剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
从卡车上装卸军需品
I load supplies from trucks.
你觉得一个
Do you think a person
共♥党♥组织的成员
who belongs to a communist organization
应该经手我国的军事装备吗
should be handling our nation's military supplies?
我不知道
I don't know.
我搬箱子 放进仓库
I take a box, I put it in the warehouse.
有时把仓库里的箱子
Sometimes I take a box from the warehouse,
搬到卡车上
I put it in the trucks.
如果你的这份悲伤
If this lachrymose display of emotion
是为了骗取委员会的同情
is intended to gain the committee's sympathy,
先生 我警告你 你反而会自证其罪
sir, I warn you, I believe it rather suggests your guilt!
帕尔米埃罗先生
Mr. Palmiero,
听说你母亲昨天去世了是吗
is it true that your mother passed away yesterday?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你的悲痛和
Is it possible that your distress
潸然泪下是否可能因为丧母之痛
and your tears have been caused by that loss?
是的 先生 我悲痛欲绝
Yes, sir. I'm very distressed about it.
如果这些闭门听证会
Now, if the point of these
是为了容许你们纠缠...
closed door hearings is to allow you to badger...
请把它交给史密斯参议员 谢谢
Take this to Senator Smith, please. Thank you.
劳克林先生
Mr. Laughlin.
看样子你高升了
I see you've been promoted.
首席倒水员 -富勒先生
Head water boy. - Mr. Fuller.
来
Here.
我要和这位年轻人谈谈
I need to speak with this young man
有关国防安全的紧要机密
on a very urgent matter of national security.
介意帮个忙吗
Would you mind?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我决定原谅你了 -原谅我吗
I've decided to forgive you. - Forgive me?
你三周没找我了
You haven't called in three weeks.
是四周 -"我是怎样地爱你"
Four. - "How do I love thee?"
"让我逐周细算"
"Let me count the weeks."
原文
出自英国诗人
伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁的诗歌♥
"Let me count the ways"
这周末我要出去过
I'm going away for the weekend.
希望你玩得开心
Well, I hope you enjoy yourself.
我会的 如果你也来的话
I will, if you join me.
你逼我写给玛丽的那封信
That letter you made me write Mary
是我做过最肮脏的事情
was the ugliest thing I have ever done.
我是好心帮你 不是吗
It was all for the best, wasn't it?
我们都保住了工作 包括玛丽
We're still employed, including Mary.
听到你姑姑过世的消息我好难过
I am so sorry to hear about your aunt's passing.
但愿她没受太多苦
I hope she didn't suffer long.
听着 斯基皮
Listen, Skippy.
我想和你共度周末
I wanna spend the weekend with you.
回办公室告诉那个悍妇
Go back to the office, tell Dragon Lady
你身体不舒服
you don't feel well.
十五分钟后到
Meet me on the southwest corner
独♥立♥大道和第三街的西南角找我
of Independence and Third in 15 minutes.
十五分钟吗 -绿色福特车
Fifteen? - Green Ford.
还有 生日快乐
and happy birthday.
麦卡锡和他的男宠
"麦卡锡的男宠"
"McCarthy's Men."
那个意大利共♥产♥党怎么样了
How's it going with the Italian communist?
我走时他在落泪
When I left, he was weeping.
懦夫被抓时都会哭
Cowards always cry when they get caught.
他妈妈刚死
His mother just died.
别把同情心浪费在敌人身上
Don't waste your pity on our enemies.
基♥督♥说要爱你的仇敌
Christ says we should love our enemies.
你怎么了
What has gotten into you?
我不舒服 我要回家
I don't feel well. I should go home.
那会留给我一堆麻烦事
That leaves me in a bit of a pickle.
我们有很多... -周一我早点来
We have a big-- - I'll come in early Monday
把活补上 抱歉
and catch up. Sorry!
这样真好
This is nice.
我该走了
I should get going.
不 别走 -我得去
No, don't. - Got to.
