剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
早上好
Morning, you two.
很少见到你们两个到外面来
Don't usually see you two out and about planet-side.
是的 我们今天尝试些新东西
Yeah, we're trying something different today.
雷芙...
River...
小心一点 那是...
Be careful with that. That's...
-那是什么? -那是一个弹道挖洞器
-What is that? -That's a post-holer.
用它挖洞
You dig holes.
用于导弹
For posts.
这 这很脏而且很锋利
It's, it's dirty and sharp.
我们到这儿来
Let's come over here.
"绛茵大草原的天堂"
"Jiangyin Prairie Paradise".
亲爱的上帝啊 这种垃圾也能卖♥♥钱?
Good God. They're asking money for this crap?
难以置信 对吧? 很高兴你们能出来
Hard to believe, ain't it? Glad you're out.
给了你找点小乐子的机会
Give you a chance to have a little fun.
乐子 对
Fun. Right.
我想这种乐子...
I consider this fun.
被追着屁♥股♥逃到星系边缘...
It's fun being forced to the ass end of the galaxy...
并且住在一艘[垃圾]船上 的确是乐子
to get to live on a piece of...ret.
还有吃人造蛋白质
And eat molded protein.
和被像[偏执的纠察员] 一样的船长威胁恐吓
And be bullied around by our...of a captain.
很是乐子
It's fun.
[垃圾]?
什么?
Sorry?
宁静号♥不是[垃圾]
Serenity ain't...
-不 我不是指... -是的 你就是
-No, I didn't mean... -Yeah, you did.
你刚刚已经讲清楚了
You meant everything you just said.
不
Well, no.
事实上我是在讽刺 所以 严格的说来...
Actually I was being ironic. So in the strictest sense...
你到底是什么意思
You were being mean is what.
如果你是这样认为的话...
And if that's what you think of this life...
那你也认为 选择这种生活的人也不怎么样吧?
then you can't think much of them that choose it, can you?
雷芙?
River?
这是最后一次 最后一次运牛
This is the last time, last time with cows.
还是运送小猎狗比较好 它们的粪便比较小
There's an idea with Beagles. They have smallish droppings.
我相信是这样的 长官
I believe so, sir.
还有 你要的声名狼藉的人来了
Also, your disreputable men are here.
他们最好带钱了
Better go take their money.
早上好 先生们
Morning, gentlemen.
一定是格兰其兄弟吧 希望你们有吃牛排的好心情
Must be the Grange brothers. Hope you're in the mood for beefsteak.
很有吸引力的动物们 对吧?
Attractive animals, ain't they?
饲养的还不够好 骨瘦如柴
They ain't well-fed. Scrawny.
拜托 一天三次 挤奶喂草
Hey,wah. Milk and hay, three times a day.
-还是由美女喂养的 -那倒值得一看啊
-Fed to them by beautiful women. -That was something to see.
它们是被烙印过的
They's branded.
说到卖♥♥点上了 第一个烙印是免费的
You are hitting on the selling points. The first brand's a giveaway.
属于你们的标记了
Claim them as your own.
一头二十
Twenty a head.
没搞笑吧 你和巴扎约定的是三十
That's an amusing figure, since you agreed on 30 with Badger.
那是在我们看到它们之前
That's before we saw them.
在飞船上待了近一个月 他们已经萎靡不振了
They're atrophied from being on a ship for a month.
我的理解是肌肉越少 肉越嫩 三十
My comprehension is less muscle, the more tender the meat. Thirty.
-有问题吗? -没有
-Problem? -No.
一分钟以后 我们会以二十五成交
About a minute from now, we'll agree on 25.
对你来说 不用很紧张吧?
Seem a mite jumpy to you?
早上好 长官们
Morning, officers.
我想我们还是走吧
I'm thinking maybe we walk away entirely.
我想如果你那样做的话 我们就有麻烦了
I'm thinking you do that, and we got ourselves trouble.
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
大♥麻♥烦 你欠我们的那种麻烦
Serious trouble, of the you-owe-us variety.
我可以出到二十五
I can go to 25.
这样我们会赔钱啊
Well, we'll be taking a loss,
不过你们看起来 是干净利落有道德的人 成交
but you seem like clean and virtuous boys. Done.
马库斯·格兰其和纳撒尼尔·格兰其 你们因为涉嫌杀害...
Marcus and Nathaniel Grange, you are wanted in connection...
兰斯·德本而被通缉 请立即放弃抵抗
to the illegal killing of Rance Durbin. You are bound by law to stand down.
