剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Roy Cohn, the lawyer and right- hand man
50年代的红色恐怖期间的
to the late Senator Joseph McCarthy
律师兼得力助手 罗伊·科恩
during the infamous Red Scare of the 1950s, is dead.
今早于马里兰州贝塞斯达去世 享年59岁
Cohn died today in Bethesda, Maryland, at the age of 59.
死因为心脏病发作和人类T细胞淋式病毒
The causes were a heart attack and complications
引起的并发症 通常认为这种病毒会导致艾滋病
from the HTLV- III virus, which is thought to cause AIDS.
他职业生涯的最后二十年被毁于
The last two decades of his career were marred- -
罗伊·科恩死了
Roy Cohn died.
看来那孙子也有人类的一面
Guess that fucker was human after all.
嗯 -你看怎么样
Hmm. - What do you think?
正好是蒂姆的尺寸
It's just about Tim's size.
我还做了这个
Ah, got this too.
虽然不是正式黑领结 不过
Not officially black tie, but
怎么啦
What?
每次都是你
It's always been you.
我怎么了
Me?
你每次都是坚强的那个
You've always been the stronger one.
从来如此
Always.
他告诉你了
He told you?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay
我 我只是不想让他失望
I...Ijust don't want to let him down.
你不会的 宝贝
You won t, baby
我们不会的
We won't.
我们回家了
We're here,
你觉得霍克知道自己要面对什么吗
Do you think Hawk has any idea what he's getting into?
绝对不知道
Not a clue.
马上就到
Almost there.
好了 你没事吧
There. You okay?
好了 -他来了 大家伙
AII right- There he is, big guy.
慢着点 -谢谢
There you go. - Thank you.
露西
Lucy
你怎么回家了
What are you doing home?
你妈妈给我留言了
Well, your mother left word for me.
医生来过了 -我有点害怕
The doctor was here? - I had a little scare,
但没什么问题
but it turned out to be nothing.
海伦说你不舒服一周了
Helen said you'd been feeling ill all week.
你知道她说话有多夸张
You know how she exaggerates.
我是不舒服 但这是正常的
I'm uncomfortable, but that's natural,
一天几小时罢了
and it's only a few hours a day
你从来没说过
You never said anything.
我给你办公室打过电♥话♥ 但你出去了
I tried you at the office but you were out.
昨天吗 -昨天
Yesterday? - Yesterday.
还有前天
And the day before.
我没事
I'm fine.
担心宝宝是女人的工作
It's a woman's job to worry about the baby
你有你的工作 我也有我的
You have your work, I have mine
走吧 回去工作吧
Go on. Go back to the office
快去吧
Shoo.
行吧
AlI right.
晚餐时见
I'll see you at dinner, then.
没问题
Of course,
对不起
I'm sorry.
是参议院事务办的富勒先生吧
Mr. Fuller. Senate Affairs.
正是
That's right.
有什么需要我的
What can I do for you?
事关一位匈牙利难民救济办公室的
It's about a fellow who's getting close to a job
职位候选人
in the Hungarian Refugee Relief program.
他叫什么
His name?
蒂莫西·劳克林
Timothy Laughlin.
有什么不妥吗
And the issue is?
在你曾审问过我的那个方面
He's got a few problems in the area
他有些问题
you once questioned me about.
奥斯本办公室给我发了一封信
Osborne's office sent me this letter.
说我不满足他们的安全标准
I don't satisfy their security considerations.
你知道这什么意思吧 有人告诉他们
You know what that means? Somebody's told them that- -
嘘 冷静
Shh. Calm down.
说实话 玛丽 玛丽
Honest, Mary. Mary?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我的军队生活一清二白
I have lived a perfectly clean life in the Army.
华盛顿没有一个人知道这件事
There isn't a soul in Washington who knows.
是霍金斯干的
It was Hawkins.
不 不可能
No, that's impossible.
他昨晚来找我了
He came to see me last night.
他想让我来告诉你
He wanted me to tell you.
所以我才请你吃午饭的
That's why I invited you to lunch.
他向M部门举报你了
He reported you to the M Unit.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他要趁着你还没拿到这份工作时举报你
He wanted to do it now before you got the job,
这样他们就不会开展调查了
so there won't be an investigation.
他们就 你会
They'll just You will be.
终身不得在联邦政♥府♥
Be banned from working for the federal'government
任职
for the rest of my life.
他知道我多么想要这份工作
He knew how much I wanted that job.
为什么
Why?
你入职后 关系就会变麻烦
You'd become inconvenient.
他不是这种人 -他是
He isn't like that. He is.
他正是这种人
He is exactly like that.
我要去见他 -你见不到他的
I have to see him. - You can't.
露西进产房♥了
Lucy went into labor.
他们在锡布利纪念医院待了一晚上了
They've been at Sibley Memorial all night.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在梦里与你相见
♪ I can dream about you ♪
如果今晚无法拥你入怀
♪ If I can't hold you tonight...♪
给
Here you go.
我在梦里与你槌见
♪ I can dr ream about you ♪
怎么了
What?
感觉像约会似的
It feels like we're on a date.
先给你打个预防针 我可能会和别人调情
I should warn you, I may make a pass.
给女孩希望 是吧
A girl can hope, can't she?
戴夫在那
Oh. There's Dave.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好 好
AII right all right.
很高兴见到你们 你们能来太好了
Nice to see you. So glad you could come.
玩得开心
Enjoy the evening.
戴夫 -霍克
Dave. - Hawk.
露西来不了 我就带着这位朋友来了
Lucy couldn't make it, so I brought the friend
我和你提过的
I was telling you about.
戴夫·霍尔姆 蒂姆·劳克林
Dave Holm. Tim Laughlin.
认识你真高兴
Nice to meet you.
我们希望能和朗尼根先生见上一面
We're looking forward to meeting Mr. Lonigan.
如黑州长来的话 或许还能见见州长
Maybe even the governor, if he makes an appearance.
我不知道霍华德在不在 -他就在那里
I'm not sure Howard's here. He's right there.
是哦
Oh, right
但我现在不想打扰他
Well, I don't want to interrupt him right now.
要不晚一点吧 但我也说不准
Maybe later. But, uh, I can't make any promises.
戴夫 他大老远来见朗尼根
Dave, he came all this way to meet Lonigan- -
没关系 -我们见不到是不会走的
It's fine. We're not leaving.
没关系
It's fine.
我们等等吧
We'll wait.
我出去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
听着 霍克
Look, Hawk
无论如何 州长肯定会否决艾滋病法案的
the governor's gonna veto the AIDS bill anyway,
所以让露西的朋友跟朗尼根见面
so introducing Lucy's friend to Lonigan,
完全就是浪费时间
it's a waste of time.
别往心里去 -我吗
No hard feelings. Me?
让我把话说清楚 -干嘛啊
Just to be clear What the fuck?
蒂姆不是露西的朋友
Im isn't Lucy's friend.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
他刚从医院出来
He just got out of the hospital.
他住院的时候 我一直陪着他
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表