剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
I moved up my flight.
我会和金伯利跟马克住段时间
I will stay with Kimberly and Mark for a while.
你不能就这么抛弃
You're not going to throw away
我们三十年的婚姻
thirty years of marriage just like that.
我们还有家庭
We have a family.
有孙儿 -那你的欲望呢
Grandbabies. - What about desire?
那种你对蒂姆的渴望呢
Like the kind you had for Tim.
露西 -我一辈子都没体会过
Lucy- - I have lived my whole life
被人渴望的感觉
not knowing what it's like to be desired.
你知道我有多孤独吗
Do you have any idea how lonely that's been?
听着 我们能解决这一切
Look, we are going to work this out.
我们向来如此
We always do.
再见了 霍克
Goodbye, Hawk.
露西
Luce.
露西
Luce.
得分
That's game.
再来 你开球
Run it back. Your ball.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
开始啊
Take it outl
你究竟是怎么了
What's going on with you?
你一直在躲着我
You've been avoiding me.
跟我多说两句都嫌多
I can't get more than two words out of you.
你♥他♥妈♥快开球 -不
Just fucking play. - No.
你到底怎么了 告诉我
What's going on with you? Tell me what's wrong
没什么 -告诉我怎么了
Nothing. Tell me what's wrong.
真没什么 -别骗我了
Nothing. Cut the bullshit.
我阳了
I'm fucking positive!
你满意了吗
You happy now?
别 求你 不要
Don't. Just...don't.
对不起 -这不是
I'm sorr - It's not
这不是你的事 -是我的事
It's not about you It is about me.
你的事 就是我的事
It's about you, it's about me.
你现在还不明白吗
Don't you understand that by now?
我他妈的太蠢了
I was so fucking stupid.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我 我不该滥交
I...I shouldn't have fucked around.
我该更小心的
I should have been more careful.
我真傻 -不不不
Stupid. - No, no, no.
我他妈真的 -你还年轻
It's too fucking- - - You're young.
你有弄清自己喜欢什么的权利
You have the right to explore.
作为黑人 这个国家已经
You're Black in a country
让你觉得矮人一等
that will try to convince you you ain't shit.
而同性恋的身份 更让你面临自己人的背弃
You're gay, and your own people may never accept you.
听我说 你听好了
But listen to me, and hear this.
你是无辜的
You're innocent.
你是
You are.
无辜的
innocent.
说出来
Say it.
说吧 说出来
Go on, say it.
我是无辜的 -你是无辜的
I'm innocent You're innocent.
我是无辜的 -你是无辜的
I'm innocent. You're innocent.
你是无辜的
You're innocent.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的 -你是无辜的
I'm innocent. - You're innocent.
无辜的 你是无辜的
Innocent You re innocent.
你是无辜的
You're innocent.
信不信由你 保罗才是外向的那一个
Paul's the social one, believe it or not.
嗯 -他喜欢跳舞
Mm. - Well, he loves to dance.
我们以前常去跳舞
Oh, we used to dance all the time.
保罗跳得特别棒
Paul's a terrific dancer.
见面安排上了吗
Did we get the meeting?
希望不大
It doesn't look good.
我俩还上过探戈课
We took tango lessons.
全班就两对儿同性恋
We were one of two gay couples in the class.
没人在乎
No one cared.
这就是旧金山
That's San Francisco.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you two been together?
十七年了
Seventeen years.
我们相识时年龄还很年轻
We were...We were babies when we met.
我不知道算不算一见钟情
I don't know if it was love at first sight,
但我们是在大学相识
but we met in college
然后就搬到一起住了
and moved in together right away.
从那以后 我们再也没分开超过一个星期
We haven't been apart for more than a week since.
我还有什么机会呢
♪ What chance would I have ♪
为何点燃欲♥火♥
♪ Why let the fire start? ♪
我渴望着
♪ I long to know ♪
你甜蜜拥抱的悸动
♪The thrill of your sweet embrace ♪
但当我们面对面时
♪Yet when we're face to face ♪
我眼里只有你
♪I just look at you ♪
我渴望着
♪I long to know ♪
你甜蜜拥抱的悸动
♪The thrill of your sweet embrace ♪
但当我们面对面时
♪Yet when we're face to face...♪
有趣的是
It's funny.
什么
What?
等我拿下这份工作
When I get that job
我们就是同事了
we'll be colleagues.
我们天天都能见面
We'll see each other every day.
四季宝
Skippy.
四季宝
Skippy.
怎么了
What?
你发出咕噜噜的声音
You were making noises.
我有点担心
I was worried.
我没事 -好吧
I'm okay. AlI right.
我好冷
I'm cold.
霍克 -是吗
Hawk. - Yeah?
霍克 放弃抢救同意书
Hawk, the do- not- resuscitate- order.
我是不会签字的
I'm not gonna sign it.
我要是再昏迷 我希望他们把我救回来
If something happens to me, I want them to bring me back.
我要抗争下去
I wanna fight.
很好
Good.
我很开心
I'm glad.
我去叫护士 -不 别去
I'll get the nurse. - No. Don't.
不要走
Don't go.
没事的 伙计
It's all right, buddy.
这样好点没
That better?
好多了
Oh, yeah.
我觉得我在渐渐远去
I feel like I'm fading away.
每天都消逝一点点
I'm disappearing a little every day.
不会的 我在你身边
No, I'm here.
有我在
I've got you.
有我在
I've got you.
拜托了 戴夫
Come on, Dave.
我没法安排朗尼根见你朋友
I can't get Lonigan to meet with your friend.
听着 如果你是在为那个玩笑生气
Listen, if this was about the joke I made,
就当是我嘴欠
I was just kidding around.
艾滋病对州长来说是个雷区
AIDS is a touchy issue for the governor right now.
听着 会有个筹款晚宴
Look, there's this thing, a fundraiser gala.
我可以给你弄几张票
I could get you a couple tickets.
什么时候 -周五晚上
When? Friday night.
朗尼根会出席的
Lonigan'll be there
我可以安排你俩聊上五分钟
I can arrange for you to have five minutes with him.
也许将来方便时 他会见见露西的朋友
Maybe he'll agree to see Lucy's friend at some point.
将来方便时 我不接受
At some point? No, that's not good enough.
我都答应他了 戴夫
I promised him, Davel
你不明白
You don't understand.
我欠他的
I owe him.
我只能做到这一步了
It's the best I can do.
你说露西也来了 记得带上她
You said Lucy was in town. Bring her.
四季宝
Skippy.
你不会恰巧有套燕尾服吧
I don't suppose you happen to own a tuxedo.
已故参议员约瑟夫·麦卡锡
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表