采访运输协会罢♥工♥的相关人士
Interviewing someone about the transit union strike.
虽然指望不上得普利策奖
Don't expect to win a Pulitzer, but
但好歹是份收入
it's a paycheck.
我给你倒点无因咖啡
I'll make you some Sanka.
你很怀念那个地方 对吗
You miss it, don't you?
参议院的活
The Senate beat.
没我父亲那么怀念
Not as much as my father misses it.
你难道不知道我本该成为新闻界的
Don't you know I'm supposed to be the Jackie Robinson
杰基·罗宾森吗
of journalism?
美国职棒大联盟史上
第一位黑人球员
希望这不会进展太快 不过
Well, I hope this isn't too forward, but...
如果你想从摸爬滚打中休憩片刻的话
if you need a break from wallowing...
今晚来看我们的秀吧
come to our show tonight.
斯托梅
蕾丝女孩
仅此一夜
杜克桃源
雾谷的杜克桃源
Duke's at Foggy Bottom.
白人俱乐部 而且感觉不是同性恋俱乐部
That's a white club, and I don't think it's queer.
确实不是 那些白人街区很爱斯托梅
No, those white squares love Storme.
我吓到你了吗
Do I scare you?
为什么会吓到我
Why would you scare me?
首先我不是你通常
Well, for one, I'm not exactly like the studs
从酒吧带走的那种壮汉
you used to leave the bar with.
我是一个喜欢操男人的男人
I'm a man who likes to fuck men.
而且我不会为此道歉
And I don't apologize for it.
抱歉说得有些粗鲁
Sorry if that came out a little rough.
我爸爸是个酗酒的前拳击手
My dad was a drunk ex-boxer.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
问题在于"你能应付我吗"
The question is, "Can you handle me?"
欢迎来到著名的游民酒吧
Welcome to the famous Nomad Bar.
它因为什么出名
What's it famous for?
廉价酒和男妓
Cheap booze and rough trade.
一杯格兰穆尔加苏打水
Glen Mhor and soda.
给我的朋友一杯海风
And a Sea Breeze for my friend.
马上来
Comin' right up.
你会喜欢这酒的
You'll love this drink.
这是我的生日礼物吗
Is this my birthday present?
更像是一次教学
It's more like an education.
教我吧 -好啊
Educate me. - All right.
顾客都是有钱周末出游的华盛顿特区白领
Clientele are DC professionals who can afford a weekend away.
他们在这里感到更安全 距离胡佛的特工
They feel safer out here, 100 miles between them
和麦克劳德的间谍都有160公里
and Hoover's agents and McLeod's spies.
男妓呢
What about the "rough trade"?
他们会五块钱给你口一次
They'll offer to blow you for five bucks,
但有五成几率他们会打劫你
but 50/50, they just beat you up and take your wallet.
为什么会有人冒这个险
Why would anybody take that risk?
因为这个险很刺♥激♥ 斯基皮
It's the risk that makes it exciting, Skippy.
请慢用 先生们
Here you go, gentlemen.
你觉得刺♥激♥吗
Do you find it exciting?
干杯
Cheers.
棒极了 正中靶心
All right! Bull's-eye!
真棒 -每次都是吗
Yeah! - Every time?
好 -当然了
All right. - Yeah, sure.
你可以的
You got this.
别紧张 -好
No pressure. - All right.
嘿 斯基皮
Hey, Skippy!
很好
All right.
我要去屋后走走
Hey, I'm gonna take a little stroll out back.
好 没问题
All right. All right.
等我一小会好吗
Just, uh, hang tight for me, okay?
我出去走走
Hey, I've gotta take a little walk.
什么 -隔壁有个战友
What? - It's an army friend next door
比尔和我去帮个忙 最多二十分钟
Bill and I are helping out. Twenty minutes, tops.
他会问你要钱
So he's gonna ask for money.
我看到他这些天敲诈了游民酒吧不少钱
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表