剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
This is the real world, Skippy.
我是你的宝贝 对吗
I'm your boy, right?
没错
Well, well.
你的宝贝想去那个派对
And your boy wants to go to the party.
他有多想去
How much does he want to go?
不着急
Not yet.
就这样
Yeah.
对 把嘴张开
Open up. Yeah.
对
Oh, yeah.
就这样
Oh, yeah.
让我看看我的宝贝真正想要什么
Now, show me what my boy really wants.
就这样
Oh, yeah.
他会身上带着我的味道走进乔治城的
Does he walk into that fancy Georgetown party
高档派对吗
with my smell on him?
会吗 -会
Yeah? - Yeah.
他想嘴里带着我的味道和肯尼迪家族
Does he want to chat with the Kennedys and the Grahams
和格雷厄姆家族的人聊天吗
with the taste of me in his mouth?
我想我可以借给你条领带和一件大衣
I suppose I could loan you a tie and a topcoat.
给你找个女伴
Find you a beard.
真爽
Oh, yeah!
天啊
Oh! Oh, Jesus!
乌龟汤是我亲手煮的
I made the terrapin soup myself.
乌龟得炖好几个小时
You have to boil the turtle for hours,
往汤里加大量黄油
adding heaps of butter to the broth,
少许雪利酒和红辣椒
a little sherry and cayenne pepper.
我老婆说闻起来有股脚丫子味
My wife says the aroma is somewhat reminiscent of feet.
我向你保证 吃起来超美味
I can promise you it tastes perfectly marvelous.
你会想听听他们豪华轿车的司机
You know, you'd be interested to hear what their limo driver
是怎么说他俩的
has to say about the two of them.
好吧
Okay.
是真的 肯尼迪先生 别不相信
It's true, Mr. Kennedy. Don't deny it.
你见过史密斯夫人吗
Have you met Mrs. Smith?
她刚从欧洲回来
She's just returned from Europe.
我能帮你再拿杯酒吗
May I get you another drink?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你真是位体贴的男伴
You are an attentive escort.
我想你回来你的家人一定很高兴
I'm sure your family is glad to have you back.
一杯香槟 谢谢
A champagne, please.
玩得开心吗 斯基皮 -开心
Enjoying yourself, Skippy? - Yes.
眼睛看着酒保
Keep your eyes on the bartender.
香槟鸡尾酒
Champagne cocktail.
待会我带你出去玩真正好玩的
I'll take you out later for some real fun.
霍克
Hawk.
露西想知道你是去爪哇国拿酒了吗
Lucy wants to know if you've gone to China for her drink.
职责所在
Well, duty calls.
这位是马库斯
This is Marcus.
别把我的秘密告诉他
Don't tell him my secrets.
他是个讨厌又糟糕的共♥党♥记者
He's a stinking, rotten commie journalist.
还是其中的佼佼者
And a damn good one at that.
你给哪家供稿
Who do you write for?
我是《信使报》的特约记者
I'm a stringer for The Courier.
黑人报刊
The Black paper.
我想该报刊和其他报刊一样都印在白色新闻纸上
I think it's printed on white newsprint, like all the rest.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
别紧张 -那太...
Relax. - That was so...
这不会是今晚我听到最糟糕的话
If that's the worst thing anyone says to me tonight,
我没事
I'll be doing just fine.
你是怎么认识富勒先生的
How do you know Mr. Fuller?
我们同属一个俱乐部
We belong to the same club.
你俩...你俩有没有...
Have the... Have the two of you...
从某方面来说 我们非常契合
In one respect, we're perfectly suited to each other.
怎么说
How?
我们都喜欢无情感纠葛的纯身体交流
We prefer sex without emotional entanglements.
我提醒过你了
You've been warned.
我爸说 我在欧洲期间
Dad said you took good care of him
你一直很照顾他
the entire time I was in Europe.
我尽力而为
I did my best.
你知道他对我们的安排
You know he has plans for us.
他也就一周透露几次吧
He only drops a hint about it several times a week.
可怜的爸爸 他不知道
Poor dad. He doesn't realize
我正计划嫁给能找到的最富有的人
I'm planning to marry the richest man I can find.
干得漂亮
Good for you.
就算他很丑
Even if he's ugly.
不 他最好丑
No, especially if he's ugly.
这样我就不用努力留住他了
So I won't have to work hard to hold on to him.
你小时候说过只想为爱结婚
When you were a kid, you said you'd only marry for love.
你小时候
When you were a kid,
还说要当赛车手呢
you said you were going to be a race car driver.
我还有时间
There's still time.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
大卫·施恩和罗伊·科恩驾到
David Schine and Roy Cohn have arrived.
施恩先生还带来了"古巴人"
And Mr. Schine has brought Cubans.
在这儿呢 -是雪茄的牌子
Here they are. - Cigars, that is.
先生们 去书房♥吧
Gentlemen, to the library,
女士们 餐厅有蛋糕和雪利酒
ladies, cake and sherry in the dining room.
我们离开这怎么样
What do you say we get out of here?
我们去哪
Where we going?
去比这里好玩得多的地方
Someplace way more exciting.
*传说 有那么一片乐园*
*There is a land, they say*
*传说远在天边*
*They say it's far away*
*我曾以为那是天上的天堂*
*I used to think that it was heaven above*
*但如今是我爱情的乐园*
*But now it's my land of love*
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
希望你今晚会和我共舞
I hope you're going to dance with me tonight.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
巴斯特 看到收银机上的红灯了吗
Buster, see that red light on the cash register there?
只要灯亮着 你就最好和你这位朋友
That comes on, you better make 12 inches of daylight
保持30厘米的距离
between you and your friend right here.
快点
And do it fast.
警♥察♥下楼只需要三秒
Only takes three seconds for the cops to come downstairs.
还有你
And you.
你要对他们负责
You're responsible for them.
*来吧 我的爱人 与我同住*
*Oh, come, my love and live with me*
再来
More.
你还好吧
You all right?
我有点醉了
I'm a little drunk.
威士忌不能猛灌
You don't gulp scotch.
得抿着喝
You sip it.
霍克 我有问题要问你
Okay, Hawk, I have to ask you a question.
你确定真的要问吗
Are you sure you have to ask?
我们所做的事
What we're doing,
我不再去想是对是错
I've stopped thinking if it's right or wrong
或甚至是否罪孽 我不在乎
or even sin, I don't care.
但有一件事我没法忍♥受
But there is one thing I don't think I could live with.
你会和露西·史密斯结婚吗
Are you going to marry Lucy Smith?
真是的
Christ.
霍克
Hawk!
我做错什么了
What did I do?
你喝醉了 所以我不跟你计较
You're drunk, so I'll let it go.
能给我来杯黑咖啡吗
Can I get a black coffee, pal?
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
霍克
Hawk?
我们玩得很开心 不是吗
We had fun, didn't we?
是的 -今晚很愉快
Yes! - It was a fun night.
我们捉弄了一群自以为是的华盛顿"万事通"
We played a room full of Washington know-it-alls for fools
还逍遥离场
and we got away with it.
你很可爱 非常可爱
You were sweet. Really sweet.
但斯基皮 仅此而已
But, Skippy, that's all it was.
事情只能到此为止
That's all it can be.
很抱歉
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表