剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表
你应该会计划 谋划 策划
You would be planning and plotting and possibly scheming.
所以不管佐依会做什么 我也会做
So whatever Zoe would do in this instance is what I wanna do.
你知道为什么吗? 因为无论状况多么危险...
And you know why? Because no matter how ugly it gets...
你们俩总有办法 全身而退
you two always come back with the stories.
所以我现在是佐依
So I'm Zoe.
我该做什么?
Now what do I do?
-大概是少说一点话 -好 少说话
-Probably not talk quite so much. -Right. Less talking.
她能干 我也行
She's terse. I can be terse.
以前在飞行学校 我就很简明厄要
Once in flight school, I was laconic.
如果我不说话 那就换你说 如何?
If I'm not gonna talk, then you have to. What else?
-我们必须动脑筋 -好 动脑筋
-We just gotta keep our heads. -Right. Keep our heads.
我们可以...
That way we'll be able to...
你知道的 动脑筋
you know, keep our heads.
你和佐依对这种情况 已经有很经验了吧?
You and Zoe have been in plenty of situations like this before, right?
-很多次 -很多次 你和佐依
-Many a time. -Many a time, you and Zoe.
一旦我们知道是谁抓走我们...
Once we know who it was took us...
佐依和你在一起受苦...
Zoe and you, together in a tricky...
-马尔 她是我老婆 -啥?
-Mal, she's my wife. -Huh?
你有什么权力让她身处于危险之中?
What gives you the right to put her in a dangerous situation like this?
-我没有 -你有
-I didn't. -You did.
-她不在这里 沃什 -是啊 但她曾经有
-She ain't here, Wash. -No, but she'd been.
我是她发誓要爱 尊敬和服从的人
I mean, I'm the one that she swore to love, honor and obey.
听着 如果...她发誓服从?
Listen, if...She swore to obey?
呃 没有...
Well, no. Not...
那不是重点 你 才是她服从的
But that's just my point! You, she obeys.
她服从你 大家都看得出来
She obeys you. There's obeying going on right under my nose.
听着 佐依和我是战争同袍 她信任我
Look. Zoe and I have a history. She trusts me.
-那是什么意思? -没什么意思
-What's that supposed to mean? -Don't mean a thing.
但你说得好像她很盲目服从我
But you're making out like she blindly follows my every word.
-那不是真的 -那当然是
-That ain't true. -Sure it is.
不是 我有很多命令 她没服从
Not so. There's plenty of orders of mine that she didn't obey.
-举个例子! -她嫁给你!
-Name one! -She married you!
[他妈的浑蛋]
什么?
What?
-这是我仅有的 -谢谢
-Here's all I got left. -Thanks.
-詹 -你怎么知道 他不会把你也抓起来?
-Jayne. -How do you know he won't just grab you as well?
我不觉得那会发生
Don't think that's like to happen.
我不带武器 进去谈条件
I walk in there unarmed, make the offer.
这家伙有原则 虽然扭曲了 但他很注重名声
This guy has his own code, twisted as it may be, very excited about reputation.
-他会讲道理的 -讲道理? 他是个土匪
-He'll see reason. -Reason? He's a gangster.
你们上次任务的钱 已经还他了
The money he paid you for that other job, it was already returned to him.
大概是他想泄恨吧
Could be he's harboring some resentment at us...
我们上次把他的手下丢上引擎
for putting his man through our engine.
等一段时间 如果我们没回来...
Wait a reasonable amount of time. But if you don't hear back...
我要你们驾着宁静号♥ 离开这个象限
I want you to take Serenity and get out of this quadrant.
如果不顺利 我不保证...
If this don't play out right, there's no guarantee...
他不会来找你们
he won't come looking for the rest of you.
我不会再说一次
I'm not gonna say it again.
在船上恋爱是很复杂的
Shipboard romances complicate things.
-对谁? 你吗? -对所有人
-For who, for you? -For everyone.
那爱情...
Well, what about lov...
一般来说 我并不反对
I ain't against it as a rule.
但像我们这种情况 会出问题
But in a situation such as ours, it tends to cause problems.
它会破坏忠诚
It splits loyalties.
-知道我在想什么吗? -什么?
-You know what I think? -What?
什么 沃什? 你怎么想? 我很有兴趣
What, Wash? What do you think? Because I'm interested.
你所反对的船上情感守则...
This policy you got against shipboard relationships.
只是你把自己的亲密问题 投射在别人身上罢了
That's just you projecting your own intimacy issues on everyone else.
当然 可能比那还要简单
Of course, could be a lot simpler than that.
可能是你配不上佐依
Could be I just don't think you're good enough for Zoe.
-我才不管你怎么想 -是吗?
-I don't give a good gorram what you think. -Oh, don't you?
佐依和我 我们有过关系 我想你应该扪心自问...