我开始觉的这个星球 太讨人厌了
You know, I'm starting to find this whole planet very uninviting.
是的
Yeah.
-小心一点 -貌似我们陷入麻烦之中了
-Careful with that! -Seems we have ourselves a situation.
你是谁?
Who are you?
只是个看热闹的
Just a bystander.
-这是你的牛吗? -不 长官
-This your beef? -No, sir.
那边的才是主人
You're looking at the proper owners right there.
我要看看关于那些牛的文件
I'd like to see some paper on that cattle.
快 动作快点!
Come on, hurry it up!
-又来了 -从来都不顺利
-Here we go. -Never goes smooth.
为什么从来都不顺利?
How come it never goes smooth?
坚持住 牧师
Hey, stay with me, Shepherd.
那...
That's...
那流了很多血 对吧?
That's quite a lot of blood, isn't it?
这表明你还没死
It just means you ain't dead.
恐怕我会需要一位牧师了
Afraid I might be needing a preacher.
好啊 你躺在这里 继续说反话 担架!
That's good. You lie there and be ironical. Stretcher!
詹! 他们离开了
Jayne! They going.
当然 它们得到他们想要的东西了
Of course. They got what they wanted.
你拿到钱了吗?
You get the cash?
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
哦 上帝 牧师!
Oh, God! Shepherd!
牧师 能听到我吗?
Shepherd, can you hear me?
做的不错
Doing good.
沃什 到医务室来 马上
Wash, get down to the infirmary.
得设法止血
Gotta try to stop this bleeding.
别担心 牧师
Don't you worry, Shepherd.
船长和佐依对这种事 非常有经验
Captain and Zoe got lots of experience with this kind of thing.
在战争中看到过 更加严重的
Seen a lot worse in the war.
牧师?
Shepherd?
哦 上帝 他没有呼吸了
Oh, God. He ain't breathing.
他没死
He ain't dead.
但情况很糟 我们得看看能做些什么
But he is bad off. We got to see what we can do to help him.
沃什 去镇上 看能否找到那个[精神病]医生
Wash, go to town. See if you can't find that..., the doctor.
赶快
Hurry.
快点 走快点
Faster. Got to go faster.
-不可能在天黑前到那的 -到哪? 我们要去哪?
-Won't get there before dark. -Get where? Where are we going?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
如果你想敲诈钱财 我可以安排
If it's ransom you want, I can arrange something.
不许说话!
No talking!
你不明白 我的妹妹...
Look, you don't understand. My sister...
你妹妹很好 西蒙
Your sister is fine, Simon.
她不好
She's not fine.
你难道没看这信吗? 看看这些信
Didn't you look at the letters? Look at the letters.
我正在看
Well, I'm looking at letters.
这些句子 根本不像她写的
These phrases, they don't sound anything like her.
有一些词也拼错了
Some of these words, they're misspelled.
她三岁就开始 纠正我的拼写了
She started correcting my spelling when she was 3.
她在试图告诉我们些东西
She's trying to tell us something.
我想这是一个代码
I think there's a code.
-一个代码? -是的
-A code? -Yes.
我一直以为雷芙离开了你 会不知所措
I always thought it was River who was lost without you.
现在我开始考虑 是不是应该反过来想
Now I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't the other way around.
今年你们在达班威尔的舞会上 玩的开心吗?
Did you have a good time at the Darbanvilles' Ball this year?
你这是...?
What are you...?
雷芙觉得比去年的更无聊
River thought it was duller than last year.
但我们不认识叫达班威尔的人 我就不能断定
But since we don't know anybody named Darbanville,I can't judge.
-你们到底读过这些信吗 -我当然读过了
-Did you read these? -Well, of course I did.
她的一个蠢游戏而已 你们两个经常玩的
It's one of her silly games. You two are always playing.
她在试图告诉我们一些 其他人不准她说的事情
She is trying to tell us something that somebody doesn't want her to say.
西蒙 这是妄想症
Simon, this is paranoid.
这是压力
It's stress.
如果人们在医院里面 听到你这样说话...
If they heard you talking like this at the hospital...
这可能会影响你的整个未来
it could affect your entire future.
-谁在乎我的未来? -你应该在乎
-Who cares about my future? -You should.
你是丘比特城里 最好医院之一的外科医生
You're a surgeon in one of the best hospitals in Capitol City.
你正迈向要职 很可能是医学院候选人的路上
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表