剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
她写给我一封信
♪Well, she wrote me a letter ♪
她写给我一封信
♪ Well, she wrote me a letter ♪
她说道
♪ Said she ♪
见到你很开心四季宝
Nice to see you, Skippy
见到你很开心四季宝
Nice to see you, Skippy
还是要叫你四季宝神父
Or is it Father Skippy now?
我不是牧师 还在上神学院
I'm not a priest, I m in seminary
我是走投无路才站在这的
And I wouldn't be here if I had a choice.
你确实走投无路
But you don't
你最好躺在后座
It's best if you lie down in the back
你怕联调局看见吗
You worried about the FBI?
何止
Worse,
怕的是邻居
Neighbors.
她写给我一封信
♪ Well, she wrote me a letter ♪
她说再也不会离开我
♪ Said she couldn't live without me no more ♪
听着 先生 您看不出我无路如何
♪Listen, mister, can't you see I got to get back ♪
都要回去见我的
♪To my baby once- a more ♪
宝贝吗
♪Anyway, yeah ♪
你♥爸♥睡着了
Your father's napping.
那我先走咯
I'll be on my way.
辛西娅
Cynthia.
真的很感谢你帮忙
I really appreciate you being here.
要不是有你在 我也不可能有时间工作
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't get any work done.
你父亲很为你骄傲
Your father is so proud of you.
他说你在写本新书
He says you're writing a new book.
关于公平住房♥法案的
On the Fair Housing Act.
我本来计划上街大声疾呼的
I was supposed to be out there in the heat of it all.
但你知道 人类一计划
But you know what they say about making plans.
上帝就发笑 -他老人家真残忍♥
God laughs. - He can be so cruel.
我不介意帮忙啦
I don't mind helping out.
你父母一直对我很好
Your folks were always good to me
见到你也很开心
And it's been nice seeing you, too.
感觉回到了之前
Like old times.
那我改天请你吃晚餐吧
Maybe you'll let me take you to dinner sometime.
以示感谢
To thank you.
那就太好了
That would be nice.
你把我领到哪儿了
Where am I, exactly?
这是我们的乡间房♥产
It's our country property.
主宅要穿过树林
The, uh, main house
再走个400米
is a quarter mile through the woods.
这是老爸的狩猎小屋
This is Daddy's hunting cabin.
也就是你猎艳的地方
Where you do your hunting.
时不时地 是会带头公鹿回来
I manage to bag a buck every now and then.
所以 你在读神学院
So you're in seminary.
是要当牧师吗
Looking to become a priest?
更像是个让你审视自己
More like a place where you figure out
是否适合当神父的地方
if you're meant to be one.
所以你没立下独身誓言咯
So no vow of celibacy then?
还没有 但我有在练习
Not yet, but I practice it.
或者尽量禁欲
Or try to.
当然有时候会忍♥不住
I slip now and then.
不是和别人
Not with somebody.
我懂 男人排第二好的朋友
Man's second- best friend.
霍克 我很感激你
Hawk, I'm grateful.
但我来这里 只是想等待劳伦斯神父
But I'm only staying until I get instructions
的进一步指示
from Father Lawrence.
我们有些人打算去自首
Some of us will be turning ourselves in
唤起公众对反战的关切
to call attention to the cause.
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
就是那个把你拉下水的激进牧师吗
That the radical priest who got you into this?
他是我的导师
He's my mentor.
之前的参军生涯
When I was in the Army,
摧毁了我对一切的信念
I lost faith in almost everything.
好在他帮我重拾信心
He helped me find it again.
那么 你许下的誓言呢
What about the vow you took?
我没打破
I honor it.
我只是偶尔拉下裤子拉链
By lowering my zipper only occasionally
而且我只找陌生人
and only with strangers.
自欺欺人
That sounds so empty.
我给你找了个律师
I found you a lawyer.
业界大牛
He's top notch.
你不能因为这种事进监狱
You can't go to jail for something like this.
做过的事 我不会后悔
I don't regret what we've done.
这是场邪恶的战争
It's an evil war.
我待会再来看你
I'll check in on you later.
把这当成自己家 神父
Make yourself at home, Father.
爸爸 我们到了 -小家伙
Daddy, we're here. - Hey.
真是个惊喜
What a nice surprise,
妈妈说得来陪陪你
Mommy said you needed some company.
是吗
She did, huh?
你这是去哪儿了
I wondered where you were.
我去检查小木屋的管道了
I had to check the plumbing at the cabin.
今早才主管道才刚接上水
Just got the main line turned back on this morning.
正好赶得上我们开派对
Mmm. Good timing on our part then.
是啊
Perfect.
杰克逊在哪儿 -楼上 他在闹情绪
Where's Jackson? - Upstairs, moping.
你能去看看他吗 -当然
Would you check on him? - Yeah, sure.
一小时后吃晚饭哈
Dinner in about an hour.
嘿 小杰
Hey, Jax.
你来了我真开心 小家伙
Glad you're here, buddy.
下楼洗手吃饭了
Make sure you get cleaned up for dinner.
霍克 你对这里的翻修
Well, Hawk, what you've done with the renovation
可谓是妙手回春
is nothing short of a miracle
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
但很多设计方面的建议
But I had plenty of design help
都来自这位美女
from this young lady.
不是吗 -那当然
Didn't I? - Oh, you did.
你还有多少惊喜是我不知道的
Think it's a hidden talent you have.
过奖了
Thank you.
听上去有人来了
Sounds like you've got company.
是安德鲁
Andrew's here
哦对 他是我们的工头
Oh, yeah that's our contractor
帮我们翻修小木屋
He's renovating the cabin.
霍克放弃了之前那套公♥寓♥
Since he's giving up his apartment
坚持要在树林里建个小洞天
Hawk insists on having a lair in the woods.
哪个丈夫不会呢
What husband wouldn't?
我不会去太久的 失陪了
I won't be long. Excuse me.
他居然真的同意
I'm surprised that he finally agreed
卖♥♥掉那套公♥寓♥了
to give up his apartment
他似乎很喜欢那里
He seemed quite attached tojit.
对于他这种在城里上班 加班到很晚的人
It was handy, working in town like he does.
那里确实很方便
And so late sometimes.
但他还是同意了
But he agreed
我们想缩减额外开支
We don't need the extra expense.
你父亲也曾是这样 整天不归家
Your father was the same. Away from home all hours.
露西
Lucy.
你只要知道他爱的是你 最后会回到你身边
Take comfort in the fact that you re the one he loves
这就够了
and comes home to.
其他的 无非是满足需求罢了
And the rest is all just about the meeting of needs.
听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you mean.
所以 后果有多严重
So what are we looking at?
重罪
A felony.
破坏联邦财产
The destruction of federal property.
政♥府♥还因他涉嫌违反《兵役法》
And the government's also pressing charges
对他提出了指控
for interference with the Selective Service Act.
还有绑♥架♥罪 -什么
And for kidnapping. What?
我们没绑♥架♥任何人
We didn't kidnap anyone.
你们强迫一名职员待在楼内
You forced a clerk to stay inside the building.
我们态度很好的
We asked her politely.
政♥府♥并不关心事件的原貌
Government doesn't care what really happened.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表