Zoe and I, we got a history. I figure you gotta be askin' yourself...
那是什么关系
some fundamental questions as to the nature of that history.
你没跟我老婆睡过
You never slept with my wife.
事实上你早已知道了吧? 你问过她吗?
Matter of fact, you know that for sure, don't you? You ever ask her?
在你来之前 我们就在一起很久了 沃什
We been together for a long time before you came along, Wash.
她是个标致的女人
And she's a damn fine-looking woman.
没发生过 我怎么知道?
It never happened. You know how I know?
怎么知道? 告诉我
How? Tell me.
现在这整件事跟佐依根本无关
This whole captain thing isn't Zoe's trouble.
是跟那个没和她睡过的男人有关
It's the guy she never slept with thing.
该死 马尔 我倒希望你跟她睡过
Hell, Mal, I wish you had slept with her.
这样至少让人比较好理解
Then at least she'd be over it.
你要我跟她睡 那样会让你比较好过?
Oh, you want me to sleep with her? Would that make you feel better?
-可能会 -我想这会让她大吃一惊
-It might. -I imagine it would do wonders for her.
-我要揍扁你 -请排队
-Screw you. -Get in line.
好 沃什 我就跟她睡
Okay, Wash. I'm gonna do it.
-沃什 沃什 -嗯?
-Wash. Wash. -Hmm?
听着 我们回去后的第一件事
Listen, first thing when we get back.
听我说!
Listen to me!
我回去的第一件事 就是把你老婆带到床上
First thing when we get back, I'm gonna...I'm gonna take your wife into my bed.
-是吗? -我会尝尝...
-Yeah? -I'm gonna get me a piece of that...
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
我要和尼斯卡谈谈
I wanna talk to Niska.
不...不...
No. N...No.
跑...快跑...
Run. Run.
当初火车任务 你付的钱 我还你五倍
That's five times what you paid us for the train job.
是的...你付了 好倍率
Yes. You have had, uh, you say, good times.
我了解
I see that.
这应该足够我买♥♥回我的人
It should be more than enough to buy back my men.
-这只是你的意见吧? -是的
-This is your opinion, is it? -It is.
但他们现在可能坏掉了
They are perhaps damaged now.
-对你还这么有价值吗? -是的
-Are they worth so much to you? -Yes.
但对我 他们更有价值
And to me they are worth more.
我认为还不足够
I think this is not enough.
不足以买♥♥回两个
Not enough for two.
但应该足够买♥♥回一个 你现在...
But sufficient perhaps for one. Ah, you now have...
他
Him.
抱歉 你会让我选吧?
I'm sorry. You were going to ask me to choose, right?
成交?
Do you want to finish?
他是你的了 我们成交
He is yours. We are ended now.
马-马尔?
M-Mal?
嘘 继续走
Shh, just keep walking.
请等一下
A moment please.
这些钱 太多了
This money, it is too much.
应该退还一点给你
You should have some small refund.
现在我们交易完毕了
Now we are ended.
他疯了
He's insane.
-我知道 -我是说 你告诉我的故事
-I know it. -I mean, you told the damn stories.
他在战争中救了你
He saved you in the war.
-但我不知道 -你是说马尔?
-But I didn't know. -You mean Mal?
他疯了 他不肯放弃 佐依
He's crazy. He wouldn't break, Zoe.
-他试图不让我... -好了
-He kept me from... -Okay.
-我本来撑不过去的 -嘘
-I wouldn't have made it. -Shh.
尼斯卡会杀了他
Niska's gonna kill him.
他会慢慢地一直折磨他
He's gonna make it last as long as possible.
如果他撑的下去的话
Days if he can.
那混♥蛋♥活不到几天了
The bastard's not gonna get days.
-谢天谢地 你没事 -怎么了? -让我看看
-Thank God, you're safe. -You okay? What happened? -Let me take a look.
-有多槽? -我很好 -马尔在哪里?
-How bad is it? -I'm fine. -Where's Mal?
-尼斯卡不肯放他 -他还活着吗?
-Niska wouldn't let him go. -Is he alive?
目前还活着 把这个拿去医务室冷藏
For now. Take that to the infirmary. Put it on ice.
那是什么?
W-What is that?
他的耳朵
It's his ear.
[和畜生杂交的脏货]
-我们会去救他 -怎么做? 复♥制♥他?
-We're getting him back. -What are we gonna do, clone him?
切割得很利落 应该可以接回去
Well, it's a clean cut.With the right equipment,I should be able to re-attach it.
如果头还在的话
That's assuming there's a head.
你听过单俞的作品吗?
Do you know the writings of Shan Yu?
你要办读书会?
You starting a book club?
怎么 你想折磨...想折磨我吗?
What, you trying to torture...trying to torture me?
剧集 | 萤火虫(2002) | 导航列表