少 运送旅客不会有太大的帮助
We got nothing saved. Taking on passengers won't help near enough.
如果拿不到钱 我们就没钱给飞船添加燃料了
We don't get paid for this cargo, we don't have enough money for fuel...
无法维修和保养 飞船就会废掉了
let alone keep and repair. We should be dead in the water.
那么要像巴扎说的那样 去边系星球
So we do the border planets?
我在考虑白秋星 也许可以和佩兴斯谈谈
I'm thinking Whitefall, talk to Patience.
-长官 最好别再和佩兴斯打交道 -为什么不
-We don't want to deal with Patience. -Why not?
她开枪打了你
She shot you.
恩...是的 她的确做的有些过分 不过...
Well, yeah, she did a bit. Still...
我们可以找其他人 荷洛维兹
So we find somebody else. Horowitz.
他买♥♥不起 郝德兄弟
He can't afford it. Holden Boys.
他们不会碰这样的货的 想让我考虑每一个人吗?
They wouldn't touch it. I'll go through the list.
卡布奇是个白♥痴♥ 格鲁维克死了
Capshaws are brain-blown. Gruvick's dead.
-他死了 -小镇被洗劫 烧个精光
-He's dead? -Town got hit by Reavers, burned it.
我不会去掠夺者地盘附近的 他们不是人
I ain't going near Reaver territory. Them people...
白秋星是最安全而且最近的
Whitefall is the safest and the closest.
佩兴斯开枪打我已经是很久以前的事了...
It's a long time since Patience shot me...
而且那是因为完全正常的利益冲突...
and that was due to a legitimate conflict of interest.
我并不记恨她 现在半个星球都属于她了
I got no grudge. She owns half that damn moon now.
她出的起价钱 而且她可能需要这些货
She could afford what we got and might need it.
我还是不认为老女人是正确的选择
I still don't think the old lady's the way.
我没说我们会一帆风顺...
I'm not saying it won't be tricky.
但是我们别无选择
We got no kind of choice.
-欢迎登船 呃...先生 -道伯森
-Welcome aboard, Mr... -Dobson.
道伯森 我们要低调行事...
Just gotta keep our heads down,
做成这笔交易 祈祷不会遇上更多惊喜了
do the job, and pray there ain't no surprises.
请小心搬运那些东西
Please be careful with that.
马尔 这是西蒙 西蒙 这是我们的船长
Mal, this is Simon. Simon, this is our captain.
雷诺船长
Captain Reynolds.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
就这些了吗
This all we got?
现在我们有一整船的乘客就站在失窃的货物之上
Now we have a boat full of citizens right on top of our stolen cargo.
这可真是个有趣的组合
That's a fun mix.
他们绝对没法发现那个隔间的 即使...
Ain't no way in the 'verse they could find that compartment, even...
即使想找也找不到
Even if they were looking for it.
为什么
Why not?
因为...
Because.
这可太棒了
Oh, yeah. This is gonna go great.
如果有人多管闲事 你知道的 就...干掉他们
If anyone gets nosy, you know, just shoot them.
-干掉他们 -斯文的
-Shoot them? -Politely.
是的 我们扔到了...
依娜拉 来的真及时
Inara, just in time.
让我猜猜 我们时间紧迫
Let me guess, we're in a hurry?
看起来是的 右舷舱口准备就绪 可以降落
Looks like. Starboard hatch green for docking.
锁定倒数 5...4...
Locked in five, four...
大使回来了
The ambassador has returned.
我们人都到齐了 船长
You got a full house, captain.
凯莉 我要关闭舱门了
Kaylee, I'm locking it up!
全都登船了
All aboard.
用餐请到楼上的餐区
Meals are taken up here in the dining area.
厨房♥就不用多说了
Kitchen's self-explanatory.
任何时候都可以来进餐
You're welcome to eat what there is.
这里提供的只有很普通的食物 各式各样的蛋白质
Pretty standard fare, I guess. Protein in all the colors of the rainbow.
我们也提供正式的晚餐 下一个从18点开始
We do have sit-down meals, next one being at about 1800.
我想布克牧师愿意帮我准备一些东西
I think Shepherd Book has offered to help me prepare something.
你是个牧师
You're a shepherd?
我想是我的这套行头暴露了我的职业
I thought the outfit gave it away.
有问题吗
Is it a problem?
当然没有 这完全没有问题
Of course not. It's no problem,
因为 这不是
because it's not.
没问题 就如同我所说的...
No. As I said,
任何时候都欢迎你们光临餐区
you're welcome to visit the dining area anytime.
除此之外 我不得不要求你们待在乘客舱里
Apart from that, I ask you to stay in the passenger dorm while we're in the air.
舰桥 引擎室 船货区在没人陪同下是禁止入内的
The bridge, engine room, cargo bay, are off-limits without an escort.
我的一部分个人财物在船货区内
Some of my personal effects are in the cargo bay.
我认为你已经带上了你需要的东西
You all got luggage you need to get into.
这里结束后 我们很乐意带你去拿需要的东西
We'll be happy to fetch them with you.
现在 我还要声明另外一件事情
Now, I have to tell you one other thing,
我对因此而造成的不便 提前表示歉意
and I apologize for the inconvenience.
不幸的是 联盟命令我们...
We've been ordered by the Alliance
运送一些医疗补给品去白秋星
to drop medical supplies on Whitefall.
是雅典星的第四颗卫星
It's the fourth moon on Athens.
在我们的既定路线外 但最多晚一天就能到宝柔斯星
It's out of our way,but we'll get you on Boros no more than a day off schedule.
什么医疗补给品
What medical supplies?
实话说来我并没有问
I honestly didn't ask.
可能是血浆和胰岛素 都是边系星球所缺的
Probably plasma,insulin.Whatever they ain't got enough of on the border moons.
-联盟指示说要立即起航... -好吧
-Alliance says "jump". -All right.
-佐依 你可以带他们去货物区吗 -是的 长官
-You wanna take them to the cargo bay? -Yes, sir.
你们需要任何东西 只管问
Anything else you need, just ask.
我们会尽力满足
We live to serve.
-你通知给佩兴斯了吗 -还没有回复
-Did you send word to Patience? -Ain't heard back yet.
她从前不是开枪打过你吗
Didn't she shoot you one time?
每个人都大惊小怪
Everybody's making a fuss.
哦...对不起
Oops. I'm sorry.
大使的光临让我们倍感荣幸
The ambassador graces us with her presence.
你好 马尔 我看到我们这里有些新面孔
Hello, Mal. I see we have some new faces.
-你好 -你好
-Hey, you. -Hey, you.
大使 这是布克牧师
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表